Obama .. susan rice Take Over netflix

this should be on the board imho ,but I suck at making new threads , sorry , Anyway , hundreds of people are posting screen shots of there canceled subscriptions on twitter and netflix stock is already showing it

n the fourth quarter of 2017, Netflix had 117.58 million streaming subscribers worldwide. so obummer will take his mind programing into every house in the world , he was just quoted as saying he wished he could make a million copies of himself , HMMMmm

Susan Rice, ex-Obama official, appointed to Netflix board of directors

foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/03/28/susan-rice-ex-obama-official-appointed-to-netflix-board-directors.html

In fact, Rice's former boss may be joining her at Netflix, as the New York Times first reported earlier this month the 56-year-old was in talks for a deal that would pay him and his wife, former first lady Michelle Obama, for Netflix-only “exclusive content” that would be available to subscribers of the digital streaming service.

nytimes.com/2018/03/08/us/politics/obama-netflix-shows.html

People are threatening to cancel their Netflix subscriptions

magapill.com/news/2018/march/People-are-threatening-to-cancel-their-Netflix-subscriptions-after-former-UN-Ambassador-Susan-Rice-was-named-to-its-board.html

#BoycottNetflix
https://twitter.com/hashtag/boycottnetflix?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^hashtag

Attached: BoycottNetflix.jpg (533x500, 60.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/v1vVK#selection-393.0-393.64
chicksonright.com/2018/03/28/susan-rice-is-joining-netflixs-board-of-directors/
dailycaller.com/2018/03/26/obama-million-young-obamas/
youtube.com/watch?v=QnQu-sutJpI
thescottishsun.co.uk/news/2431119/couple-and-their-six-kids-killed-after-car-plunges-100ft-off-california-cliff/
foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/03/28/susan-rice-ex-obama-official-appointed-to-netflix-board-directors.html
docs.house.gov/billsthisweek/20180319/BILLS-115SAHR1625-RCP115-66.pdf
breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/23/spending-bill-does-not-fund-1000-new-deportation-agents-trump-requested/
breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/23/spending-bill-trump-banned-from-building-border-wall-with-prototypes-he-toured-in-san-diego/
breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/23/omnibus-spending-bill-allows-more-illegal-aliens-to-be-released-into-u-s-through-catch-and-release/
breitbart.com/economics/2018/03/20/omnibus-bill-blocks-funding-cuts-for-illegal-immigrant-sanctuary-cities/
stallman.org/netflix.html
kodi.wiki/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Soros - Leading Shareholder - Hires Susan Rice to Netflix Board

archive.is/v1vVK#selection-393.0-393.64

chicksonright.com/2018/03/28/susan-rice-is-joining-netflixs-board-of-directors/

Attached: 290.jpg (1080x1350, 88.55K)

Obama: I Want to Create A Million Young Obamas To Get More Progress

dailycaller.com/2018/03/26/obama-million-young-obamas/

GLOBAL GOVERNMENT ENGINEERING

Helicopter over Santa Ana River viewing homeless community near Disneyland. youtube.com/watch?v=QnQu-sutJpI

What an arrogant piece of shit.

A vision into leftist liberal HELL. This is what democrats want to turn the whole United States into.>>11425581

Jennifer Hart, who was behind the wheel, deliberately drove her wife Sarah and their six adopted Apes – aged from 12 to 19 – off a 100ft cliff

thescottishsun.co.uk/news/2431119/couple-and-their-six-kids-killed-after-car-plunges-100ft-off-california-cliff/

Attached: nint.jpg (960x615, 113.58K)

The only way to combat this Soros funded jewish propaganda is to watch Fox News and Breibart instead!

TOR faggots are concentrated ass cancer

she gets a indulgence

Attached: lossy-page1-1200px-Martin_Luther_by_Cranach-restoration.tif.jpg (1200x1290, 278.94K)

requesting sticky
every normie has shitflix, easy way to push propaganda now no one watches tv

REMINDER

Someone should keep Eric Holder under a fucking microscope now.

Attached: Eric Holder - guns propaganda.webm (320x230, 6.93M)

Russian agents acting on behalf of the Trump Regime used sophisticated electronic infiltration methods to monitor the Jennifer Hart's vehicle location through GPS, and deliberately forced her vehicle off a 100 foot cliff.
The gruesome fate of Jennifer Hart was shared by her lover, and six happy children beaming with the vibrant glow of diversity.
It is yet unknown why the Trump Regime has targeted such a small number of political dissidents when his close ties with Russia allow him to conduct widespread campaigns against his political opponents similar to the SS cleansings during the rule of Adolf Hitler in Nazi Germany.

Attached: 2ded485432c54e17340c9a08002b03443072cd8eb4388fd9df20bca0a55e5b60.jpg (332x248, 18.03K)

Anyone remember obama youth ?
"a civilian national security force as powerful as the army"

Khmer rouge 2.0 with youth brigades

Attached: obama-youth.gif (400x336, 52.57K)

Attached: Netflix Names Ambassador Susan Rice to Board of Directors _ THR News (360p_30fps_VP9-48kbit_Opus)

Oh god I can't wait,

obama confirmed for female.

I swear to god if they lay a fucking finger on season 3 of The Last Kingdom.
I don't own a jewflix account but I do rip good shows and The Last Kingdom is hands down one of the greatest series in the last 10 years. Not a single non-white and aims for historical accuracy

Attached: cb5f843d07aa03b5417e3cc7b0424df66006ab1d.jpg (448x252, 23.31K)

NIGFLIX

Fake and Hegelian. They're at a blacksite and/or assumed new identities (niglets probably ass walnut sauce or something like it.)

Imagine Orange Is The New Black stepping on the human face, forever.

Attached: BIGGUY_TSUNAMI.png (786x666, 424.44K)

>Devonte gained widespread attention when (((he was photographed hugging a white officer during a 2014 protest over a fatal police shooting of a black man)))
Just like the Syrian Beach/Ambulance kid, or the professional kid outside Hillary's 9/11 magical recovery exiting Chelsea's intensive care 'apartment'?

>The mothers were wearing seatbelts but the children were not, according to The Press Democrat.
Especially fake and Hegelian

Reminder fags' and dykes' domestic violence rates stratospheric

>former neighbour described the foster children: "They were friendly enough. The kids were all home-schooled. They stayed indoors most of the time, even in really nice weather."

Like Buck's Camping and Fishing?

More like OpSec

>(((Zippy Lomax))), a photographer who knew the family, said Harts 'frequently travelled to festivals and shows
Stinks of human trafficking. All of it.

Attached: DEVONTE2.jpg (960x640 91.66 KB, 79.21K)

Jews Assume Control of Netflix through Nigger Puppets
Fixed

THEY ALREADY HAD IT. ALL THE CONTENT WAS KIKE PROPAGANDA. For fuck’s sake.

Read books written before 1940 or exclusively by former members of Axis affiliated parties.

The last time I remember a political 'Rice' being added to a corporate board, Dropbox, it resulted in many cancellations and bad press. Do these people ever learn?

I had a cultist once tell me that "lesbians have a 0% domestic violence rate." Yeah, when you send Officer Dyke who is also part of the cult she never makes a report.

I've had a few female cops debaged because of this. Hidden cameras are wonderful things.

Attached: FATAL.jpg (110x110, 6.61K)

And Hogg calls out Hulu as evil supporter of conservative cunt to push people towards Netflix. Pottery.

The show is based on a book series by Bernard Cromwell and sticks pretty true, and makes no attempts to poz it up.

been meaning to cancel that shit,, thanks OP

Didn’t know the Ginyu force did black face.

I love it when lemmings self-purge. And this Kikess managed to take 7 others with her. Nice.

Attached: Putin Popcorn_0.jpg (500x343, 22.83K)

good riddance

Attached: crybitchnigger.JPG (636x490, 68.49K)

Thanks for sharing leddit. Learn to fucking OP.

Are they retarded?

As if Netflix wasn't already liberal cancer

>foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/03/28/susan-rice-ex-obama-official-appointed-to-netflix-board-directors.html

Canceled, feel free to tweet my pic.

Attached: Netflix Canceled.jpg (1843x867, 175.89K)

it took a hard left turn in the last 5 years, about the time orange is the new black came out it went full SJW commie

I AM UTRID SON OF UTRID
The show is a hog of a mess and still pretty slanderous towards whites during the time. "Historically accurate" is pushing it a little, its based on Bernard Cornwells novels and that dude is a pretty big zog liberal shill. He thinks Britian/England is number 1 24/7, his Sharpe series is pretty inaccurate. I mean I think I watched the first season of Kingdom and I will admit it was breathe of fresh air, but the main character is annoying as fucking hell and back.

Attached: 1eb78f5374e83d8da827418c53cc067f2f5cec4977246454f5102acf8b65cf10.jpg (800x999, 87.8K)

Everyone,

/pol is compromised. It revealed itself as a honeypot when it censored any criticism of the omnibus.

Please move to /zenpol

The omnibus is a total betrayal:

-provides no funding for any border wall–just 33 miles of fence

-provides no money for wall prototypes. Only “operationally effective designs" already in use

-prohibits hiring of ICE field agents. Fewer than 100 new SUPPORT jobs are mandated

-reduces the current number of detention beds–about 40,761–by about 250. This means fewer illegals can be detained

-increases the number of foreign workers–H-2B visas are increased by 100,000

-prohibits cutting federal funding from sanctuary cities. Remember that, per the courts, a president cannot cut this funding on his own

-on top of all that, the massive $1.3 trillion omnibus gives a ton of money to Israel and various middle eastern countries for completely insane, bullshit reasons (funding for Afghani women police, for example)

-Note that the military will NOT fund the wall or assist building it. Pay attention to Mattis. His policy is to remain neutral on any political issue like building the wall.

docs.house.gov/billsthisweek/20180319/BILLS-115SAHR1625-RCP115-66.pdf

breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/23/spending-bill-does-not-fund-1000-new-deportation-agents-trump-requested/

breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/23/spending-bill-trump-banned-from-building-border-wall-with-prototypes-he-toured-in-san-diego/

breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/23/omnibus-spending-bill-allows-more-illegal-aliens-to-be-released-into-u-s-through-catch-and-release/

breitbart.com/economics/2018/03/20/omnibus-bill-blocks-funding-cuts-for-illegal-immigrant-sanctuary-cities/

You have to realize for a board to grow naturally, you shouldn't shill it on another board. Fuck of newfag

Attached: 1eb78f5374e83d8da827418c53cc067f2f5cec4977246454f4.jpg (1178x718, 49.71K)

Feel free to fuck off anytime

netflix will die soon

Glad I never had a Netflix account. All I ever hear about it is how pozzed it's becoming. It makes sense, since less people are watching their propaganda on television they're forced to pump more into the internet by taking over platforms that already have a large user base.

They still don't understand why their poz is rejected though. Like when the BBC poured millions into cultural erasure (genocide) with interracial sex (genocide) and the ratings were pathetic. The subscriber base will dwindle, the platform will die, and these commies will still be left scratching their heads why no one likes open borders, miscegenation, cultural erasure and white genocide propaganda. Whites can sense the malice behind these things, not all of them can or will articulate it, but they can certainly sense it and have an aversion to it.

Attached: ABSOLUTE NEIN.png (740x1050, 82.26K)

it was painfullly obvious netflix would replace the tv. TV-format is outdated, the trend now is to shill via social media, imageboards, online news' comments and saran-wrapping propaganda within shows in netflix. Have you never noticed even the most seemingly non-pozzed shows have a season that's good then when you're "hooked" they shove all the lefty diversity package down your throut in season 2 and beyond?

fuck netflix, I never gave those jews a dime. If I choose to be brainwashed by some of their poison, I sure as hell won't be paying for it.

Imagine being exposed every day to Netflix. Forming your world view by Netflix, enjoying things on Netflix.
And then streaming video games on twitch promoting Netflix.

But imagine the worst - being a fan of a person who promotes Netflix shows on Twitch.

Attached: vinny.jpeg (334x423, 22.61K)

Imagine viewing any jewish propaganda in any form. I haven’t seen a movie, TV show, or listened to music (made) in a decade now.

The worst is when you start watching a show that seems pretty good, then they inevitably slip in some kind of kiked virtue signalling. Thereby ruining the series. Except in shows where it's easy to root for the "bad guy." man in the high castle?

Attached: diversity good.jpg (638x566, 45.91K)

That is one of my pet hates. You begin watching a show and it's not just the plot or characters that entertain; there's a certain comfort that you initially can't place. Then it hits you: there's no (((insert appropriate degeneracy))) in it. Soon enough though it rears its ugly head. One way or another.

That's the problem right there. Stop threatening and do it already. This also explains why they had to raise their rates just recently to afford Rice's paycheck.

Netflix will be free one day, guranteed

Why, when people already pay for it? Television services aren’t free, idiot.

High Castle just depressed me. Partially because we’ll never live in a world even half as traditionalist and pure, partially because I could see through all the propaganda and just wanted a fucking wife and children and some modicum of love and self-worth like the “bad guy” characters had.

Hello newfag, Kampfy hasn't been a mod here for QUITE a while.

based jennifer

Attached: 50a963ce6115d.png (256x256, 16.32K)

When Netflix started out, it was a DVD mailer service that was great since they had just about everything ever released on DVD, including premium network series. Subscribers could watch Starz/HBO series that way. And tons of quality, obscure films were on offer. The streaming service is a pile of shit in comparison. I take it that Netflix must obtain permission from the publishers on a case-by-case, film-by-film, series-by-series basis in order to stream that publisher's content, since the first thing you notice is that the premium channel series are virtually absent on the streaming service. You might find Borgias but not Deadwood. As for the film library, it's hard to find anything with an IMDB rating higher than 5.4. (Not saying IMDB's definitive but just as a useful frame of reference). I suppose that the publishers don't contract out their better content to the all you can eat buffet library, they would rather distribute it on home media or on those streaming services where you have to pay a la carte for rentals. That, and when you try to figure out what is available, then you realize that genre, category, and keyword searches don't exist in Netflix; as far as I remember from being at relatives' homes, you can only run search queries on the titles of films. (The homescreen will sometimes show genres or categories but 1. only about a dozen films in that category will be displayed before it cycles back to the beginning of the list; 2. you can't choose which categories to view directly, instead you have to watch content in a certain category or genre and then wait for Netflix to figure out that it's a genre of interest, and only then do you get to see the category on your homescreen; and 3. many of the categories are not really genres but stuff like "feel good films", etc. ).

Well that's it I guess.

Attached: b the beginning.jpg (960x540, 51.35K)

One could argue that Susan Rice is more to the right than the faggots on the Netflix board of directors

Based on what?

stallman.org/netflix.html
Netflix does not respect your privacy. They even monitor everyone's viewing history and times for unusual behavior.
They also employ DRM so you can't play your videos in your movie player of choice on your device of choice.
Regardless of this threads subject, you should not be using netflix.

I heard the turkroach was now BO.

also… only newfags say newfag.

The turkroach was culled from Zig Forums moderation sometime around September 2016 I believe.

Pretty sure it was later than that.
Either way, do you know who the original BO was, user?

Attached: hmm.jpg (394x417, 12.64K)

Summerfag.

Netflix hasn't been non-political for a long time. Since House of Cards season 3 at the very least.

What the fuck is that face?

Attached: face.jpg (500x570, 35.47K)

The face of a goblin?

I wonder how many those fine, upstanding youths are now either dead or in prison.

Thankfully off of this planet.

For anyone looking for an alternative to jewflix:
Grab a Raspberry Pi 3 (yes I know the RP foundation is pozzed, so buy it from a different source) and put the internet streaming program 'Kodi" on it.
I set one up for myself recently and will never look back. Never have commercials, practically unlimited library, and cheaper in the long run. Make sure to set the RPi up with a vpn service though,
Or else you risk getting DMCA letters from your ISP.

Attached: carl_middle_finger.png (810x688, 451.5K)

Sorry forgot to include this in my first post.
Good info on getting started and setup.
kodi.wiki/

Or, better yet, dig your Pentium 4 tower of of your closet and install linux on that. Don't feed RP, Carlac.

Attached: carl.jpg (300x225, 23.24K)

Feels good man.

Attached: 1431590813815.png (784x757, 890.57K)

Attached: 1500388557783.png (478x627, 28.54K)

Netflix is fuckin worthless. I'm amazed that any retard would pay for netflix when everything is available for free online.

You could teach a class about how kiked our media is with season 2 of Stranger Things. The cancer is developing cancer.

guys anyone got that video of german tv showing "THE NEW FASHION TREND" and its headscarf.

need it. im redpilling the fuck outta my german friend

This is a cult.

Looks like MK Ultra if you ask me..

Hotpocket was the original BO for Zig Forums correct?

Sponge Bob Goblin Face

One-quarter nig, half-Plains Indian, plus some mystery meat and a hefty dose of fetal alcohol syndrome.

Par for the course in nig bloodlines, except he seems to actually have Indian blood in him.

Alvin from the new chip and dale cartoon becoming a full feature film where the chipmunks are Syrian refugee pre-teens trying to make it in America while being adopted by a black director of surgery and his blonde white wife whose white ex just got out of prison and won’t stop stalking her so the chipmunks save the day

Where do you live that electricity is that expensive? And I've had P4s survive for years on 160W power supplies.

You put alot of thought into that.

Shit, Pi's under 10W with peripherals attached and CPU at full load. Admittedly that's pretty good. You aren't matching that in a real computer unless you get a netbook or one of those AMD single cores.

HOW TO ARGUE LIKE HEIL

kike

kike

kike

kike

kike

kike

kike

yeah, right around the same time Heil starting turkposting. interesting, isn't it?

newfag kike

————————————————————————————————-
Heil aka imkikey has torposter derangment syndrome.
sad! many such cases!

>>>/zenpol/
>>>/polk/
>>>/4chon/
meguca.org ←- hardcore Zig Forums went here
endchan.org
vichan.org ←– bunch of 8ch leaks here about your mods etc

Imagine even knowing who the fuck that guy is.

Why? Archive should be sufficient, you can see the original link when you click on it if you really want to give them shekels for some reason.

lol ur gonna get banned now for wrongthink "chronic shitposting"

=

The only Twitch streamer Zig Forumsacks should be watching is Charls Carroll

Saves time for other anons. It takes you 5 seconds to change tabs and C+P to not be a lazy nigger OP.