Trump Gets First $1.6 Billion for Wall

One Step closer to the Wall being built. I'm so excited. DACA is also VERY likely to end without a fight from the democrats. Cannot wait to see how they spin this.

Attached: Untitled.png (814x211, 37.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.house.gov/billsthisweek/20180319/BILLS-115SAHR1625-RCP115-66.pdf
zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-19/top-us-general-says-american-troops-should-be-ready-die-israel(>Average
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

& in other Trump News

Attached: wew.png (827x799, 627.85K)

With the 200+ miles of enhanced fencing that already went up, this must be demoralizing to the libtards. Illegal border crossings are down something like 70% since Obama left office too - even talk of the wall has been effective.

Wow what will happen to all the babies and women who we were taking in? Dis is terrible!

One job

FAKE NEWS

The funds are EXPLICITLY not for actual wall construction. It's for 'second layer fence repair for bollards' and 33 miles of new FENCING.

THIS IS NOT WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR

If Trump signs this omnibus then it would be a travesty.

I cant believe he gave Schumer 500 million for his tunnel. BUILD THAT TUNNEL amirite?

Oh man are you going to be pissed as the wall goes up, but you'll sit here pissing and moaning about how it's not "the wall" because the money wasn't earmarked in the specific way which you claim it should.

What will you do as sections of the wall start sprouting up? Will you claim the wall isn't the wall?

We've already been over this you dumb woman.

DACA ended March 5th when it expired. Let's be honest with ourselves OP. This budget bill is dogshit, let me explain why.
docs.house.gov/billsthisweek/20180319/BILLS-115SAHR1625-RCP115-66.pdf
Page 673

Sorry but this does not satisfy my wall fetish and if you are a connoisseur of border walls you shouldnt be either. But let's continue.
So more funding to spy on americans and no funding for actual election protection like voter ID
Got almost as much money to fund a survey as to build a fucking wall.
Pay for niggers or we'll ruin the farmers. we south africa now
Paul Ryan works for Obama apparently.

Over 2000 pages of this shit. Tbh fam, this bnill needs to die in the houses and if it hits Trumps desk, he needs to veto it. Rupublikikes simply aren't putting America first.

Attached: 1516825895529.jpg (959x960, 96.56K)

Ok anyone know where they will start building? The protos are in SD will they start at the pacific ocean and wall in Cali first?

You fucking kikes always assume I'm arguing in bad faith. Even Iron Ann is disappointed. Text related from the breitbart article sourcing wapo on the story. Wow bollard fencing for giving up the ghost again on omnibus.

B-BAYSED

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-21 at 11.51.13 PM.png (1320x422, 125.83K)

We need to have a thread tomorrow to burn up the WH switchboard to get Trump to veto this shit deal.

THERES EVEN GUN RESTRICTION RIDERS IN IT HOLY FUCK

The rest of the money is likely to come through NAFTA renegotiations, given Trump's more recent NAFTA talks at certain public speeches. Either Mexico pays out of pocket for the wall, or they get smashed with the tarrifs we're hanging over their head and they pay for the wall that way. The Wall is coming.

This user is right. This bill is garbage, As much as I wnat the wall I'd rather Trump throw down the damn gauntlet with these chucklefucks that wrote this horrendous bill.

The bill EXPLICITLY excludes putting up the large concrete wall prototypes they have in cali. There is no big beautiful wall forthcoming from this pittance of funding. Any user okay with this needs to neck himself immediately.

When bills like this come though, everyone attaches all kinds of bullshit to it because they know its going to pass. Some of the shit will be skimmed but a lot will likely slip though.

Trump needs to veto for sure.

Oh, I know. I outlined it all in
RINOs need to hang in 18. There can be no compromise in this. And Trump cannot in good faith run on putting America first and sign this absolute shit budget into law,

Make a thread tomorrow about calling the WH to get them to veto it. We must torpedo this bill.

It should be this thread tbh. I know OPs heart was in the right place but we can all do more to know more and know more to do more.

Could someone explain to me how Trump spending that much money on the (((US military))) works as part of his master plan? Why not spend those billions on the wall instead? Is he just not able to?

You need a lot of funding to pay for those training programs that get the average amerigoblin ready to die for the (((greatest ally))).

zerohedge.com/news/2018-03-19/top-us-general-says-american-troops-should-be-ready-die-israel(>Average amerigoblin)

Attached: f44c38717d893946f42385c19a9a88571c713d29a621618ff029d17af374274d.jpg (486x806, 56.39K)

Why are we even entertaining the idea that we're going try to get the Mexicans to pay for the wall?

It's too much effort when we spend 600 billion a year on the military. You're telling me we can't divert 1/100th of the milady spending on national security infrastructure?

Attached: 231f2e773ecb38f2219558b1923e8b76dfc6e7cdc4302a4fa81bd2abec636c21.png (634x672, 442.92K)

Any other reasons he might be doing this? Chaos candidate theory or whatever?

Attached: realfeel.jpg (726x377, 38.91K)

Attached: be6fe08595bd3ae516de1142ace1cd5a85414e10b0fb6440b7fceeeb8c09ce75.jpg (682x682, 28.75K)

It's around time to wake up and realize that Trump is not your guy, the war for the Greater Israel plan will continue until the kikes control the middle east and Europe is filled with displaced shitskins, there isn't going to be a proper wall, the muslim ban didn't last, you'll always have to pay for obonobocare, there won't be mass deportations of paco and Hillary is not going to rot away in jail.

Attached: 9a63b71162e3cced7fc06f80735d8a6f7fb1a8d50fa07ee327eabf04b9ecbb1e.mp4 (1440x1080, 10.89M)

what sort of riders?

Can any legalfags tell me why Trump can't utilize part of that 700 billion and simply order the Army Corps of Engineers to build the wall, it being a pressing national security issue concerning foreign invaders?

Attached: db8f851f8cf2cb67ba2cb74844a2f316880f278571541f73255b5d6d92d0ecef.png (1284x251, 195.93K)

choose one.

You'd rather the money go toward more wars for Israel then?

Army corps of engineers was extremely reputable in the past, not sure how (((diversity))) fucked them up though.

US troops run joint ops with other countries all the time, this is nothing new. As of now, Israel is an ally so we're expected to back them. This is being put to the test now though as recent development in Syria has shown. I wouldn't get too worried as of yet, this is just standard procedure.

OK then, hopefully things start to look better soon.

Oh please. Listen to his tone there and pronunciation of nazi.

He doesn't give a shit.

This is the face of an anti-semite alright.(>le touching jew wall)

Attached: 4c1669287c0a271d423e2bfeb48141708c8d39c79eeab7d835362cd082cbf334.jpg (2048x2048, 594.05K)

Sanctuary funding for wallbux. Hopefully the military budget goes to some cool shit rather than into kike pockets for "R&D".

Pretty sure he has killed more semites than you.

Pretty sure he and you have more semite in your bloodlines than I in mine.

Attached: f6f4f66e6276fd73be3f18757e5614c69127a8e68418580887e348d7dd8205f5.jpg (697x660, 73.41K)

Well that's underwhelming. And totally unacceptable if those concrete prototypes are not used. Trump had better maneuver out of this, or he's not going to be Mr. Art of the Deal for long.

Oh look an interesting and informative D/c shill tatic.
Wow so your saying in a majority semite runned system, someone has to play the part a little to get anywhere? Man, I never would of thought of that. Personally I think people should just give up and shouldn't get anywhere if compromises need to be done. Thanks shlomo

Attached: 1518742535561.jpg (199x145, 10.96K)

I see your tactics. Keep screeching. Your cries won't be heard on the other side of the wall.

Where did Trump get? Where's the wall? Where are the mass deportations? Why isn't Hillary in jail? How many of his first 100 day promises are still unfulfilled? When has everyone stopped ridiculing cuckchanners straight from /ptg/?
Don't answer, these are rhetorical questions.

Attached: 80c4b845dd48d6dd7e0ee1cb6d76f7b067c90521413bef536692802875886ce8.jpg (640x712, 67.18K)

I never trust this over 2000 pages Ominous spending bill.
It gives $500 mil to Planned Parenthood, it fully funds the sanctuary cities, $700 billion to the Pentagon, over $5 billion on Community Development Block Grants, $1.5 billion on king niggers transportation program. And it also funds Schumer's overpriced NY city tunnel and bridge (((projects))).
This is a democrats spending bill from the outside until the inside. And who the fuck would read a over 2000 pages bill? You remember how Obama's healthcare bill was passed? Because no-one fucking read it.

Wall is great news but for fuck's sake, why do we have to spend 100x as much on a fucking useless ZOGbot diversity brainwashing project like the pathetic and perpetually corrupt US Military for every dollar we spend on infrastructure that actually benefits Americans?

Do you not understand that it takes a while to get a wall? Why are you retarded? Why haven't you killed yourself yet? Don't answer, these are rhetorical questions.

Attached: wtfamIreading.jpg (201x250, 9.72K)

Tell me expert on walls, how long does it take funding to get one, 8 years? And how many amnesties?

Attached: d08ac85962a2e41fae281834085bd9085b2bd371d01465f6f7d77010948c2a9a.jpg (907x701, 62.65K)

Trump needs to burn this bill or he can go fuck himself.

Sure thing, moshe. My Danir ancestors are laughing at you.

One thing I wanted to ask also. Is this bill also pressuring for another government shutdown if it won't be passed?

no way this passes

dont need a wall need to end all gibs to illegals wich is a wall in itself and voter id provisions meaning if you have no legal citizenship you aint voting bean,chink,poo and verify that ass one living person one vote dead don't count .Stop letting these (((rats))) fuck yo shit up like in Alabama faggots.

electronic voting machines? nah bitch take that back to the synogouge FUCK YOU .

SHILL. Trump is 14 months into his pres. He should have gotten ALL the funding for the wall. He should have ended chain immigration and visa lottery. He should be deporting millions of illegals instead he only deports the "bad ones". He can't wait to give amnesty to the DACA's

Attached: 752c5ebb3582d3c1d7991999ef5b21768b75d2af082db96a161f9fa6c7aec995.jpg (480x480 88.97 KB, 39.76K)

Attached: 4566897534.gif (348x418, 3.56M)

IMPBEACH

Attached: Fronald frumpf frumold frumfp i am scanning your scoops right_7e990e_6271706.gif (333x396, 204.91K)

It could be paid for by taxing remittances alone, a ton of money leaves the US economy this way (including from BASTE immigrants that came in LEGALLY.)

Attached: top 10 remittances countries.png (989x599 40.64 KB, 109.52K)

You need bases of power in Washington to get anything done, and about all that Trump has is the military / NSA so he has to pander to them. Everyone else including most of his own party opposes the MAGA agenda, or more precisely the (((lobbyists))) that own them do.

Attached: reviewbrah receives doughnut of honor from president trump.jpg (629x768, 91.57K)

Almost nobody in Washington other than Trump wants the wall, or meaningful immigration restriction. The Dems want infinite beaners to import voters and to please their (((Wall Street))) backers, GOP cuckservatives want the same to depress labor costs for their corporate lobbyists, neither give a shit about America. So yes, this bill is terrible and it sucks that wall construction hasn't started yet but this isn't exactly an unexpected state of affairs, it's going to be a war every step of the way.

Attached: MyBordersMyChoice silkhenge spider builds a wall, makes predators pay for it.png (610x651, 233.93K)

A remittance is a transfer of money by a foreign worker to an individual in his or her home country. Money sent home by migrants competes with international aid as one of the largest financial inflows to developing countries. Workers' remittances are a significant part of international capital flows, especially with regard to labour-exporting countries.[1] In 2014, $436 billion went to developing countries, setting a new record. Overall global remittances totaled $582 billion in 2015.[2] Some countries, such as India and China, receive tens of billions of US dollars in remittances each year from their expatriates and diaspora. In 2014, India received an estimated $70 billion and China an estimated $64 billion.[3]

The MAGA agenda is a jewish agenda sold to dumb gullible goys as an American first agenda when it clearly is anything but.

In Britain they'd been playing with a "Britain First" sales pitch for a movement headed by two counter jihadi kikes, running around antagonising others while carrying Christian crosses making the notion of white nationalism look bad in order to impose heavy penalties for whites voicing ideas of self preservation in Britain.

America has the aut-kike, running around making whites look like retarded cunts (Charlottesville, and every other aut-kike public outing) helping introduce new laws and restrictions on American whites

See the parallel yet?

Attached: ollie_bean.png (619x600 882.6 KB, 79.46K)

This "literally everything is a kike psyop" thinking is unhelpful and defeatist. The policies that Trump ran on are objectively pro-white, and ZOG is bitterly opposing them at every turn, including spectacularly illegal actions to stop Trump from being elected in the first place and then to de-legitimize his win / get him impeached. Which do you think is more likely: that those facts are related, or that the kike conspiracy has 100 layers of subtle deception and Trump was somehow in on it all along? That's magical thinking on a par with the libs that seriously believe the "muh Russia" delusion. I swear, Trump could literally get assassinated by a Mossad hit team and Zig Forums would still be saying it proved he was ZOG somehow.

Attached: ZOG the eternal cursed undead trickster orc LOTR game.png (849x768, 860.75K)

It isn't that everything is a kike psyop
Only the kike psyops being pushed by all the same actors who've been pushing the kike psyops are.

If a single genuine user continues falling for the same tricks played on them by the same lying cunts (i.e. Anglin/TRS/Aut-kike/Rebel Media e-celebs, counter-jihad neocon kikes,etc), then they were never red-pilled in the first place.

ok…

best of luck with the wall
a fucking pipe dream if you ask me

Attached: you're not from around here.png (225x225 127.13 KB, 6.63K)

This is basically what they're doing.
The libtards tried to fight it in court, claiming it was new construction that required new "environmental impact" studies, but the courts shot them down.
The "upgrades" to the existing fencing are walls.

Yeah ok.

At this pace this means the wall will be fully funded near the end of trumps fourth term.

LoL, pretty based
I also can't help notice that everything his best mate Netanyahu and the Chabad Lubavitch cabal demanded of him is made instantly without any lip service to distract, he straight out just does it.
Super bad based!

BUMP

pic related: top "senior" (((advisors))) to potus. shoe designer bitch is also playing a secretary of state role. who voted for these jews anyway?

forgot pic. but it doesn't matter really

Attached: juden.jpg (261x193, 6.83K)

Happy days

kys

kys

forgot pic again

Attached: DPRK.png (627x517, 60.88K)

Rep. Ted Budd (R-NC), a member of the House Freedom Caucus, released a statement on Wednesday night lamenting that Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) got his Gateway Bridge tunnel, while President Donald Trump received no significant funding for his promised southern border wall.

Attached: 1521718306938.jpg (526x640, 106.3K)

House Freedom Caucus Chairman Mark Meadows (R-NC) lamented on Tuesday that

Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH), another member of the House Freedom Caucus, suggested that a number of liberal policies will be included in the omnibus, without any substantial border wall funding.

Rep. Ted Budd slammed the Gateway bridge project

Sen. Richard Durbin (D-IL) told Fox News on Sunday that Democrats have not abandoned their base by refusing to shut down the government over DACA illegal aliens.

Congressman John Yarmuth (D-KY) said in an interview.

This bill is a big steaming pile of shit.

The 2018 omnibus budget provides funds to build just 33 miles of new border fence in Texas and denies any funds for President Donald Trump’s preferred border walls.

Pro-immigration Democrats emphasized their funding and symbolic victory over Trump’s populist agenda by directing the business-first GOP leadership to also include a prohibition in the omnibus bill barring the prototype walls which Trump showcased this month:

- The $641 million allocated for new fences is only 0.05 percent of the $1.3 trillion spending bill, or just 5 cents in a $100 bill.

Even though GOP leaders face a tough election in November, they first negotiated the deal and then blamed the President for the shortfall and the Democrats’ political win, according to a report in the Washington Post. In the meeting with Trump — who has the constitutional power to veto the legislation — the Hill leaders:

The bill also marks a big success for Democrats who have fought tooth-and-nail against Trump’s signature project and his high-wage/low immigration economic strategy.

said the Democrats’ Senate leader, Sen. Chuck Schumer.

In a statement, Rep. Nancy Pelosi, the Democrats’ House leader, said:

Virginia GOP Rep. Dave Brat told on March 21.

The Democrats’ win is especially remarkable because Democrats know their pro-migration agenda is unpopular in the midwestern states where vulnerable Democratic incumbents face the votes in November. After the Democrats voted en-bloc to stop Trump’s popular immigration reforms on February 15, Sen. Dick Durbin told National Public Radio that:

For 2018, Trump had asked for $1.6 billion to build 74 miles of new walls. But GOP’s business-first leaders, such as House Speaker Paul Ryan, traded Trump’s border agenda to Democrats in exchange for other favors, such as Democratic acceptance of $78 billion in Pentagon spending.

In May 2017, Democrats also stopped Trump from getting money for a new border wall in the 2017 omnibus. Trump had asked the GOP majorities in the House and Senate for $1.5 billion, but Democrats ensured he got only $341 million to repair and replace existing border barriers.

or you could just tldr

Top rate post quality there friend.

Wow, we've gone from "Build the wall" to "Build the fence" to "Build the bollards". Sad!

Attached: serveimage.jpg (3072x2304, 2.02M)

It would be better for Americans to arm their already armed citizens and send them to the border rather than spend money on the fucking wall. It will be easy since amerifats love gunz anyway. This can easily be solved through serving in military rather than die in the Middle East or African shithole, they would literally defend the country. But noooo, Drumpf has to build le wall. It will never happen. Do you really want to waste gorillion of US pesos on this shit? I don't think so.

it's not 100%! see? drumpf lied to you! how stupid can you drumpfcucks be!
go back to the zognald if you dont like me blackpilling obvious progress!

Members of the Freedom Caucus sent the [pic related] letter to the WH:

Attached: 1521726100879m.jpg (577x1024, 110.33K)

And you know if he does that, then everyone will say he's backing away from the Wall. I pray Trump's second term is him butt fucking the (((Republicans))) after he's done with the Democrats.

And it's the Legislature's, not the Executive's, bill doing all of those things, you fucking idiot. If it reaches the President's desk, then who voted for it to reach his desk in the first place?
Republicans. Dumbass.

anytime someone says 1.6 billion for a wall? Remind them of the 3.8 billion a year for Israel and see what they say. We already paid fore their wall, now we pay for our own.

The letter itself no way infers this budget is Trumps fault, learn how to fucking read before posting.

Kinda fucking retarded to claim to spend 700 billion for national security, but our borders are wide the fuck open and getting transgressed everyday, innit?

And don't fucking tell me any of it is going to our actual military, we already know the kikes don't give a shit about them.

"Disturbingly, Clark acknowledges willingness for life-and-death battlefield decisions impacting American soldiers to be placed in the hands of the Israeli chain of command in saying: "if there is a question in regards to how we will operate, the last vote will probably go to [Israeli General] Zvika.""

Forget that they're Kike Israelis for a second, imagine this was South Korea we were talking about… Okay, now does the USA let a junior ally like South Korea tell the US military what to do? FUCK NO!

These kikes and their hubris. They're just rubbing it our faces now.

Here's hoping Randlet filibusters this bill to death.

Attached: 1521728825090.png (829x734, 502.54K)

Attached: trump_farage.jpg (271x309 40.72 KB, 117.25K)