Operation: The Dank Escape

It's been a while since we've pulled off something and I'm thinking we should up our game a bit.

Count Dankula is being sentenced on April 23rd. What if he didn't make it to court? What if he showed up in America & requested political asylum. I mean, if it's so easy for illegals to get IN to the the country, it shouldn't be so hard to get some political dissidents OUT of the country, right?

Possible idea: charter a sailboat. Could avoid passports and checkpoints, could land anywhere in America with virtually no oversight. Any sailors out there?

Shall we play a nice game of chess?

Attached: dankula.jpg (1200x730, 210.52K)

Would create le epic international incident. Im in. How do we do this?
Maybe escape to France first then USA? Get the frogs n Jupiter himself involved too

What if 10000 people showed up outside court and chanted "sieg heil, gas the jews, it's not a joke now"

Fuck off.

Bumping despite the communist. It would be pretty epic.

Helping a communist to hurt the globalist kikes doesn't seem too bad of an idea imho.

Attached: chopper.gif (250x194, 12.77K)

You are utterly retarded.

He's a commie?

I'm fine with him going to jail and see no reason to get autisitc about it. It's getting international attention on Jewish double standards and I'm fine with a commie antifa being hauled off (note that on his Tumblr he admits that he has connections to numerous communist groups).

Attached: DOypCxPXkAA79Tp.jpg (526x393 168.49 KB, 32.27K)

I think a better operation would be to break Dylan Roof out of prison.

He's tweeted multiple times that he used to laro as one and since has seen reason, now says "fine guess I'm alt right" and actively refuses to apologize for whiteness, calls out kikes for kiking the Scot economy and disfavoring whites.

He's the closest thing to Hitler that the young internet comedy scene (those that show their face) has, maybe on par or better than Sam Hyde, and he's a redpill factory for his tweets and his story. Kikes call him a tankie because they think you are all newbies too lazy to check his Twitter feed.

If nothing else you should be blowing up his story on your sock accounts.

we can then meme the alt-right support for bongistan goverment for jailing dankula for insulting Nazis
after all, he did say that he trained his pug to do the most disgurting thing he could think of, (wich was the nazi salute) and now he is being jailed for "offencive" conduct
I'd give up on the idea of taking him in as a refugee, Ukraine was in the middle of a Soros funded cibil war but goymany and the rest of the EU goons refused them asylum despite a never ending influx of sand niggers
i doubt things will fare better if this is done in Kike HQ

checked
any WW2 survivors veterans left alive?
it'd be nice to prop them up with signs saying they regret defeating the good guys back in the war

Get 1000 people with pewdiepie masks and pewdiepie holohoax exposure shirts to bumrush the place and scream nigger at the top of their lungs, until every single police officer, and judicial worker dies from the sheer shock of witnessing a modern day viking invasion.

Or just download the video he was sentenced for, and attach it to an e-mail then send said mail to every single politician in the UK.

It's a commie working to undermine the whites in UK, like Anglin, Wéév, Eunoch and Trumpstein

OP here,

As to the communism history, he's renounced it.

As to bumrushing the court, emailing etc, you're missing the point.

The point is a demonstration of capabilities IRL. We say we can reach anywhere. Let's be men of our word and make some shit happen. HWNDU was valuable because A. It had real world consequences B. Got the word out into Normistan that there are alternatives to their media bullshit.

Pulling off not just a raid but a 'rescue mission' are you kidding me? That's top CNN bait for mass lulz

Hiding behind keyboards is weak sauce, reaching out and touching the world THROUGH our keyboards is top kek

The point is you trying to get us to organize mass arrests of white, right leaning Britain for you, you piece of shit.

What embassy is next to Ecuador in bongstan? Would be funny to have him seek asylum next to assange. They could string a can and some fishing line in between their balconies and have secure comms too

Attached: IMG_2990.GIF (600x334, 3.98M)

Ask on cuckchan, they have the numbers to pull this off and aren't exclusively natsoc like us so they would actually have some empathy for that fool.
Also

Testy testy. No one is trying to organize mass arrests dear user. I'm quite intent on executing. Dankula stated he's checking out asylum rules at US Embassy. I think we should help.

There are people that sail the Atlantic all the time. There's a huge community in Britain. Are you actually implying Anons wouldn't enjoy sailing?

Checked
HEIL KRIEGSMARINE
Your god damned right we sail
We are apt operators of any vessel of the sea on above or below

Go share that blue on some other board, fucking faggot kike.

Attached: post.jpg (491x491, 42.27K)

Not a big picture thinker huh bro?

Also, I think you overestimate our Border Patrol's capabilities. You can sail up to any dock on the east coast temporarily and it's not like you're cleaning customs with secured buildings at an airport. You'd know that if you were out of your mom's basement.

The point is it's completely feasible, it just takes a little organization & some balls.

What would it accomplish:
- Shows the border is a joke
- Trolls normie judge and cuck SJW fucks
- stands for free speech regardless of whether he's repatriated or not, every day he doesn't play their game is a win
- Increases chan notoriety
- Epic lulz
- Rescue the Nazi Pug - it creates a legend.

That would cause a lot of butthurt to certain groups

Difficulty: have Anders Breivik break Dylan Roof out of prison.

Wait, why should I do anything to help this literal communist and Jew apologist?

Defeatists are so fucking annoying, as long as the guy isn't a kike, it's better than nothing. It doesn't do any harm tbh.

I especially agree with the fact of helping the dog too, if kikes ever tried to do anything to my animals, people would be losing their lives. Checking for animal aid, and of course for some quality lulz.

I hope someone does before they execute the kid.

We would need to get in contact with anons from England first and formulate a plot on how to intercept and smuggle him out of country.

Count Faggula is quite literally the worst possible subject for a PR campaign, learn from the civil rights jews, do you think they made a fuss about any hideous negro for acting according to his nature? They were keen on choosing the presentable ones, to push some white guilt faggots into rooting for some octaroon criminal. Now look at Dankula do you think anyone would have a shred of sympathy with this hot topic abortion? Hell I doubt that even the most bleeding heart faggot would spare him a penny if he was begging in the harshest of winters. He's repulsive, just wait until the UK court system devours a more presentable victim and shill that, because god knows it won't be the last time the kiked jewdical system will pull of something like this.