Peak Trump Derangement Syndrome Epitomized by Country's Biggest Faggot, Erik "Ostrich" Hagerman

Just when you thought libs couldn't get any more hysterically broken by FASCIST DRUMPF's presidency…

nytimes.com/2018/03/10/style/the-man-who-knew-too-little.html
archive.is/gaoYY

The Man Who Knew Too Little

He swore that he would avoid learning about anything that happened to America after Nov. 8, 2016.

It was just going to be for a few days. But he is now more than a year into knowing almost nothing about American politics. He has managed to become shockingly uninformed during one of the most eventful chapters in modern American history. He is as ignorant as a contemporary citizen could ever hope to be.

Mr. Hagerman has done the opposite of all of them.

Long story short, this narcissist faggot literally sticks his head in the sand and refuses to learn anything about his President 24/7. He makes all his friends and family participate in this egomaniacal fantasy, getting angry if even mere acquaintances mention Trump or he hears something on the TV about the POTUS. In essence, Erik Hagerman is the USA's biggest faggot.

If we don't dox this man and send him dozens of fake "Trump Appointed President for Life" articles, then I don't even recognize Zig Forums anymore. This "man" is the biggest lolcow of all time, bar none.

Attached: big ol fag.JPG (934x612, 85.57K)

We should really use this tack to get the libs to stay home and stop politicking.

You should be encouraging and supporting him, you idiot, not opposing him. If we can get this to catch on we could get large numbers of liberals to decide they're happier staying out of politics.

This is hilarious. Stickied.

Meme it however you want.

Why is this gay shit stickied?

Because you can't keep your dick out of the pony dolls

Is this liberal way of "going innawoods"? Going "innacoffeeshop" and turning off macbook internet?

Attached: woods.jpg (320x320, 26.1K)

>He swore that he would avoid learning about anything that happened to America United Kingdom
Phrased that way, I actually agree with it.

Atleast he learned that reading his "liberal" media outlets made him bitter, confused, hopeless, unhappy and ill informed.

This is the rise of modern communism. They may also not be as emotional outraged as they want you to believe.

I like this little detail in the article:
A (((financial adviser))) in San Francisco, huh?

Attached: Erik Hagerman.jpg (600x828 649.97 KB, 840.44K)

As someone who is around liberals all of the time - yes, this is in fact exactly analogous.

The coffee shop is a place where people generally expect to not be bothered by anyone in even medium-sized cities.

Caring too much for news is probably bad for you (unless it's your job), but being completely alienated from the world is just stupid. This is one retard though, slightly funny but hardly relevant.
Gotta earn your pay from Trump I guess, mods.
MODS = FAGS

What kinda nugget is that?

No more "muh militia, muh militia, muh militia. I want to kill beaners but I want other people to do it for me" for you.

Dear god, what a faggot.

Lol this faggot has family money and he makes money through investments alone; a literal negative to society

poor, misguided, faggot.

Anyone can come up with decent reason of being a NEET. But you have to be very clever to pretend the real reason is Donald Trump.
In truth i think its a lie and just a cover for him not to work and being paid by kikes to condone some private shadow business.

please unsticky this, mods. OP, take this to /cow/ where this faggot will get some good attention.

Pretty decent self-improvement regimen tbqh. If he keeps this up he may be aligned with us when he comes out of it in Current Year + 4 or 5.

this is what communists actually think

That's the problem, i don't think this dude is legit. Or else he wouldn't take an interview of a big media publisher such as New York times if he tries to escape all forms of world news around him.

Fuck off.

Trump is a LITERAL NAZI.

Attached: Donald Trump Western Wall 3 xx.jpg (1434x807, 138.72K)

Prepared to be banned for 27 years for wrongthink by the (((turk))).

ur not supposed to post that picture or you'll get banned fyi

hitler would have gone to the Kvetching Wall, tbh

ur not supposed to point out the autistic banning or you'll get banned fyi

Seems like a good role model to the rest of the fags. Let the men do men's work and the kids can play around. It's not like we are trying to change their way of life

Remember, everything the kike mods consider as wrongthink and don't have a good explanation, its ban evasion.

Attached: turk.jpg (1200x1600, 197.72K)

Since when has being a wage/tax cuck been preferable to being a business owner or venture capitalist?

How come all of your posts come off like they should be read in a wailing jew voice? I like when you get banned because the shrillness increases over the course of the day.

what got deleted?

It's a …..wait for it…..
A BUTT NUGGET

The guy who learned the word "wrongthink" a few days ago and really likes to say it.

these people must not get out much if they think Trump is the most "ignorant" man in America.
They must not own mirrors either.

So what?
That's how I am with television and movies.
Stopped all that shit about 4 years ago and I couldn't be happier.
The difference is I guess is I am ignorant to shit that doesn't matter, this cuck doesn't know basic politics

A bubba nugget, but it's not a moiser 'gat to begin with. I think, hard to see at that res.

what did faganon say?

HERE'S WHAT AUTISTIC KIKELOVING TURK FAGGOT IS CENSORING

>Prepared to be banned for 27 years for wrongthink by the (((turk)))

(pic of trump at wailing wall)

No one's going to your dead board. Zenpol sucks ass.

get out of the fucking thread heil you autistic fuck

Don't pretend it's only the mods who hate you.

Why did you have to drop 1500 bans in the last 24 hrs, eh Heilkikey? is it because you've realized you're running Zig Forums into the ground with all your autistic censorship?

============================================================================================================
Heil has torposter derangment syndrome.
sad! many such cases!

>>>/zenpol/
>>>/polk/
>>>/4chon/
>>>/polpol/
>>>/8pol/
meguca.org ← hardcore Zig Forums went here
endchan.org
vichan.org ← bunch of 8ch leaks here about your mods etc
The truth is out there, if you only go looking for it. Good luck.

anyone defending Zig Forums at this point is a reddit kiddie and no one cares what you think

============================================================================================================
Heil has torposter derangment syndrome.
sad! many such cases!

>>>/zenpol/
>>>/polk/
>>>/4chon/
>>>/polpol/
>>>/8pol/
meguca.org ← hardcore Zig Forums went here
endchan.org
vichan.org ← bunch of 8ch leaks here about your mods etc
The truth is out there, if you only go looking for it. Good luck.

Attached: 06f2f875ffd77ad48f9fd81fd9f1356ad8101a9d32fdd61e200e0e08edb49b2f.jpg (355x260, 28.09K)

Early stickies really make the best threads just for the spergouts they produce. I approve.

Attached: 1455895672857.jpg (632x479, 35.66K)

Oh, the irony.

Please continue :^)

Attached: aVWQx0P_700b.jpg (941x960, 102.41K)

gay

wait that's actually in this torpedofag's post
who is jewing who here?

Tirfag confirmed for shill

meguca is pretty good tbh, what is your problem with it?

they think if they call every other site honeypot transfagkikenigger shills, then anons will forget that Zig Forums is run by a autistic shitskin and zir reddit buddies

idk, meguca could be run by literal feds, but I would like to see proof if that was the case. In any event, the liveposting is pretty cool

i actually was bored and went to those other places. can't see anything wrong with them right off the bat except they're really slow. /zenpol/ seems like some sort of bait if you ask me, but I can't really explain why

You know it's a holiday weekend, right?

Why even bother calling them honeypots? They're just dead boards. No one's going to post on a dead board, you fucking idiot.

why does that matter? is it jubilee or something? jk mods pls no bully

People should post everywhere tbh. Don't lock yourself into one board or site even.

Sure, if anyone posted on those boards. Which in this case, no one does.

I know what you mean. Zenpol has the same "feel" as leftypol. I think everyone noticed and that's why not even the Attention Hungry games could get it some real posters.

because they know that if anons found out what was really happening here, then they'd leave en masse

see above. its only dead because anons haven't gone there yet

You've been pushing this shit for at least a year. I bet it's been longer. The nicest thing you'll ever hear on this board is fuck off and don't come back.

No, the biggest lolcow is imcucky, a permavirgin weeaboo who has so many disgusting fetishes that his chances of ever getting within less than 10 miles of a girl are 0.

You sound like a cuckchanner that cant appreciate /comfy/

It's ok, stay. Nothing of value was lost :^)

It's pretty obvious, the use a picture of Evola as their rules sticky but the very first thread was about how he's not kosher enough.

I'm a leaf that listens to Hannity because I'm doing the same thing this guy is. You can't start arguments about Castreau if you aren't up on the latest facts.

Turned on the news last week: apparently there is some Sikh drug dealer that is funding the Liberal Party in BC (not surprising at all) and Hookers and Hackers (CSIS) is trying to cover it up… likely because he works for them.

???

It had some posters for awhile, or some bots idk.

your newfag is showing. u still have 1 moar year to lurk before you should post

I love how fucking broken he is, would be hilarious to record reminding him of reality and that'll be two terms.

Anyway, back on topic.
I like the Trump Appointed President for Life tactic.

And also yes, spin it as the new hipster healthy way of being: instead of listening to the news, meditate. Bring back hippie-ism but this time as a weapon against the left.

So just a normal Democrat then.

What do anons think of these?

Attached: BEST FRIENDS FOREVER.jpg (2000x1500, 291.75K)

I think it's you whos the biggest faggot in the county.

Nugget with an aftermarket trench mag, and a pistol grip bubba'd on. Also looks like a scout mount for an optic.

It ain't look like no damn moiser to me.

Attached: 1398657983931.jpg (342x245, 14.83K)

Hi commie

isn't it technically impossible for him to do this? i thought when the president leaves the country he becomes un-presidented and the vice-president becomes acting president until the president returns.

Hey Erik, try this new coffee brand, it's called Lowest Black Unemployment Rate Ever under Trump-

But Eri-

it wouldn't be wise to send a 70+ yo man into space tbh, especially when (((something))) could happen

Print em up, slide em under his door.

No idea if that's true, but whenever obummer visited my country he still got called president obongo in the news.

Are you fucking retarded?

Are you also fucking retarded?

Shit alternative tbh.

You are a representative of your race faggot, fucking act like it.

no need to be rude this is hw they arrange for continuity of government. so for example if the president is out of the country then the vice president is acting president. if both the president and vice-president are out then it's the speaker of the house. if the president, vice president, and speaker are all out of the country then the postmaster general is acting president, etc. and there's a thing like the sole survivor who is always somewhere else in case everyone gets decapitated.

John Glenn was 77.

wow lud

Is it me, or does his nose look a little jewy?

dude it's obvious from the thumbnail alone lol

why would it matter if he was a jewish?

Attached: giphy.gif (400x243, 928.22K)

ajewish is just a jewish not a devil calm down chinaman

reported

Knuckle dragging arms down to his kneecaps.

you angry chinaman no wonder you eyes so tiny you so mad hahahaha

don't encourage mod autism