A Person of Interest

'Sup, Zig Forums?
I don't dare post this shit from home (signed a very restrictive NDA, and (((they))) could well be watching). Public computers are hard to come across where I'm from, so I don't have long.
Look into (((the man))) in pic related.
Look into his art collection.
Look into the companies he has been involved with.
It will be worth it.
I promise.

Attached: dvnvnaibnaruibhvnskodfnip.jpg (600x839, 845.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sothebys.com/en/auctions/2015/masterworks-collection-a-alfred-taubman-n09430.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A._Alfred_Taubman
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A._Alfred_Taubman#Sotheby's
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Go on.

Literally who and why.

So why color all fucked up in thumbnail? An (((additional code))) inserted perhaps?

I have 13 minutes.
Can't explain colour fuckup. Not my doing.
Using this site for the first time w/o adblock.
Masturbator adverts everywhere.
Fucking degenerates.

Oh look another LARPing faggot.

You're already making excuses for your suspicious posting. Reverse image searches didn't pull anything up and I ain't saving that picture. Explain yourself OP or fuck off

Nope
How?
Image can be found on Wikipedia. Either Google's fucked up or you have. One guess as to which one I think is likely.
I have no horse in this race, but this information is more use to Zig Forums's autists than to little old me.

See above. Call me a LARPer if you like.

Oh, hey Q. Did the last shtick run out?

Thanks OP for not explaining a fucking thing about your post.
Give us the fuckers name or at least a keyword to research.

Fucking hell.
Hitler Batman's-Butler Blindman.
If you can't figure that out, you don't deserve to look into it.

alfred taubman

oh, I get it.

WALMART
MARTWAL
MARTALW
MARTIALAW

MARTIAL LAW

am I on the right track? westfield malls being used as detainment centers once SHTF?

Thank you user for doing in two words what OP couldn't do in 4 posts

Walmart
Walmarket
Wall Market
Shilling for the FF7 remake.

All I found was that his house was just finished being renovated to be sold off.

It's a pretty big fucking estate and I wonder what kind of hidden shit the workers found while tearing it up

BURN IT ALL BURN BURN BURN BURN ASSHOLES AND ELBOWS HAD IT RIGHT
Fuck them fuck everything

What is it with these fucking faggots LARPing as "secret cia agent man"?
If the information is so damn vital and important why the fuck would you obscure it by playing these stupid fucking games?

You wouldn't. Nobody with anything important to say would play games with it. Took a look at Taubman's art collection and it seems pretty unremarkable except for some utterly worthless semitic trash by (((Egon Schiele))).

sothebys.com/en/auctions/2015/masterworks-collection-a-alfred-taubman-n09430.html

Boredom probably. Back in the early 2000s he was charged with price fixing and is supposedly one of the first people charged with such a crime.

Reported

I think this is the most autistic thread I've ever seen.

Sotheby's?

bump

westfield, was very close to grenfell, i knew it was the kikes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A._Alfred_Taubman

yes he owned sothebys

"Sotheby's[edit]
Taubman bought the ailing British auction house, Sotheby's, in 1983, acting as a white knight when the company was threatened by a hostile and unwanted takeover by Marshall Cogan and Stephen Swid of General Felt.[6][7] He revived the fortunes of Sotheby's, which had been slumping in the eighties; he took the company public in 1988. His family divested controlling interest in Sotheby's by September 2005.[8]

Antitrust conviction[edit]
In the early 2000s, an investigation into alleged price-fixing between Sotheby's and rival auction house Christie's led to a confession by Sotheby's CEO Diana Brooks of an elaborate price fixing scheme with her counterpart at Christie's, Christopher Davidge.[4] In a plea bargain arrangement, prosecutors offered to keep her out of prison if she agreed to implicate Taubman. She did, and thereafter Taubman was convicted in a jury trial of price fixing.[9][10][11] He was fined $7.5 million (USD) and imprisoned for ten months in 2002 for antitrust violations.[12][13][14] Taubman was released in 2003,[15] and continued to insist on his innocence.[14]"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A._Alfred_Taubman#Sotheby's

that's just what a kike shill would say along with posting I am a d&c kike, ban my stupid non-white ass.jpg and *yawn*

my post was edited by im a comfy turkroach paid by mr rothschild

enjoying that jewish semen my levintine chum!