Coulter: 3-D Chess — It Only *Looks* Like Trump Is Throwing Away His Presidency!

Attached: coulter-headshot-640x480-640x480.jpg (640x480, 37.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/v3i8F
twitter.com/AnonBabble

archive.fo/v3i8F

Fucking savage.

If Ann Coulter posted here, she’d be banned instantly for being “shareblue.” Think about this.

We know this already, user. We know this.

Attached: Anne Coalturd.webm (478x360, 772.34K)

I always had a feeling Ann Coulter was a democrat plant from the beginning, that's why she's always so radical about immigration. I bet if you research her publisher they're connected to David Brock and George Soros.

lol reported

Attached: fellowkids.jpg (900x720, 87.71K)

Is Oliver Willis a mudslime? I wouldn't be surprised if he's her boyfriend, it would make so much sense.

I'd report you to your dad for being a braindead moron, but everyone knows you are being raised by a single mother.

Attached: crybully.png (267x334, 200.79K)

fuckin brutal bantz by Iron Ann

this is true, and it's a sad reminder of how far Zig Forums has fallen
inb4 banned

Iron Ann does it again!

Its a sad state of affairs when a woman speaks more sense and has more balls than nearly all of the men in politics and journalism.

lol cry harder

It still could be.
Spend time befriending people to gain access to, and then control of, their actions.
Keep your enemies close.
I guess we will see.
Which one of you Zig Forumsacks is running for office ?

New meme.
Thanks, Anne !

that article was written when the omnibus was passed. she's actually been supportive since the rumors about him using military funding to build the wall got out. but then she's always maintained that he could build it under his presidential authority.

Attached: Ann_Coulter_(@AnnCoulter)_Twitter.png (583x2451, 707.61K)

Because she's acting like a hysterical retard?

no because as a Trump supporter she dares to criticize Trump, something that isn't allowed here
and oh look the thread is anchored now

If you don't know what Zig Forums thinks about pretending to be retarded, then get back to lurking, fag.

But he really id pwayin tweedee chess mods told me so

I like Ann but she's a ideologue who can't into realpolitik. She's right about immigration being our biggest threat, but I think Trump's strategy of focusing on the economy early on was smart. There's been a slow-motion coup going on for the past year to unseat Trump, but its very hard to unseat a president when the economy is booming and people are happy. Ann didn't like the tax cuts, but those tax cuts have bought Trump a lot of political capitol and have helped to narrow the gap between the Dems and the GOP leading into 2018. I think he wanted to get a number of accomplishments under his belt before wading into the debate on immigration. Immigration is a very contentious issue, and if Trump had spent the first year of his term fighting with the Dems about the wall its unlikely his popularity would be as high as it is. The wall is largely symbolic but Trump can't afford the embarrassment of not building it after basing his entire campaign around it. That being said he can still do things in the background to reduce immigration that will arguably be more effective - like reintroducing the question of citizenship on the census and preventing immigrants from going on welfare, etc. I think Ann serves an important role in helping to keep Trump's feet to the fire, but she gets blackpilled at the drop of a hat.

lol

Attached: White House is not giving Trump good advice on immigration_ Ann Coulter.webm (640x360, 8.8M)

WTF! This coal burning, childless, feminist shrew is totally speaking my language! I agree with everything she said about ZOGNORLD DRUMPF! I'm totally a Bernie Bro now!

Attached: 14328159_G.jpg (480x600, 29.81K)

Pretty much all this.

If an is who she says she is and then she's pretty much been let down by every single part of the right-wing establishment for the last few decades. It's only natural that she is always ready for disappointment. Same issue with a lot of our posters here. It's hard to trust when we've been fucked so many times. Against All Odds Trump is currently the president. But he still just one man in one of the most hostile environments possible. And we aren't privy to what Trump is actually hearing behind the scenes. What's actually influencing his decisions. And we can never forget that both parties are against him. I can't even imagine how exhausting it must be to deal with that many enemies on a 24/7 basis. I still trust Trump. He hasn't let me down yet, so I'll wait and see how things shake out before I make my judgement on his presidency. Of course that doesn't mean we shouldn't all be ready for a SHTF moment.

you're surprised a thread about a self-admitted coalburner is locked? hownew.ru

Agreed. Some racemixing is OK but others are not.

Attached: image.jpeg (1259x1760 252.71 KB, 207.88K)

While the 4D chess meme is retarded I don't get the infatuation with Ann Coulter, she's ugly, obnoxious and just sperges out looking like a fool at every turn.

Hello Jews.
Goodbye Jews.

Again, "Anne Coulter" is not female.
He has no female physical traits whatsoever. Voluminous blonde hair is used to help mask those physical traits which cannot be adjusted through surgery, namely the gigantic "power skull", huge ears and wide shovel-like, bulldozer jaw, thick tree trunk-like neck, well developed trapezoid muscles, broad trachea and adam's apple.
Unfortunately most young millennial men have been conditioned to view anyone presenting in makeup, long hair and female clothes as a woman.
Just to summarize.
Female physical traits:
Male physical traits:
>long rectangular torso lacking hourglass shape the kikes are counter-signalling 'rock the rectangle' now that even normalfags have started noticing the weird masculine UNIFORM silhouette of famous women
And of course, there are no children.

Oh and I forgot to add.

Mind illuminating for me what exactly I said that is jewish, tornigger?