Leftist bullshit literature in college

Another indian girl walked into starbucks reading this book.
I see it all the time, and it is so annoying. Immediate thoughts?

She said the teacher Made her read it.
I told her a lot of teachers prescibe liberal politics to minorities because the want you to basically hate white people.

Any input is appreciated.

Attached: Nickel.jpg (800x1224, 181.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

duckduckgo.com/?q=rereading america&t=hb&iax=images&ia=images
marxists.org/reference/archive/althusser/1970/ideology.htm
marxists.org/reference/subject/philosophy/works/ge/benjamin.htm
marxists.org/reference/archive/debord/society.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wait she's not indian. she answered the phone "que paso"
god damnit.

Attached: illegal-finger1.jpg (648x454, 82.89K)

What school do you go to? Some colleges and classes indoctrinate students more than others. Are you planning on fighting this at all?

I dont go to school. I run into students all the time though because of all the community colleges that pop up.
I fight it by telling people the truth. I basically exposed to her that she was trained to hate white americans, because its the only way for people like her to get her way.
she didnt have a defense, most dont.
the thing is, they are learning about things that dont benefit themselves, but rather benefit another, based on the fact that people can make money off of one's belief system. we all know how much money democrats make off of immigrants…both legally and illegally. white collars love to hire them as well. liberals love them because they are 'programmed' to love the cucking of their nationality.

The conditions described are real, but the reasons why aren't.
Shit is fucked for minimum wage people for two reasons.
1. The money they ARE paid is fucking worthless because of inflation caused by central banks.
2. The economic distortions caused by central banking policies mean that worthless jobs are created and worthwhile jobs are shipped overseas, destroyed or rendered economically non-viable even if they're thermodynamically viable, and the commensurate salaries/wages are distorted as well.
Sage because Zig Forums is not your fucking blog.

also, those same economic distortions caused by central banking (which leads to financialization) absolute FUCK the price of commodities, so the costs of things have zero bearing on their actual thermodynamic cost of production. Government taxes/subsidies further fuck this up, and very quickly the economy becomes completely unmoored from reality and we get the current bullshit we have to deal with on a daily basis.

Show her (((Ben Shapiro's))) "Debunking White Privledge" he really levels the shit out of it and leftists know it, that's why they used it as a stepping stone to "white supremacy".

I know what you mean, I've seen the worst of it. (Went to an art school)

One of our classes had an openly admitted communist. If I knew as much as I did back then I would have made helicopter jokes and such and would have wrote my papers differently.

This other class though we were given a book called "ReReading America".

duckduckgo.com/?q=rereading america&t=hb&iax=images&ia=images

Wish I knew about "The Culture of Critique" back then. Our teacher in there was a bitch, I almost got myself kicked out because I basically telling her this "white privledge" shit (which was new to me at the time, circa roughly 2010) was racist itself and self-defeating. (Again, wish I knew better arguments against it back then, but it was new to me.) She also went on about how the CIA is duh real terrorists. I thought that was bs libtard stuff back then, but if I knew what I knew now I would have almost agree with her but bring up the whole history of that and the JQ / greater israel and the fact that a lot of wars are started in their interest. I didn't drop the class though because I needed the credit hours. Most of my other classes were relevant to my major though, it was just a little first year "Liberal Arts" required class, it was like basically a "read some essays then we write replys and have discussions sort of thing." I didn't drop also because I figured I was starting to sense just how insane and hostile these sorts of people were and I wanted to see how they think. One good thing we read in their was this John Gatto's "Against School" which I do recommend, he admitted public schools were indoctrination centers. (I guess she and the like thought that meant they're right-wing indoctrination centers or something?)

I think you should keep some redsticks/redpill collections on you incase you see more people like this. And/or tell them you've had classes like that before and suggest "I wish I knew what I knew now, I would have blown them out of the water." and then find where the class is and spread material.

That one other teacher that was a commie, if it wasn't for him I wouldn't have known about Zizek, Adorno, the frankfurt school, and all of that. I have a list around here somewhere. He was basically trying to indoctrinate us into being propaganda artists. Off the top of my head, he had us read some of these though, they weren't from this site though, it looked like he had them scanned out of books though, which is kind of funny.

marxists.org/reference/archive/althusser/1970/ideology.htm

marxists.org/reference/subject/philosophy/works/ge/benjamin.htm

marxists.org/reference/archive/debord/society.htm

Also Gramsci's "History of the Subaltern Classes".

A lot this stuff I was required to read and it made me realize that what they're critiquing, when it comes to their idea of a "state ideological apparatus" is the same thing they themselves are trying to insall.

the fuck do i want anything to do with school?
the economy is shit and revolution is immenent.>>11426925
who are you? jacob fucking rothschild?
this isnt a blog post this is a socioeconomic issue that is totally relevant to this board you kike shill
literally all the shit you are talking about is banker garbage that you learned and get away with it because of a false confirmation bias.
dont come here trying to condescend. unless you have something worthwhile, go play around on loli.com

yea, i immediately tried looking for good books to get her to read but couldnt think in time after she left so soon.

Ideally, I would like to practice a canned statement to give to those people (since they fail to be able to debate any issue.)

What is something short that would get them into a stimulating argument?

I can't help looking at these people and wonder how afraid they are because their closest relatives are straight up cartel members.

>I then tell him to fuck off of Zig Forums because he's an idiot if he doesn't know these basic facts, and that Zig Forums is not his blog where he can vent about his daily annoyances

"Central banks keep printing money and give it to their friends but not you or anyone you know, and this makes your wages worthless."

thanks.

everyone has a different opinion. the fact is that now the argument is framed as you having to qualify yourself for your own belief system.

Attached: weponlel.jpg (635x336, 30.16K)

is this what we learned from occupy? wikileaks?
where are you getting this info?

There are no "opinions." There is either truth, or one of a wide variety of lies.

The Federal Reserve publishes it.

you absolutist kike.

2+2=?
You can have the right answer (4), or you can have infinite wrong answers. Welcome to reality.

what is 1234234*25342345
oh shit im on a computer…

Note, for 2+2=? There are infinite wrong answers, but of varying degrees of wrongness. 2+2=5 is still wrong, but it's "less wrong" than 2+2=500. You can have a closer approximation, but it's still wrong.
This modern education system, what a fucking tragedy.

Also trips, gas the kikes race war now.

>anchored for having the word literature in your OP

MODS
ARE
GOING
TO
FUCKING
BURRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Attached: 1962656553948.PNG (1252x841, 1023.22K)

Attached: 84087df87c6a362e5350c8512c645ddc25dcdb4c547fdbcd9e135416d8f1c3f8.jpg (641x530, 29.68K)

THIS FUCKING BOARD IS COMPLETELY ANTI-INTELLECTUAL

HOW DARE YOU PEOPLE PRETEND TO BE CULTURE HEROES, YOU ARE THE FUCKING JEWWWWWWW VILLLLLAAAIIIINNNNNNSSSSSSSSS

Attached: 104843750006.PNG (560x507, 730.58K)

Checked, let's murder some of these faggots. Sick of them coming for our guns, mind controlling our kids, and ruining a great country with kikeyness and shitskins.

exactly, aristotle described that as quantity and can therefore not be concerned with contrarian logic>>11426999

i think u dont udnerstad. its the fact that the mods will let us prance around and not do anything unless it gets absolutely haram. thats the way kikes think anyways

AVOID JEWISH LITERATURE, BUT DO NOT AVOID ALL LITERATURE UNLESS YOU ARE A STUPID CUCK LIKE THE MOD SCUM

dumping jewish subversive book titles til this thread gets shoahd

yo, an hero my dude

Attached: 5.PNG (450x613 381.23 KB, 206.9K)

AVOID KIKE LITERATURE

IGNORE CUCK MOD CENSORSHIP OF BOOKS AND READ

Attached: 10.PNG (277x299 517.17 KB, 10.89K)

they glow in the dark dont they??
i cant wait until everyone wakes up to them. then all the anons can come out of hiding

Attached: 5c0.jpg (1000x800, 293.63K)

CHANCES ARE YOU'VE PROBABLY THOUGHT SOME OF THESE BOOKS ARE RED-PILLS. THEY ARE ABSOLUTELY BLACKPILLS.

Attached: 15.PNG (350x411 35.71 KB, 33.14K)

ANCIENT ASTROTURFING JEW PARASITES WILL BURN

Attached: 18.PNG (383x471 932.08 KB, 64.88K)

PRAISE KUK, HAIL HORTLER, MAKE ISRAEL GREAT AGAIN, WE WUZ ALT-RIGHT N SHIT, WE WUZ FUCKING CIA USEFUL IDIOTS WHO CAN'T INTO BOOKS N SHIT

Attached: 22.PNG (406x614 19.02 KB, 466.6K)

YO MANE, IQ TESTS ARE THE SHIT, JEWS IS THE SMARTEST RACE ON EARTH N SHIT

Attached: 220px-TheBellCurve.gif (220x330, 41.53K)

Attached: hahahahahabrendanisdead.jpg (480x360, 17.1K)

Mods, this shill appears to have lost his composure.

It gets worse today. the non-english speaking spics/beaners that the caffe hired to redo the signage just revisited the store drunk, breaking their taillight on a tree in the parking lot to get a better angle to take a picture for their kikebook profile page.
so sick of getting cucked.

Attached: sandy.jpg (960x720, 61.97K)

Shills, this mod appears to have lost his composure.

Not only is there no wall, but americuck still has a beaner problem. Fuck trump.