GOP Leadership Is Going To Fund Sanctuary Cities

GOP Leadership Is Going To Fund Sanctuary Cities

The swamp of faggots is continuing to provide ample evidence that it is 100% kiked:

Not even trying to pretend to appear to care about seeming to entertain the notion of being bad goys.

I notice that whenever Trump meets with Dems, he invites the cameras and plays buddy-buddy. I feel like this is going to be behind closed doors and resemble a scene from the Untouchables

Attached: polspic.jpg (932x960, 99.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/OmlbE
justice.gov/usam/criminal-resource-manual-1907-title-8-usc-1324a-offenses
youtube.com/watch?v=vf-k6qOfXz0
archive.fo/RLsfV
sacbee.com/opinion/editorials/article206116964.html
archive.fo/Zn5IZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

archive.is/OmlbE

>>Republican leadership (((is))) going to fund sanctuary cities (((in))) the must(((-)))pass spending bill next week, (((giving))) Democrats (((a))) huge victory while simultaneously undercutting conservatives who put them (((in))) power, (((a senior))) GOP aide (((told))) The Daily Caller News Foundation.

I'M MAD!

Attached: fd076ba8185b8d24580daf20e1d70440b7905a306b85074187acdfa1a769f392-1.jpg (1024x1024, 168.74K)

15 months, five one, and still no one understands how this madman operates.

one five*

The 2 party kike created system needs to be destroyed.

Attached: GOP being traitors.webm (500x280, 3.71M)

"The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence."
- USA Constitution, Article 4, Section 4

We already have the federal law to dismantle the multi party system. "Guarantee" implies the exclusion of all alternatives, after all. The problem, as usual, is not our law, but no one enforcing the law.

It'd be nice if someone did enforce the law.

Attached: 4d596e3510460082942e962438f0f20d07f97ed172bae6d80308856de6df2683.jpg (620x372, 49.27K)

And cucks on this board (supported by the (((mods)))) still think we're gonna vote our way out of our situation

The Constitution forbids any form of credit, the FED US dollar reserve note is a form of credit. Somewhere in 1781 they even introduced laws that put a death penalty on counterfeiting which is what credit is. The constitution only recognizes Gold & Silver as sound money. In 1913 the US had been capitulated and is now merely a shallow husk.

In 1871 following the kike instigated civil war the USA became a registered Corporation in Britain under the English Crown corporation, they created and used the District of Colombia to do so. Under this corporation Americans have some rights.

The bulk of debt FED created debt through the Treasury is not held by the US treasury as the system assured but is owned by banks like:

Rothschild Bank of London
Rothschild Bank of Berlin
Warburg Bank of Hamburg
Warburg Bank of Amsterdam
Lazard Brothers of Paris
Israel Moses Seif Banks of Italy
Chase Manhattan Bank of New York
Goldman, Sachs of New York
Lehman Brothers of New York
Kuhn Loeb Bank of New York

The US Treasury is a collection arm of the USA (corporation), this Treasury is registered in Puerto Rico.

According to the constitution and the 14th amendment which was ratified in 1913, and according to ALL current tax laws on the books, there is no obligation to file income taxes, none whatsoever, the government still uses the courts and eventually police force to get you to pay your taxes. The US court system does not operate under the American actual Constitution "for the people" and not even under their created constitution "of the people" nor common law if you will, but under corporate law. The kikes are scared shitless of even changing these corporate laws to what they want, which is also the reason why they push for disarmament of the American people as well as mass migration who would be in favor of their Marxist cancer.

The 2 party system was created in 1913 following the kike (((jacob schiffs))) maniac rant about not getting the former president to do what he wanted.

The civil war was lost and at that point the US seized to be what the founding fathers had created. defeated as foreign nations supported the north. The north made concessions to covertly hand over the republic. In 1860 mass migration of kikes started from primarily from Britain itself, they and they're ilk were the leading background causes for secessionist movements.

Did we see the same meeting today?

Attached: farag.jpg (300x100 882.6 KB, 40.84K)

it's about as accurate as "liberal"
kikes ruin everything, even language.

Let's see you do something then, faggot.

Fake news.

It's going to take military tribunals to get these shitheads in line.

I am sick and tired of this trash.

Attached: Electoral History.jpg (2200x6992 2.03 MB, 1.07M)

How do we best raise a ruckus about this and get the (((GOP))) to backpedal? Social media blitz?

Fuck Trump, honestly I don't care about him anymore the only way to fix the US is civil war. For every good thing he does, he does 5 things wrong.

The people who own this country want you dead. That includes the non-White majority military.

He hasn't done anything good. All he does is present the thin veneer of doing something good and then shouts about it from the rooftops. His presidency is one big extortion racket for his kike owners and bank rollers.

If I could cry I would cry tears of blood.

Attached: 178832567.jpg (992x619, 17.32K)

Tell them we have their videos of baby rape and murder and if they don't stop their bullshit it will be released.

This is the video of the actual meeting OP is talking about. Nowhere in it do they talk about giving funding to sanctuary cities. Some of them even talk about removing funding. Watch the actual fucking discussion. OP is a fake news kike spreading blatant lies.

This is now a Bingo thread

F-f-f.ucc BLOUMFFF

REEEEEEHEHE

Attached: 725b3031423080454c75c8484d2ebe8b6751a6aec9451226b8082f4bb26b6ab6.jpg (739x960 59.96 KB, 79.42K)

You are leaving your gutted entrails all over the board (to great amusement)
That explains the shortage

Attached: shot-20180320-20865-dh2elj (1)

How many fucking times did Soetoro cry on camera? What an embarrassment.

I liked it when shills put a little effort into their work.

now that they're ruined we get low energy slide like this KEK

The left sees their politicians cry (Chuck Schumer does a lot of this crap too) and think they're showing their compassion. It's the cucked nu-male/woman way of thinking. It doesn't work for us because we see it either as faggy and weak or completely contrived and manipulative. Coincidentally, if Republican politicians cried half as much as Democrats on TV, libshits would think that was completely contrived and manipulative.

GOP is angry this gringo is on their ballot line in Illinois CD 3.

Attached: EA761C15-0ADD-4B4F-AF2F-1E49CCE0817B.jpeg (3836x1822, 974.76K)

Lets hope so. Make the entire US a sanctuary country.

Arthur Jones said it best the USA has a "Two Party JEW PARTY QUEER Party System". We need Trump to go Emperor Mode on this God Damn Congress. At this point I would much rather have an Emperor in the USA vs having a Jew controlled Congress that Bails out Failed Jewish Banks like they did in 2008.

Attached: swastica dimensions.jpg (780x438 51.86 KB, 38.06K)

Wake up already for fuck's sake.

justice.gov/usam/criminal-resource-manual-1907-title-8-usc-1324a-offenses

Title 8, U.S.C. § 1324(a) defines several distinct offenses related to aliens. Subsection 1324(a)(1)(i)-(v) prohibits alien smuggling, domestic transportation of unauthorized aliens, concealing or harboring unauthorized aliens, encouraging or inducing unauthorized aliens to enter the United States, and engaging in a conspiracy or aiding and abetting any of the preceding acts. Subsection 1324(a)(2) prohibits bringing or attempting to bring unauthorized aliens to the United States in any manner whatsoever, even at a designated port of entry. Subsection 1324(a)(3).

Harboring – Subsection 1324(a)(1)(A)(iii) makes it an offense for any person who – knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has come to, entered, or remains in the United States in violation of law, conceals harbors, or shields from detection, or attempts to conceal, harbor, or shield from detection, such alien in any place, including any building or any means of transportation.

Encouraging/Inducing – Subsection 1324(a)(1)(A)(iv) makes it an offense for any person who – encourages or induces an alien to come to, enter, or reside in the United States, knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such coming to, entry, or residence is or will be in violation of law.

Conspiracy/Aiding or Abetting – Subsection 1324(a)(1)(A)(v) expressly makes it an offense to engage in a conspiracy to commit or aid or abet the commission of the foregoing offenses.

Bringing Aliens to the United States – Subsection 1324(a)(2) makes it an offense for any person who – knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has not received prior authorization to come to, enter, or reside in the United States, to bring to or attempts to bring to the United States in any manner whatsoever, such alien, regardless of any official action which may later be taken with respect to such alien.

The Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act (IIRIRA), enacted on September 30, 1996, added a new 8 U.S.C. § 1324(a)(3)(A) which makes it an offense for any person, during any 12-month period, to knowingly hire at least 10 individuals with actual knowledge that these individuals are unauthorized aliens. See this Manual at 1908 (unlawful employment of aliens).

Unit of Prosecution – With regard to offenses defined in subsections 1324(a)(1)(A)(i)-(v), (alien smuggling, domestic transporting, harboring, encouraging/inducing, or conspiracy/aiding or abetting) each alien with respect to whom a violation occurs constitutes a unit of prosecution. Prior to enactment of the IIRIRA, the unit of prosecution for violations of 8 U.S.C. § 1324(a)(2) was each transaction, regardless of the number of aliens involved. However, the unit of prosecution is now based on each alien in respect to whom a violation occurs.

Knowledge – Prosecutions for alien smuggling, 8 U.S.C. § 1324(a)(1)(A)(i) require proof that defendant knew that the person brought to the United States was an alien. With regard to the other violations in 8 U.S.C. § 1324(a), proof of knowledge or reckless disregard of alienage is sufficient.

Penalties – The basic statutory maximum penalty for violating 8 U.S.C. § 1324(a)(1)(i) and (v)(I) (alien smuggling and conspiracy) is a fine under title 18, imprisonment for not more than 10 years, or both. With regard to violations of 8 U.S.C. § 1324(a)(1)(ii)-(iv) and (v)(ii), domestic transportation, harboring, encouraging/inducing, or aiding/abetting, the basic statutory maximum term of imprisonment is 5 years, unless the offense was committed for commercial advantage or private financial gain, in which case the maximum term of imprisonment is 10 years. In addition, significant enhanced penalties are provided for in violations of 8 U.S.C. § 1324(a)(1) involving serious bodily injury or placing life in jeopardy. Moreover, if the violation results in the death of any person, the defendant may be punished by death or by imprisonment for any term of years. The basic penalty for a violation of subsection 1324(a)(2) is a fine under title 18, imprisonment for not more than one year, or both, 8 U.S.C. § 1324(a)(2)(A). Enhanced penalties are provided for violations involving bringing in criminal aliens, 8 U.S.C. § 1324(a)(2)(B)(i), offenses done for commercial advantage or private financial gain, 8 U.S.C. § 1324(a)(2)(B)(ii), and violations where the alien is not presented to an immigration officer immediately upon arrival, 8 U.S.C. § 1324(a)(2)(B)(iii). A mandatory minimum three year term of imprisonment applies to first or second violations of § 1324(a)(2)(B)(i) or (B)(ii). Further enhanced punishment is provided for third or subsequent offenses.

The law is just a piece of paper for the goyim to marvel out. It means nothing, never has meant anything. Power is the only thing that matters.

They do conserve.
They conserve the power of the jewish people.

Attached: helen thomas.jpg (544x514, 58.11K)

Kill yourself before we kill you, you retarded motherfucker. Holy fucking christ, go back to reddit.

Congrats, you're learning what was said before the election. This is why you don't trust Zionist neocohens

Are you guys going to fall for every piece of Divide & Conquer the Jews throw at you?
The Mexicans are wise to the Jews, throwing people out isn't easy and in some cases immoral. There was a Jews for dreamers march in Phx only six people showed up. Trump's flooding us with Muslims and black Muslims. He's already brought in 19,000 Afghans under the title of translator and they can bring all their families. Form an alliance w the Mexicans so we can Jude off our back.(>form an alliance w the Mexicans )

Attached: screenshot-281_li (2).jpg (638x614, 70.25K)

The Koch's are the main supporter of open borders and they own the entire GOP.
If your candidate accepts money from corporations then they're going to fuck you over. The dems are bad but the GOP's absolute masters at it w an enormous propaganda machine fooling the folks.

Not owned by corporations.
youtube.com/watch?v=vf-k6qOfXz0

They conserve the wealth of the parasite class, that's all they're there for.

Pls don't fall for the based Spic conservatives meme. Mexicans may hate Jews for one reason or the other but nonetheless, they are still destroying America themselves. Their opinion on the JQ changes nothing. I hope you don't support Spics just because they are devoted Christians. Remember race goes before religious denomination every time.

Attached: logh9.jpg (960x720, 82.42K)

We cans solve this real easy.

Helen Thomas was actually Lebanese. Toward the end of her life the other media kikes attacked her for "anti-Semitism" because she attacked Israeli policy toward their surrounding countries and Palestinians. She definitely had a Jewy looking nose though.

Start killing the traitors who won't secure the borders and explain in manifesto or released statement the reason why they die. See if these cuckservatives will stop pandering then when they realize they can choose to appease people who will kill them or libshits who will just whine.

We have United Nations law actually on our side and we probably have a lot of other laws we could cite and then use to go and fight the enemy.

We wuz killahs

Just about finished watching this, this seems to contradict everything OP is saying.

I have been saying forever and ever to stop fucking using google.

I only use DuckDuckGo and searx.me for nearly a decade now. I have no google search history. Fucking idiots.

STOP USING GOOGLE I DON'T CARE WHAT YOUR EXCUSES ARE DUCKDUCKGO IS BETTER ANYWAYS

Pill me on the tiki torch false flag.

lel true

t. knower about these things

Where can I find more info about this? Every time i see this post, i'm so interested in it but it never gets replies.

Yeah so we can call him a shill/kike and send the feds after him right? Your M.O is too blatant CIAnigger.

fake news, hi shareblue

House Freedom Caucus is now against the omnibus spending bill.

Apparently Ryan is pushing this shit out to fuck over gun rights and fund PP and sanctuary cities at the expense of the wall.
archive.fo/RLsfV

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (493x628, 318.28K)

Cloud Act is in it as well.

Giving foreign countries the option to spy on US citizens.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (614x841, 211.61K)

using

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1920x1080, 1.31M)

Trump will shut down the government again before he agrees to a bill without adequate wall funding or other onerous clauses. It'll be another Schumer Shutdown and it could go on for months while gold-bricking Democrat federal employees would rather be sitting at their desks shilling for DNC candidates.

Watch and learn. BTW if you want to effectively concern shill you should act a bit less smug. You're smirking.

GOP IS 100% FUCKING KIKED

Welcome to 40 years ago. And?

Idiot.

kys

fuck your shitty little shill thread

WTF I M A JEB TORTOISE

It's amazing that the republican party didn't even nibble at Obama's giant, bloated budget and added $1.3T to the national debt, even though they control the house, the senate and white house. It's like they're desperately trying to lose 2018 & 2020.

omnibus =/= budget

Let's not play dumb

How old is she?

No, lets. Die kike.

It's shit like this that caused me to stop being conservative.

Attached: cd2d129f262568824b89fc6d254607bebd9d35d01bb432cf02e2c35dfe7b18f8.jpeg (255x191, 10.63K)

heil is a shitskin turk and skeletor is the the mod from r/t_D

P===============▄▄▄▄▄▄
E============▄▀========▀▄▄
E=========▄▀==▄▄=========▄▀
P========▄===▀▀▀=======▄▀
E=======▄▀============▀▄▄
E========▄===============▀▄
P========▀▄================▀▄
E=▄▀▀▀▄▄▄=▀▄▄▄==============▀▄
E=▀▄======▀===================▀
P==▄▀=========================▀
E==▀▄========================▄▀
E====▀▄====================▄▀
P======▀▄================▄▀
E========▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀PEEEP

A coup d'état as well, there are no peaceful solutions.

Go Arthur Jones! Fuck the (((GOP))).

There is no political solution to what ails this nation. The political system is beyond repair. The nation itself is beyond repair. And things will get worse before they get better.

TWO PARTY
JEW PARTY
SYSTEM

Post yfw the God Emperor sweeps away the corrupt Senate and transfers power directly to the governors, who keep the states in line with terror.

Attached: Vader_Mask.jpg (1024x768, 67.81K)

time for ==HOLY LUSTRATION==

Attached: besiege nacht frei.mp4 (1280x720, 5.21M)

Sadly, you're probably right.

if they win the jig is up. Both parties are full of cryptocommies.

guys can you feel it yet guys? dude it feels like war……………………

drumpf did this

Hi shillberg. Helen Thomas was the last real reporter left in the White House Press Pool until she got kiked for saying the Jews stole Palestine and should move back to Europe or wherever they came from.

Attached: 1481612252738.jpg (600x600, 151.84K)

Glad to see Scott Jones on the list. He's a schemer, but generally reliable. The Sacramento Bee is fucking hysterical and breathing into a bag over this:

I'm sure the Sheriff not being a dick-sucking faggot had something to do with all the local niggers moving to South Sac (City jurisdiction) to rob the gook shop owners, rather than making trouble in Orangevale and Fair Oaks, where the money is.

Then there's this, which I guess enough spic-loving Californians believe for it to appear in print:
It is literally a crime to alert ICE when you arrest a Mexican citizen who is illegally present. The (((authoress))) makes it sound like Based Sheriff Jones wants to kick in doors and flip the spics out of bed for a warrant check. This is about sending an email to federal authorities so they can come take out the newly registered Democrats trash.

Fuck, I hate this state.

Attached: Our_Fucking_Government.jpg (1200x857, 103.64K)

Forgot links:
sacbee.com/opinion/editorials/article206116964.html
archive.fo/Zn5IZ