Market Crash Imminent?

Are the bubbles about to blow? Where will it begin? When do we panic?

There hasn't been an economy thread in a while and the banks also recently came out with the FUD about BTC's blockchain.(higher energy required)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1634x1096, 343.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

investmentresearchdynamics.com/a-liquidity-crisis-hit-the-banking-in-september/
archive.fo/WOp9d
irs.gov/newsroom/irs-reminds-taxpayers-to-report-virtual-currency-transactions
amren.com/news/2017/08/hurricane-katrina-aftermath-racism-blacks-story/
theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/mar/21/anz-fails-to-give-royal-commission-email-showing-years-of-inaction-on-alleged-misconduct
afr.com/business/banking-and-finance/financial-services/anz-cba-approved-overdrafts-no-questions-asked-20180319-h0xp6l
afr.com/business/banking-and-finance/new-liar-loans-data-reveal-borrowers-more-stretched-than-some-lenders-suspect-20180107-h0euev
afr.com/real-estate/mortgage-delinquencies-rise-to-17-per-cent-up-from-from-15-per-cent-in-2016-moodys-20170615-gwrrox
medium.com/@matt_11659/matt-barrie-australias-economy-is-a-house-of-cards-6877adb3fb2f
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So we're at the bull trap phase?

We may be at fear.

Attached: b862693a1636b2e8e223af5cfa8a13c01499de2a0bfe0868366ffd3f47c1a938.jpg (373x359, 36.38K)

Oh yes, the Petro-Yuan launches tomorrow.
China is considering to stop buying US debt

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (739x623 41.76 KB, 532.62K)

AFAIK all crashes happen in autumn due to Q4 so it would be the bull trap.
And the media hasn't been kvetching that much, but it's probably due to being the mainstream propaganda channel.
What I'm interested in is what is Trump going to do? I remember one yid back in January kvetching that they control the narrative so no one knows what can happen if unforeseen circumstances happen to happen.

Attached: 3ebdb99199475e138ac0e989138ca092b95795302243e2097d6e636aa1668a2f.jpg (299x300, 17.99K)

*they don't

The kikes dropped the Shemitah a while back though so all their financial resources might be on hold, they could pull the trigger being nervous.

Oh boy that'd be fun.

inb4 shills claim that the shemitah shit "didn't happen"
investmentresearchdynamics.com/a-liquidity-crisis-hit-the-banking-in-september/

The kikes may try to "pull it" but we live in a complex system, we have a white guy at the head of the Federal Reserve now, and the Treasury has some killers at its head now too. Last I head, Scaramucci was busy slitting throats at Import/Export too.

There's a fucking lot that's going to go on tomorrow.

Attached: holdontoyourbutts.webm (640x360, 2.53M)

Powell was educated by Jesuits though.

IRS Reminds Cryptocurrency Holders to Pay Taxes

archive.fo/WOp9d
irs.gov/newsroom/irs-reminds-taxpayers-to-report-virtual-currency-transactions

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1573x569, 118.9K)

Attached: IMG_2980.GIF (240x148 4.21 MB, 14.46K)

Checked
Let her rip

extra extra read all about it! war on terror against terrorist china china bad bad bomb china terrorism
Unless China is (((their))) next breadbasket like America was after (((they))) finished siphoning Britain.

That is the plan.

Maybe he got raped too many times and flipped. Maybe he'll work to try to "pull it" as well. Huge moves tomorrow politically as well.

Attached: wew.png (1519x769, 152.28K)

So long shill. The stock market is stronger than ever, unemployment is about to drop below 4% and the economy is booming.
The trump bump is real, but no bump for you my little shill.

Pride comes before the fall.

Attached: 1442338615961.jpg (720x352, 15.26K)

You do know he's shitposting, right?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1366x731, 676.42K)

I fear crashes are no longer possible. If one were to compara to a forest, it's changed from temperate to rain forest. Rather than sweeping fires we now have tree falls that make massive holes that are quickly filled. The soil is poor quality, and over exertion creates dessert, but there is no sweeping change that kills it all at once.

I suspect that if there is a crash, then it will be a tech bubble bursting. Facekike, Google, and microsoft are not prepared for GDPR. Furthermore, the way that law is written, if a EU spy agency where to hack any of those companies, then they can fine those companies. They can also fine those companies for working with the EU government by handing over records.

Aside from a tech bubble bursting, it would be a massive sell off due to trade war. this might be short term pain for the unprepared, but most portfolios have been preparing for this for months now.

The Trump bump did happen, but the economy is still shit.

Faceberg is collapsing as we speak.

Yep, and it is such a great thing to watch too.

Attached: ripinpiss.png (1519x769, 126.95K)

I hope Cuckerberg gets filleted by the island niggers on Hawaii.

Poetic, and not completely off the mark. By everything that is right, the US should experience bankruptcy given it's incredibly proclivity for taking out more and more debt, and it's habit of creating money to fill budget holes (QE).

That won't happen. The Fed won't tighten once they realize we are in a recession. Instead we will see more zero interest rates, incredible amounts of money being created in QE4, Q5 etc.

The value of all this newly created cheap money will come from the existing dollars, from your paycheck, savings and debt. It won't feel like a crash, but your living cost will become higher and higher, your gasoline will cost a fortune, and you will get nothing in retirement.

The dollar is no longer going to be the world currency. The argument is sometimes made that for the dollar to stop being world currency, another fiat currency would have to replace it, which is nonsensical. Gold has always been money, the dollar was just a certificate to gold that was convenient to handle. The dollars was originally pitched as becoming world currency due to the link with gold, and the fact that the US had most of the worlds gold.

Keep watch of the gold price even if you don't own gold, you will see what I mean.

Attached: 179aaf76490f426ff7a14473f773cc6d7bd6f68e3aedaf655eb1795b1af7704a.jpg (1024x768, 163.89K)

fuck I hope so. With all my short positions and put options I'll end up a millionnaire several times over.

one man's sell-off is another man's buy-in.

Anyone paying attention to Iraq? They just ratified their National Oil Law and put out 1000 arrest warrants for corrupt officials, including the ex Prime Minister.

t. Dinar holder

Fuck off OP

Attached: pjt.JPG (342x446, 21.12K)

Somebody has to purchase the debt though, else the Fed would create hyperinflation.

The Fed is who buys the debt. The US government is in debt to the Fed.

Won't the dollar just collapse at some point when people realize that it's just being manipulated to support bailouts of unsustainable policy?

Why panic if you don't own stocks? Just buy some short positions and make money from it.
I own stocks and I don't know what to do with them but I also bought some short positions on friday for S&P and made something from it.

Great. I hear internet is only a fad as well. That's great as well because I'm getting sick of it.

Exactly, hyperinflation is the problem.

If people realize that they derive enough of a benefit from leaving the dollar and going back to sound money, they will do this. A major dollar currency crisis should be enough of a catalyst.

Attached: 1445984036217.jpg (896x349, 33.87K)

Checking that internet crash. The world is coming down.

Attached: bathory gods of thunder of wind and of rain.webm (480x360, 10.67M)

How do we begin establishing a sound money economy on a local level? Once the dollar is worthless people are going to use another medium of trade or barter, and in an advanced economy some sort of currency is needed.

WEW

Attached: IMG_2982.GIF (337x250, 1.86M)

Found this out before and forgotten again - what game?
It's that car simulator thing on steam but which one?
BeamNG or something like that?

Attached: 1521409407767.jpg (657x527, 34.43K)

Also even if the Fed runs zero interest rate again I don't think any government worldwide has the capacity to do another bailout again, so are the banks going to die? Every country is in the red.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (953x613, 100.17K)

In between collapse, and restoration there is a period of violence and turmoil. God help you if you live in a place with a high nigger population.

amren.com/news/2017/08/hurricane-katrina-aftermath-racism-blacks-story/

Studying how monasteries survived the collapse of the roman empire is worth a looking into if you're intrigued by the subject of surviving collapses.

Assuming you survive that period of turmoil, you value becomes intrinsically tied to what skills you posses that provide or enhance food or shelter.

Attached: Look Around You.webm (640x352, 7.89M)

When one property/mortgage bubble bursts around the world.
My guess is Australia.

If you look at the trend, it might already be at despair.

But oh boy, you don't know shit about interest-only loans in Australia.

prophetic gets checked

Attached: pepe firelds matrix.jpg (400x568, 39.38K)

your argument is literally pic related

Attached: new paradigm.png (1634x1096, 39.68K)

Look at the volumes though… we haven't seen this much activity since before the GFC which is a sign we've finally turned that recession around.

>debt to (((whom)))?
Yeah come sanction the US with your army. We could stop paying our debts tomorrow and the rest of the world could get fucked because the entire system is a ponzi scheme based on everyone paying. What are our debt holders going to do? Come repossess some states? Why do you think we have vast oil reserves at home that go unused and farm subsidies? Because when this game of musical chairs stops, we can just tell the world to get fucked and get comfy. The national debt and debt ceiling is a fiction.

Property bubbles is a worldwide concern.
The US is in a comfy position though because you had the GFC.

That shit is about to hit China, Oceania and from what I hear, Europe too.
Fucking China and their unregulated activities (regarding foreign loans). Massive problems.

BUT, I get the feeling it might not be as bad as we think it will be… though property holders may be in strife.
Luckily, my parents sold a little bit of property to clear their debts. If it crashes, at least they've taken preparations.

AND, people in Aus are still buying houses apparently, because they need fucking homes.

The government is retarded and runs massive deficits on programs for niggers that it needs to constantly borrow money from, if the (((banks))) choose to stop lending because you stopped paying you better have a ton of guns for the race war.

*money for

Good riddance.
That's minor compared to the chinese property investment issues. China, I think, have just realised we're in "a lot of poo" right now thanks to their policies.
The US is in an excellent position though. They've been preparing for this for 10 years.

look OP stock markets do some very wierd things if you are facing civilizational collapse situations

look at the three images provided
if you bought the caracas index you would have made gains that make bitcoin look like toddlers first market
however the side effect is you can't actually sell the stock and the money it is denominated in isn't even worth the paper it is printed on

think this will not happen in the us/eu or i am too poor to own stocks i don't care
everyone will be affected as in their last desperation the (((western))) governments will move all pension plans into some goverment IRA which has to be s&p 500 or eu equivalent and cannot sell, thats your pension

also rampant money printing in whatever way possible
at this point even if you are a poor fag buying a few 100's worth of crypto or whatever is small enough that you will not miss it seems like a good idea

Attached: bolivar 12.1.2016_0.jpg (1024x576 102.91 KB, 31.9K)

I don't think any other will take over the US dollars necessity in countries such as Cambodia, Zimbabwe, and other countries with hyperinflated currency. I think the US will remain the world currency simply because it's so widespread over the world now.

kek, oldest scam in the book.

Who is scamming me, exactly? I bought directly from an exchange. There are scams about it, but the coming changes are real.

the US banks need to loan though, I don't think that will stop soon.

Our economies (both US and Aus) is based around giving risky loans "without risk" (using fed bonds, bills, notes, etc).
What we should be doing is teaching every person this reality and why it exists though. That way the market is better prepared to take these economic conditions into account.

BUT, these loans have huge issues with property investment STILL (even after the mortgage security crisis of 07/08).
Australia is cracking down big time because everyone has just realised the problem we've created with our lending habits recently. Interest-only loans have a sort of "honeymoon period" which means that people may be getting out of those stupid loans when it finishes, therefore flooding the property market. BUT, I think we've all just seen the "potential bear attack" that could occur and so we've had many inquiries…. which have been very fruitful.

One "minor" detail:
China has invested heavily here (through fraudulent details to obtain Australian, not Chinese, loans). You can see the obvious fucking calamity there.
Oh and their property market is an utter sham.

Aren't the Chinese fucking up just about every market right now with their hivemind mentality?

we are most certainly at one of the two, with the way recent news has been going, I think its safe to say this week will be the real beginning of "fear"

I had a mate that had parents that bought iraqi dinar 10 years ago and thought they were going to be billionaires.
They lost everything based on their "informed advice" from their "broker". It's a scam, it won't stop being a scam.

You need to get out asap. Do some fucking market research.

Attached: 1516868036793.jpg (400x400, 19.51K)

Buy crypto

the ants have inflated the BC median home price by astronomic levels. The ants are about to teach the leafs a lesson in being allowed to mix niceness with weakness
your cucked government will while they take your fucking abandoned homes the ants have neglected and give them away.

You mean with their gambling attitude to the markets, yes.
They consider every bubble an opportunity to sucker another person into buying higher.

I had a Singaporean friend who warned about this property investment attitude from the Chinese in Malay and Singaporean markets in the 2000's early 10's. He said Aus was next and he was bang on.
They give 0 fucks that they're investing in bubbles. Nominal value is all they care about. Real value is nonsense or some shit to them.

Part of me hates that attitude. Part of me thinks that attitude may survive any crash… they'll just wipe themselves off and start again on another bubble with no fucks given.

BUT.
It's very unstable as an economic environment. It's like a high flow of blood with no nutrients in that blood for sustenance. It has no relation to the real value of things.
At the same time, more trading should be a good thing in some other ways.

We just don't know though… because this situation has never occurred before on a global scale. China is a fucking dragon that's for sure.

Chinkroaches cant survive with out whites in foreign countries.
The ones here literally do nothing but buy and rent and never maintain. They are the lazy, rich cunts, not the hard working peasant Chinese.

The worst part is that China's government is fucking helpless to stop this shit. The beast in the east is burning the fucking globe.

They need to stop internet censorship or they'll forever be a hideous beast devouring everything, producing very little.
The people there do not understand enough about what they're getting into, they were raised in a communist world where they never cared about the calamities that may unfold.

Gibs are nowhere near the money wasted on Israel. Your post is nothing but a distraction.

Part of me thinks that the west are too passive with their market involvement though. That's why our economies stagnated, we stopped the money from flowing.
And property investment is like cholesterol in our system.

China is both hurting us… and doing us a favour by finally fixing this liquidity crisis.
Boomers and property investors are very concerned though. I've mentally prepared my parents for the potential of this situation… most other boomers think the bubble will just continue like the 70's to 90's. The situation is not the same though with China.

Most certainly checked. Here we go lads

My money is on Australia or Canada, but I think us leafs are first.

Nah mate, we just had shocking inquiries.
I think the next couple weeks perhaps as word spreads and properties go on the market.

Great times if you have cash and know how to hedge though.

Attached: nbmbvmvbnmv.png (800x800, 34.29K)

idiot

Gunna need a qrd on those inquiries. The next couple weeks you say? must've been some juicy hearings.

Politically speaking there hasn't been much discussion about it up here, but globally the financial industry is starting to blow the whistle on our banking system and its practices. Admittedly we're still a month or two away as our collapse won't begin until more people are underwater on their mortgages. A whole lot are up for renewal this year though and a fair chunk of people will have to walk away at the new rates, especially if the increase in property values slows even slightly or god forbid turns negative.

Yes beamng or something like that

Their mistake was spending more on it than they can afford, which is always a dumbass idea unless you're completely desperate. I've been tracking Iraq's financial situation for two years now, and they are definitely heading in the direction of revaluation, probably within this year. The scammers scam by promising immediate massive returns and then act as intermediaries. They claim they'll get a better deal on the exchange if they do it all together and re-invest the dinar into Iraq externally. Naturally, this means one person is holding onto a lot of people's invested dollars, and you can bet when the time comes, a lot of them will suddenly drop off the radar with billions worth of foreign currency.

I got my currency by brick and mortar cash-in-hand to cash-in-hand transfer, and keep the paper bills in a secure safe. When they revalue, I'll be investing them on my own terms. I'm not sure into what yet, because I don't have faith in Wall Street by any means. But you can bet a significant chunk will go into gold.

I'm not dumb. Just completely desperate.

looks like enthusiasm to me if you zoom out enough…..

Where? Housing looks stable.

theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/mar/21/anz-fails-to-give-royal-commission-email-showing-years-of-inaction-on-alleged-misconduct

afr.com/business/banking-and-finance/financial-services/anz-cba-approved-overdrafts-no-questions-asked-20180319-h0xp6l

afr.com/business/banking-and-finance/new-liar-loans-data-reveal-borrowers-more-stretched-than-some-lenders-suspect-20180107-h0euev

afr.com/real-estate/mortgage-delinquencies-rise-to-17-per-cent-up-from-from-15-per-cent-in-2016-moodys-20170615-gwrrox

Things are not good in the finance sector here.
See especially:
medium.com/@matt_11659/matt-barrie-australias-economy-is-a-house-of-cards-6877adb3fb2f

There won't be a collapse.
Just a wave of mutilation. Like always.

You sound exactly like my mate's parents.

I think that mate is on the run from bikies now?.

Wouldnt that mean they stop giving money to isreal too?

>medium.com/@matt_11659/matt-barrie-australias-economy-is-a-house-of-cards-6877adb3fb2f
I had read this a week or two ago, it was excellently put together and a good read so I knew things were getting bad. I remember being scared as fuck by the whole interest only mortgages aspect (obvious sign that things are beyond fucked up) The fact that you now have a royal commission is interesting and actual news coverage adds some immediacy to the matter, glad to see people somewhere in the world are actually addressing this issue as a civil populace.

At least Australia is aware of our situation.
America was not in 07. No one saw that coming.

That's a good sign. It means people have begun to prepare for movements in the market. Aussies have learned to keep very awake about that.

Probably because half you guys make all your money speculating on properties. Part of the fun that comes with service based economies. Gotta be a shark to rule the reef right?

I don't hate. I prefer it to the willful ignorance / cognitive dissonance of my fellow leafs.

The real question is how do we get our wealth back that the banking kikes stole us for centuries? They gave us bytes and monopoly money and got gold and land for it. Its a massive scam and we must take it back.

Attached: schoolshooting.png (640x475, 159.67K)

We have no manufacturing, it's a bleak economy for anyone trying to climb the ladder.
BUT, we have a strong trade culture. Most people prefer to get a trade than a degree because degrees are just too risky.
On the downside, that impacts the tech industry here.

Nobody has wealth, it's a pool of debt.

they made profit from it and bought real estate and other wealth

You don't get it. We are all bleeding.

It's just money. It's not wealth.

Wealth is always there, it's just the current form isn't money. And that's what they steal. Real wealth is still there in the form of security provided by tangible assets. That's what they are stealing, but in a way most people are blind to.

Example: wanna buy a house? Oh fuck you, the banks have fucked the housing markets so much that literally you have to spend more money than you'll make in a lifetime to afford a 500 sq ft hole-in-the-wall shack. And then you'll have to pay taxes on top of that forever based on whatever the fuck market price they screwed with as well. So you decide that being a perpetual renter is the only way to go. THAT is how they steal wealth from us. By stealing our ability to provide for ourselves and have a stable environment in which to raise children.

Most people lack the IQ to identify and understand that kind of tangential theft. It's the same kind of people who think "debt" is an asset because they see some dipshit on TV 'just say so'. They are incapable of seeing things for what they really are. Which is why all the tricks have worked on them.

Well, I'm a disabled fuckup with no future anyways. The money could have gone to escapism, but it seems better to throw it at a Hail Mary with better odds than the lottery.

I'm out nothing but a few months' expendable pay if it turns out to be a flop.

My feels, the post.
ANGEREY

Attached: IMG_20170921_072744.jpg (1245x973 26.65 KB, 157.25K)

There probably will be a stock market correction but don't expect a catastrophic collapse. Trump is waging economic warfare on the Chinese - America will win but there will be casualties. Pics/videos related. If it's really a war (policies, media coverage, military presence off China and propoganda films suggest it is) then they will artificially support US assets.

China is going to go through what the Japanese went through in the 90s. American stocks will look good on a relative basis. Afterall what are the alternatives to US stocks? Interest rates are too low for bonds. When China and America slow down everyone else slows down, so their stocks are out. On the plus side for US stocks: weakening Dollar, Tax reform, deregulation, ETF passive investment increasing, low interest rates enabling stock buybacks, QE likely in next recession, negative interest rates a possibility, government likely to clandestinely prop up stocks to support pension funds.

I'm not expecting big gains but I don't expect huge losses either. It probably won't be much worse than holding cash.

pics

Attached: rickards on trade war.jpg (500x365 397.08 KB, 27.2K)

I agree that our capital is being leeched by foreign countries.

But nobody is gaining anymore. Everybody loses on this bloody rock now.
That's the mentality we need to overcome. The blind obsession for good book values. Because ultimately if you starve the people, the king starves too.

2 pixies songs in one thread? wewlad.