Irish Feminist Spergout over Not Guilty Verdict in High Profile Rape Trial

Ireland is quickly becoming Sweden 2.0

Just today there were nationwide protests after a jury delivered a unanimous Not Guilty verdict for pro Rugby player, Paddy Jackson, who with 3 other men as accused of rape.

Some signs at these rallies are beyond parody like pic related. Who do you know better than hun? The Judge and Jury?

relevant article:
>belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/rugby-rape-trial-verdicts-paddy-jackson-stuart-olding-blane-mcilroy-and-rory-harrison-all-found-not-guilty-36752768.html

>theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/mar/29/protests-in-belfast-and-dublin-after-rugby-players-acquittal

Attached: I Believe Her moar than jury.jpg (526x336, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.house.gov/billsthisweek/20180319/BILLS-115SAHR1625-RCP115-66.pdf
breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/23/spending-bill-does-not-fund-1000-new-deportation-agents-trump-requested/
breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/23/spending-bill-trump-banned-from-building-border-wall-with-prototypes-he-toured-in-san-diego/
breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/23/omnibus-spending-bill-allows-more-illegal-aliens-to-be-released-into-u-s-through-catch-and-release/
breitbart.com/economics/2018/03/20/omnibus-bill-blocks-funding-cuts-for-illegal-immigrant-sanctuary-cities/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8135653
archive.org/details/FalseRapeAllegations
archive.fo/1hApz
nationalparty.ie/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There's your fucking problem.

Are you doing this on purpose or some shit? Ireland has it's own problems but this isn't fucking Ireland, it's northern Ireland.

all the accused must have been white

Do niggers even play rugby? I know they keep forcing maori into AFL.

The protests are happening in Ireland though. And the rugby player plays for the Irish international team.

Defendents were all white men.

basically part of the English Caliphate, correct?

They have a token one in the England team and bunch of Polynesians in there as well. Ireland is an all white team if I recall correctly.

I thought the paddys could hold their liquor? Typically an Irish chick would just kick you in the balls if they weren't in the mood, they don't need muh feminism.

Ireland got what they deserved
Ireland belongs to England

Pretty much, these femtards are so deluded that EVERY accusation must be true… cos wammins don't lie an' shit. But what's new for feminists. Will peter out after some mild sperging.

Attached: femtards.mp4 (642x360, 3.29M)

Awesome, stay mad you useless cunts.

Motherfucker, it happened in Northern Ireland, which is under UK jurisdiction as far as doling out justice goes.
I am Irish, and between this, the 2040 yoke and the whole 'Repeal The 8th' shite being retweeted by the local whoores, I'm massively ashamed of my country.

Attached: titus.jpg (480x818, 47.81K)

Only minorities can be acquitted of rape, silly goys.

indeed

op is a fag again

Everyone,

/pol is compromised and censoring any criticism of the omnibus.

Please move to /zenpol

The omnibus is a total betrayal of Trump's promises:

-provides no funding for any border wall–just 33 miles of fence

-provides no money for wall prototypes. Only “operationally effective designs" already in use

-prohibits hiring of ICE field agents. Fewer than 100 support jobs–not field agents–are mandated

-reduces the current number of detention beds–about 40,761–by about 250. This means fewer illegals can be detained

-increases the number of foreign workers–H-2B visas are increased by 100,000

-prohibits cutting federal funding from sanctuary cities. Remember that, per the courts, a president cannot cut this funding on his own

-on top of all that, the massive $1.3 trillion omnibus gives a ton of money to Israel and various middle eastern countries for completely insane, bullshit reasons (funding for Afghani women police, for example)

-the military will NOT fund the wall or assist building it. That's a lie designed for damage control. Pay attention to Mattis. His policy is to remain strictly neutral on any political issue like building the wall.

docs.house.gov/billsthisweek/20180319/BILLS-115SAHR1625-RCP115-66.pdf

breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/23/spending-bill-does-not-fund-1000-new-deportation-agents-trump-requested/

breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/23/spending-bill-trump-banned-from-building-border-wall-with-prototypes-he-toured-in-san-diego/

breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/23/omnibus-spending-bill-allows-more-illegal-aliens-to-be-released-into-u-s-through-catch-and-release/

breitbart.com/economics/2018/03/20/omnibus-bill-blocks-funding-cuts-for-illegal-immigrant-sanctuary-cities/

Most of the older studies (pre 4th wave feminism) found the majority or large minority of rape allegations studied to be demonstrably false (40-50%+), but the real level of false reporting has been claimed by police forces to be closer to 100%.
And this is one of the reasonswhy if you must participate in a gang-bang, make sure it's recorded and DO NOT share the video, keep it solely for legal protection.
A woman who gets gang banged is highly likely to claim rape, due to the effect on her reputation (i.e future marriage prospects) if word leaks out.
Also important to know is that the reporter is usually not the woman herself. What happens is that her friends find out what she did and as damage control she says they raped her. It then becomes (socially) impossible to retract the claim and the friends/family end up reporting the "rape" on her behalf.
Read Kanin 1994 for more information.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8135653
archive.org/details/FalseRapeAllegations

American women are more likely to accuse a black man falsely, than a White man and American juries almost always convict regardless of the evidence. The reason for this is two-fold.
Multiple posts in this thread are proof of point 2.
In the British isles the situation is somewhat different due to differing application of feminism.
This case is similar to another recent case in which another slut was gang-banged then claimed rape. The "rapists" were one black and one White footballer, both had sex with the woman.
The black walked free, the White was convicted, sentenced to prison and lost his career, only to be found not guilty 5 years later in a retrial.
archive.fo/1hApz

Zenpol is an even worse board than pol

Either provide some actual content like pdfs or else have a legit folkish board like polk used to be before it went to shit

Knee jerk reactionaries

Attached: Bump meme buffalo.jpg (600x407, 34.42K)

care to clue us in? t.burger

nationalparty.ie/

Best hope for Ireland above

Attached: DQmQSxUvg3xhuQex7gLLyw5drh5DRnjryuuZFRQ8B4eJHBx.jpg (640x426 265.08 KB, 13.34K)

People walking across the street at a regulated intersection should not be presumed to be doing so of their own volition. Therefore traffic rules are literally guns to the heads of pedestrians. That is, laws violate will. So the solution is simple, ban all laws, with a law! And that's what these protestors are clamoring for, chaos.

I've heard even the women in my own family discuss using rape as a counter-accusation or as an assault to extract gibs from the men they fucked.

To be fair, niggers rape.

Attached: reportcommunists.PNG (184x71, 1.37K)

Any time feminists are protesting something, I usually imagine interlocking fields of fire and tracers slicing and dicing the crowd. I feel like that would make for a better society.

northern Ireland was "kept" by the British, when the IRA managed to make a "deal" for Ireland's sovereignty. so it is still under the jurisdiction of London.

-burger

Yeah. The real problem is they all look alike. Tough luck being part of a different species.

Northern Ireland is way more right wing than the republic of ireland.