The "Independent Media Corp" keeps trying to take this video down off of Kiketube with copyright claims...

The "Independent Media Corp" keeps trying to take this video down off of Kiketube with copyright claims. I didn't see a thread up about it, but this video is good ammo to use on boomers who think highly of Mr. Hogg. Have fun.

Attached: David Hogg Profanity-Laced Interview-th41B1JIYY0.mp4 (640x480, 12.51M)

Other urls found in this thread:

rg3.github.io/youtube-dl/
github.com/rg3/youtube-dl/blob/master/README.md
github.com/streamlink/streamlink
youtu.be/kBqetHrRVGM
youtu.be/d7IVj8EwpWg
archive.is/E0jjs
theoutline.com/post/3571/david-hogg-parkland-interview?zd=1&zi=hnckn5wr
youtube.com/watch?v=RIRNURx1-3E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kike free 1st Also dig the two (((interviewing))) the Zog hogg

RIP THE FUCKING VIDEO INSTEAD OF POSTING A VIDEO OF A VIDEO ON A SCREEN

STATIC VIDEOS
rg3.github.io/youtube-dl/
github.com/rg3/youtube-dl/blob/master/README.md

LIVE AND STATIC VIDEOS
github.com/streamlink/streamlink

this is unacceptable.

Looks like the original's still up, I think they're only getting it pulled for the jewtube shekels.

God dammit Zig Forums

Attached: ac73fff87332dad66e9e7317d5bba85cfad241219bc335df17efa74834f743e5.jpg (1159x853 92.47 KB, 1.06M)

Attached: pol is always right.png (288x224, 89.91K)

WRONG

WRONG

Attached: output.webm (480x270, 15.1M)

YOU CAN'T STOP BOSS HOGG!

Attached: BOSS HOGG.jpg (240x300, 52.09K)

Attached: jewnose.png (317x293, 37.51K)

[You are here]
STOP BIG TECH BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!!

A digital Prophecy
youtu.be/kBqetHrRVGM

that [you are here] needs to be bumped up a few levels

careful guys, this is Hogg's turf

In private chats or just the forums?

It's not my recording. That was a reupload after the first one got taken down, which I unfortunately missed. The reupload was taken down too.

Maybe the one I first found wasn't actually the original. That might explain the copyright claims. Can't remember which channel it was though, so can't say either way.

Minds.com? Diaspora? Steemit? GNU Social? We can always vote with our feet. If people without arms can do it, so can we.

He's a damned maniac. Can't believe the (((adults))) at that table didn't reign him in, even just for the optics.

Just forums for games on the store, nothing else really.

Goddammit user.
I mean, it's gotten to the point where even questionable shit on here, I believe (non shilly shit) without doubting it. I go in believing and search to prove it wrong, rather than the other way around. Its crazy, but yeah Zig Forums is always right.

This little twerp needs a real good ass beating. Watch him squeal and cry like the little faggot that he is

Nothing will beat this answer message.

Attached: :pol: leaves a message.mp4 (202x360, 10.21M)

I think it's just New York, but you're right, could be JewYork.

niggaday

Once he's legal his boy pussy is mine. I hope Anderson Cooper didn't pop that cherry.

10/10. nigger in video knows it's true.

Ah, the feel sorry for me "nigga" face.Only if the black shows this face to whitey does he get some gibs for his fellow niggas already know what he is.

I guess it makes sense TOR is maintained by Rabbis.

Thank you user for not sucking cocks like OP.

fucking obliterated

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-23 at 8.55.10 PM.png (492x411 141.13 KB, 231.42K)

Hogg you glow-in-the-dark nigger.

Can people not see that this is a slightly built man in his mid 20s?

with all of the celebrity these pieces of shit are generating, why are there no images or interviews with the parents? why is obvious but there should be images of the parents floating around and information about them, but there isn't.

if hogg glows in the dark his parents are going to be neon signs.

His father is literally FBI so of course..

man kanye's performance art is getting weird

Indeed. Both are our oppressors, both are the thieves, the kikes, who wish to clip the claws of the humanity they rape. Curse Yahweh.

He reminds me of this "young" woman…

Jews aren't trying to take away your g…

Attached: Never Wrong.jpg (1024x1024, 167.22K)

This poor guy.

funny they are propping sir glow in the dark up as some activist for their own goals to australia all american guns when his views are considered moderate compared to most modern leftwingers.

If he is not a glow in the dark nigger, hes thinking with that 17 year old brain in the least., but UBI and no guns for what the government defines as a crazy isint going to help entirely. This boy has seen our government fail to protect him but doesn't see how more regulations or a complete ban wont help in a government that has already failed to protect his classmates at three or more different points. there are so many different new enviromental factors affecting america currently that its hard to say where all the shootings begin and how we can actually prevent them, and no politician will actually suck it up and admit that because thats not what any brainlet votefodder wants to hear.

once again this boy sees regulation as the cure when the government body failed to;
1. Have officers of the law actually go in and save people in a timely manner, instead sheriff israels ferrari driving banker-enforcement team cowered outside the building.
2.This boy was picked up over a dozen times by police and catch and released every time.
3.made a threat to shoot up the school, reported to the FBI, nothing was done.

And finally on the domestic front El School Shooting Santiago had textbook psychopath shit plastered all over his faceberg and his foster parent failed to actually see and prevent any of this.
Overall I give him a 5/10 "hes trying to think about the issue for himself" assuming hes not glowie.

Attached: 645a82abe06f4d90e2301754be53f73578afeb13fd006aacf4d0f61a47e9ec42.png (826x988, 554.64K)

Attached: Applause.gif (468x450, 26.15K)

That's the point that needs to be hammered into him and the rest like him. Government isn't the answer.

oc. Liar's muscle.

The CIA is so fucking dumb. Have you seen that CIA retard who is supposedly a "whistle blower" for Cambridge Analytica? The guy is such an obvious "hello fellow kids".

Attached: Duping Delight.png (1605x1269, 1.46M)

no he's not. he's parroting what his parents and the school system have been shoving down his kike throat all his life. i guarantee you this kid has never been in any form of danger and has lived in a sheltered upper class white neighborhood his entire life. he's not going to be doing any actual thinking for himself until some nigger pounds his ass into the ground.

What I find odd is how bad they are at doing it…

Affirmative action and neopotistical hiring policies user, they have really harmed our institutions.

How is it even possible to reach a cuck face level like he does

Its beyond discusting

Redpilled.

Does the nose know?

Attached: hogg.jpg (443x672, 90.14K)

youtu.be/d7IVj8EwpWg
same with this vid

Attached: 2a5a481bc149772ed5298f0e391c4a41561b3f62df6554154390f2c4896a69.jpg (973x540, 359.04K)

It's already here.

Attached: state enforced homosexuality.jpg (160x160, 6.96K)

ur still a jew and ur gonna get the gas. kike.

< Buying from Steam and not GOG
< Playing anything that isn't single player
< Using Chat or IM programs
< Giving Jewben more money

Keep giving steam and big brother more of your info faggot

It keeps getting better. David Hogg's father is an ex-FBI nigger.

archive.is/E0jjs

I remember her.
NATIONAL HERO

Can someone give me a good way of describing his eternally pissy bitch-face? I just can't think of the perfect way to articulate it.

David Hogg is a very low IQ individual. I heard he cannot even get accepted into some of the worst universities in his state, and that's with being the darling of the liberal media. He cannot even phrase an argument without profanity. Sad.

Oh yes, I remember many threads on her. She was thoroughly doxed.

Twinkie punk? Rat face? Ingratiating air head? Vacuous weasel? Vapid face of a lost generation?

Pantywaist works, but it's a bit dated.

He looks like a female-to-male tranny with those stick arms, that pencil neck, and that bony face. Also Hollywood has been using twenty-somethings in place of high schoolers for decades in most movies, so I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people who don't spend time around teens often to not be able to tell the difference. I haven't spent time around teens in a decade. I can't tell you a 14 year old from a 20 year old anymore. Especially with how so many guys look like underdeveloped sacks of estrogen in their twenties these days, and how little girls look like grown women with all the growth hormones and the makeup. It blows my mind to see actual teen boys sometimes, because I just never expect them to look so young. I'd always guess them as being younger than they are. Teen girls though, they always look 10 years older. It's fucked up. If you showed me a list with 17 year old boys and 22 year old men, I'd probably think they're all younger than they are.

Oh yes, everything about him screams Jew. There's always just something that seems "off" with them.

That's completely right. While it's not down to a science, did you see the threads where the how-old bot was used on David Hogg? I think the lowest estimate for him was 27 years old.

Who knows. He's such a feminine little bitch I couldn't tell. His face looks a bit weathered, but at the same time he looks like he's mid-puberty with how soft and frail he looks.

How many threads do you halffags need? Fucking cunts.

call it whatever you will, Zig Forums being the opposition of whatever future this fuck holds in his imagination
media liberal faggot left is playing this child up as the salvation to the democrat party and all of them are running with it getting in line

The more he speaks, the more he annoys people. David Hogg, whether he's an actor or actual kid, is America's best gun salesman.

heil'd

You beat me to it user. They're such rude, uncharismatic idiots that whatevery they're for, I'm against. I don't even particularly into guns, and their whining makes me want to browse Zig Forums and donate to NRA.

I'm pretty sure that's the Amazing Racist kike.

Attached: soyboy.webm (468x360, 153.98K)

Lmao I knew this video from the thumbnail. That woman is savage

Looking at Hogg's face, it's easy to believe that he's the one who shot up the school and Cruz was just an easy scapegoat. Major fucking creeper.

Attached: arthur.gif (500x321, 472.48K)

I feel bad for this little dweeb, if he is actually what he is purported to be. Assuming he is a naive 17 year old beta, he may one day realize how moronic it was to so vehemently (and more importantly, publicly) espouse all of these passionate opinions on complex socio-political matters before both halves of his brain have fully fuzed and he has completed puberty.

I know what kind of responses I will get for playing doubles abdicate, but none of us was any genious at his age either. I'd still like to see him get splashed with a mud puddle by a passing car, but he is still (probably) just a dumb kid being used by far greater powers.

I genuinely want to deck that goblin looking elf-chin fuck.

holy shit i think thats the guy who planned to burn an American flag and got scared off by a crowd

Attached: dzeveo9ji9b01.jpg (780x492, 43.89K)

I'm American. All the testosterone left your continent three or four centuries ago, but that does not mean no intelligence left with it. Remember that the lowest common denominator in any culture tends to be the most vocal.

blow it out your ass

The dignified wounded nigger face. The nigger is so privileged by our kiked society that holowood has given him a go-to response to any factual criticism of his wretched race and niggers and retarded normies actually think it's a valid critique of that criticism.

KEK

"I am an angry white women…"

Attached: HOLD MY POODLE.gif (245x260, 1.18M)

riiiiiigggght

Attached: IMG_4719.jpg (640x640, 118.67K)

I' 30 an this mother fucker has less hair than I do.

Attached: 1464973086106.png (238x316, 46.58K)

You are a fucking idiot
theoutline.com/post/3571/david-hogg-parkland-interview?zd=1&zi=hnckn5wr
youtube.com/watch?v=RIRNURx1-3E

I'm so sick of his smug ass face and shitty rhetoric. All these bwave kids, totally not shills need to stfu

Attached: 1522732565.jpeg (1428x1289, 119.82K)

I hate the media and I hate clown world. Hogg and his lesbian latinx creatura are loving every minute of their attention and 15 minutes of fame.

March for our lives was planned months ahead of the Parkland shooting, but noooo, no one talks about that at all.

Attached: dc-metro-pd-officer-scott-earhardt-email-on-march-for-our-lives-permit.jpg (823x468, 57.65K)

TWENTY FIVE YEAR OLD METH HEAD

Notice in the Video Hoggfag's mouth starts moving and mimicking the words of the female interviewers "leading" questions, because he has memorized the script, this is seen in amateur actors constantly.
His constant swearing and looking into the camera "improving" is to make it seem "more real."
Completely scripted.

No that's actually involuntary motor action due to methamphetamine. He might not have had his daily fix and could be detoxing. In severe cases you'll see it manifest in their whole body; particularly in the arms.

It's standard twitching you see in stimulant abusers.

You think Hogg's a junkie? That would definitely be a surprise if it were true. The big CNN would try hard to keep it quiet.

My German cousins have a single word:
BACKPFEIFENGESICHT

Backpfeifengesicht n (genitive backpfeifengesichts or Backpfeifengesichtes, plural Backpfeifengesichter)
(colloquial) a slappable face, a face "in need of a slap"

My diagnosis is based purely on observations of the pigg himself, and a morbid curiosity of what "hard" drug addiction does to the human body. His skinny-fatness, the extra thin skin on the back of his hands (looks like an old lady), his facial and mouth twitching.

I would bet my life he's an addict.

Back in my youth schools used to explicitly tell kids they weren't college material. Of course they also let the teachers implement corporal punishment.

Big if true. Do you think that he started drugs himself or do you think his (((bosses))) got him addicted to control him?

I remember seeing that some young people /students were abusing prescription stimulants for school and sports. This might be a possibility.

oops polite self-sage counter bump