David Hogg Admits NOT At School

I uploaded the clip but I've linked to the YouTube version below of David Hogg not being at the Parkland school in Florida

at 4:20 in this video
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=270&v=IUOkBv6wMhc

Attached: s4nap.mp4 (640x362, 2.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/s4nap
youtu.be/0yo5KKh5k3Q?t=60
youtu.be/HJcqE1yb6ow?t=62
archive.is/bRXmQ
bitchute.com/video/VcBuIGe5p7CU/
bitchute.com/video/7bmiM0nmg5W2/
apcentral.collegeboard.org/courses/ap-environmental-science/exam
time.com/5161034/florida-school-shooting-survivor/
columbianpost.com/latest-news/david-hogg-home-parkland-shooting/
dailypresser.com/david-hogg-admits-he-wasnt-at-school-during-parkland-school-shooting/
archive.is/epjyv
archive.is/Cqihy
archive.is/Llg2I
bigleaguepolitics.com/breaking-david-hogg-changes-story-wasnt-school-cruz-opened-fire/
cpalms.org/Public/search/Course
youtube.com/watch?v=Aicpw0XgOXw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wew. He's as much of a survivor as you and I are.

Quick share clip streamable.com/s4nap

Ahahaha oh WOW

He's directly contradicting himself, in other interviews he says he was in AP Enviornmentalism, which sounds fake as shit.

Wait, wait, wait. Did he actually told at first that he was present during the shooting?

youtu.be/0yo5KKh5k3Q?t=60

youtu.be/HJcqE1yb6ow?t=62

Just going to leave this here as a reminder.

Nice find user, this really shows how full of shit he really is. How did he get into the classrooms after the shooting started?

checked

archive.is/bRXmQ

Attached: 2c4cb961991512da2133d20c912bf95e[1].png (819x465, 58.28K)

He's too big of a star now to hang out with the commoners. Soyoboy goin supernova!

Source?
That would go great in a video that shows both clips back to back, over and over again, ad nauseam.

Buzzfeed

archive.is/bRXmQ

They just can't fucking help themselves.

So, are you telling me AP Environmentalism and Holocaust History are real fucking classes???
Public schools need to be shut down.

Fucking rabbits.

When I was in highschool the only AP courses were math, physics and English literature. Environmental sciences was the science credit for retards who couldn't even do biology.

Attached: clapped.png (680x383, 480.14K)

I graduated high school with nearly enough credits to be a sophomore in college and the AP classes were: Chemistry, Biology, Physics(2), Calculus (2), History, English etc. There may have been some foreign languages also. Now apparently they are just making shit up. In a few years it will be AP Talmud 1-4.

I hate this entire movement, so hold off on calling me a shill or correcting the record. The words he says are 'on the day of the shooting', not 'at the time of the shooting'. Taking his words at face value as presented, it sounds like he is saying that he returned to the school after the initial incident.

Student saying they were prepped before the shooting for drill. bitchute.com/video/VcBuIGe5p7CU/
Titled "cops setting up for the camera"
bitchute.com/video/7bmiM0nmg5W2/

Attached: unconventional-warfare1.png (653x892, 655.19K)

Nope. Between this and the 930am thing, the jig is up.

Anyone else see the Menorah?

That's a good point. We know the little shit is a liar, but as a stand-alone piece of evidence, it is not a silver bullet, not talking about coors.

This faggot need many lumpy, odd shaped objects jammed up his ass. For science.

Attached: 1520850947368.jpg (265x259, 21.76K)

Are these people tards or just current_year+3 teens?

AP Env Sci has been a real thing since at least 2004 or so.

It's about 1/3 brainwashing, 1/3 ecology, and 1/3 conservation biology.

I keep seeing people mention the 9:30 AM part. Do you know where I can find that in audio? I have not caught or heard that beyond people repeating it in text.

Who the hell was taking the Video in the classroom when he declared it was Nicholas Cruz?

Thank, much appreciated. Ok, now, I'm going to play devil's advocate here, so don't leap to crucifying me. The first subject in the video found in the first link is both audio and visual, presumably during the initial incident.
A minute in, it changes to the next subject, and is audio only, playing over stock news footage. From this I infer that these are likely separate recordings, or multiple interviews played in sequence. If we were to take his words from before that he had gone home, gotten his camera and then returned to the school, that would be him giving his interview a timestamp of 9:32 after the incident. It would then follow that the interview took place at 9:32 PM. This is not a statement that the shooting is occurring at 9:32, only the interview.
These observations alone or added together with his statement of having went to school does not discredit his statement that he was present during the initial incident.
I will point out possible flaws in my reasoning, and their potential counter-counters. The second interview may be audio only simply due to someone not wanting their face on camera, and the video was removed in post or recorded in audio only. The interviews have very similar background noise, implying that they were taken in proximity to each other. From this I would infer that they were both recorded after the incident. It being dark in the video portion could match the timestamp of 9:32 PM, though the lighte levels could be explained by them being indoors.
However, the first subject uses the words 'if you looked around this closet and saw everyone just hiding together-'
'hiding' is a present tense word.
However however, she is likely using past-present tense, as she is not at that time actually in a closet. As in, 'if you saw me here typing this.'
The flaw here, then, is that only one interview is properly timestamped, or that the timestamp is only given after the first subject. I would assume that they are separate interviews and separate audio/video files, which may not even be in chronological order, but I could not personally distinguish the exact time of any cut to prove this, and the crickets and radio sounds in the background remained fairly consistent to my ears.
All that out of the way, I think he is a piece of shit that is both using and is being used to further agendas.

Listening closer, I was mistaken. Those probably are not crickets in the background, but the point is the background din is there.

Did he go home, then go back to the school?
The wording would allow for that, it's still dodgy that he doesn't include "I went home then went back"

Never let a good tragedy go to waste.

Well of course. All these stupid (((kids))) need to get dropped off in the middle of the ghetto without any means of defending themselves. I'm sure they'll change their tune quickly after that.

B-b-b-but that would infringe on *my* rights. I thought we were just talking about taking away *yours*. Next you'll tell me I need a clear backback, or something.

His father was FBI.
Mateen's father was FBI informant.

Is anyone surprised now? This guy is just as bad as the rest of the left. Now they are all pushing the Religion of Cuck™ification of the US. You either convert to being a child diddler, or they send feral nignogs and trannies after you. This Jew is just pretending to be a friend of us while slowly selling us all out. So basically Jews made a deal with the Arabs, they get to keep Israel, if they give the west to the Arabs. I don’t remember when the Jews became our owners, because I certainly don’t see how them holding all that debt disadvantages anyone except for them.

The left has basically converted to full on terrorists.

Jews and Muslims are different castes of the same religion. They are the same group.

AP Environmental Science is a real thing.
apcentral.collegeboard.org/courses/ap-environmental-science/exam archive.is is down

If he was lying, why would he even make up a class that didn't exist? At most you could say that it's so nobody comes forward saying 'hey, you weren't really in math class', but is it not more likely that multiple people from that school would also say 'what? we don't even have an AP Environ Science class.'

I wasn't actually intending to contest the meaning of the class, just that it's juxtaposition with the left wing narrative is incredibly suspicious.

Existence. fuck.

Um, what? Wasn't this kikelet live-streaming an interview from a closet "during" the shooting?

that sure is a funny-looking menorah

Was he?
Are you referring to the first interview in the video found at youtu.be/0yo5KKh5k3Q?t=60
I may have a lack of understanding of the dimensions of school closets, but it does not appear to me that she is presently in one, but is recounting her story or referring back to it. If I am completely incorrect on which video you are referring to, which I may very well be, do you know where we can find it?

Wait, nvm, found it. Don't know how to archive so here it is
time.com/5161034/florida-school-shooting-survivor/

Narrative is starting to unravel.

columbianpost.com/latest-news/david-hogg-home-parkland-shooting/

dailypresser.com/david-hogg-admits-he-wasnt-at-school-during-parkland-school-shooting/

archive.is/epjyv
Heiled
archive.is/Cqihy
archive.is/Llg2I

His words are 'On the day of the shooting,', not 'at the time of the shooting.' None of the words he says are 'I was at home during the shooting', or any sort of admission. That is what others are saying in headlines based on an inference from the words he actually said. It's putting words in his mouth in a classic 'so you're saying' leap of logic. I don't like defending this shitstain stop making me.
People want there to be a conspiracy, so you'll jump at anything that confirms it. There may very well be a conspiracy, but this is not part of it, and it's not proven or unraveled based on him not even admitting to not being there based on other people stretching the meaning of his words.
Misinterpreting and latching onto simple statements like this does not help any investigation or fact finding search.

please d/l a copy

(heil'd)
You can see them trying to discredit the author in the comments (first link) already. Video doesn't lie but no one has mentioned the video yet it seems.

Attached: hogg-at-school.webm (1280x720, 8.73M)

HEIL
It's funny as fuck , I'm laughing my ass off
Burn motherfucker burn

He says he rode 3 miles to school not 3 miles home and back. Quit trying to patch holes in a sinking ship you utter faggot

This (( (kid)) ) ahem 27 year old films all over
He's fake as they come
MOLON LABE

Further if he was streaming from the school as it fucking happened, why would he need his camera? The jig is up, stop trying to use high schoolers as political props, they can't hold a fucking story.

Inb7 filterman issues emergency message

Or are we meant to believe he escaped, went home, returned to the school shooting, streamed with a camera, not a phone, and didn't help anyone escape? The kid has put forth THREE DIFFERENT STORIES, all of which are publicly available and completely contradictory.

Did you question the reasoning of that deduction? That assumes he rode his bike to school in the first place that morning, or that even if he did that it's how he got home. I would think that after being in a school shooting he would have maybe gotten a ride home. 'Hey, son, thanks for calling. Glad to know you're not dead. No. No, we won't pick you up. You ride that bike home. LOL.'

Also, why would people still be in school just hanging around? How would he have access to it? The place was a fucking police scene.

Thank you. What you have just put forward is an actual argument that I cannot immediately refute. I would answer that perhaps he has a camera of higher quality than that in his phone. From there, it is a matter of deducing whether or not the footage from the stream during the shooting is of lower quality or from a different device than that of the later interviews.

Couldn't be a more kike inspired angle if they tried.

If he's a student journalist, he very likely does have a better camera, for the purpose of journalism. Granted, I would have personally stuck with the phone, but we are also looking at a time lapse of 5-6 hours~ish between, which is time to go home and get the camera if he lives three miles away.

Yeah and I would bet that ALL of the copper and sheriffs body cams were turned off too. I'd like to know how this skinny fuck would POSSIBLY do all that. Slip in and out of a sealed perimeter of a school containing a fucking active shooting? No one is buying it. The curtain is pulled the plot exposed
These people will be hanged for treason

There is no time lapse in the official story. Officially, he never left the building, and the shooting started at 2:28, despite him being on tape saying the shooting was actively happening around 9:30am. None of it adds up, the kid is a liar.

Checked
What would he have been filming five or six hours later? How would he get in or out of the perimeter?

There is no time lapse in the official story. That user is either wrong or actively spreading misinformation.

When does he say the shooting is at 9:30 AM? There is an interview that has only audio wherein he gives a time stamp of '9:32'. If he had returned to the school 'on the day of the shooting', the interview would then have been later, or after, at 9:32 PM. Not specifying the AM or PM is a failure on his part. If he rode his bike to school to gather interview on the day of the shooting. 9:32 is still part of that day. That's where I get my time lapse from, between the initial incident, events in between, and then the 9:32 audio only interview.

He specifically state it's 9:32 and the shooting is happening.

I never said he slipped out and back in. This is that leap of logic stuff. Obviously none of those actions you described would make any sense to perform.

Jesus how many times do you need to be refuted you autistic faggot, Hogg now appears to be claiming he biked from home to the school when he heard about the shooting, directly contradicting the account which got him televised in the first place for "filming while the shooting occurred". Hogg is claiming he got on campus freely during an active shooting. Why are you trying to play devils advocate so extensively?

I've never been very convinced by the crisis actor argument, but this is the fishiest fucking thing I can imagine.

Your story requires it.

Can you provide a link or proof of that?
What is have is youtu.be/0yo5KKh5k3Q?t=60
The audio at this, and there is only audio, is '[Hogg] This is Alex View, this recording is taken at 9:32 on February 14th, 2018. Alex are you okay with me recording this?'
His interview with Alex View does not contain mention of the shooting occurring during their interview.

It…it really doesn't, because at no point did I say he did that. You are asking me to include a story into my deductions or explanations that I did not arrive at and disagree with.

Can you link me to where he says this? I'm not one to take a person's words on an image board as gospel without something behind them. Can you link me to something other than the 'day of the shooting' clip. A 'day of a shooting' is a 24 hour period in which much can occur.

So he's there before the shooting has begun?

Link you, the bike part is in the fucking op, the other Hogg vid is itt you absolute fucking jew

I can't wait to hear the autistic reply to this

If he was at school, and then there was a school shooting, everyone would have been there before the shooting. If nobody was already there, who would he be shooting?

Attached: 1512702351464.png (278x301, 75.73K)

HE SAYS HE WENT TO THE SCHOOL WHEN HE HEARD ABOUT THE SHOOTING YPU ASSCLOWN. So if that's the case, how was he filming there at 932

bigleaguepolitics.com/breaking-david-hogg-changes-story-wasnt-school-cruz-opened-fire/

And here…we…GO

THE LEFT CAN'T MEME

Attached: 7e662436f83e8f9a8efe54a4560e1266436befadfb544c11e233547896fb658d.jpg (821x941 125.21 KB, 90.11K)

NatSoc Germany was pretty lax with the guns laws tho.

Further the police lied about when they made their perimeter around the school, they originally said they arrived after it had finished.

Ah, so no, the same clip. Still latching onto that same sentence.
It's okay. I see now where my mistake was. I did not come here to argue to win some petty debate, but looking to find some potential truths, fully aware that my understanding of the story is limited and potentially incorrect. I like to know the truth. You believe you already have it, and any further discussion, no matter how valid, cannot be sound because you *have* to be correct. You are a child, and you cannot let go of the fact that your entire conspiracy hinges on the words 'on the day of the shooting' and '9:32'. Two statements that are not hard to work around, even if they were fabricated.
This is the problem with many conspiracy theories. Not whether they are true or not, because that's not really important. It's the people that hold them. You don't want to find or know the truth. What you want is to know *better*. 'Look at these autistic sheeple. They don't have it all figured out like me. Look at this guy asking basic questions and asking for proof. Good thing I know better.'

There were a couple of counter arguments that came up that were worth entertaining, just none from you. But why would you bother. You know better.

i'm calling you autistic because of these fucking responses. it's very easy to watch/read the thread and come to conclusions based upon the info within, you shouldn't need to be handheld through them.

This link might help.
cpalms.org/Public/search/Course

And filtered.

everyone going to correct you on this is neglecting the first part, where hogg is DIRECTLY CONTRADICTING HIMSELF with his accounts

No such thing as AP Environmentalism
t. AP Environmental Science teacher

"I was in AP environmental science class when the first gun shot rang out"

youtube.com/watch?v=Aicpw0XgOXw

Checked

Dark times user, dark times.

someone said he went home to get his camera in 2018. Bullshit

every phone has had video for the last 10 years

Double Checked

Attached: No Environmental Science.png (544x890, 103.36K)

do you have Feb 14?

Could only be a quarter of the year since they have block scheduling. Always double check.

Makes no sense at all. He supposedly was inside a building, interviewing people while the shooting was taking place. Yet now he says he had to ride his bike to school? The school was locked down. How did he get pass the security and into the locked down building?