Zig Forums - THE ELECTRONIC CONCENTRATION CAMP

Zig Forums - THE ELECTRONIC CONCENTRATION CAMP
Everything we post online or over the phone can be used to track our whereabouts, sell us things or otherwise be used against us. Edward Snowden risked his life to tell us how intelligence agencies are spying on us without constraint. Their FISA warrants are merely a rubber-stamped formality. They use the ’national security’ excuse as a shield and it forbids us from knowing what they’re doing. Whistleblowers are harassed and jailed. Most politicians are compromised and blackmailed. The Fourth Amendment is dead.

A lot of people still express their indifference and claim they have nothing to hide. Well, our government institutions have a tremendous amount of corruption to hide. They have privacy while We The People are denied it. The Shadow Government and Deep State grow stronger and ever more corrupt as a result.

Social media giants are getting more brazen. Conservative voices are getting shut down unilaterally. The leftists at Silicon Valley and the Shadow Government can’t win the argument so they’re resorting to digital book burning. Mike Adams, “The Health Ranger” was completely kicked off of YouTube for no reason. That must have made Big Pharma happy.

Attached: electronic_concentration_camp-1024x781.jpg (1024x781, 204.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/12/1264544_fwd-ignorance-is-futile-about-google-.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Those running the social media show also object to gun ownership and Bitcoin. So those things are now getting banned on social media. Great Britain is getting a Chinese-style Internet. Those on the political right who are posting what the ‘authorities’ might consider ‘hate speech’ now face long prison terms. France is following suit. I think of all the US soldiers who died in WWII to keep western Europe free.

Totalitarianism is winning anyway.

Zuckerberg, the nerdy billionaire, has no problem with the CIA and others data mining billions of his users on Facebook. Ignore his thin apology. He’s still laughing at what he once called ‘stupid effers.’ He doesn’t care about free speech and neither does the Shadow Government.

Meanwhile, make sure you keep a piece of tape over those computer and smart phone cameras.

I remember in the original the woman was a merchant.

WINNING
JUST REMEMBER TO LAUGH IN THEIR FACE AS THEIR TAINTED SOULS LEAVE THEIR BODIES WHILE THEY ATTEMPT TO ROUND YOU UP LIKE CATTLE WE ARE NOT THE ONES TO TRY AND KETTLE THEM TACTICS WORK BETTER ON (((MINORITIES))) FREEDOM COMES AT A PRICE NEVER GIVE UP LIBERTY FOR SECURITY AND KEEP YOUR POWDER DRY

also
HIDE THE EASTER EGGS JESUS IS COMING 🐰

Oy gevalt I thought the consensus that only muh leeeedittors liked Zyklon Ben, shoah this thread now!!!

For what purpose?

The war started with Germany and Russia splitting Poland.
The war ended with America and Russia splitting Poland.

America and Germany were just cameos in a movie called The Jewish Revolution 1914-1945.

My bad, it's 1914-1948. The sole reason of the world wars was establishing Israel.

So why are people with no criminal background and no history of mental illness being gang stalked? Specifically in Columbus, Ohio?

Never liked the term gang stalking.
Just sounds weird.

How else would you describe the corrupt faggots in the FBI?

The thing is it's just an organised surveillance and harassment campaign.
The term gang stalking though and the way it's used by those who push it. It sounds like conspiracy theorist, like a term used to try and discredit.

Oh? so what "term" would you prefer (((user)))?

The only things being pushed by that organization are drugs and guns. So they don't have to focus on the real task at hand. Hence, gang stalking.

I don't know. Maybe it's because my first exposure to the term was from people who are clearly paranoid schizophrenics.

Attached: lies_on_the_internet.gif (697x458, 3.33M)

delusion

As if alphabets or whoever have time and resources to constantly follow shitposters from a Nepalese goat herding forum.
This is Jonestein tier shit. It's all distraction.

inb4 misspelled kike name
inb4 encryption is for pedos, goys

Fucking idiot.Well done for fulfilling your stereotype.
They are all companies from one country, and you sidestepped around that like a

KIKE
I am sure France utterly regrets fighting your war for you in the late 1700s.

Unsurprising that Poland was the stage, as it had been the jew safe haven for 800 years when the rest of Europe had tried their best to kick them out.
They used their host as a blood sacrifice, as they always do.

it's no wonder this place is being utterly abandoned.

Take it to /x/, Jonestein.

It goes much deeper.
America wanted to destroy Europe, they saw the European way of life as a threat to total capitalism. That's why following ww2 they unleashed a massive campaign to promote the America way of life, american brands, consumerism and so on.
It was all deliberate, planned and part of historical record.
Incoming "user was banned for this post".

Nice, the post I replied to was deleted within the time I was replying to it.
There's your answer.
On a thread about censorship and surveillance, the same is occurring.
Still, better watch out for facebook!!!!!!!

And the third will be destroying it.

Kikes lie.

Nerve gas dropped all over Israel would do the trick.
No need to contaminate the land with nukes.

That's a DSM checklist, it's not a real disease.

Freemasons are fond of using that word, though.

Is it any wonder the anti-psychiatry movement picked up massively just in time for the asylums to be closed?
(((They))) wanted to ensure the ill didn't wind up back under lock and key due to public demand.

>jews and cryptokikes aren't at the heart and soul of (((psychiatry)))

Ostara is pagan, nigger.

Fuck yeah, what GREAT d&c! Which middle east shithole do you want nuked first, Chaim?

I know, right? We're totally abandoning it by posting right now! Fucking shills are everywhere.

The people who talk about "gang stalking" are paranoid schizophrenics. If you were under surveillance you would never know.

You could do counter surveillance, like that one guy did before he was axed by the local PD. You know your own security sensors and cameras around your house.

You poor naive lil bitch.

You could, but the problem with that is either you have it set up before they want to watch you, in which case they'll work around it. Or you don't have it and you don't realize you might need it.

In any case, "security" companies are all compromised anyways.

Gangstalking refers specifically to crazy people who think everyone is following them, like the mailman or whatever.

If the FBI are watching you, you're under surveillance and you are never going to realize it.

If there are repeated "obvious signs" that's actually a sign you're losing your mind.

Ya fair points, but you can run a distributed system with Linux. Though the majority are not that tech savvy and you'd still need to do basic networking sec.

"Gangstalking" of political opponents exist via private organizations and there is Internet "gangstalking" most of that is automated now. It isn't just paranoia. Though I would agree that if the Feds wanted to target someone for surveillance, that would be easy "gangstalking" would not be necessary unless they did not have much influence or funding in a particular area. The local PDs are known to use airplanes, and bug cars though.

I had a friend who was very private so he set up a bunch of cameras around his property. He got really into monitoring his network traffic as well and he discovered… his cameras were trying to send traffic to chinese servers. Guess who made the cameras?

I would assume any company that sells security systems is probably somewhat compromised. You could probably modify it yourself but you'd need to have the know how.

I'm not convinced that gangstalking is a real thing. Harassment campaigns are a thing, but just random people in your neighborhood constantly following you? The mailman is working for "them"?

I'm sure that stuff sort of happens, but the people who scream and froth about it happening to them are always nobodies and are probably insane.

So here's the theory:
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/12/1264544_fwd-ignorance-is-futile-about-google-.html
Combine that with the cult of Google people trying to make a God computer, Musk's neural mesh and similar methods of getting Human-computer interfaces and silicon valley's hunger for data on a bunch of insignificant plebs and bent on "helping" the third world becomes clear:
They are trying to turn Humanity, at least all the plebs, into an actual hive mind because the Human mind is far more powerful than even the best of super computers will be for a long time. Sure, they will start by enslaving billions in the third world in a Matrix-like hive mind to get what they can out of their brains, but then they will use that machine to plot world domination, power automated infrastructure, and if need be even use their zombie third worlders as NPCs in the great happening.

Attached: bunker.gif (669x472, 164.55K)

Hah, I am not surprised but something like that can be remedied easily. Better mr.dong than sammy.
As for U.S. postal workers, they already monitor each package in transit, hold them temporarily if suspicious, and move/modify if needed. I agree that it would not make much sense to have them do surveillance activity. Though as a side note both the Postal office and Waste management must report on what is deemed "suspicious" activity. They do that with just what they see in trash and mail. "Gangstalking" via feds is not necessary anymore, unless they are looking for a reason to indict.

That's fair.

Best Buy's Geek Squad was under FBI orders to monitor specific people if they brought their PCs in for repair apparently.

Post deleted again. For pointing out obvious Jonestein ww2 bullshit.
Scum!

Muh ww2 liberation of Europe.
Again, keep doing this then ponder why proper Euros call you mutts.
Shit licking ZOGbots.
Best slaves think they are free.

Attached: Deus Ex Morpheus.webm (640x360, 5.18M)

They dont even dare to publicly ban me anymore. These kike servants are deathly afraid of the truth for some reason.
Total kike capitalism like you say is as bad as communism because they are both materialist garbage. They are antiethical to what they actually want.
These retards let the country control their mind instead of themselves and the desire to improve their people.

And this is why we call them shit licking neocon ZOGmutts. Funny how just saying mutts can trigger the citizens of a global empire :^)

Kike detected.

Anyone using yacy to browse? I installed a few on servers so I can browse with a proxy and crawl the important sites 24/7 incase anything's removed

A jew calling others mutts? Get your own shitty little le 50% country back above population parity, kek. I can't wait for muslims to start snackbarring your fresh water.

WE WILL NEVER BE SLAVES,
but we will be conquerors.

Just make their life more painful. Let them collect your data — whilst heavily encrypted. Never use cleartext, always use encryption everywhere, end to end, never use common honeypots such as faceberg, twatter, and all these other social media pieces of shit. Share public keys with each other you know IRL, never send an e-mail or any message without pgp encryption especially if you are going to keep the messages. Make a BOOM script that hard-deletes ALL your sensitive data just with one click. Sure they have a lot of computing power and can decrypt *some* messages but if everyone does it they will never be able to track everyone at the same time. TLDR NEVER CLEARTEXT never, NEVER bareback your web browsing. the only thing you're going to bareback are your degenerate shitty anime games on steam and that's ALL (also never communicate there)

is that that distributed, decentralized, peer-to-peer www search engine?

Totally compromised. Jesus fuck.

Total schizopheria caused by what might actually be inferior genetic and submission to kikes and commies.

Attached: Just doing their jobs now go and breed with niggers for Hwhite Nationalism.jpg (480x360 61.61 KB, 5.47M)

Do you know where you are?

Attached: it's a racket.jpg (640x773, 307.76K)

destroy the kikes.

Anons spoke out against muh us "liberation" of Europe.
Anons get banned.
Are you retarded or something?

Dude, it’s nationwide. It’s occurring everywhere.

Unfortunately for you I'm not. I can see 26745a and 33edf2 were both doing America vs Europe d&c. 33edf2 was even trying to blame America and deflect blame away from the kikes. But tell me more about how they were banned for "not swallowing ww2 narrative" on a board where saying the holohoax happened is a permaban.

`>muh D&C
Insulting dead Axis soldiers with gems like "US soldiers who died in WWII to keep western Europe free." is totally ok right?
Fuck off.

OP is quoting Benny G. OP is also a faggot who can't into greentext so that's not apparent at first glance.

Thanks for the comment, Ben. Keep fighting the good fight, and try not to get banned next time.

Looks like Heimbach has resorted to lone wolf astroturfing strasserism.