Music Thread

Let's get a music thread started. I'm especially interested in any form of anthem or folk music, expressions of national pride and feeling.

Please share. I'll start off with Stan Rogers which should stir the soul of any real leaf.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.house.gov/billsthisweek/20180319/BILLS-115SAHR1625-RCP115-66.pdf
breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/23/spending-bill-does-not-fund-1000-new-deportation-agents-trump-requested/
breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/23/spending-bill-trump-banned-from-building-border-wall-with-prototypes-he-toured-in-san-diego/
breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/23/omnibus-spending-bill-allows-more-illegal-aliens-to-be-released-into-u-s-through-catch-and-release/
breitbart.com/economics/2018/03/20/omnibus-bill-blocks-funding-cuts-for-illegal-immigrant-sanctuary-cities/
hooktube.com/watch?v=ThwSWIXhiRw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Some Peter Bellamy for you bongs

The Welsh anthem, one of the most beautiful ones in existence imo

I've been getting into various country's folk music. Shame good music was attached to sush a shitty game.

Attached: Wilbert Eckart Volksmusik Stars - House of the Rising Sun.mp4 (1280x720, 7.23M)

Here's an oldie, but a goodie

Exactly, makes me think some people who work on those games do actually have good intentions

Mods anchoring thread in 3,2,1…

Ye my last music thread from a month ago got anchored, but it did survive like a full day

I'm looking for expression of national feeling, so i don't really see why it should get anchored

Some Nosre tunes by Wardruna

Wardruna is good stuff. Have you checked out Heilung?

I say 20 posts

Just realized I should be embedding hookTube not YouTube now

Lol i think it was less than 20 for at least one of those last time as well

Hadn't heard of Heilung before, thanks for the tip

top kek

Oh man my sides

Everyone–

Please move to /zenpol/

Zig Forums is compromised and censoring all criticism of Trump for signing the omnibus.

The omnibus is a massive backstab for Trump supporters:

-No funding for any border wall–just 33 miles of fence.

-No money for wall prototypes. Only “operationally effective designs" already in use.

-Prohibits hiring of ICE field agents. Fewer than 100 support jobs allocated–not field agents.

-Reduces the current number of beds for detained illegals–about 40,761–by about 250. Fewer illegals can be detained.

-H-2B foreign worker visas increased by 100,000.

-Prohibits cutting federal funding from sanctuary cities. Remember that, per the courts, a president cannot cut this funding on his own.

-Massive $1.3 trillion omnibus gives 3.1 billion to Israel and billions to various middle eastern countries like funding for Afghani women police while leaving America's border unsecure.

-The military will not fund the wall or assist building it. Mattis's policy is to remain neutral on any political issue.

breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/23/spending-bill-does-not-fund-1000-new-deportation-agents-trump-requested/

breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/23/spending-bill-trump-banned-from-building-border-wall-with-prototypes-he-toured-in-san-diego/

breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/23/omnibus-spending-bill-allows-more-illegal-aliens-to-be-released-into-u-s-through-catch-and-release/

breitbart.com/economics/2018/03/20/omnibus-bill-blocks-funding-cuts-for-illegal-immigrant-sanctuary-cities/

linking Fascistball's yt channel for the best nationalistic uploads

love me some nip war songs

Mods have been much better the past week since janitors got hired

Stop shill7ng for your dead lolberg bosrd

Eat your gun.

Everyone,

This site is compromised and a honeypot.

Please move to /zenpol/

Zig Forums is censoring all criticism of Trump for signing the omnibus.

The omnibus is a massive backstab for Trump supporters:

-No funding for any border wall–just 33 miles of fence.

-No money for wall prototypes. Only “operationally effective designs" already in use.

-Prohibits hiring of ICE field agents. Fewer than 100 support jobs allocated–not field agents.

-Reduces the current number of beds for detained illegals–about 40,761–by about 250. Fewer illegals can be detained.

-H-2B foreign worker visas increased by 100,000.

-Prohibits cutting federal funding from sanctuary cities. Remember that, per the courts, a president cannot cut this funding on his own.

-Massive $1.3 trillion omnibus gives 3.1 billion to Israel and billions to various middle eastern countries like funding for Afghani women police while leaving America's border unsecure.

-The military will not fund the wall or assist building it. Mattis's policy is to remain neutral on any political issue.

thx for bumping this thread

song?

Attached: trippy.mp4 (1280x720, 7.52M)

Given the Easter holiday, everyone should listen through Bach's "St. Matthew Passion" (BWV 244).
Imagine being some pleb in 1724 Leipzig and hearing this at Good Friday mass. chills

beautiful

my favorite composer is Johannes Brahms

lets get some bad ass music instead of this pussy shit lol
hooktube.com/watch?v=ThwSWIXhiRw

Attached: 1470706181889.gif (200x174, 1.68M)

Obligatory

the baddest people I know listen to A7X. your memes don't change my real life experience.
plus syn in one of the best guitarists of today

So what do you reckon is better?
Sieg Heil Viktoria
or Erika

I prefer Sieg Heil Viktoria but Erika is still top tier.

Attached: 1470951649284.gif (236x161, 1.33M)

Reported for extreme shitposting

memes aren't a response

the drummer got killed for calling out ZOG in the song ;)

German Volksmusik - two very different songs haha. the first one about tyrol is epic.
- Dem Land Tirol die Treue
- Das kleine Küken piept

Attached: Heidis Küken - Das kleine Küken piept.webm (640x360 6.5 MB, 6.37M)