Punish a Muslim Day fliers have Arab American community on edge

Punish a Muslim Day fliers have Arab American community on edge
Posted: ''10:29 PM, Mar 29, 2018
Updated: 4 hours ago

wxyz.com/news/punish-a-muslim-day-fliers-have-arab-american-community-on-edge
archive.fo/fojjK

Attached: 66d36720-ecc3-4d5d-9dd1-1728ea6080d3.png (640x360 491.22 KB, 28.17K)

Ask yourself today: who will get a high score off of you?

Are you drunk?

Imagine if we could go to…Nippon and just learn 1 or 2 sentences calling them "Eurorphobic" and they have to gibs? How they must laugh at us behind our backs. And then our fucking women are stupid enough to be holding "welcome" signs after the Jew opens the gates. I really hope the end of the world is close.

WHAT YA' DOIN' THERE ABDUL?

Checked
Tis a strange timeline to be sure

Already a thread:

That was in England. This is from Detroit, which also has a substantial moslem population. They've owned the entire city of Dearborn for decades, and have recently taken over Hamtramck.

Attached: islam again.jpg (500x719, 71.7K)

Attached: islam rape.png (700x418 50.8 KB, 32.49K)

fucking lol

Something like this happened in Québec not too long ago. It eventually came out that the posters were created by some attention-seeking Arab looking for victim status.

Whatcha doin', mohomo'd the pedo goatfucker?

Attached: hey rabbi.jpeg (454x600, 68.09K)

But seriously "Punish a?" Any of our memes would be much more catchy.

i hope people actually do "punish" muslims…. by killing them and sowing fear in their enclaves. fuck em they all deserve to be met with death, may these fliers inspire the west to rise up and violently expel the jihadis.

fuck your hello fbi crap… times are a changin and it's time to start really fighting these scum back using their own methods.

t. the fucking fbi

extremely not halal

Nobody expected the first inquisition. Why announce the second?

Yup, typical tricks.
There was some decent analysis in the duplicate threads that concluded this.
However, I'm still of the opinion part of the reason for these is to identify anyone who shows a little too much interest in them (the two are not mutually-exclusive.)

Link or rundown to analysis?

Right here, thread is still up.

Consensus that it wasn't /ourguys/ due to its shitty aesthetics. Even low effort right wing memes and fliers focus on color balance and composition.

Thanks.
That, and the wording suggested the psychology of an outsider.
(I could have sworn there was a third thread. Maybe it got deleted. It would be nice if the option existed whereby duplicate threads could be merged into the primary, instead of being anchored or deleted.)

Muslim false flag. Persecution is seen as worse than murder to sand niggers, so this justifies any sort of violence they can do to whites.

Wish a nigger would though.

Hey mohomo'd the pedo goatfucker, watcha doing?!?

Also, why are muslims allowed to be afraid of shit non-muslims do in other countries, but we're bigoted for judging them by their behavior overseas?

Fake attacks incoming. This is setting the stage.

Attached: fake news 2.PNG (679x552 47.53 KB, 372.37K)

Good point from the duplicate thread:

Attached: fake.PNG (978x384, 113.27K)

What I was going to point out.
Side note Mayor of Dearborn Hubbard blocked niggers from the front door of dearborn while the sand niggers poured in through the bath room window. FoMoCo is world HQ in dearborn poor Henry spinning in his grave

Yeah and why is that?

SLAM AN 1SLAM1C

newfags can't isl­am

I slam, you slam, we all slam if you practice Is lam.

why didn't Religion of Cuck™ tech at all?

Attached: Counter Terrorist Unit.jpg (630x399, 67.17K)

Religion of bombhat, why didn't you tech. you guys got the enslave slavs technology and then just kept hitting next turn. wrrrrryyyyyyy??????

Can't Isl­am?

Isl­?;am ?

Use Cyrillic you silly goose. then lurk for 10 years

Sure. It's called letting the jew win, blackpilled-san.

Ιslam

Hasn't the ZOG punished them enuf? We can't even lie about a war and win it.

Ιslam.

This needs to be followed up with name a jew day

Stars for Jews Day. Pick your favorite jewish media celebrity and give them a gold star for all the work they do on behalf of jewry!

Attached: 67590743_nigelfarage.jpg (464x261, 18.25K)

This brings up an interesting point.
Violence against muslims is a left wing nutjob narrative, it doesnt happen and these fliers are fake.

lmao this is the most blatant "Hey Imam, watcha doin" I think I've ever seen. Has there ever been an acid attack committed by a white man in Britain?

Nah. There are some spics who do that in South America, but that's rare. Acid attacks are 99% mudslime MO.

false flag

Attached: kärntner tracht erschrockene gesichter.jpg (506x600, 68.53K)

And that's how I know this was written by a Muslim.

I fucking hate the media so much. All journalists, on all sides, save for unfunded independents, deserve the rope more the child rapists for how they try to warp people's perceptions of reality. Nothing pisses me off more than these rats. Anyone have those media pictures where they focus their lens on one tiny little event to completely distort what's actually happening?

But even her Muslim friends and family said the attack totally happened. Muslims wouldn't just lie openly like that, would they?

Attached: 1510073362702.jpg (800x797, 153.04K)

This pleases me because this is exactly what whites need to be doing in their communities.

When whites and Christians became minorities in the Middle East, South Africa, etc, did non-whites treat them fairly and with respect? Nope. Whites got murdered and harassed out of the regions completely, even if the assailants were punished by the law, because they believed more in removing whites than obeying the law. In the end, it worked, and that's all that matters.

Hopefully these posters weren't just ironic.

The posters are a hoax, and whites need to take back our governments and expel the shitskins and kikes. One-off assaults do fuck-all. We're not niggers, we can do this in an orderly and efficient fashion.

This is going to turn out to be another false flag which we will stow away for future use. We don't actually preach violence IRL, only on here, which is fine. This tactic allows us to redpill everyone else.

Niggers managed to expel whites from their communities and even whole countries, through group-wide targeted violence combined with disregard for law.

I don't have ideas on how to bring this about, since whites aren't biologically inclined to act like savages. But the point is that it works and has been proven to work time and again. Whites should take a lesson from the niggers here.

Are (((they))) even trying or this is intentionally a transparent ploy?