DC Councilmember shoots target of white man

DC Councilmember Trayon White shoots handgun at target of white man.

He posted a video of himself shooting and telling the target that it is time to "meet god."

This is his twitter: twitter.com/trayonwhite

His Instagram is now marked "private."
The same DC politician espouses anti-Semitic conspiracy theories about the Rothchilds control the weather, the Word Bank and the DC Community College.

fox5dc.com/news/trayon-white-apologizes-anti-semitic-video

Attached: trayon_target.jpg (750x1176, 78.48K)

oh no, the race war has begun!

Target looks jewish instead of white too.

try doing that with saint skittles and see what happens

hypocrisy

Blacks don't have empathy for other people, and especially not strangers, and even less so for other ethnic groups. That's why when Ja'Quarious gets gunned down by the cops for charging them with a knife it's

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?

Look at his shots on the target. No one has anything to worry about from this nigger, as far as actually hitting a target goes.

Someone jumped too far into the future where all white people are jewish.

Not like I needed another reason to see all jews die horribly, I've got plenty already.

At first glance I thought it was a jew.

Attached: 38NE23_AS01.jpeg (600x867, 52.68K)

I feel bad for whomever has to sit next to that stinking fuck during council meetings.

Attached: Clifford no glasses.jpg (729x693, 116.33K)

No (weather alteration tech is in the hands of many actors, not all Rothschild affiliated), yes, definitely but not directly. .

That's some major chick lean. Has Zig Forums seen this?
I don't have the required autism level to find it but there is probably a correlation between the angle of chick lean and the probability that the "man" doing it is a tranny.

Attached: 0ad.jpg (638x357 1.74 MB, 224.73K)

Some of us have.
I don't think it's that, rather more him holding his right wrist with his left hand. something I've only ever seen in movies He may have gotten the idea to shoot that way from watching dirty Harry.
This portrait doesn't strike me as one of a tranny either.
t. strelok

Attached: Vvu95UFK_400x400.jpg (750x1176 17.38 KB, 130.75K)

How is this news again

Dirty Harry actually uses a correct grip for shooting large caliber revolvers

He's using a semi auto and even Jerry Miculek doesn't use that older grip. Here's him shooting a revolver chambered in the same cartridge Dirty Harry uses in the movies.

Blacks have been shooting whites like crazy since the Jews put them up to it in the 1960s. The race war on whites started over a half century ago.

The smarter people all moved away from niggers.

Meanwhile thousands of ZOGbots receive regular training to remove hesitation in shooting White men, women, expectant mothers and children.

Attached: zogtarget1.jpg (500x501 35.92 KB, 44.02K)

>Looks like Dustin (((Hoffman)))

Fun fact: The puppeteer who developed this muppet is a nigger homosexual pederast and meth addict who was fired after several boys came forward. He is the same puppeteer who developed the retarded and disgusting "Elmo" character.

Attached: kc.png (305x411, 192.74K)

Show me where he touched you, user.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (831x1024, 875.15K)

Trayon White is a Democrat and a dumb nigger, but he was absolutely right about the jews.

That's a boule nigger, there. Just like that dumb ape Jay-Z.

That monkey is a council member? hahahahaha burgahz iz f00k3d.

This gives me a good idea after reading this thread. People noticed this guy looks like a Jew right? Since kikes like to pretend to be white so much, whenever something "bad" happens to them and they cry anti-semitism, we should just say it happened to a white person and it's no big deal. Liberals would eat that shit up and turn against their kike masters.

I am in need of directions, which way is it to the holocaust?

Attached: trayon target merchant.png (750x1176 558.71 KB, 481.77K)

Give him this one

Attached: 0ad.jpg (680x1272, 76.18K)

I'm guessing these are stock images for targets, like the "shoot the terrorist, not the civilians" courses. The company that makes them probably has some sand niggers and regular jungle bunnies as targets a well.

Can someone translate the ebonics on the bottom? Somehow I'm not surprised that a pavement ape like this got elected as a councilman in D.C. Those council meetings must sound like the Amazon jungle…

Make sure to tell the blacks you meet about Dr. Farrakhan’s well researched book detailing that it was almost entirely Jews who engaged in the slave tase.

You lost, torpederast?