SHILLS BTFO AGAIN: Trump stumped Congress with Omnibus

Original post

So I went looking up what this user was referring to, and came upon something rather interesting. The original post in the screencap is from reddit, but the individual being quoted posted in the comment section of the page below:

theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/03/22/march-22nd-2018-presidential-politics-trump-administration-day-427/comment-page-1/#comment-5150710
archive.fo/f6WAg

Reddit Archive:
archive.fo/uEFNM
reddit.com/r/greatawakening/comments/86ogn4/omnibus_bill_is_not_a_federal_budget_potus_wins/

The law in which the OP was referring to is the Congressional Budget and Impoundment Control Act of 1974. The law was enacted to strip then-President Nixon of say in regards to the federal budget. However, since the omnibus is NOT an actual budget, Trump maintains the rights given his position to withold funding as he sees fit. Pretty much pulling an Onigger if he so chooses! In fact, fears of this rose up just last year:

politico.com/story/2017/08/18/fears-grow-trump-will-ignore-congress-spending-241768
archive.fo/wy3IW

The bill itself:
legcounsel.house.gov/Comps/93-344.pdf

IN SHORT: FUCK YOU SHILLNIGGERS!

Attached: kikes fear losing shekels.png (981x1072 35.42 KB, 28.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/text-letter-president-speaker-house-representatives-president-senate-21/
politico.com/story/2017/08/18/fears-grow-trump-will-ignore-congress-spending-241768
honeypot/Eah8hq
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/text-letter-president-speaker-house-representatives-president-senate-21/

This as well. It means that Trump can spend the money as he wishes (e.g. he could spend all of the money that was assigned to the military and give nothing at all to Planned Parenthood)

He'll do just enough to push up some wind but not anything actually legally "dangerous".

yfw it really was multi-dimensoinal chess.

Attached: smugtrump.jpg (2864x1560, 547.76K)

Thanks user! Can one of the mods add it to the OP please?

While this is interesting that he can -not- spend the money for things like Schumer's tunnel, I think the problem a lot of us had was for the lack of any immigration controls in the budget. This article is saying Trump can withhold funds, not that he can spend them as he sees fit. That means we don't get wall.

While I can criticize all day the fact that the omnibus was bloated, I would have conceded it as worth it if we got the full wall and more immigration controls, but we didnt. This article does not address that concern.

Funding the military through the omnibus would allow for these resources to be mobilized to build the wall. It's well within his power to do so too.

Especially if you consider that the Army Corps of Engineers is a thing.

Certainly, granted, but Trump hasn't mobilized the military to secure the border thus far and hasn't signalled that he would do it, so what makes you think he would now?

Thanks for the fresh talking points.

What about the cloud act?

I feel like, if the Uniparty keeps playing kike games with him, he'll just declare border security as a national security threat Eisenhower style

Hey OP, until Trump ACTUALLY DOES THE THINGS THAT YOU SAY HE MAY DO, you can fuck right off. Until the wall is BUILT (not prototyping, not maybe funded, not sorta constructed, but motherfucking BUILT), shitskins are deported en masse, borders are secure, second amendment rights are restored, the debt is slashed, the welfare state is gutted, and general marxist fuckery is curtailed, you can FUCK. RIGHT. OFF. You and your conjecture can lick my fucking balls.

Attached: FU.gif (425x256, 1.06M)

He got no better indication than with this omnibus, so Trump not doing it from here on out will mean… can't type bad things about trump here anymore so I'll let you imagine what I could possibly be inferring

AND A BED OF FUCKING ROSES TOO!

(check'd)
Exactly.

Construction begins Monday, so we'll see where it goes. And why would he need the military when ICE is more than able to do the job?

Trump can withold it's funding and allocate it elsewhere.

Construction begins monday.

Shove the goalpost up your ass.

Well no one else is going to do it now that its literally illegal to hire anymore ICE officers

Attached: 9d1cf9e10eddbd3a711e5076872669b4c82d701a7969db3ddd67c0e39a89de12.png (600x680, 271.4K)

I do what I can

Based on?

There's actually a lot of good shit he could do using the (((omnibus))), but until then, I've gotta wait and see what happens.

That's what I'm waiting for as well. It's a silver lining, but one that may or may not pan out. All we can do is see what happens.

Link it faggot. Show me the section that made it supposedly illegal.

I said this yesterday, but that doesn't change the sad reality that normies are black-pill sucking retards. No matter how many times Trump says "fake news" the idiots are going to kvetch like the bitchtits they are.
Like I said, Trump was taking a big gamble that the normies will calm down and realize they are getting conned by the judenpresse yet again to get his military squared up. The Trump Train is a crazy ass ride.

Attached: 17-54-49-1.png (534x761, 96.72K)

Corps isn't ICE though. If he uses mil he don't need ICE but they can help perhaps?
OP, article is from last year you realise or are you just using it to set precedent?

Either way this is very interesting. Sticky worthy?

In yesterday's speech, Trump said that protection the border was "National Security". He then proceeded to say that he needed to fund the military for "National Security".

Whoa he used the same words, what has he DONE to make it seem like he's going to do what you are describing? Let me clarify, what you're describing is possible AND sensible, but we have been telling him to do this since inauguration so I am justifiably not ready to trust that Trump is right on the brink of doing something he could have done the first day.

You'd want Rome built up in a single day, wouldn't you?

Well, Rome wasn't built in a day, but it didnt take a year to lay the first brick.

Point, but were Romulus and Remus beset by adders and wolves every step of the way?

If I were Trump I'd use that 700 Billion for the military and then say we're building a new military base, and it's alllllll along the southern border. ;)

The longest "military base" in the world.

Meme it.

>that pic title formatting
Trump train is indeed a crazy ride and will definitely test your mettle. I've kept positive throughout but yesterday was first time I couldn't figure out how he was going to turn this around, didn't dig enough and it's been a long week.
Pic related.

Attached: 64ce91da59233bad4da0556ad0a03d59307c206ff0ba555f3e229bfc721d73d3.jpg (473x480 263.74 KB, 66.58K)

He'll get that stuff in September I think if they don't try to push through an immigration deal. They're not going to have a big military budget increase to force his hand next time. Also insiders have been saying they had a back-up plan to use to appropriate wall funds with.

Yes. You should look up the history of Rome.

Trump could have vetoed the omnibus easily, but he didn't. This is worth getting angry about, not going 'LE DONT VOTE GOYIM'. We need to let Trump know that our vote isn't free. People saying that they shouldnt vote are kikes, but the mods here saying we shouldn't be upset are also kikes. This was a huge fumble, but if we signal to Trump that the votes he will lose are more than those that he will gain by signing then he will do the calculus himself.

Source your claims please.

It's up in the air, it was just an observation.

what's going to be your next goal post shift after the wall starts being constructed?

Attached: 795.png (853x480, 418.88K)

That's Trump-speak for fuck you this is happening and I've already told you.
Kek.
Fucking torkike salt when that happens will be hilarioux.

Attached: dixoneyes.jpg (251x251 69.23 KB, 34.92K)

OP is like a libshit who can't accept reality. Let us know when he takes away that $500m from planned parenthood and fully funds a complete wall.

stop talking to yourself, torfaggot

You know what I meant. And hey, things got way nastier after those two left the picture.

To be fair and maybe my fatigue is making me disinclined to argue much further,Trump needs to be clear on what he's using the money for, and using the signing itself to get our muppet and Ryan out, on top of withholding
funds in the right spots.

On the contrary, he's made a good deal of noise about preparing for 2020.

Did you not read the rest of the thread?

You think politics is like a magic fucking wand you retard? That shit will never happen unless youre willing to take risks and support the only person in power willing to so much as even consider doing any of these things. Fucking happas.

I must've missed where the mods said that. Probably because they didn't. Don't make shit up you faggot, it poisons the well.

All tor posters show up under the same ID, newfag,

Trump signaled that he was going to veto the bill, but then had a meeting with Mattis who according to the media, changed Trump's mind. Perhaps Mattis was asked if he had a shovel.

Attached: ICHHABERECHTGEHAT.webm (800x450, 3.79M)

Don't forget his line item veto attempt.
You watch.

"I see him doing X and not Y in which he promised, I am worried about his intentions and how many of (((them))) he surrounds himself with."
"Fuck zognald, you all are kikes, this board is all kikes… (((screeching)))"

Oh, and those hilarious filters are only there because of you, and your kike push for muh nigga forms of nationalism.

Damn the mods are on a roll deleting TORkike before I can piss in his Cheerios.

The new kids are high energy.

Who is your intended audience?

so where's your evidence it isn't samefagging, retard?

Attached: madoka's house of pain.webm (1280x720 3.91 MB, 2.61M)

You kikes really aren't going to like what comes next.

Attached: iseeyou.png (512x768 128.83 KB, 83.46K)

Why did Malta-ball fuck Israel

If Trump was going to take a stand then he would've just vetoed it. What OP is suggesting is like some tv drama bullshit. "AH HA! I found this technicality and so I win and you can't do anything about it." -Roll credits after high fives. LOL, that's great for tv, but real politics and legal cases never work that way.(USER WAS BANNED FOR ILLITERACY)

I know I'm going to like it.

Attached: day of the rope.mp4 (496x360, 1.07M)

(1)

Attached: 十三么.jpg (1437x1020, 459.7K)

Please stop spamming this shit. Read the fucking language of the actual bill. It says SHALL along with the allocated moneys. In case you niggers are retarded in legalese, and it’s painfully obvious that you are, “shall” means the same thing as “must”.

The Omnibus bill is a budget as it funds the government for the rest of fiscal year 2018 with words like SHALL at each spendings category. The President has no say in such cases, as the power of the purse is the sole right and duty of Congress. Civics 101 you dumb fuck.

Now kindly fuck off back to reddit and stay there.

Fears rising trump might do something doesnt mean he will or plans to. this takes time. Cant you niggers just wait and see for once?

Nothing has changed between then and now. Trump has options.

Attached: back when partys were lit.webm (439x439 1.32 MB, 3.93M)

Why is this stickied?

Attached: 1392879262174s_zpsa755d15e.jpg (197x200, 5.24K)

Just give me a timeline, since everything is shilling nowadays. If the wall is not being built in 1 year from now, can I say fuck you to Trump? Or should I wait until the end of first term, possibly two?

Attached: 1519614273471.png (503x443, 315.55K)

(checked)

Attached: 1452959271808.gif (174x200, 2.99M)

I wish shot like this was more obvious, he gives shills too much ammo.

Attached: cunton.png (1793x1313, 276.84K)

BLUMPF TOO SCOOPS

You kikes are funny

Where did Trump explicitly state that he's going to use military funding to build a wall in Mexico? I must have missed that news item. Cite your source

As an aside, for how things will get fixed.

Attached: 1437095593739.png (1680x2975, 747.74K)

Attached: MAGA bass.webm (640x480 382.25 KB, 1.36M)

hello fellow kids!

I really want to believe right now, but I think it's wise to wait until he actually comes through on the matter.

Attached: when a qt will never look at you like this.webm (512x288, 895.13K)

Don't talk to your daddy like that.

Attached: first the flag.webm (672x504, 826.72K)

you die first boomer kike

What the…

Am I in cloud cuckoo land?

What the fuck is even going on in this world anymore?

Attached: 44f.png (854x479, 496.83K)

Interestingly enough, Alex Jones still has faith in Trump. Ann Coulter wants him impeached.

It's got me stumped.
Especially when they explain below the pic what he's "failing to use the money on".

This is beyond far fetched now.

The idea of the OP is that even though the omnibus includes funding for democratic priorities, like Schumer's NY tunnel project and Planned Parenthood, Trump might be able to not give them any money even though the money was set aside for those purposes. It's just legal tricks, not sure if it'll work honestly, but apparently Trump is attempting to use these methods.

All celebrities that have dirt can be blackmailed by the NSA since they record literally everything people do online. I'd say Jones was a plant from the very start, though. Coulter is a coal burner as far as I know, so she could catch cancer tomorrow and I wouldn't bat an eye.

Attached: meme oversaturation.webm (1280x720, 1.2M)

ENOUGH SCOOPS

Attached: TOO MANY SCOOPS.gif (333x396, 250.36K)

One sure way to tell a shill is when they reply approvingly to another shill who was so obvious that their post was deleted. As this one did, right below the post I'm replying to.
Shills working with shills.
Unsure whether they were both the same guy, or whether Leonard and Schlomo were just in adjacent cubicles.

Some user in another thread said there are 300,000 paid shills in the USA alone.

No, no, no. I meant why is "not creating more government debt" a bad thing and why did this news source think that was the way NORMAL people would perceive it.

Everyone is scratching their heads going "more debt is a good thing?" and "we need anti-russian propaganda".
Last time the US tried to push propaganda it backfired in the 90's big time. I remember a stupid garage band or something creating havoc..

Come to my discord.
honeypot/Eah8hq

Attached: 4e581f96d82d69be6f836160f3957438a652cdbe233cd40cdfbdc92131f811ea.png (1000x418, 715.89K)

Don't bother replying to that asshole . It's a common shill tactic, it may even be on the BINGO! squares.
Essentially until Trump or whomever has reached "Hitler 1938" mode, he's not worthy of being trusted and no accomplishment however incremental is worthy of praise.
It's a variant on the "muh I'm not voting until literally Hitler is running" shill game.

Pretty much any person on the planet "can be" blackmailed. The issue is … that's a fuck tonne of data.

Trumptards are worst than Obamabots
You retards of fucking pathetic

says the (1) poster

I would agree with this honestly. Incrementalism is the name of the game unfortunately, at least for now. That's not to say that this omnibus wasn't a trainwreck, it was, but yeah being too extreme isn't helpful either.

Torpedo adding value as always /sarc

but, but MAYBE in the future at a later date, user!! MAYBE THEN!!!

Now it's three you faggot fuck

They don't even bother looking at the web pages you visit. They look at the addresses as a list and conclude based on the URL whether or not it's dirt, and then they look further if they think it's a spicy URL.

btfo shills

Its ok. I too thought Trump had made a mistake but now I am ashamed of doubting the man.

Please come to my discord.
honeypot/Eah8hq