BLEACHED

In mixed-race Brazil, sperm imports from US whites are booming

Demand for White American Sperm Is Skyrocketing in Brazil

(1/2)

archive.fo/98KQl

Attached: 160b88af80e3dc8e1871958aef9830ef65956ab0.png (600x1224, 29.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

getpregnantforfree.co.uk/index.php?u=/topic/3087/dutch-sperm-clinic-impregnated-up-to-500-women-with-the-sperm-of-a-mentally-handicapped-surinamese-man-by-accident/post-9350
nieuwsblad.be/cnt/dmf20140211_00974289
eupedia.com/genetics/spain_portugal_dna.shtml#african
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

(2/2)

RACISTA

Attached: hoiy.png (602x706 14.03 KB, 478.36K)

I have mixed feelings about this

Don't sell your posterity.

Like there's any country where it doesn't.

Attached: (race)_education_by_skin_tone_-_mexico.jpg (1200x585, 98.3K)

Stay mad you dirty fucking turkroach of a mod.
You'll never be white, you nigger looking jew.
There'll come the time i'll move to america and i will personally lynch you.(imkampfy derangement syndrome, sad! Many such cases!)

Attached: reality.jpeg (652x774, 246.44K)

Kikes will begin tainting that supply. Cant have goys exporting their superior jizz now can we.

Attached: 8ba.jpg (600x750, 57.61K)

Fuckin lul'd. Good OC(?) m8

satan dubs are appropriate for this bestiality promoting post

Attached: b72ac70ea96ee31d7204e21b88deb8030b9274a16d9f00a2d02370e35bf70fb8.jpg (383x384, 25.88K)

NEWS SPEAK

USE Phenotype YOU NIGGERS

Why not ship it there for free?

This would cause them to become whiter every generation. First gen fertilized with white sperm begins the process, by the third gen they should have at least an average I.Q. of 94 and so on.

Attached: coolest-puppy-dog-eyes-meme-paco-enterprises-april-2012-puppy-dog-eyes-meme.png (417x304, 169.26K)

green eyes are amazing tbh
t. boring ass brown eyes

There is nothing wrong with occupying non-white wombs with half white bastards so long as they do not take any resources away from full white children.

This is exactly how the world becomes a better place.

Just nuke Brazil from orbit

Lol career women and their spermbanks.

If you really wanna troll: Break in to one of those sperm banks and replace all semen with your own KEK.

It's because green eyes are more rare than blue.

Still not going to rub one out for Brazil.

inb4 a 'mistake'

Attached: lesbian black donor.png (664x932, 689.36K)

whatever you say, sargon

Attached: Sargnlet1.webm (925x583, 3.75M)

Attached: captains-wife.webm (320x240, 2.54M)

this

as long as the seed is aryan i don't care.

getpregnantforfree.co.uk/index.php?u=/topic/3087/dutch-sperm-clinic-impregnated-up-to-500-women-with-the-sperm-of-a-mentally-handicapped-surinamese-man-by-accident/post-9350
>Jan Karbaat, the doctor who ran the clinic, is under criminal investigation. nieuwsblad.be/cnt/dmf20140211_00974289

And a new term for communist has been invented

Attached: 1d3e9c1ca312d51ff3b1ff1a5d02e08405c0a7d405f29b0bce930e23374e81b0.png (1163x720, 956.31K)

Wew. The state of this board.

Hey man, in this game its all about natural selection. If you are smart enough to trick 1000 women into having your child. Consider yourself a winner in the biological race.

Gotta take this racewar to the next level son.

Lets talk about how we can make the doctors neutralize all the nigger semen in the spermbanks. Perhaps we can bribe them?

I have a soft spot for sarcuck since he was one of the first e-celebs I followed, but I always wondered why he became an e-celeb.

t. 6' 2"

I like how nowhere in this big block of garbage text do they acknowledge the possibility that maybe - just maybe, the women in question prefer those looks. It has to be some kind of racial power game - it can't possibly be innocent preference.

Attached: 2f9539d36e9d85082d5a6ca91bc6d9d2e6c57e3a83b7806f68015e91cf3c8bee.jpg (414x389, 28.65K)

Because it doesn't work. For the same reason Argentina was actually white, and is now just a meme.

Whites lost the battle, but won the war. If given the choice any shitskin would rather have a white baby than another mud skinned runt.

bleached is a meme m8. swim in a septic tank don't be surprised when it all turns to shit in the end

Attached: bypass.jpg (600x800 454 B, 80.54K)

It's a bit disheartening to see retards like yourself who have no understanding of the disgusting shithole of latin america proposing we follow the same folly as the Spaniards. How'd that bleaching work out for them? How's La Gran Colombia doing these days?

Attached: 149870214668.jpg (900x527 272.16 KB, 68.47K)

The spaniards were already half-arabian thanks to 700 years of slavery under Muslims - but good try, Shekelstein.

Great logic there, Moshe.

Attached: brazil jews.jpg (1152x899, 115.83K)

Attached: VsvdNbV.jpg (612x792, 52.09K)

b-b-b-but the liberals and kikes told me that once we all breed with each other to become this glorious mudrace where we're all brown THERE WILL BE NO RACISM
HOW CAN THEIR BE RACISM STILL
OY
FUCKING
VEY

Son, you grab that faggot's dick, and you grab it hard. Don't stop squeezing that faggot's pecker until his whole damn mess pops like a fucking grape.

Attached: 248971_0.jpg (1920x1080, 203.97K)

Your D&C tricks, don't work here, Shlomo. Neither does projecting your Jewishness onto others.

Attached: 73b91944ecb2ec01695559f1e54d6029be903caded9e8e0526bcb432f627dd5c.png (3800x1904, 696.51K)

Most of the rich people in huezil are whites, so naturally they'll look for donors who look like them instead of risking using huezillian sperm doned by God knows who.
This is not exactly whitening huezil as a whole but maintaning the whiteness of the upper classes.

If a white man spits in a septic tank, the septic tank becomes that much cleaner.

It's an act of brutality to donate sperm to Brazil. How could you consign your own flesh and blood to being half-niggered, and raised by shitskin literal faggots? Your kid is not just a DNA strand; it's carrying the spark of life from your essence.

Only the wealthiest would be able to afford my sperm. My spark, introduced into the ruling class, would become the blaze that burns the Brazil to the ground. A worthy task.

That's not how it works. Behavior is largely coded into genetics, and you won't be there to raise your own offspring: one who has the same mental and physical shape as you, resulting in an inferior product.

But the wealthy parent would.

Man, (((you))) are really against the idea of white people spreading their seed, aren't (((you)))?

Donating sperm to Brazil is an inhumane act of violence against your own flesh and blood for the reasons I listed. White people should be raising their own offspring in a male-female marriage in a first-world country. You're half-niggered, nigger-faggot-raised offspring is not going to "upgrayde" Brazil, and its not going to identify as white. If anything, you're bumping the IQ points of a nation which exports, and will continue to export, utter shit to the rest of the world.

Holy fucking lul. This is genius.
Oh and btw, if any user here can, open I'll your own sperm bank, (how ever it's done) and whenever it's blacks and shitskins, give em retard cum, but when it's beautiful whites, give them the best quality European jizz.

"BLEACHED!"
wow what a totally good thing this is

Attached: deplorable race mix.jpg (1280x854 28.59 KB, 1.86M)

More like on purpose.
Possibly those clinic workers were Jewish.

What do you mean it doesn't work.
If a family repeatedly purchases white sperm and the females impregnate themselves with it each generation, eventually the offspring turns mostly white.

Shitskinned female + white male sperm = Mixed offspring, preferably female.

Mixed race female + white male sperm = mostly white offspring, preferably female.

Mostly white female + white male sperm = overwhelmingly white offspring, preferably female.

Overwhelmingly white female + white male sperm = white offspring.

Even with male offspring this works, though slower.

Brazil's population could be partially turned white using this. Once a mostly pure white minority is created, countries like the U.S. and Canada could help them govern their nations and make them mandate use of white sperm.

Let the wives raise the kids with help from the government, and maybe nigger cucks. The niggers would soon afterwords be extinct anyway.

Tbh this is exactly what should happen to lesbian couples.

Mods are cancer.

I'm flattered yet disgusted.

Colonized not bleached.

Attached: ya.jpg (640x640, 151K)

gross

Attached: 211232ce40ba4abc1d23b9a41c40c01a246f9f5849a1b18432a5296a9968ceb5.jpg (314x580, 43.88K)

The correct term is
RACE-MIXING
and it should be banned in every aspect, on every level.

Attached: frig off.png (848x871, 90.71K)

It's supposed to piss niggers off, not celebrate anything.

I don't care if it pisses niggers off. Any miscegenation involving a white person pisses off honest white people and makes Jews happy.

Yeah, putting the colon in colonized.

Attached: thanks_dad.png (434x1943 289.44 KB, 270K)

Attached: 2r3r23r23r23r2323r2323rr23.jpg (721x492, 330.94K)

>as long as the seed is Aryan mullato half breed I don’t care.
ftfy

But seriously.

But we gotta allow those kikes to sell a brand of beauty, the "sexy mulatto".

we need to start spreading these images to FB and other social media

This is some good shit. Even without the text, just editing pictures of race-mixers so that the white guy is blurred or has its alpha levels lowered (lol) would be enough to get some noggins joggin.

Attached: my sides.gif (520x220, 6.26M)

Attached: sargoy_muh_dik_imperialism.mp4 (1280x720, 3.4M)

Improvement is always good. There's a downward spiral, of niggerdom, leftists and kikes, and there is an upward spiral. Don't go against the good, this is a major blow to niggers.

That is shit tier tinking from a shit tier normie brain. These muttlings take resources away from full white children merely by existing because the world is not limitless. Mixed children are far more likely to suffer from mental illnesses and the types of women who have to resort to artificial insemination are far more likely to be mentally ill themselves. On a collective level the end result is something akin to a jewish masturbation fantasy, shitloads of mentally disturbed mixed race children born to dysfunctional single moms. It does not get more jewish than that.

Your opinion is retarded.

The world is relatively limitless. If we didn't chain ourselves up and spend all our work on useless things, like feeding Africans or paying for the democratic system, or upholding the capitalist scheme, there would be plenty of wealth and resources.
The limited things are

It's not a bad thing to do, it's just not the solution to our problems.

So what you're saying is that mixing made them nonwhite? But more mixing will make them white?

This.

"Mostly white" = nonwhite. One drop rule, you fucking retard. Stop promoting the creation of more nonwhites. I want nonwhites to be as dumb and incapable as possible. I want them to look as nonwhite as possible so that retards like you aren't tempted to breed with them.

Anyone promoting racemixing ought to be immediately gassed.

PROTIP FOR ANYONE PROMOTING "WHITE EXPANSION": Here's the actual way to get white expansion (instead of creating nonwhites). Step 1: Kill all nonwhites. Step 2: Fill land with whites. Step 3: There is no step 3. Got it?

Out-breeding of degenerates is fine. It's out-breeding the taint once's inside that's the issue. A burgeoning middle class in Brazil bleaching themselves at low cost fundamentally threatens the position of the actual European bloodlines in power – and should be avoided.

This. Competitors to actual whites (read: not mongrels, not "95% white!") need to be as dumb, ugly, and incapable as possible. Anything else is Jew bullshit.

How much moni can I get if I sell my sperm there instead of here?

Attached: dot.jpg (500x512 519 B, 122.37K)

I didn't say giving our women over to them is good, I said that our genes spreading is good. Brazil is already around 100% mixed, so this can do no harm.

You think in zero-sum, like a kike. Your soul is a desert.

Basically this , so what if it was a refugee boat full of white people sent to out breed shitskins? Using their tactics against them.

As someone who , it's true. The orders for tall white blonde haired blue eyed guys baby batter was so great we could not keep up with demand. I see it is still popular as ever maybe more now since the traits keep getting rarer with the mongrelisation.

But Brasil is like final frontier fucked. Since it is so heavily mongrelised they went full circle and know that being white was better all along and now everyone clings to any white blood or heritage they can get so much there is things like a reverse one drop rule from what the USA and other countries have.

All future mongrel nations will have their populace find it out soon enough, that being white is the best thing you can be and the best areas even if your country is 99% shitskins will be white. The natural ability shows through like nothing else ever before and no one can deny it anymore so it is natural any future mothers want what is best.

It is a disparity you see very clearly in the parliaments of Latin American nations. Looking at their parliaments one could assume they were European rather than of the Americas, they really do not reflect the average tone of their native populace, because of just by how white they are and that's because everyone knows the ones with lighter skin have superior inherent intellectual and civilised human ability. The leftists continue to make excuses all they desire but everyone knows deep down inside ironically the more "diverse" a population becomes, the more obvious the inherent disparity becomes and you run out of all excuses. There is simply reduction to reality.

Attached: realreality.jpeg (581x820, 321.06K)

Umm . . . those women look like twins.

I think most of this is probably just white career thots in Brazil anyway, maybe the odd random right end of the bell curve goblino does it too. Also, these types of pregnancies are a tiny percentage anyway.

There is no better place to illustrate that simple fact than Brazil itself. Look for pics from Rio de Janeiro from '30s and '40s and compare them with Rio de Janeiro now. It's like two different countries having completely nothing in common with each other. Renaming Whites are those on the very top, and the rest is some-kind of ungodly mongrel living in favelas. It wasn't like that 50 years ago. Niggers were compounded to their own quarters. Now they are everywhere.

Does Sweden constitute the whole of the demand?
Or is it Israelli women?

Damn straight if a man assaults me by grabbing my dick I'm tearing his dick straight off

I'm not, i don't care which way race mixing goes, it's still diluting our gene pool. I'm not sure if this is consensual and if the donors are even aware but that's literally gene stealing as far as I'm concerned. This is not right.

Stop acting like a slimy kike. Racemixing is racemixing.

Disgusting, I wish someone would switch all the white mens sperm out for australian indigenous peoples sperm.

Attached: 1456523812179.jpg (447x306, 46.4K)

Minority women love white guys to the point of cucking/cheating on their husbands. Now since most white men won't sleep with the mystery meat, they now want that semen.

This is a phrase I'd never thought I'd hear.

I think we meme'd to hard lads.

I posted this in a previous thread, and looks like I will have to re-post it in order to keep this D&C in check and teach some actual history to people.

Here's also a link on the study: eupedia.com/genetics/spain_portugal_dna.shtml#african

Attached: Fact.png (699x567, 56.27K)

That is how "Hispanics" were created, now look at the mess we are in.

I was born with brown eyes, but as I grew older they began to turn green like my father's.
Feels good.

Attached: 5045c73dc4.png (598x91, 9.07K)

I know a family like that.

Father is half Mexican half white, mother is full Korean. Then the guy went on to have 3 kids with the Korean, then they got divorced, then he knocked up a blonde white women who does pills. Now he can't see his kids because he has 3 felonies and the white mother is a pill popper.

So one half white Mexican created 4 mud's, while the other half of my white friends barely have any kids at all, and anyone I know who was mixed race married another white person.

The Ameri mutt meme is real at this point.

Attached: nazi pug article screenshot.png (777x540, 478.72K)