The Turn: CFR On State Of NWO (DOA)

[NEO] LIBERAL WORLD ORDER, R.I.P.

The (((liberal world))) order is under threat from its principal architect: the United States.

Article by Richard N. Haass

>NEW DELHI – After a run of nearly one thousand years, quipped the French philosopher and writer Voltaire, the fading Holy Roman Empire was neither holy nor Roman nor an empire. Today, some two and a half centuries later, the problem, to paraphrase Voltaire, is that the fading liberal world order is neither liberal nor worldwide nor orderly.

>[…] today, a quarter-century later, its future is in doubt. Indeed, its three components – (((liberalism, universality, and the preservation of order itself))) – are being challenged as never before in its 70-year history.

>(((Liberalism))) is in retreat. Democracies are feeling the effects of growing populism. Parties of the political extremes have gained ground in Europe. The vote in the United Kingdom in favor of leaving the EU attested to the loss of (((elite influence.))) Even the US is experiencing unprecedented attacks from its own president on the country’s (((media, courts,))) and law-enforcement institutions.

(Note: Founded in 1921, publishes Foreign Affairs Magazine and runs the (((David Rockefeller Studies Program))) the CFR endorising the view that the Neoliberal Global Capital hegemony's day of reckoning has arrived – and has had its hand forced by technological and Nationalist/Populist self determining trends toward multipolarity in geopolitics is a highly auspicious windfall. The Siren Song of Globalism sings its own dirge.)

>archive.fo/Lu81L
>cfr .org/article/liberal-world-order-rip

Attached: LiberalWorldOrder.jpg (600x338, 22.14K)

>It is increasingly difficult to speak of the world as if it were (((whole.))) We are seeing the emergence of regional orders – or, most pronounced in the Middle East, disorders – each with its own characteristics. Attempts to build (((global frameworks))) are failing. Protectionism is on the rise; the latest round of (((global trade talks))) never came to fruition. There are few (((rules governing the use of cyberspace.)))

>At the same time, great power rivalry is returning. Russia violated the most basic norm of international relations when it used armed force to change borders in Europe, and it violated US sovereignty through its efforts to influence the 2016 election. North Korea has flouted the strong international consensus against the proliferation of nuclear weapons. (((The world))) has stood by as humanitarian nightmares play out in Syria and Yemen, doing little at the (((UN))) or elsewhere in response to the Syrian government’s use of chemical weapons. Venezuela is a failing state. One in every hundred people in the world today is either a refugee or internally displaced.

>There are several reasons why all this is happening, and why now. The rise of populism is in part a response to stagnating incomes and job loss, owing mostly to new technologies but widely attributed to imports and immigrants. Nationalism is a tool increasingly used by leaders to bolster their authority, especially amid difficult economic and political conditions. And (((global institutions))) have failed to adapt to new power balances and technologies.

>But (((the weakening of the liberal world order))) is due, more than anything else, to the changed attitude of the US. Under President Donald Trump, the US decided against joining the (((TPP))) and to withdraw from the Paris climate agreement. It has threatened to leave the (((NAFTA))) and the (((Iran nuclear deal.))) It has unilaterally introduced steel and aluminum tariffs, relying on a justification (national security) that others could use, in the process placing the world at risk of a trade war. It has raised questions about its commitment to (((NATO))) and other alliance relationships. And it rarely speaks about democracy or human rights:

“America First” and the liberal world order seem incompatible.

Attached: PEP_DonGrowingStronger.jpg (600x600, 26.69K)

>But the US is not just another country. It was the principal architect of (((the liberal world order and its principal backer.))) It was also a principal beneficiary.

>America’s decision to abandon the role it has played for more than seven decades thus marks a turning point.

=="The liberal world order cannot survive on its own, because others lack either the interest or the means to sustain it. The result will be a world that is less free, less prosperous, and less peaceful, for Americans and (((others))) alike.

Attached: PEP_LYNCHROOM2.jpg (1280x1024, 204.58K)

Muh mass mind control via media lies and cultivation of nigger cattle, I mean, freeeeeedom. Muh ursurous pilfering of every other race on the planet, I mean, prosperrrrittty. Muhhhhh 60 year genocide of Palestinians, oh fuck I mean, peeeeaaaaace.
This honestly is a strange read. Their last gasps? Or is the Jew laying a trap by feigning pessimism?

Lamenting the "death of the West" as they move assets to China.

I want to believe.

They plan is to burn it down as they leave as punishment for us not "appreciating them". They're a petulant childish race and I hope the chinks grind them into dust like they have their own people's souls.

So far into it they can't imagine a nuetral viewpoint. The language used, it's positive appraisal of its chosen politic, turns into a dirge as even mentioning its diminishment makes the world appear darker with no alternative lights.
Populism, a person backed by the people, for the people, is deemed a worse alternative to globalism. No explanation, only disparaging remarks. All things weighed and measured against an evaporating set of morals.

Anyone know one of those systems/apps that appraises a document on its literary level? The kind that rates them by school level and such. I suspect this article would be higher than average, but lower than one of our own quality posters writing on the same subject for an equivalent length.

Attached: disappoint.gif (400x400, 6.2M)

Gee, I wonder why populations across the world are rejecting such a noble cause.

Attached: 1506647451024.png (640x480 1.09 MB, 3.63M)

This, the pivot. Doubt any of them countenance leaving their Western plantation chateaus for the smogged out skies of Sinotopia.

Elite deviancy requires a modicum for idiocy. Could just be writing-down to the target audience. Having the right ideas + that type of writing passes for intelligence and affluence in their spheres. It's an infantile magical thinking, Tower of Babel self-alignment against innate human nature, as though the beast and the mortality of man could be somehow excised or partitioned.

They have ooold Merchant populations, it's hilarious

Attached: REACTION_GBsrTV.jpg (480x360, 10.96K)

Ohhh happy day.

>Even the US is experiencing unprecedented attacks from its own president on the country’s (((media, courts,))) and law-enforcement institutions.

Not even close. FDR did far worse, Lincoln too not including his suspension and gerrymandering, so did Jackson and many others, these same precedents in particular Lincoln's was the ground basis for Bush's and Obama's attorneys to do all the unconstitutional and illegal things they did. It's more surprising that Donald Trump is not doing more with all the precedent in existence but of course he's still on his first term or only a year into his first term so he might do so in the final years.

Democracies are reactionary, they fell once already for the same reasons and history repeats itself. It seems the Oracle of Delphi was right that nobody was wiser than Socrates, he and Plato and Aristotle warned all about the dangers of democracy and its inevitable failure. He turned out to be right and just as the Roman Republic fell so too will the American and all Republican Democracies of the world.

That is not to say I do not respect Voltaire, some of my favourite quotes of his

"Why are the Jews hated? It is the inevitable result of their laws; they either have to conquer everybody or be hated by the whole human race…"

"The Jewish nation dares to display an irreconcilable hatred toward all nations, and revolts against all masters; always superstitious, always greedy for the well-being enjoyed by others, always barbarous - cringing in misfortune and insolent in prosperity." (Essai sur le Moeurs)

"You seem to me to be the maddest of the lot. The Kaffirs, the Hottentots, and the Negroes of Guinea are much more reasonable and more honest people than your ancestors, the Jews. You have surpassed all nations in impertinent fables in bad conduct and in barbarism. You deserve to be punished, for this is your destiny." (From a letter to a Jew who had written to him, complaining of his 'anti-Semitism.' Examen des Quelques Objections…dans L'Essai sur le Moeurs.)

"You will only find in the Jews an ignorant and barbarous people, who for a long time have joined the most sordid avarice to the most detestable superstition and to the most invincible hatred of all peoples which tolerate and enrich them." ("Juif," Dictionnaire Philosophique)

"I know that there are some Jews in the English colonies. These Marranos go wherever there is money to be made…But whether these circumcised who sell old clothes claim that they are of the tribe of Naphtali or Issachar is not of the slightest importance. They are, simply, the biggest scoundrels who have ever dirtied the face of the earth." (Letter to Jean-Baptiste Nicolas de Lisle de Sales, December 15, 1773. Correspondance. 86:166)

"They are, all of them, born with raging fanaticism in their hearts, just as the Bretons and the Germans are born with blond hair. I would not be in the least bit surprised if these people would not some day become deadly to the human race." (Lettres de Memmius a Ciceron, 1771)

It is a serious question among them whether the Africans are descended from monkeys or whether the monkeys come from them. Our wise men have said that man was created in the image of God. Now here is a lovely image of the Divine Maker: a flat and black nose with little or hardly any intelligence.
-Voltaire

The fact that the CFR still exists is your proof that this is a trap

My day just got a lot better user.
Polite sage for off topic

You take that back right now nigger

China, if you are watching, you kill them and keep them money, I'll look the other way.

Wow. Its almost like it would be easier to unite the country if it was all one race and culture.
Its almost like neoliberal globalism has led to an atomized low trust society were various tribes fight each other for power and influence.
Im going to explain whats going to happen. The world is going to enter a post american order. But there will be no dominate country. There will be various power blocs and alliances.
This is called the multipolar world.
And in a multipolar world nationalism is very much needed to rally the home front.

Unfortunately the powers that be have spent the last 60 odd years reducing america to a multicultural third world country where everyone hates each other.
Have promoted divisive idenity politcs, hyper individualism, and general anti patriotic sentiment.

And maybe at one time this wouldnt have mattered since whites were the majority and in general support patriotic ideas.
But that will soon not be the case. In fact i see even white people shitting on america because why would they support a country that rendered them a minority?
Of course the more white people become a minority the more tribal they will become. The government isnt going to help them, the media isnt going to help them, the schools are the ones who teach anti whiteness.
And so the only thing you have left is your skin.

There is nothing that unites the american people anymore.

Religion has been bashed, tradition has been bashed, patriotism has been bashed. And the one group that would have supported such things will be less in number.

Basically your shits fucked and youre fucking retarded neoliberal cunts

Attached: gibson.jpg (910x1280, 805.46K)

gun's and American ingenuity were doing this for a while, but then they decided to take all of their shiny toys and outsource all their manufacturing to China and India

They see their grasp on white civilization breaking apart but they're not going to back off easily. Remember, "The jew cries out as he stabs you." As we fend off the jew and remove the parasite we have to minimize the damage the jew will cause as it's removed.

Liberalism came from France.

Good luck with that. I moved 1500+ miles away and those little nigger rats are still harassing me.

You have no idea how hard I get when I hear this word. Even though it's used in a negative manner, the situation that is applied to reflects the similar political environment almost to a t.
Of which the elites or the optimates are perfectly aware of.

Attached: Julius-Caesar.jpg (390x513, 86.94K)

Thanks user! I have some reading to do.

Attached: Voltaire favorites.PNG (2164x723, 127.64K)

I spat on my monitor. Cheers for chuckles.

Checked and keked.

I'd back her ban if you know what I mean

With mass hypnosis being a real thing, populism isn’t going to work the way you think it is.

Your formatting is shit.

Trump signed a bill for over 3 billion in funding to anti-conservative governments in Eastern Europe, much to his disliking.

America has always been the exporter of (((liberalism))) and will continue to be so, the deep state has so far remained.

This is (((their))) propaganda to cause their rich (((followers))) to double down on anti-trump and populism crackdown in the EU.