Conspiracy or did I just lose my mind?

So like long story short I got a job working for a corrupt union. I stood against the corruption and ended up literally losing my mind. I thought I was at war with the deep state Illuminati etc etc. And ended up being part of some occultist ritual. I ended up in a hell hole of a jail hullinating and such. After 2 months I calmed down and was able to get and and thought I had some Patrick Bateman hullinations. As soon as I get out my phone with a lot of the information was convienantly destroyed. So I can’t even review what happened lol. You think I’m just crazy or it could have happened? I have. I idea anymore.

P.S. I ended up finding classified information Year’s ago about sketchy middle placements and told my friend in military intelligence. He told me never to talk about it and they hacked my original link and changed it. I also found some kind of submarine blueprint that was removed from my computer. So I feel like this was the start of it really and caused my paranoia regardless of my current situation.

Attached: 24907680-BC92-4B6E-8A72-B76135B12F99.jpeg (231x380, 133.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/t1b08X-GvRs
archive.is/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_HlUmmPBoLg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=__UQQEHuRws
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nS0VN056d68
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Turn off the computer and meditate in silence for three hours.

They're probably going to be gang stalking you now. You should research that and learn as much as you can so you can be prepared.

I do meditation. It’s how I calmed down in jail in thre first place. It’s just it seemed so real but now when I think about it I can’t logically decide if it was real or not. Like why would they just not kill me if it is real? And if it’s not real why are there certain weird inconsistencies? They assaulted me when I was first in jail so I was trying to build a lawsuit to get paid. Then they lost all my “stuff” that I was using to build my case agasint them for the assault when I got out. And they clearly did it intentionally because their lies were inconsistent. They stressed me not waiting for my stuff. Then said it could be hours. Then said it will be a hour. Then said they couldn’t find it. I can see them not wanting to pay out a hundred grand but how would they know I had all those papers to sue them with?

To what end? What would gang stalking do? I was under the impression they were doing it before anyways. Like Uber was C.I.A. When they were watching me. I would see like 20 Uber’s by my house when I would get one. And Lyft was N.S.A. I could have been imagining it all mind you. But my M.I. Friend did work with N.S.A. So that just fed my paranoia regardless.

Listen man, you may very well be on to something, you you may very well be crazy. It's hard to tell from your posts.

However, the fact that it's hard to tell means that, AT THE VERY LEAST, you're not completely crazy yet. My only word of advice is that you need to calm down. That psychotic break that you're describing has obviously taken it's toll on you, and before you assess what is really happening, you need to find a way to relax. Everyone can tell that you're way too amped up, and you're not completely coherent. That is not good.

Good advice thanks. I already started taking meds and it’s a great help. Off them I can’t block out the hullinations. It’s just like what the fuck I have no idea where I went wrong in life. And now I’m having to pick up the pieces of my life because I destroyed it. I lost my job. Lost most of my friends. And my break down even made it into the newspaper.

I feel for you, genuinely. Don't mean to blogpost, but my godfather has schizophrenia, and life is hard for him because of it, but he manages to live normally. Not sure if your mental issues are from your environment or genetic, but the effect is the same regardless.

You may not put much stock in what I'm about to share, but, if you have the time, it's worth looking into. Russians have done a lot of work and research on using fasting to cure mental illness, caused by stress or otherwise. Here's a documentary that touches upon the studies and puts them in context:
youtu.be/t1b08X-GvRs

Maybe something like this could get you back into a position where you can look at recent events clearly.

Thank you I’ll look into it. I don’t know anymore what really happened and I just want this shit situation to end.

What kind of ritual was that? Just something spoopy or heavy stuff?

seems like it would do more harm than good, they are not allmighty yet.
If you call them out on their shit they break in your house and look what you have, they do that all the time.

Over the years I’ve taught my self to read body language to amazing degrees. Where I can minipulate people by reading them. I don’t know where I crossed the line of the proven science of it. But imagined by talking a certain way, like in constant double entreaties I could minpulate information out of people. I found out people at my company helped rob the FBI of guns by being spotters for the people that actually took them. All those people on that job now auto fail federal job background checks. There mob ways freaked me out. And I passively aggressively threatened them a lot for fucking me out of my hourly pay. So one day it appeared cops were coming to abduct me. I hid and evaded them and assumed it was work related. The next time I went to work I started confronting them and they freaked out. And then later that day a huge law firm client we were working for was walking around with cameras the whole day. Which was never seen before. Fast forward and I came under the impression I was doing some covert operation somehow. Fast forward some more I hope (Mind you all of this after camera day I don’t know if it was real or not) I went to my friends house to chill. Then there was a weird confrontation where I thought I was arguing for which side the deep state would win. Towards the end of the confrontation they played a video on YouTube that showed exactly what played out 100% I’m fine detail. Then some magic tornado surrounded the house, I assumed some god like form. And they said they would help me control it. But one side of the deep state would always insisting on burning the other side alive and I refused to agree. There is more to this but it’s too much to explain and too hard to remember now. But that was the ritual as I interpreted it.

They didn’t break into my house. I was in jail for 2 months and just got and signature bond because I happen to now a top tier lawyer on the cheap. So when I got back to jail from the court house to process out. They wouldn’t let me retrieve my belongings. Then clearly lost my stuff on purpose when they went to retrieve it. Their story logically speaking was full of shit on how they lost it. I want to sue them for assault and get money lol. All the documents are logged but it will be a bitch to retrieve them is all.

Also I don’t know if this was real. But when the real stalking started is I met up with the cia at a bar by talking to them through a Microsoft AI computer program. They started freaking me out and somehow the straw in my drink moved a few times. They said they never saw anything like it and were going to chop up the low level agents for their crazy satanic shit and for seeing it. I also remember seeing many log ins on my Facebook across the country. I called up my MI friend overseas and he told me
I don’t know what to tell you but it’s not
NSA as they are not sloppy stupid like the CIA lol. Mind you this could have all been imagined but this is what I remember. Then my friend started going all occultist satanic on me. And before this even happens he was being sketchy in the messenger. It was as if I wasn’t talking to him because I asked him a personal question on how he said he was trying the different teas. But I know he hates tea so it wasn’t him talking.

I am not a native speaker and it is hard to read but it sounds much like schizophrenia user. I know, thats what they want you to believe but seriously. Since when do you believe in magic?

Lol never. It just seemed real is all. But that’s how it works which is the problem lol.

They probably were. Usually in a situation like yours they'll want to install an implant so they can take it to the next stage. Bringing you into "jail" is a covenient way to get the implant in place.

user, it's really all quite unbelievable to me too. I would recommend eating raw fruits and vegetables, and electrically grounding yourself (allowing your body to become neutrally charged, so it can do what it's supposed to do). Grounding yourself works for seizures, and it might work for other neurological issues as well. If you want to stabilize your mind, I think doing these things is a good way to go about it. You might exercise too, but I'm not sure how much that would do in this case.

In fact, fasting, like mentioned is probably a great idea too. Many benefits to that one. Though, in my opinion, electrical grounding of your body (as this is a neurological thing going on) and eating healthily might be best in this case. Can't hurt to do all of the above. Best of luck to you.

if he has some money he could hire a private investigator.

I mean I needed surgery done that would have put me under for my wisdom tooth to be pulled so they would have done it then. Because they didn’t sieze the chance I doubt they are trying to chip me or something and also supports the theory that I’m crazy. Also they took everything I had so I can’t contact anyone I met in jail. I was trying to get sketchy connects lol. The crazed theory is they need me to mate with some ho for me to bring about the horsemen of the apocalypse. This is why I really doubt that shit. I feel like it was a stressed induced break down from my crummy life. I am a virgin funny enough though as far as ritual go.

The medication I started taking is doing wonders. It’s the kind that you want to take for a month or so to get the full effect and already a 50 mg dose is keeping me relatively sane. In a few weeks I feel like it will be fully treated. But as anyone familiar with real psychology knows medication is just a band aid and doesn’t permany solve things generally. So eating better/fasting should help. But currently I can’t start that because of my current living situation. I’m staying at a flop house with no running water or heat. So I’m essentially just surviving until I get my own place. Well I have money coming through but it’s going to take weeks and I will have just enough roughly to buy my own condo. I don’t really have extra to spend after legal and lawyer fees. Plus my trial is still ongoing so I’m not trying to give any evidence that I’m too nuts to be out on bond. All in all it seems like I’m just crazy most likely and even if this is real there is nothing I can do against them. I’m just one man. So in a way maybe it’s best just to ignore the situation all together and they might just leave me alone. I would have been promoted to making 150 grand a year had I not gone nuts. Now I’m semi homeless so I almost feel this whole thing is a untouchable cluster fuck either way. Best case I get my job back as a peon from them taking pity on my mental situation.

Glad to hear things are looking up for the future! As far as being broke is concerned, electrically grounding yourself is totally free. Just touch some part of your skin to the ground (actual earth ground. Not some type of flooring), and it'll do what it does. Bare feet make the most sense, of course. Although, the longer the better, so I don't imagine you'd like to practically sleep outside. You can get the same benefits from just running some conductive material from the ground to your skin, though that's what may cost something. Then again, it's not exactly high-tech, and you might could get it for free somewhere.

If this is schizophrenia, then I'm not really surprised to hear that you were going to be making $150k a year. I'd heard someone say in a ted talk about dopamine, that dopamine is used in pattern recognition. Basically, it's used by smart people. Sometimes though, there can be too much dopamine, and the pattern recognition can be kicked into overdrive, and that can cause you to see things that aren't exactly there. For example, if you look at the dots on the ceiling long enough, you might find a pattern, but that pattern was really just an accident if anything. Not sure if that's truly what's going on, but it made sense to me.

As for the medication, do it as long as you need to, but if there's a natural way to fix this issue, then take it, cause I can't imagine that something synthetic is particularly good for you.

I was being looked from being promoted from essentially a laborer to being a rep in the actual union. But maybe the thoughts of possible success was too much for me to handle. I can still probably get a job st my side company but I lose all my seniority and my current seniority was just about to get good. I was making 25 dollars a hour and now I might be stuck working minimum fucking wage. Though on a side note I was once warned by the FBI not to post truthful anti Obama stuff on Facebook. And before that I saw a bunch of sketchy cops in the plain tactical gear watching me. I tried approaching them once and they literally left and that’s so unlike actual police. At that time I was posting a bunch of anti government shit online so I dunno. But that was all like 10 Year’s ago. I’ll try the earth meditation thing you are suggesting and see how it works. I hate pharamsuticals personally but as soon as I stop taking it the bad thoughts come back. So at this point I don’t have a choice until I fully stabilize my financial and living situation. I was able to step back and realize that I was hullinating and not act on it. But it’s so mentally rolling and the meds mellow me out real good and make it so I don’t really hear shit. People don’t know how bad it is until you experience it is the best way to put it. And being in the worst jail in all of 1st world countries really sucks. You always have to sleep with one eye open or people will pull shit in you. I’m good on going
Back. Thank you for the advice and being helpful I really appreciate the positive feedback.

(checked)
Fascinating

I've never had any authority figures obviously and personally watching me, but then again, I get the feeling this is more often in certain areas, and I'm just not in one of those areas where this happens much. I'm in one of the absolute reddest states here in the US, so I doubt they micromanage it much. I think it's more that they would try and do some massive campaign here before micromanaging everything, and they've hardly done even that. I don't live around anything of particular importance that I know of either. So, I'm probably just not much on the radar for them. I only hide my power level as much as is needed for it not to be censored, and especially to keep it tactful. If there were lists for me to be on, I'm probably on them.

As for work, depending on the area, you can apparently make good money doing craigslist ads. I assume this is especially true if you live around rich people who just rather throw money at all of their problems. You'd be surprised how much money rich people will throw at a problem. A few hundred dollars for what might be a few hours of work. I didn't personally do any of this, but a friend of a close friend lived on that for a while. Just thought I'd make you aware of the option, in case you'd want to consider it.

By the way, regarding the grounding thing, I should probably mention the ideas I was working with behind it. There's a lot to list about the topic, but I'll just put out the basis for my researching it, which was the idea that perhaps the mind needs to discharge static buildup. Well, considering that seizures can be cured by doing this, it appears that that might just be the case. Seizures are "A sudden surge of electrical activity in the brain" after all. I assume that static buildup in the mind might also cause mental illness or trouble thinking, due to, basically electrical engineering issues. Charges like to equalize, so if your brain already has a charge built up, it might have difficulty in functioning, since it will be a strong positive charge trying to flow into another strong positive charge. It won't work. Either way, that's the theory, I had, and based on everything I'd read, it seems likely true, but it's also going to take time. The charges in the body aren't all available at once, so the longer you're electrically grounded, the better. It's also a powerful anti-inflammatory, so that's a side benefit. Just maybe don't ground yourself during thunderstorms, just to be on the safe side. But, it's still a good idea to ground yourself while sleeping too. If you need any information about all of this, screw doctors, ask an electrical engineer. They might be able to help.

I appreciate your honesty in all of this. Not the least of which is the honesty with yourself. If any of this helps you out, I'm happy. I have OCD (no official diagnosis, cause I'd rather not have a temporary problem on my permanent record), and even though I know these mental games aren't real, it doesn't stop them from bothering me. For some reason or another, it's actually become easier lately, and it might be because of the negative ion generator I have, which has a lot of overlap with grounding, cause it does some of the same stuff in a different way. Could be another explanation for it though. Although, overall, I think that I might have to essentially ignore the problem. It's like an overdeveloped mental game, and I just have to ignore it until it goes away. It keeps itself going by making me feel bad about something, so I keep acknowledging it, and it gains and maintains power. I always thought it seemed like schizophrenia, but without being convincing at all. It's a lot more obviously in the mind on my end. Doesn't stop it from being a bother though.

I think I was just insanely paranoid and thought our government was way more totalerian than it actually is. Don’t get me wrong they are pretty bad but I guess they don’t actually go around taking people out. I’m sure false flags are a thing as they have been factually documented in the past. But when it happens and to what degree I really doubt anyone but the people on the inside know. Though I did find a video that did like 99% proves our government did 9/11. The video literally has government officials contradicting the official story so it’s pretty clear.
I’ll definitely give craigslist a look once I get stabilized. I’m literally can’t get a different change of clothes and have been wearing what I have for a weak. I’m legally banned from my former residence for the tome being. Pretty much I’ll be living as a well off hobo until I get my place so I don’t think people will will want to work me. But as far as cash jobs I’ll give it a go once I’m situated and I appreciate the info.
As far as the electrical charge it makes complete sense as our bodies use electricity to send signals. So it’s pretty safe to assume that this can get messed up like any other part of our bodies can. Medically I’ve never thought about it but that’s because modern medicine doesn’t either. Chiropractors were seen as quacks at the start but it clearly works and is way better than pain killers that only stop the pain but do nothing to solve the problem. I’ll keep this page open as reference and reflect on what you say to look into it. It’s still winter weather by me so I’ll have to wait until it gets warmer in order to try it but I certainly will. I have tried an Ion machine before at a massage parlor and it did feel relaxing not to mention I felt weirdly better after it. It was super relaxing. As far as OCD I use to have a super light version but out grew it. It was mostly just walking over sidewalk cracks for a few minutes at a time or if I would bump my arm I would have to bump my other arm in the same spot for symmetry. Stuff like that. I know what you mean it feels like you are doing something wrong when you when you don’t give in to the urge. I would just think about it and be like no this isn’t good and it would help me suppress it. But what works for me doesn’t mean it will work for you. I find it’s best to acknowledge the problem so you can address it. But just don’t let your self dwell on it because that’s when you overthink and worry too much into things. And you make it into a bigger problem than it actually is. That’s what happened with my self anyways. As far as me talking to you the hullinatiions are so real that it’s the exact same as me and you talking right now. No variation in difference. That’s what’s scary. OCD is like an urge. The hulliantions are reality unless you can spot what’s off and realize it isn’t real. Thankfully I only got misdemeanors instead of felonies or I’d be really fucked. What I’ve noticed about mental problems in general is they tend to be stress induced. So if you can be more worry free and stop stressors it helps to be more mentally healthy overall.

From the experience I had yes. But towards the end they became merged as if the NSA and CIA started working together. Pretty much in my head all the agencies were fucking with me. So take this all with a grain of sand. Though from how I judged them the NSA/DHS/ICE were mean douche bags and CIA//FBI were crazy as fuck.

I would say that the establishment is pretty screwed up, but at the same time, I tend to agree with a friend of mine who was saying that the government isn't really as powerful as they make themselves out to be. He was saying that they make themselves out to be this all-powerful and omniscient entity, but that it's really just a bluff. I think I would agree. They have some power, no doubt about it, but they make it out like they're as powerful as God, and that it's hopeless to fight against them, but that's just not true. Part of their power is in their demoralization efforts. No need to put so much into demoralizing people if they really were as powerful as they say. I have no doubt that they're evil enough, but I think they're actually of average intelligence, and they were mostly born into all of this stuff they own now. The people who set all of this stuff into action has long since died, and they kept it in the family. The kids who continue running it aren't going to be as smart as the parents who set it up, and I doubt even the parents fully understood what would become of it anyway. The kids left over probably have some people hired to do everything for them, but it takes a smart person to identify a smart person. They don't know who to keep around and who not to, except in terms of what gets results. I think it's more likely that they have all of the stuff in the world, but they're far too incompetent to get much done with it. They probably just follow the flowcharts and plans set by smarter men. There are opposing interests to consider too, but I think that's even less important than this point. When it comes down to it, I think we're probably a lot smarter than they are. Look at how Trump plays them like a fiddle, and they don't change their tactics. They are too retarded to even think of anything else. They didn't know why it worked to begin with, and don't know how to change it to work now. It worked because it played on human nature, and then it grew a nature of its own, and now smarter men played on the nature of the system. That's how I currently imagine it anyway. Actually, while explaining that, I was teaching myself a few ideas here too, and incorporating them, but there you go.

If schizophrenia is really that bad, and that's pretty freaking bad, then I can totally understand if you just eat, poop, and sleep for a while, while ignoring anything that might be happening around you. That might just be what I'd do. Your description of OCD is spot on, btw. It's exactly like those kinds of mental games. It's just that it got out of hand, I guess. After a while, it's become a habit. A mental pattern that feeds back into itself and grows. The only winning move is not to play. I'll be fixing it soon enough. It's already easing up anyway.

Some of these things make me glad I'm relatively stress-resistant.

Also, protip, you can use an archiver to archive these threads if you want, but if you want to save pages locally, and you use Google Chrome, go to chrome://flags and set "Save Page as MHTML" to enabled. It seems you'll have to restart Chrome for it to take effect, but it's the best way I've seen so far to save a page as it actually looks. Not everything will still be functional, but it'll actually look like the page you saved. Make sure to close the reply box though, cause it will keep that open if it's open.

Oh ya, I should have also mentioned, after enabling "Save Page as MHTML" then you actually save the page by right-clicking somewhere on the page and clicking "save as…" or otherwise saving the page through the usual methods. It just changes the format of how it saves the page.

OP honestly you can try the "grounding" stuff yourself, but as a passing user I think it's just a load of bullshit. I feel for your problem, and judging by the things you've posted, I think you were at least partially right. It's kind of hard to imagine your legal case suddenly disappearing, unless it never existed at all, but that's just all way too suspicious. Maybe they did something to get you over your tipping point? Drugs, maybe?

Trump won because he played on people’s fears. Look at refugees for example. They are decimating Europe and “progressives” are like being them in by the boat load. Essentially the people running things are dumb and the people on the bottom are dumb as fuck. Look at Watergate. People made a big deal about Nixon wire tapping. Now look at the NSA tracking everything we do and no one cares. Most populations have the attention span and memory of a gold fish. The fact our system is based upon you get to vote for who fucks you less is pretty insane. Regardless we are getting fucked. Even take my union job I had. I was 95% the reason 300 people got an a wage increase in our new contract. I got only 1 thank you. Most aren’t aware much less don’t care. And when we voted on it. The union rep said if we held out we would get something more without having to do anything and people voted to approve the contract anyways. They literally came out to vote against their own interest. This is how fucking stupid most of them are. I literally got a raise for an industry I’m not even currently working in now. My point people is so lowly cognitive that they literally don’t get it. I grew up in a well off area so people were educated even if they were stupid. When I was sitting in jail I was like holy shit the people in here are borderline retarded. My cell mate attacked me for not wanting to talk to him because he was too stupid to hold a conversation of any substance. The last cell mate I had after him. Kept me up all night talking to him self, people that werent there, the tv and an imaginary Chris brown. He was literally talking at the wall the whole night and I was forced to read a book to keep my sanity. The people there don’t view jail as a punishment to avoid at all cost. They view it as a home away from home and just another day in their lives. This is why our societies are fucked. The low classes are essentially retarded and the middle class is just bright enough to hold their own. Until people transcend from our animalistic nature. It will always be like this. With Trumps and people with full autism running our countries.

As far as schizophrenia I’m sure it varies a bit but that’s how it was for me. Not having the ability to differentiate reality. I never like ate my shit lol but I was certainly having made up conversations in my head. It’s pretty fucked up but thankfully I figured it out and got on meds. To get better with the ocd try to figure out coping mechanisms. Maybe like squeezing a stress ball for example or going for a jog. I was exercising prior my insanity loss but now I’m just trying to stay warm literally
I’m on a iPhone in a mc Donald’s. So you have to tell me how to save it on safari. It’s in the 30’s outside so I’ve been here and at a library most of the day. God do I hate my life. But at least I’ll own my own place in a month or 2 so I don’t feel like dropping dead knowing there is hope. I last 2 months in the worst jail in the USA. I can last 2 months semi homeless.

From my experience unless you try it you don’t really know either way unless it’s something clearly retarded like boiling your toilet water to make it cleaner for your poops. I feel like they probably were breaking the law in some way as far as my work. Like scabbing jobs and kick backs. But no one cares and somewhere along the line I lost it. I mean it’s possible. It’s easier to get away with drugging someone than it is to kill them. At this point I’ll never know and nor is there a way to find out if I was drugged. But now I’m so beaten down from all of this I don’t even give a shit if they are breaking the law. To me it’s not worth losing what ever sanity I have left. The most I’ll do is sue my work and maybe the union. As far as jail they know they did wrong and are trying to cover their asses. I’m actually decently educated and informed. Most people in there literally cant read a chapter book, much less know rights exist in jail or out of it for that matter. That’s why the low classes fill up jails. They are too stupid and ignorant Stan’s up for them selves in a way that matters.

Ya, I'm under no illusion that Trump won because of his policies. The stupid is hard to ignore. I always figured Trump won because of his body language. Not even the refugees, though they helped certainly, and you're probably right that fear played a huge role. But, there are plenty of people who are too stupid to understand why they should worry about some of these things. For them, it's even more basic than that, I figure. His body language is very natural, and he's one of the most personable characters up there. He talks with simple and emotionally charged words, and to top it off, he keeps himself in the media permanently, so no one is even talked about besides him. The simple words he uses conveys different things to multiple levels of intelligence. For smarter people, there are definitely the refugees, etc., but they're a step up from some, I think. For the even smarter people, and this one is rather advanced, they might actually look at what he does, and the results of those actions.

There's a few options for saving the page. I don't have a phone, so I'll just quote the relevant parts of what an article said. "Tap the Share button (located at the bottom of the screen on the iPhone, or to the left of the address bar on the iPad) and press Add to Reading List." and then it should be in bookmarks > reading list. It's apparently not like a bookmark though. It should be saved locally.

As for another option that might be more transferable later, you can archive a page as it currently is here archive.is/ and you can view that wherever you want. You can even download a zip of its contents, which also contains an html file, which is an ok representation of the page. If you want to archive, just paste the url in the "My url is alive and I want to archive its content" box. It'll take a short time to archive, and then it should show everything that was on the page. You can bookmark that, and get the zip file on some computer at some other time, if you'd prefer. Or, even do both if you want.

Good luck keeping warm. That's pretty rough.

All I learned from this experience is life sucks as do people. But all you can do is make the best of bad and hope for better times. As far as Trump winning the DNC should probably not rig an election for a heavily hated candidate.

I understand where you're coming from, and I think I would agree that people suck, but I disagree that life sucks. Life can seem better or worse depending on how grateful you are for what you have. Now, I'm grateful for everything I have, including myself, so I'm pretty far in the direction that things are great! Even if things turned bad for the rest of my life, I couldn't really complain. I didn't deserve anything I had to begin with. So, I'd still be grateful to God for what I had. What I treasure most is God himself though. So, naturally, he's who I'm primarily grateful to for all of this. I would say that gratefulness and happiness go hand in hand. You'll never be appreciate what you get until you appreciate what you have, and it's the appreciation itself that is happiness.

As for people being terrible, at least you might be able to find some people who aren't, and even make/raise some. For me, I'm preoccupied with what I'm doing. If everyone else sucks, that's on them.

The DNC is a complete mess, bunch of retards, and probably inbred vampires (watch Hillary Clinton's Mysterious Malady on YouTube. Fantastic stuff) running that garbage.

There's something I forgot to mention earlier too. You mentioned that the government did 9/11, and of course that's very apparently true, but you mentioned that some government officials had contradictions with the official story. That reminded me of another video I saw where people from NASA, and even Obama were talking about trying to finally make it through low Earth orbit. An astronaut at NASA was saying that he'd go to the moon in a nanosecond, but that they lost the technology to go to the moon, and it's a difficult process to rebuild it. Others were saying they don't know where the telemetry data from the moon missions went, and even if they had it, they don't have the machines to play it back. There's other surrounding information in that video too. Either way, if you want to watch that one, the title is "NASA Fails Again & Again | Space is Fake | Glitch on the ISS"

Some of the video is good, and some is great, but some is iffy, in my opinion. Still good overall.

Happy Easter, man!

Op here. I took a hard copy picture of this. How am I logged into Texas when I’m nowhere in Texas? Any logical explanation. If not CIAniggers were in fact fucking with me.

Attached: 699192A2-1755-4F77-8764-C16DE76206D6.jpeg (3264x2448, 2.47M)

I believe I’m God but I feel that he is too cruel. I always knew it but now I see it for my self with my own eyes. You have to know bad to know good but most of my life I’ve always put people before me and what did I get out of it? Not only no thank you. But people would think they bested me while they were at it too. Like Year’s ago me and my friend were going for a girl and I stepped off to let him get it. And the result was him thinking he beat me. And this is pretty much every female situation I’ve been in when a guy friend was interested. One of my good friends on more than one occasion lied saying he wasn’t interested and would use his money to out maneuver me and get the girl. It’s always upsetting. Like I’m still a virgin as we speak. I admit I have my faults but on rare occasion have people put me before them. Like the raise I got everyone at my work, only one thank you. And now I am out of a job. But I guess I should be grateful I at least have a place to stay, even if it really sucks.

As far as Hilary how I see it. She saw it as in she put her time in and was entitled to the DNC nomination. But all that did was give Trump the victory. Bernie would have beat him for sure. But greed is the root of all evil. So people let it blind them. Now Hilary is just a political troll that takes jabs and nothing more. But in general our political system is just a circus. Who ever wins it never changes. Your just choosing your poison, nothing more. It’s like do you want To get stabbed or shot essentially? That’s what a vote really amounts to. As soon as the bribes hit people always change course.

Here is the video I was talking about. It 100% proves 9/11 was false flag attack.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_HlUmmPBoLg

I don't blame God for what people do. I'm glad God gave me the ability to choose, and sure, he gave them that ability too. People are often pretty awful, but I'm more happy that he gave me the ability to choose than I am upset that he gave others the ability to choose. They choose wrong all the time, and I really could if I wanted to, and I'd be so much better than they are at it, but I can also just do what's right and not concern myself with people who rather do wrong. I get the impression that if we lived in a much nicer society, you might have a different view of the human situation, which might color your view of God in the other direction, but I don't think it's quite right to pin what humans do on God. Just as you and I can choose, they can choose too, and that's what we're doing here. There's another force at play here too, and that's that people with more/better abilities have more responsibilities too. Because we're both smart, we both have more responsibility than a dumber person. Now, I don't know about you, but I'm pretty glad I'm smart, and I welcome the responsibilities that come with it. If I was stupid, I wouldn't have the troubles of a smart man. I would have the troubles of a stupid man, and I couldn't always be blamed for my shortcomings. I can only be blamed for what's within my limited abilities. More ability, more responsibility. In fact, I think that works a bit in reverse too. More responsibility, more ability.

I think you're right about Hillary though. It's a bit odd why they honor that lady. If I had to guess why, it's because she's completely evil. Don't attack allies. They all worship demons. Still, the plan was pretty awful. Not that surprising though, considering what a bang-up job they did with 9/11 and other projects of theirs.

I'll watch that video a bit later. Gotta sleep soon, and it's clearly informationally heavy. But, the videos I was referring to are these:
Hillary Clinton's Mysterious Malady m.youtube.com/watch?v=__UQQEHuRws
NASA Fails Again & Again | Space is Fake | Glitch on the ISS m.youtube.com/watch?v=nS0VN056d68

In case this happens again, find a mirror and check your pupils, they would be so widened it looks unreal and the iris is almost invisible.

I see what your saying with God giving us free will. It has to be for everyone or no one to work. But we already had paradise with Adam and Eve and now us decedents are paying for their actions so many thousands years later. Like when some rebel group goes into a 3rd world village and kills the parents and force the kids to join them. It’s like how are is that warranted or okay? Like
We have to suffer to know good but they aren’t even given a real chance. One could argue by us knowing of it it helps us learn by their suffering so to our benefit in a way. But how is that fair that because I was born in a well off neighborhood I have the resources to always at least keep my head above the water where thier actions have almost no impact on shitty outcomes. That’s the part that gets me. But you can also argue that they just go to heaven sooner etc. They say the Lord works in mysterious ways and looking at how things are that couldn’t be more true. As far as being intelligent I can tell we are. But at the same
Time intelligence is very subjective. Had not been so naive about corruption I wouldn’t have stressed out to begin with and had my full break down. Like I’ve had conversations where I knew more about something than what someone went to school for. But now I’m in a house that 6 degrees above freezing because I have nowhere else to go. Though that’s better than the actual streets. But having to chill at the library or a Mc Donald’s all day is very demoralizing.’id probably be suicidal depressed if I wasn’t getting medication. But I guess a way to put it is a mistake is only a mistake if you don’t learn from it. At least I still have options and that’s more than most in a similar situation.

As far as Hilary goes. She had the most pull/power in the DNC and wasn’t going to give up her last chance to run. Power hungry people never give up power without a fight. Fun fact I went to the same school system as her and saw her speak as a child. Not that it’s relevsnt but find it interesting. As far as false flags go. Technically they do an amazing job. Yeah information always gets out but look at damage control. It’s clear someone did these crimes and no knows or cares even if they think it’s a possibility. As long as the actual power base isn’t questioned and it’s not at all it doesn’t really matter how they handle it as far as results. As for that video it literally goes step by step in how 9/11 official story is utter BS. They use science, eyewitness testimony, and break down the facts. But it’s clear that the witnesses don’t know they are being recorded lol. I’ll give
those videos a look when I get the chance. The concepts of them is intriguing.

I’ll give it a try if I feel super off again but if it was done it was on a professional level and they won’t likely leave behind many clues.

I just watched the video, and it was really good. When you talk about 9/11, I always think of the twin towers, and building 7. I would imagine that that's intentional. I never realized that the pentagon was part of all of that. I thought it was a different event at a different time, so for a little while through that video, I was wondering when it'd get to the main event. It makes good sense though. The pentagon event was arguably more important. They don't talk about the political reasons for it in that video, but I've heard a few. For example, that trillions of tax dollars went dark.

As for Adam and Eve, think of it this way. Sin is a corrupting force. We were made to perfection, and sin isn't how we're designed to work. When we sin, we're corrupted. If you imagine us as a machine, you would say that we break. We weren't designed for sin. Our actions aren't independent of us either. They change us. So, Adam and Eve were corrupted. Their corruption isn't just for them either. They were designed to work a certain way with the rest of creation, and now they're corrupting the rest of creation as well. A broken machine can break other things it interacts with too. Sin isn't local to yourself, but it spreads in many ways. If you're corrupted, you're going to corrupt too. So, for Adam and Eve, we still bear their corruption, just as they were corrupted by the snake, whoever that was (angels can apparently change their appearance, so I reckon it was a fallen angel). Also realize that we have generational curses. Some of the problems of your father are still yours to deal with. What you do will affect your children, and on down the line. Just as a thought you can consider, illness might actually be a corruption from sin, and now it appears to be a sickness that people catch. It's true that God created nature, but people like to think that just cause God created it that it's not nature. They look at nature, realize the cause and effect of it, and think that because they now understand the function that it must not be from God. Now it's part of nature, so it must not be from God. It's pretty ridiculous if you think about it. Cause and effect, even logic, these are all God's own creation. If there was no effect on us by what someone else does, then there would be no ability for communication. At least, not in any way we can conceive of, cause it goes against logic. God created that logic, but I'm not going to gripe with how it's all set up. I don't really know why he made it this exact way. Maybe this is the optimal setup due to the nature of free will, or at least how he has made that free will. I just don't know. Either way, we're still suffering from the corruption of Adam and Eve, and it shouldn't be that surprising, considering that we descend from them. If they were corrupt, how could they make something perfect? Blameless perhaps, but not perfect, and that imperfect thing is, in all likelihood, going to sin. That corruption is now like a part of your nature. Actually, just like there are generational curses, there seem to be generational blessings as well. Either way, You'll have to change yourself, and not just for yourself, but your descendants too. It seems to me that free will is primarily the ability to choose what YOU do. Based on what you do, the interactions you have will have a different effect on other things. In some cases, it seems you can do the same thing for different reasons and get different results. Though, that might just be my mind saying that. In the end, sometimes it's not even going to be your fault that you have a new problem to deal with. Interacting with others can do that. Choose who you hang around wisely, and consider whether they're corrupting or helping you. Of course, you may not be corrupted even in bad company, but these are important things to consider.

I also want to ask, have you ever noticed the part of you that IS you? I realized it a while ago now, but it's still one of the most profound bits of information I've ever learned. I had already believed in the soul at that time, but I didn't really recognize it until then.

I'm not sure I'd say intelligence is subjective, but it is relative. I know for a fact that we're much dumber than it is possible to be intelligent. Think of all the things you've ever discovered through logic, and if you were much smarter, that could just be obvious in the blink of an eye. Entire philosophies and schools of thought could just be foundational ideas for a bigger idea you're working on. Still, we don't exactly need to be that smart. When compared to animals, we already are that smart. If we were that smart, we could just look at an even higher level of intelligence and wonder why we aren't THAT smart. It seems that from some people to another, there are gaps about that large. Take the dumbest person in the world, and put them next to the smartest, and they're going to be leagues apart. Not just one of these jumps in magnitude, but probably even 2 or 3. God never guaranteed that we'd all be equal in ability, or that it was even fair. But, once again, different abilities, different responsibilities. More ability, more responsibility.

I think I finally understand why Hillary was the favorite to win the presidency. It's not that they honor her. It's not that she has power over the people around her. I don't think she has a ton of pull. I think she's the one being pulled. She's just a political whore. The fact that she's a female means they get to call you a misogynist for the next 4 years when she ruins the country. You can't criticise her. That's why she was the best for the job. Not even Jewish Bernie would have been quite as good. He would shine too much light on Jews. Gotta keep that particular area of political correctness fresh. Don't want it getting stale from overuse, cause then it's going to be criticized and seen right through.

I didn't notice at first, but dude, just cause you're having mental issues doesn't mean you have to start talking like Terry Davis. I'm laughing though. That's fantastic. Either way, I meant to respond to this one. Maybe it could be proxy settings, or a VPN, or something. Not too sure, myself. A friend of mine would sometimes get phone calls, and despite the call just coming from just a friend of his, the caller ID would sometimes say it came from an air base. There's a reasonable likelihood he's being monitored. Most likely reason in my mind is that his family is rich, and at least some of them are apparently freemasons. He just figures they're probably basically somewhere within the illuminati (or the same by any other name). I imagine they keep tabs on those within, or those who have come through. This is a matter of scale though, so less important people are probably monitored less. Either way, I figure that if something is saying you're from somewhere you're not, that you're behind a proxy or VPN. Most-likely a proxy.

Text length was too long on these, so I split it up.

Yeah most videos focus on the twin towers but it’s hard to prove with a certainty with a certainty of how they went down. The pentagon has refutable evidence that it was a false flag. That’s probably why they avoid talking about it the most. He area that was hit I heard did have a shit town of money records “by chance” in it that disappeared as a result. Also it happened to have no one in that area also by “chance” for renevations. All in all most People are
Too dumb to know or care so it’s what ever to me. I did watch the Hilary video. I looked into her health problems before and she certainly does have some kind of medical condition. What exactly I don’t know. As far as the elites eating people. I’m not sure but they are almost certainly into some kind of ritual sacrifice. So I wouldn’t put it past them. But it would cause disease like the video stated so they are retarded if they do, do that. I remember watching g a thing on eugenics and what was learned is inbreeding always causes problems sooner or later. And it back fired on the elites trying to keep things “in the family”.

As far as God I’ve had a hand full of religious experiences. The most recent was I was lucid dreaming in jail and I begged God or an Angel when I would get out of jail. They said I would be getting out on my next court day and to chill out until then lol. I’ve had other dreams that predicted the future but usual it’s about stupid shit. I personally feel like I’ve been touched by God but feel it as more of a curse than a blessing. I’ve always been adamantly overzealous for my loyalty to God. I would tell my close friends that I cherish them but if God told me to end them I’d do it without hesitation. I just feel like this has been repaid to me in a bullshit kind of way. Long story short we live in an evil world and it doesn’t pay to be with God. Most generous people don’t make it far in the world. You have to be cut throat to get ahead. That’s how people like Hilary got into power. Though in my hullination world she is the least crazy out of all of the crazies so if it is real I can only imagine how bad the others are. As far as my inner soul I’m tr most lost as I’ve ever been. I feel like I’m just existing in this world only living day by day barely keeping my head above the water. I really have no idea where I stand with God but feel like I’ll be going to heaven regardless which is like the only pro in how I feel. Where do you think you stand with God and your spiritual place? As far as corruption I feel like corruption is everywhere, but people know right from wrong and still choose to be shit bags. If one embraces God they don’t have to worry about corruption. But people always end up turning away because it’s easier and more efficient as far as personal gain. But how I see it what people don’t realize is this life isn’t forever. The after life is one way or another so they are just selling them selves short in a test that’s not that hard to pass. How I see it anyways.

Well there are different parts of intelligence. I sm very smart in concepts of wisdom but suck as applying it. Like I can discuss an idea well but struggle to put it in motion. Even how I scored in an I.Q. test is pretty reflective of this. I scored a 123 on the mental but like a 95 with the hands on. Where as the peons at my work probably don’t even know what philosophy is. But they still have their job as I do not. So like you said intelligence is subjective. But how I see it at least I have the ability to sit back know when I’m losing my shit. Where my one cell mate was talking to the wall for a whole night and probably didn’t understand he was talking to the fucking wall. He was dumb as shit so that’s my point. Like one of the people I talked to didn’t even know what a continent is. So yeah fuck that life. But would you say your intelligence has brought you prosperity?

As far as the logins I don’t have a VPN or proxy. And why would someone watch me if I’m a nobody? Take this with a grain of salt but my M.I. friend told me years ago governments have programs for watching people of interest. Like people who could rise in power or cause trouble. He told me that our government spent like a few million already to watch me. I thought he was crazy at the time and didn’t pay attention. But now looking at it maybe he wasn’t lying…. it’s like why watch me? This just makes my whole ordeal more confusing as this just implies they might have actually been fucking with me or even drugged me. And it’s like why? If so people need to get a life lol.

From what I've seen of the twin towers, the story regarding them is very ridiculous, and not even remotely believable if you look into it on almost any level, but it's true that exactly what happened is a little harder than simply showing that the official story is retarded. As for what happened, I've heard so many things. I've even heard that someone was saying that the buildings fell faster than free fall speeds, meaning that something was accelerating them. Odd stuff sometimes. But, at least some are apparently true.

I'm not sure if the elite are eating people either, but I think it makes great sense that they are at least getting some blood transfusions, and of course, there are the rituals. Some of those rituals apparently involve consuming various bodily fluids. Still, that video sheds some light on why the elite, specifically, might do that. For me, it kind of changed my view of history.

For the spiritual stuff, I'm quite pleased with what God has given me already. I've been saved, born again, forgiven, and so on. All good names for it. It was immediate and obvious too. I was immediately a changed person. Lots remained the same, but some things changed right then and there. This is all when I was maybe 11, or so, though. I used to lie when I was a kid, and that's one of the things that immediately stopped. My porn and masturbation habits were getting out of control, and they were suddenly very much more controllable. They weren't gone, but they weren't on the edge of ruining my life anymore. And, for some reason, I felt that I could suddenly sense evil, like a sixth sense kind of thing. I'm not sure if that's just integrated itself into my life or if it's gone, or just diminished to undetectable levels, but I wouldn't say I have a sense for it right now. It's even possible that that was a temporary effect of having a close experience with God. I'm just not sure. It's also odd, cause I have two memories about this experience. One is that I felt something pass through me, and the other is that I felt myself entering into my own body from a brief stint of being outside of it. It was like, suddenly, I was outside of my body coming in at a quick speed. I remember that, and I also remember what felt like something passing through my body. I guess it's possible that both are true. Not sure what's up with that, tbh. Either way, that's pretty much the singular experience I can directly attribute to God. I thank him for everything that happens though, and I just want to live my life for him at this point. That's my ultimate goal in life. I didn't deserve life, but he gave it to me. I didn't deserve salvation, but he gave it to me. I don't deserve anything I have, but I've been given everything. Even so, this life is temporary, and all these things are still great, but it's clear to me that the ultimate treasure is God himself. Despite knowing that, I don't yet live it as well as I should. Also, to be clear, I'm a Christian, and I believe salvation is a free gift for those who accept it. Our works can't get us to Heaven. This gift does come with a few, of what should be obvious, necessary things though. You have to believe in it, first of all. You have to believe you've even sinned in the first place (this one caught me up when I was younger. I would pray for forgiveness, but nothing happened, cause I really didn't feel I'd ever done wrong) in order to be forgiven. You have to accept God (cause God is literally goodness itself) and believe in what Jesus did (once again, believe the gift even exists in order to receive it). If you don't accept God, then you don't accept goodness itself, so it's like, what are you even asking to be forgiven for, if you don't even like anything to do with God? You'd be stuck with him for eternity, and if you have no intention of repentance, or even desire to, then you clearly don't want that. If you so prefer, then you can be destroyed, if you want (i.e. reject all of God's gifts). God gave you the ability to choose. You don't have to keep it. So, that's my own understanding of the situation of salvation. It all just makes good sense to me. Naturally, once you reject everything given by God, that includes your free will, and you don't get a choice anymore. Just makes good sense, doesn't it? God isn't going to keep corruption around. You either reject it, and God casts it out from you, or you cling to it, and you can be destroyed with it, but it's going to be destroyed regardless. That's as far as I see it.

Intelligence does have many facets. I reckon there are at least as many facets as there are skills. Not everyone needs every skill. For me, I haven't noticed much in the way of gaps in intelligence, but I'm not the most skillful in reading or expressing thoughts in a quick manner to someone else. I understand things quickly, but explaining them back isn't as fluent for me as it is for some public speakers. As for an IQ test, I don't think I've actually taken one, except that I sort of did for a job. They couldn't tell me what my score was, but it was "well above average" with extra emphasis added in their voice. Each section was timed, but for the spatial recognition stuff, I finished before the timer was even done, and I assume that I aced it.

Would I say that my intelligence has brought prosperity? Yes and no. Yes, it's a very useful tool for prosperity, and maybe even the most useful, but if I didn't use it wisely, it wouldn't be worth a thing. For example, where do you think I would be if I was very prideful, and I thought I knew everything? I wouldn't really learn anything. But, for monetary purposes, I think it's going to make me rather rich soon. I'm getting into the stock market, and I can't say I've made any real money yet, but the simulated trading (on real market data, of course) is showing promise. Actually there's a black dude I know who's stubborn, and talks way too much, and he's pretty much the best stock market trader I've ever even heard of. Well, if he can do it, so can I, and he can surely do it. It makes it all seem like people who are trading stocks are either lying about the profit potentials, or they aren't that good at it.

As for people spying on you, well I always just assumed that what your friend said was true. I didn't know that for a fact, but all you have to do is think about what you would do if you have no morals, and you're completely power-hungry and absolutely rich. Spending millions on watching one single person seems excessive though, unless you're much higher priority than most. I've just assumed since I was a kid that I'd probably be killed by them at some point. I'm feeling less like this is the case lately, cause I'm realizing they're more incompetent than I originally thought they were.

By the way, this has been a good conversation, and in the interest of not burning bridges, or in this case, letting them burn due to how imageboards work, would you be interested in taking the conversation over to somewhere that's not going to delete itself soon?

The twin towers were certainly a controlled demolition of some kind. Fun fact they were literally designed to take a plan slightly bigger than a 737 and still stand. So the fact both had castropihic failure shows something was up. Not to mention building never 7 was never explained. Buildings don’t just magically collapse. I feel as in spiritual experiences you don’t truly know what happened to you on an objective level. You just know that it was something beyond this world. But that’s where faith comes in. Either you believe based upon what you believe is right or you just disregard the gifts of this earth and leave like a Heathen. Most choose the latter. But just by accepting the holy trinity I don’t believe one just goes to heaven. Actions speak louder than words. It’s when people say they believe but go and rob someone. It’s like this is a no no lol. You can’t have your cake and eat it as the term goes. Mind you no one is perfect and I don’t believe God expects perfection. It’s just the conscious effort that people make is what God see’s. That’s how I see it it anyways. But you and me know most aren’t doing it. Yeah I probably whack off to much but like it’s more out of boredom to be honest. Like when my mind is occupied I do it way less. But as I always say the thirst is real. As far as the elites go no one is really sure what they do but there is so much disinformation out there is hard to tell what is really going on. Though it’s probably safe to assume evil intent. Most probably deny god and don’t think anything of it. But to each their own their salvation isn’t sweat off my back.

As far as intelligence. I think it’s being aware of your strengths and weaknesses and properly applying them. Most people are too dumb to gauge them selves or others so they lack the cognitive ability to get ahead. I’ve met many people that work minimum wage yet think they are the smartest alive. Not to say it means your dumb but if you are settling for nothing you can’t be too bright. Like I’m about to collect unemployment and I’ll be collecting what someone makes at mini wage. So until I find something worth while I’m not going to be an idiot and find a crappy job. I’m going to look until the right opportunity arises. As far as stocks I would invest imaginary money with set amounts and see how you would do before you actually invest. You wouldn’t want to lost your hard earned money in the blink of an eye. It takes longer but real estate is the safest investment. Because even if your property value drops you can still rent a place out and get money out of your investment. As far as being watched.
My one friend worked with higher ups that moved up in more recent time and it could be coincidence but it just feeds my paranoia more. It’s the type of people that would have the ability to watch who ever they want. And he always told me his phone could be tapped my foreign intelligence angcies. So it’s just one of those things. Sorry for the shorter responses but I’m a bit tired and have been a bit preoccupied. But I’m down to continue this somewhere else. Shoot me an email and just let me know it’s you. [email protected] Just message me before this thread gets bumped out so I know it’s you because I’m still paranoid af about stuff lol. The stuff I went through scared me. And their are inconsistencies with how I perceived the events so until I figure them out I’m being vilgiliant is all.

imagine getting lobotomy for aspergers.

Sent you an email at 6:06 AM EST (or otherwise 13 mins ago). Kind of trying to figure out how to do this as I'm going along.

I did a self lobotomy in order to get through the jail information. I 100% believed what happened to me and rebooted my brain and dumped information in my head to convince my self it was not real. But now with the hard copy I dunno. I’m pretty much just confused lol.

Got it I’ll respond today.

If you sent me anything back, I still haven't gotten it.

^ was meant for >