Now it's half a wall

"We appreciate this down payment … but it does not fully fund our needs in the most critical locations," he said.

blah blah blah full sauce
archive.fo/sfP6J

Cucks be like, 'at least it's something'. All I wanted was a fucking beaner wall. Was that too much to ask? No.(It was always 1000 miles. archive.is/p3SYh)

Attached: Trump.finger.jpg (300x283, 15.33K)

walls don't have a fence at the bottom of them either

I thought the other thousand miles were already blocked off by mountains or whatever the beaners call them down there.
It would take some serious rock climbing to get up the rest of the way.

It's always been 1000 miles kike shill
He said that all throughout the campaign.

The question is WHERE ARE MY FUCKING 1000 MILES

It was always half a wall because of natural barriers.
I know your inbred genetics makes you forget things, but you could at least try for something so fucking obvious.

Projecting as always, huh. A few months ago it was still "Wall is never going to happen!", now "O-Ok guys half a Wall is going to happen" and i promise you it won't be long until "W-well the full wall is going to happen, but it's not as high as promised!".

It's super funny seeing you kikes pretending it's the right who's moving goalposts why it always has been and will be you going steps back. We're steadily moving forwards and keep winning, nothing you can do about it.

Attached: 9497156f9e67210e93d7eb7e16c5f0e51d1c1c02210522008aef5d017b3175c0.jpg (620x474, 43.02K)

We need land mines machine funs dogs and laser bazookas

The new line is "they'll just tunnel under it"

Agreed these stupid fuck's are see through at this point. They also lack patience and foresight, Trump has yet to make a bad move politically, he played the fucking game all the way to the top.

Enjoy your permanent ban for going against the narrative.

lol reported

Trump said the other thousand miles were of natural barriers during the campaign.

Maybe im just autistic
But what makes a slav of concrete and rebar so expensive?
Shouldn't the costs be really low, around maybe… 10000 a mile or something?

Where are they getting this 25 billion number from?

Mostly the die and casting of different slavs.

The real question is why you want a wall made out of concrete slavs? Taller than average, sure but not wall material.

Attached: 9da629a7999cd784121b1561dfefa70cb52376074d91936c8b2b745fa930cbfe.jpg (640x960, 121.12K)

Tunnels are narrower than 1000 miles of unprotected open wasteland. They take more investment and are easier to tear apart.

not a surprise at all. He literally said that the entire campaign. I'm not surprised that kike torpedo shills deny it.

It is a really expensive estimate.
Figure $35/sf x 30ft = $1,066/LF. (35 $/sf is ~ what I recently paid for a cast in place concrete barrier wall with foundation.)
$1,066/lf x 5208 ft/mi = $5,632,000/mi
$5,632,000/mi x 1000 mi = $5,632,000,000
$5.6 billion
Should be cheaper in pre-cast.

Wouldnt say it's unprotected if it's covered in tall crags most spics won't be able to climb, especially if there are border patrol snipers up on the crags from time to time.

His bumpstock comment was pure shit, and did hurt him don't pretend otherwise.

Saying that Trump has been flawless like the user you replied to is overreaching; but that said, I agree with him that we continue to make progress, albeit slowly. There are many, many spergs that simply can't hold their wad and want an instant fix, NOW (and plenty of shills around to capitalise on their impatience). Thinking about it realistically, the reversal of some 50 years of failed immigration policy, and the damage it has caused, was never going to be immediate. Half a century is some serious inertia to contend with, not to mention those invested in the system as it stands - the kikes, beaners, Dems, GOPe, and the rest of that ungodly coalition - doing their best to thwart progress every step of the way.

He also said sea to shining sea several times. You're anchoring a thread because it goes against narrative

Wew

this example has to be material only…
now figure in labor, excavation, erosion control, delivery of materials, beefed up security patrols during times of construction, new technology along wall i.e. cameras/drones/movement sensors….
I would say the number is closer to the $15-$20B.
But, $25B as an estimate seems about right, because it's just an estimate that has to cover all the factors I just mentioned in this broad stroke estimate, plus any I forgot…

yup