Taxes in America Thread

And how to avoid them as much as possible

April 15th is coming up and it's our duty to fork over as little money to ZOG as possible. Every dollar we starve the System of is one less dollar used to prop up the system of ethnic cleansing of White children in White countries, the funding of Israhell, and one less dollar flowing into the personal bank accounts of the traitors and kikes who make all these things possible.
ITT knowledgeable anons explain how to starve the beast. How can we keep our money out of the hands of the government?

Attached: zionist-stranglehold-america-702x336.jpg (702x336, 56.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/pdfy-QeVmVA9r959Y04A2
losthorizons.com/EveryWhichWayButLoose.htm
losthorizons.com/BulletinBoard.htm
docs.house.gov/billsthisweek/20180319/BILLS-115SAHR1625-RCP115-66.pdf
archive.fo/aBIdj
archive.fo/M3HPl
archive.fo/cG2eH
archive.fo/qymr4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No. Go to hell.

Fuck off kike.

Barter, thrift stores, DIY.

There are very, very few people who can barter to fill their fridge. If you can do so and do it, please explain how so you can help others avoid sales tax.

this is the state of Zig Forums

HE'S STILL TRYING

And what side of the issue is he on, user? This guy wants to shut down my thread and silence me. That's not taking a side in a debate. That's simply trying to shut a debate down.

In truth I don't think he is a literal jew. I don't think he is fbi or cia or Zig Forums
I think he is just a troll trolling for the lulz.
Trolling isn't a side in a debate. Trolling is trying to smash things for fun.

you should only be using cryprocurrencies.

Jesus, what a whiny victim. Disagreeing with jews is literally "trying to shut them down and silence them". Gas yourself.

Nobody cares.

What part of fuck off kike did you not understand?

Are you angry that I want to deny ZOG money?
Maybe you actually are a kike.

Starve the Beast

You know that form you fill out when you start your job, where it determines your tax status and you sign it under penalty of perjury?

DON'T FILL IT OUT AND SIGN IT

Why do we agree to pay the gov't taxes? Are we slaves forced into contracts with the government?

But since you did fill it out and agree to pay money, you can use 501c donations to lessen the amount the government gets.

Attached: 4e6fabd6c6acca47fd036472340265bf070dd00da97bf468e0977b54ab82d1fa.gif (550x400, 147.96K)

This seems like good advice.
I'll keep that in mind next time I get a job. It makes me really angry that I could be that stupid and sign something without doing further research. I thought it was required.
Now I feel like a tool.

Thankyou.

Do not sign anything that allows the government to take your money. Deny ZOG every cent.
Death to Israhell
Death to ZOG
That offends you doesn't it you disgusting piece of shit.

Just as a heads up, there are entire departments in the American and Canadian governments that are set up to investigate underground economies. Share carefully.

It really isn't a requirement, though that's not to say anyone knows that and your boss will most likely look at you like you're a space alien if you hand it back blank saying 'no thanks, i'd rather keep my money'. That needs to change.

There might be some places of employment that will require it as a condition of employment, if for example, the government says 'if your company wants these big juicy contracts with the military, your employees will fill out and sign income tax forms' . I honestly don't think that is legal, but I don't know of any, though I never asked.

Everyone has been conditioned (brainwashed) with the 'death and taxes' nonsense since the introduction of the income tax (a communist plank, btw), and automatically sign their money away without question.

Maybe everyone should start asking, 'is filling out this tax form a requirement or condition of employment?' And if so, why?

I've also heard of people filing them out, but checking the box saying they believe they're exempt (since we're not slaves to be forced into contracts to pay a percentage of our money). Something to think about and research in any event, but don't gamble more than you're willing to lose in taxes and penalties if you end up audited and forced to pay.

The embedded video has some very odd wording that bears investigating.

Also, look up Joe Banister. His (ultimately successful) story is interesting.

Well first of all, I hope you are married, with kids, and a home. That's the bare minimum you can do within the system to start driving down your taxes

You're talking about the W-2. The form you fill out as part of getting hired to any job.
THIS IS INCREDIBLY BAD ADVICE
The W-2 is used as a rough draft for your yearly taxes. What it does is it determines how much money to withdraw from every paycheck so you don't have to pay the full amount all at once. You can choose not to fill it out, but be aware that come April,
you will be writing a check for several thousand dollars

That's taxed when you convert it back to Rothschild notes.

There are a few methods open to you, but none of them are going to be easy for poorfags. You can

Theoretically, if you donate enough, you can completely offset the amount due to the fed.

You should be doing this anyway. You get a tax kickback for doing so. You might even qualify for WIC and make the jew pay you.

All of these are taxed. Avoid them and you avoid the tax.

If anyone has any advice for avoiding sales tax, other than growing your own food, I would like to know. One final thing. You should seek professional advice if you plan on committing to a tax free lifestyle. Don't trust everything you hear on the net, and this includes me. Make sure what you do is legal, unless you don't mind doing time.

non-service Food already sales tax-free

I'm interested. Care to elaborate?

Food that isn't prepared or cooked, most food in the groceries is tax-free in most states.

Read this.
archive.org/details/pdfy-QeVmVA9r959Y04A2
Read the IRC (Title 26) alongside it.
uscode.house.gov
Here's refunds of withholdings dating back to 2000.
losthorizons.com/EveryWhichWayButLoose.htm
losthorizons.com/BulletinBoard.htm

Unless you work for the Federal Government or live in D.C., you do not make "income". Thus, you have no "income" tax. Coincidentally, almost every one of the several states base their taxes on the Federal "income" tax, which means you also have virtually no state taxes as well.
THIS is how you keep your money. Legally and Constitutionally.

Lucky bastard. Fruits and veggies aren't taxed for me, but l still have to pay taxes on meat. I've just never heard it called that before.

Do you by any chance live in Mass or New York?

I'd rather not say. But yes, it is behind enemy lines. On the upside, l happen to know a lot of heebs. Should anything bad happen, l can do the White thing.

They aren't?

Also you don't have to donate money but instead volunteering counts as charity work

Not bothering to file tax returns, not having any money, and preparing to chimp out like a nigger if they even bother coming after me. You can't squeeze blood out of a lemon, user.

There's jewish "charities" that are tax-deductible and people don't call it tax evasion.

We need a Church of Zig Forums or something. Or a philantropic charity lobby for white interests that totally doesn't plan on gassing the jews or anything.

Instead of acting like jews you shouldchange the fucking system, lazy niggers.

Start by:
+ Requiring "sales tax", which is a tax on the merchant, be included in the price as a business overhead, like all other expenses.
+ Requiring "excise tax", often called a "sin" tax, be included in the price as a buiseness overhead, like all other expenses. Or abolish.
+ Abolishing "use tax", as libertarians are jews.
+ Abolishing "property tax", which is a "use tax", see above.
+ Requiring "income tax", the only remaining "tax", be an equal percentage of all "income" no matter the amount, without write-offs other than business overhead. 20% is reasonable. This ensures 20% of all resource extractions, money, land, and so on, be paid back into the public pool, making it very difficult to drain.

HITLER

CELTS

>torpedo saying that (((income tax))) should exist
lol

Sharing is white, you nigger.
The ideal process would have each "taxpayer" specify what their taxes fund.
Unless you don't like parks and roads and shit.
Most jews and gommunists don't.

Kike detected.

It's the W4 you're talking about you moron. And to the retard telling everyone not to fill it out, that's the most retarded advice ever. Even the affirmative action niggers working for ZOG can detect that one. The best way to drain the system is the legal way. Take out farm loans. Have large white families so you can get the gibs. ZOG hasn't advanced to the point where they prevent white families from gibs. I would normally say doing such things is below the white man, but given the times, it's a necessity.

Everyone,

Mods on Zig Forums have proven themselves to be controlled opposition based on their reaction to the omnibus.

An exodus from Zig Forums to a central meeting point must occur. The omnibus is far too important a topic to censor. /zenpol/ might serve as a temporary central meeting point only because it is relatively uncensored.

The omnibus does the following:

-No funding for any border wall–just 33 miles of fence.
-No money for wall prototypes. Only “operationally effective designs" already in use.
-Prohibits hiring new ICE field agents. Fewer than 100 ICE support jobs created.
-Reduces the current number of beds for detained illegals–about 40,761–by about 250, which means fewer, not more, illegals can be detained for deportation.
-H-2B foreign worker visas increased by 100,000.
-Prohibits cutting federal funding from sanctuary cities. Remember that, per the courts, a president cannot cut this funding on his own.
-Massive $1.3 trillion omnibus gives $3.1 billion to Israel and billions to foreign countries (like funding for Afghani policewomen) while leaving America's border unsecure.
-The military will not fund the wall or assist building it. Mattis's policy is to remain neutral on political issues.

Omnibus text:
docs.house.gov/billsthisweek/20180319/BILLS-115SAHR1625-RCP115-66.pdf

Related articles:
archive.fo/aBIdj
archive.fo/M3HPl
archive.fo/cG2eH
archive.fo/qymr4

>>>/liberty/ tbh

In a NatSoc society, we'd gladly pay in to the system as it would serve only to benefit and expand our race. Under the current ZOG regime though, you're totally right. Your tax dollars go exclusively towards policies intended to eradicate our race. Under the current status quo, you need to pay as little taxes as possible. Preferably, you should be costing ZOG money.

Donate to the controlled-op KKK Grand Wizard of course!

Attached: 8239d83b951020beff9810faa2000c8165a1ce22fc1ffe2874f5f3e839e176b4.jpg (680x440, 30.87K)

Can you even look yourself in the mirror ?

long term capital gains, self run "charities."

The biggest part is cutting back on consumption and income. Everything else is fluff on top.

That's the kikest thing ever, you kike.

Yes, a people under one banner working together would certainly be capable of sharing. But that's never happened on a national scale, and never will. I'm not making a moral, judgement - force is absolutely necessary in this life - I just won't stand for kikes refusing to call things what they are.

Anyways. Most people are going to pay about the same amount of taxes no matter what. A CPA can do a lot, but he can't magically create tax credits out of nowhere. Turbotax is perfectly fine for most people; although, you're more than welcome to research other credits which may apply to you. If someone has a specific tax situation they want to talk about then it might be more relevant.

you should use a vpn and encrypt your hdd for privacy

it takes a lot of money, time and energy to decrypt.
one of the jobs of the NSA is decrypting that stuff.
so if the government waste money on decrypting your mundane internet connection
it has less money for the jew.

huge portions of tax go to the CIA and NSA.

Don't sign up your kids
Read the law and history, stop being an apathetic faggot, then pay no taxes besides legal ones

Attached: download.jpeg (248x204, 8.51K)

use ebay and buy stuff second hand locally.

you wont pay tax over that stuff and it saves you a lot of money too.

also buy a safe and store cash in there every month, not too much, but enough to evade tax and use that money for lifetime of free groceries and other cheap expenses.