A Huge Caravan Of Central Americans Is Headed For The US, And No One In Mexico Is Stopping Them

archive.is/sNpLo

So what do we do at this point? Organize patriot border patrols and militias? Activate our autism once again? I can definitely do the second. Let's get some research started.
Gather information on the group and hopefully who's funding it.

What we know so far:
BuzzFeed article: archive.is/0u4E2
Organization's website: pueblosinfronteras.org/
Organization's twitter: twitter.com/PuebloSF
Legal organization's twitter: twitter.com/AlOtroLado_Org
Main organizer's twitter: twitter.com/alex_mensing
They aren't very smart: pueblosinfronteras.org/team.html

A quick look at Mensing's linkeding brings up CARA, which appears to be a coalition of 5 different organizations, based in Texas.
caraprobono.org/

Someone explain to me why I shouldn't hand over their phone numbers to Minutemen, Oathkeepers, and other militia, and have their cellphones triangulated so Homeland Security meets them at the border.

Attached: 1522432328830.png (1334x500, 1.46M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/tr3ir
archive.is/2aBJG
ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form
caraprobono.org/
innovationlawlab.org/
cfr.org/membership/membership-roster-a-f
archive.li/NrHOj
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_March
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why does this say Soros all over it? They're not even holding any bags, I bet they walk a bit then hop into vehicles to be driven closer to the US border and then get to sleep in hotels along the way. They're literally not holding ANY FUCKIN BAGS.

This is likely his kikebook profile, and the caravan has it's own page too.

kikebook/alex.mensing.9

Project Coordinator
Alex Mensing
+1 (775) 560 - 4904

>archive.is/tr3ir
Who is pj podesta?

Adolfo Flores
>archive.is/2aBJG

Attached: 1522446022403.png (754x730 20.02 KB, 309.92K)

Those savage meximonkies don't need no luggage.
imagine the smell that engulfs that horde

This is war if true, they're pushing their luck now to see what they can get away with. If they're not met with violence trying to invade the US, we're fucked.

This is a declaration of war and Mexico needs to be bombed asap

This. If they somehow get through, it'll give millions hope in those shitholes to cross through and they won't stop.

nothing will be done

And nothing will be done because?

It's a good think Americans elected someone that ran on building a wall, draining the swamp, and arresting Hillary.

Any day now.

Attached: ppp.png (1090x719, 803.18K)

Kill them all.

because we're all blackpilled faggots now, haven't you heard?

because you're whining about it here instead of doing anything

Attached: GLOWdarkCIAnegrito.png (802x854 14.96 KB, 203.14K)

< They need to be in the USA why?

To force yet another issue for 2018

This

S H I T H O L E
C O U N T R Y

Bumping for Americans to go kill hordes

Spread this to every remaining militia, ICE, local border control, anybody.

INFORM THE BORDER CONTROL
INFORM ICE

This

This

This

I don't understand how it's this difficult to protect a border. Just lay landmines along the entire length and have a simple chain-link fence with landmine warning signs. Sensors for tunnels and bam you got a cheap border protection. Only a few Mexicans have to get blown up for word to spread and you won't get people even attempting to cross it.

Attached: 1504675222322.gif (500x503, 425.09K)

This

In all honesty, that's probably a mass of people too big to make it through the US/Mexico border in the traditional way. They can't sneak an entire zombie horde over the fence in the dead of night and they can't drip feed them through the tunnels without massing around the entrances and blowing their cover. I'm positive the national guard will be involved. This makes me think soros; a shot bean child would be huge propaganda win for them.

Not if the American public can simply shrug before they get their leftist spin doctors on it in the media.

Attached: hmm.png (1920x481, 237.25K)

Mines only cost between $3 and $30. It is estimated that there are 110 million land mines in the ground right now. Even 1 million mines would be enough deterrent to prevent crossing attempts.

doesn't matter who gets to it first. low-info normie faggots are very susceptible to the avalanche of spin that will follow such an event

Not shitting on the idea at all. It's an interesting mental image.

Yeah I really don't think Joe Blow is going to care all that much and are silently hoping Trump calls to execute the CACA "kids" as well, maybe that's just optimism.

Nah, Americans need this to ignite.

ICE TIP FORM

yea your average Trump voter has been ready for a shooting war at the border for years now.

Do your part and make sure this shit spreads to relevant parties.

HIGH WAY OF DEATH 2.0

Attached: Auschecken diese Nummern.jpg (236x306, 12.53K)

Trump will cave in like he did with sanctuary cities and the muslim ban. There will be people defendng this, blaming dems forcing his hand despite his best intentions.

lawd they look like tourists
With what equipment? They have NOTHING on them.
Holy shit, this is so badly orchestrated it hurts.

Attached: 6a17d950a6eb054c8059fc623deb254e2ae3994cb10d6086a595244541ff6c08.jpg (991x944, 363.59K)

Is that a WalMart semi? I remember that there were a couple buried and memory holed stories about mexicunts being found stowed away in containers within a WalMart parkinglot, but I didn't think it'd be this blatantly obvious to their human trafficking.

Do your fucking part and help spam this shit.

did you come over from the romney thread with your tail between your legs?

Then surprise me faggot. Blackpilling is like antisemitism: DISSENT IS NOT A CRIME. Get the president to do something he's been tasked to and I'll sing his greatness.

is it illegal to kill invaders from other countries who are not citizens? i mean what would honestly happen if you did? is this different from if russians or something invaded? wait a minute, can you go to jail for killing illegal aliens? surely you would otherwise we would have rwds's and moonmen by now. right? guys?

nobody's asking you to sing, dubs ID man. just do what you can to spread the word about this.

How about you surprise us and help, not just fucking bitch about your imagined fucking slights.

I dont think it's been tried yet.

Why would they? Put yourself in their shoes: a bunch of beaners want to leave your country. Do you stop them or help them gtfo as fast as possible?

It would be more like them wanting to go through US to get to Canada. Mexico can and should be stopping them at their own southern border like they usually apparently do. Somebody is telling them not to do so.

If only there was some kind of device that could be used to keep unwanted people out of a place. I don't know, something like a fence maybe.

It's the same situation as the refugee niggers in Europe. The Spics know these people don't want to stay in Mehico, so why keep them? It's not "their" problem.

Okay so no one here want's to dig. I'll start moving a little pile of dirt. Maybe more will play in the mud.

A quick look at Mensing's linkeding brings up CARA, which appears to be a coalition of 5 different organizations, based in Texas. The C-A-R-A in CARA stands for CLINIC, AILA, RAICES and the American Immigration Council.
JUST LOOK AT THEIR STAFF
>caraprobono.org/

Just picking the element of that with the broadest scope this pops out:
>innovationlawlab.org/

They're an organization based in Oregon that builds infrastructure for multiple organizations here. Exactly what they do isn't clear, but they're a 503c3 nonprofit. I'm guessing they might do websites, hosting, ect for other organizations? They also want to mass produce legal shit for pro immigration appeals nationwide. No IRS 990 docs found so far. They also say they have "on the ground services", whatever the fuck that means.

The vanguard is specially trained and supported by the Center of Excellence team. They have access to a special support team— a collaboration between Law Lab staff and staff from the Center for Gender and Refugee Studies of U.C. Hastings and the vulnerable populations project of the Catholic Legal Immigration Network, Inc.—and a curated library of templates and expert declarations.

Manta guesses their paid staff is 3, and their budget size is 150K. These guys look like they actually have money coming in from somewhere.

The Innovation Law Lab is a recognized nonprofit organized under § 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Our Tax ID number is 47-1012852.

We should probably be archiving some of this shit.

Maybe inform the Q faggots about it too if they aren't already talking about it.

Stop being a faggot and just show up yourself.

Open carry is legal in most of the states where they might cross the border, so where ever that happens to be is a perfect location for an open carry protest march.

Literally grenade launchers and mortars please.

Don't we have an agent in Mexico who can Carmaggedon them for a new high score?

That might damage the wall rebar they're setting up down there. Maybe some kind of poison gas can be emitted while the construction workers keep working in hazmat suits or something.

Will you fucking retards stop it with the shitty jokes about violence you will never commit and start actually contacting ICE and the miltias? I'm out of sock emails.

Casa del Migrante Sonoyta:
Director
Irineo Mujica
[email protected]
+1 (602) 551-4931

Project Coordinator:
Alex Mensing
[email protected]
+1 (775) 560 - 4904

Casa del Migrante Caborca:
Director
Josael Romero
[email protected]
+52 (637) 115 - 9513

Faith Based Support Group:
Angelica Cruz
+1 (909) 464 - 0862

Social Services:
Coordinator
Martha Garcia
+1 (214) 789 -4731

Cultural Work:
Mario Luna
[email protected]
+1 (469) 531 - 6320

Arte Sin Fronteras:
Director
Carlos Ortega
[email protected]
+1 (469) 614 - 4916

Communications:
Roberto Corona
[email protected]
+1 (858) 201 -8117

Development Coordinator:
Artist
Reyna Garcia
[email protected]
+1(616) 724 - 8023

Popular Educator:
Rodrigo Abeja
[email protected]
+52 1 55 1300 4775

Project Coordinator:
Gina Garibo
[email protected]
+52 1 222 120 9152

Community Outreach:
Coordinator
Leonard Olsen
[email protected]
+1 (484)883-2903

Attached: B76FC44A-8C13-4EFB-ACC9-77EFE354ADC5.jpeg (500x598, 200.33K)

Wow. A huge flood of invaders just spontaneously grouping together and marching towards the border. How very similar to the recent Muslim invasion of Europe. What a strange and totally naturally occurring (((coincidence))).

If they were attacked, it would just get blamed on the cartels. I hope they all die.

They are trying to pull a syria but with the US

Can we get drone tracking on this? Anyone got their routes mapped out?

kikes control everything

It's not that it's difficult, it's that (((those in charge))) are deliberately allowing it. The obvious logical solution is to build a 30-foot unscalable, blast-proof wall with cameras and armed guards.

This, the Mexican government could have stopped them from entering Mexico, but chose not to.

What's the penalty for firing across the border into Mexico?

Good work user!

Fucking check'd!
But by internatinal law, it is. A sovereign nation must secure their own borders, and failure to do so in a case like this, gives the other nation the authority to secure the border themselves, even if it means a small invasion. Ask the turkroaches.

Build the Wall.

Attached: Phalanx_CIWS.jpg (397x599, 55.49K)

How difficult would it be for someone who isn't me Hi FBI to set up a bunch of IEDs in front these people and blow them all to hell?

9/10 this is republicans and trumps doing. Theres a reason he hasn't tried to build the wall you think you're gonna work those mines and factories?

To vote for Democrats in the 2018 mid terms. :^)

whats the range on those puppies? how many would it take to have a fully automated wall of lead/depleted uranium?

Landmines are banned for starters.

Beyond that minefields are relatively easy to clean if you have no scruples.
The cartels have also proven themselves quite capable of jury rigging solutions. They've built arms factories and shoddy tanks, wouldn't be shocked to see them rigging up mineclearing vehicles.

Mines also degrade with time. Trigger mechanisms become less reliable, explosives decay. So you'd be having to clear and replace them every couple of years.
While fantastic training for the army. Wasteful in terms of money and lives.

This is an odd headline. ICE’s tips page seems to be more about reporting specific people (and there’s no option to report them for “illegal immigration”) so other than that, how can we spread this to people who will try to stop it? It’s likely that if they try to go through California ICE won’t do anything, any militias we can speak to?

Eurobro (tripfag for those that don't lurk /b/) made a thread about this >>>/b/7866640

>>>/b/7866640

As if something being banned/illegal has ever stopped the US government

Any pertinent organizations affiliated to the migrant op should have some identifiable board members presidents or CEOs.

As always, the names of the orgs should be cross referenced to the usual suspect lists.

1) CFR member list, pdf here:

2) Foundation board member lists of
-Rockefeller Foundation
-Carnegie Foundation
-Russell Sage Foundation
-Ford Foundation.

3) Cross reference names to the board and trustees of:
-RAND corp
-MITRE

All published lists^

if you have an armed militia at the border, give them a fair warning to not enter the US, then fire on them, will you be in the wrong?

Generally speaking the yanks avoid such brazen violations of the international law they claim to uphold.
They prefer a more justifiable flagrant disregard.

Anons, justice is thirsty.

Cross reference these names to the Counsel on Foreign Relations Membership Roster.
Post the names that stick.

Project Coordinator:

Alex Mensing

[email protected]

+1 (775) 560 - 4904

Casa del Migrante Caborca:

Director

Josael Romero

[email protected]

+52 (637) 115 - 9513

Faith Based Support Group:

Angelica Cruz

+1 (909) 464 - 0862

Social Services:

Coordinator

Martha Garcia

+1 (214) 789 -4731

Cultural Work:

Mario Luna

[email protected]

+1 (469) 531 - 6320

Arte Sin Fronteras:

Director

Carlos Ortega

[email protected]

+1 (469) 614 - 4916

Communications:

Roberto Corona

[email protected]

+1 (858) 201 -8117

Development Coordinator:

Artist

Reyna Garcia

[email protected]

+1(616) 724 - 8023

Popular Educator:

Rodrigo Abeja

[email protected]

+52 1 55 1300 4775

Project Coordinator:

Gina Garibo

[email protected]

+52 1 222 120 9152

Community Outreach:

Coordinator

Leonard Olsen

[email protected]

+1 (484)883-2903

None of them had any bags when walking across Africa, Arabia and Europe.
Cross three continents in the same set of clothes, no food or water necessary.
Ah, but it is all provided by Soros Travel Inc.

Is this the reason why the sudden blitz to seize guns?
Also, this thread is glowing so hard I need sunglasses.
Captcha: itsexF (pic related): What did Kek mean by this?

Tweet it at Trump.
Contact your Congresscritters and Governor, too.
They all need to be aware of this.

Excellent point.
Anons contacting elected officials, please consider including this.
No more picking and choosing which laws to enforce:
ignoring this is a breach of the oath of office they took.

Attached: itsexF.JPG (238x136, 14.18K)

America never signed any treaties banning landmines

Attached: 1422077657711.jpg (233x255, 6.79K)

Mines rarely decay.
About 8-10 people a day are still dying from american landmines in Vietnam.
They dropped millions of them.
Or are you talking about over a thousand year Reich?

I've got news for you.

Here's an older archive that's still valid: archive.li/NrHOj

Also, isn't the use of landmines against civilians considered a crime against humanity?

The mental image of this is kinda funny.
I'd be upset if they were more useful Asians getting the 50 year old mines though.

In tower defense this is what's called a "boss wave"

I just got off the phone with ICE. No joke. I reported this to them and the guy on the phone was not previously aware of this, probably because the story just broke a few hours ago. He was very interested in it and he thanked me for the tip. So, we will see what happens.

we have top men protecting our borders

A real patriot. Thank you.

Attached: p-patrt.png (491x599, 108.5K)

No.

You are doing God's work, user.

Oh?
Is there a best defense to it and, if so, what is its name?

Thank you!

A /based spic/ should infiltrate and jihad them

Attached: 1469496851326.jpg (600x888, 135.5K)

For future reference, if you want to report activity you see online, even if its open source news outlets, you can always use this number 1-866-347-2423 (hit 1 when prompted to report illegal immigration activity).

Next time you see an article like this or illegal immigrant activists who are dumb enough to reveal their names, dont hesitate to report them. Everyone watching is assuming that someone else will do the reporting, but then no one does. Dont be a bystander. Report them yourself. Guarantee that they will be caught. It only takes 5-10 minutes.

Most Realist Double Dubs I've ever seen
Checked

Attached: RinCheckem.png (680x880, 625.83K)

IT"S HAPPENING AT LAST!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_March