Canada Yes! Justice Reform to 'reduce “over-representation” of Indigenous people and marginalized

Liberals to reform Justice System to help reduce “over-representation” of Indigenous people and marginalized groups in the justice system

Same thing that's habbening (((Cohencidental))) in the UK. Whites again treated as second class citizens.

ctvnews.ca/politics/feds-table-wide-spanning-justice-bill-tackling-court-delays-jury-selection-1.3864256
archive.is/TN6zD

Attached: smashing_the_windows_-_smashing_the_patriarchy.jpg (650x433 601.6 KB, 45.59K)

Or you could just get rid of all the non-whites.

i want to defend myself from them

Get outta my thread faggot.

aye, if those measures don't include a mass grave out in the Saskatchewan they'll continue to see the over-representation of prairie niggers and shithouse rats. of course we all know they'll take the same tack as the US school system and skew the numbers by not charging niggers and charging whites with everything possible.

Attached: jobber.jpg (605x473, 42.87K)

Checked, and on that note, I'm sure this person who's trying to """reduce minority over-representaion""" is only doing so to appease the few Right-end folk left in Canada. Hate bringing a black pilled additude to this, but it's not a significant enough attempt for me to believe it has a good purpose.

Reading comprehension, user.

Translation: the justice system is racist and we need to relax enforcement because these prairie niggers are gud bois who dindu nuffin

dubs for truth

yea there's no white pills to be had in the land of the leaf

Attached: black_lives_matter.jpg (800x600, 60.57K)

What the hell does that even mean?

Attached: concerned wanzer pilot.png (256x320, 7.2K)

what does what mean faggot

Attached: bypass.jpg (520x496 474 B, 34.36K)

They want to free more criminal niggers and fags? What's your fucking problem anyway, you piece of filth? Having a bad day?

my problem is shitdick retards floppin into this thread expecting to be spoonfed. is it too much to ask for you to at least read the fucking OP before posting?

Attached: 387fcd9279075df3f23d93b0875601dfdec0dbc0c2616e49882e36732fc53a6a.jpg (885x660, 82.35K)

So this means fewer indian/eskimo judges and attorneys?

OP must be retarded who got the language wrong or the writer of the article is retarded. I still can't decide if I think that billboard is a shop or real, and I don't really want to go to thing to find out.

If you had read about something like that in "The Turner Diaries" when you were 15, would you have believed you'd ever see the day?

nope, it's fucking real…

Attached: caada-jewed.png (1680x1326, 1.3M)

The writer of the article is a fucking idiot or a kike, they are trying to reduce the number of Indians and niggers jailed by cops and they worded it sneakily.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (640x638, 470.84K)

Nope, it doesn't say say "absolute numbers," just proportions. Solution? Easy, jail whitey for "hate speech" every time you can. The next 10 years or so is going determine the coming 10,000 years. It's the jews or the White race, and this time it's for keeps.

Might as well say eternity bc kikes will end up destroying civilization anyways.
Pretty much and so far its not looking good. Good news is this will finally prove if God/Jesus is real or not bc if he allows satan to take over then its safe to say religion is bogus.

Jesus Christ…I'm really worried tbh. If this kinda shit starts happening in the US, I may become almost completely black pilled. We HAVE to remove kikes, otherwise civilisation is over. Well, white, quality, and beautiful civilisations will be over.

It says "Canada yes!", but then it wants to REDUCE over-representation of minorities. I'll have to read the article, because OP is a fag.

Ignore this, I'm tired and I read it wrong. I'm the fag, sorry op.

What's that famous AH quote? "If the Jews, with the help of their marxist doctrine are successful in taking over the planet, their crown will be the funeral wreath of humanity and the earth will once again spin though the lonely ether devoid of higher life."

Liberal polls are crashing, so they are trying to do as much damage as they can before the next Federal elections.

My fucking tax dollars at work

Attached: 5510bd5d62288fc7c7a7e106fd6e24f1c225bd3a9425d1f80cbaac9bd5d06034.jpg (1479x1100, 266.76K)

CANADASTAN, YES!

Attached: Canada Imam.jpg (600x357, 15.66K)

They're getting rid of most preliminary hearings and modifying penalties for breaches of undertakings. They had their asses handed to them by the supreme court for delays. If anything this will cost (((lawyers))) business. More tickets, less criminal charges.

And for some reason strangulation is now a more serious crime.

t. lawfag

You're only entitled to a jury if you're facing more that five years.

Parasites need a host. The real conundrum for them is who will they trick into removing their own parasite group: Orthokikes?
As I understand their kike bible, they're allowed to commit sins so long as they fool/trick someone else into doing it.
Also wouldn't crossing this line of choosing the almighty dollar/power be exactly what god/jesus did to them when the romans came in 70AD?

So let me explain what this really means. When that gas huffer was shot in Canada by a white farmer, in an all white area, where no other gas huffers are normally around - they ended up with an all white jury. Big fucking surprise, in a white area. 5 indians showed up, they tried to stack the jury with 5 fucking gas huffers but theres a Canadian law that allows the defense to shoot down certain jurors if they decide they dont like the looks of them, or that they will be treated unfairly. So they shot down the 5 gas huffers instead of having a half non-white Jury in an all white area.
This lead to people like Don Martin on CTV saying its the "White mans court system" - in a formerly 97% white country, in an all white area, because 5 gas huffers werent allowed onto the jury.
THAT is what they are changing. If that case were to be held again, a bunch of gas huffers would convict an innocent white man because he shot a gas huffer criminal who was going farm to farm intimidating the locals.

I guess I should have put a picture what that so people actually read it because its the actual background to this story they wont tell you in the media. The fucking prosecutor man, you should have heard him talking about this "indigenous man with a twinkle in his eye" at jury selection. The most thickly laid on propaganda Ive ever heard.

Attached: Pierre-Trudeau2.PNG (596x889, 541.25K)

This is a direct response to the Ghomeshi trail, I'm sure.

Not even socal faggots are that cucked, maybe we should set up an underground railroad for white leafs or something.

Hows that 2GB internet working out for ya?

this is already a thing. Aboriginals have different sentencing guidelines. Statistics are already "massaged" by not throwing abos and niggers in jail. The justice system here is absurd and you can get away with anything - as long as you are not committing political crimes (shooting nigger burglars, making mean tweets, etc).

Attached: stompin.jpg (500x350, 75.88K)

This is not a forum to promote heresy. It is prophesied that a mighty and Godless king will rule this Earth. Whether he be man, or beast, or Satan himself… we soon shall see.

Attached: pronechen-ANTICHRIST.jpg (650x340, 177.66K)

Conflating bigotry with racism.
What dumb fucking niggers these leafs are.
RACISM IS IDENTIFYING BY RACE
The very distinction is racist.
Disliking others based on their race and such is bigotry.
These racist faggots are trying to call other racist when they are the fucking racists.
Anti-white racists.

In jail and shit.
Read better, user.
And remember.
CELTS ARE A GLOBAL MINORITY
And jews did 9/11.

We will take our country back they're getting real scared about an uprising.

Attached: DUveFrDX4AEVdKf.jpeg (564x800, 67.75K)

Before people can engage in rebellion, before people can feel safe discussing rebellion - others must first take the lead. They were talking about violent resistant in South Africa in the 40s, according to one book I read. It takes a lot of talk before someone decides to do. Were now having these talks. Its almost inevitable.

Future proves past.

Attached: LARP.jpg (720x540, 80.37K)

It runs above ground, actually.

Attached: VIA_Rail_Ocean.png (600x414, 411.12K)

send help

Attached: 1418000497790.gif (320x287, 982.3K)