ANCHOR BABIES BTFO

thehill.com/latino/380827-ice-will-detain-pregnant-women-ending-previous-policy

archive.is/jyOFp

=-OH DIOS MIO EES EL RACISIMO==

Attached: paying-for-trumps-wall-comic.png (600x500, 68.2K)

Forgot to add:

Attached: 6588e681af94f704487dc28f99bc10b57ddbe7e86deb9f507e309ba3d3af84eb.png (887x552, 29.44K)

Kike free first post. Spics and mudcunts can get fucked. Hopefully the shock from the pure racism will cause a few spontanious abortions.

Attached: IMG_9170.GIF (500x281, 936.12K)

So for the past however many years they'd just come here with immunity and shit a mud out. Were the mudshit infants then legal? Lmao I bet there's over 50 million beaners here the damage is done.

dude, for some reason you let illegals get driving licenses and go to school.
plenty of wrong stuff.
nice defeatist attitude, though.

We'd get the anchor babies deported alot quicker if Trump would start pointing out that the Chinese are doing it to start smuggling rings and spy operations on US soil. People don't pretend chinks are cute like they do for Mexicans.

Attached: WW3.gif (266x200, 1.09M)

>(((truth)))

Meanwhile you faggots collapse into your own footprint out of fear every time any sort of restriction on immigration goes through. Why is that?

Me? I don't even want to deport the beaners, all they'll do is teach their children to nurse a grudge for another 200 years. I want them all dead.

I wonder why, rabbi?

because I want them all dead you low-IQ barely literate fuck. My last post was THREE SENTENCES and you couldn't even follow it. Then again, there is that group of people who have a reputation for playing stupid when they don't have a counterargument…

How new are you?

Let's play a game. It's called who said it.
who said it?

Obama

Let's play another game.

It's called "Why do shills think saging and pretending to be Zig Forumsacks will prevent actual Zig Forumsacks from noticing them?"

Truth

Excellent thought maybe we can help point this out.

Are they receiving expedited deportation or are their spawn considered illegals if shat out before deported?

Ask me how I know you're a shill.

Being sent back to Mexico is literally an extreme punishment in their eyes. I love it.

"Noooo, it's shitty there!"

They are afraid. Not enough to start leaving or never come.

Time to open fire on border hoppers. Leave bodies to rot for the next to see.

Canada has free medicare, but only three provinces have photo ID to prove you're covered. Care to guess what else those three places have in common?