Ann Coulter to Donald Trump: Beware the Former Trumpers

==Ann Coulter to Donald Trump:
Beware the Former Trumpers==
by: Frank Bruni

Attached: merlin_136202139_571367c0-24a1-4795-8976-3cdb2ff1f856-superJumbo.jpg (2048x1536, 169.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.house.gov/billsthisweek/20180319/BILLS-115SAHR1625-RCP115-66.pdf
breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/23/spending-bill-does-not-fund-1000-new-deportation-agents-trump-requested/
breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/23/spending-bill-trump-banned-from-building-border-wall-with-prototypes-he-toured-in-san-diego/
breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/23/omnibus-spending-bill-allows-more-illegal-aliens-to-be-released-into-u-s-through-catch-and-release/
breitbart.com/economics/2018/03/20/omnibus-bill-blocks-funding-cuts-for-illegal-immigrant-sanctuary-cities/
cdc.gov/nchs/data/vsrr/report002.pdf
coherentbabble.com/listBHOall.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ann is an attention whore. Starve her.

Everyone,

Please move to /zenpol/

Zig Forums is compromised. It is controlled opposition and a honeypot.

Zig Forums is deliberately censoring criticism of Trump for signing the omnibus spending bill.

The omnibus means whites have no future in the United States. Trump was whites' last chance to save themselves, and this is the bill Donald Trump signed:

-No funding for any border wall–just 33 miles of fence.

-No money for wall prototypes. Only “operationally effective designs" already in use.

-Prohibits hiring of ICE field agents. Fewer than 100 support jobs allocated–not field agents.

-Reduces the current number of beds for detained illegals–about 40,761–by about 250. Fewer illegals can be detained.

-H-2B foreign worker visas increased by 100,000.

-Prohibits cutting federal funding from sanctuary cities. Remember that, per the courts, a president cannot cut this funding on his own.

-Massive $1.3 trillion omnibus gives 3.1 billion to Israel and billions to various middle eastern countries like funding for Afghani women police while leaving America's border unsecure.

-The military will not fund the wall or assist building it. Mattis's policy is to remain neutral on any political issue.

breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/23/spending-bill-does-not-fund-1000-new-deportation-agents-trump-requested/

breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/23/spending-bill-trump-banned-from-building-border-wall-with-prototypes-he-toured-in-san-diego/

breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/23/omnibus-spending-bill-allows-more-illegal-aliens-to-be-released-into-u-s-through-catch-and-release/

breitbart.com/economics/2018/03/20/omnibus-bill-blocks-funding-cuts-for-illegal-immigrant-sanctuary-cities/

Could you get anymore obvious, shill?

This article is dated March 30th so I think it's very valid to talk about. Ann makes a ton of good points in here, points that I've been making for a while now. We should always be threatening Trump with our vote. He should not think that we are 'in the bag' because if he thinks that he will lose a LOT of voters who will be just disenchanted and not show up for 2020. He should be held to his promises. We all want the wall, pressuring Trump hard in the press is how we make that happen. Fawning over Trump when he disregards his promises is not how that happens.

I still haven't seen much of an upside to the omnibus despite everyone saying he can use military funding for the wall. There is a lot of evidence showing that he cannot do this unless he declares war, and that hasn't happened yet. If anyone wants to discuss what Ann is saying rather than just going 'SHE TOOK A PICTURE WITH A BLACK GUY, COALBURNER' then you're welcome to post ITT, but if not cuckchan is just a URL bar away.

Why the fuck are normie republicans falling for this obvious divide and conquer bullshit?

It's a fucking six month spending bill. He's already denied Syria money.

They're going to come rushing back in 3 months.

Everyone,

Please move to /zenpol/

Zig Forums is compromised. It is controlled opposition and a honeypot.

Zig Forums is intentionally censoring criticism of Donald Trump for signing the omnibus spending bill.

The omnibus means whites have no future in the United States.

Trump was whites' last chance to save themselves, yet this is the bill that Trump signed:

-No money for wall prototypes. Only “operationally effective designs" already in use.

-Prohibits hiring of ICE field agents. Fewer than 100 support jobs allocated–not field agents.

-Reduces the current number of beds for detained illegals–about 40,761–by about 250. Fewer illegals can be detained.

-Prohibits cutting federal funding from sanctuary cities. Remember that, per the courts, a president cannot cut this funding on his own.

-Massive $1.3 trillion omnibus gives 3.1 billion to Israel and billions to various middle eastern countries like funding for Afghani women police while leaving America's border unsecure.

-The military will not fund the wall or assist building it. Mattis's policy is to remain neutral on any political issue.

Trump's a kike.

What are you talking about? This is Ann letting Trump know that while he failed here, he should be learning that he did in fact fail here and that he will get zero support in 2020 if he doesn't erect a wall like he promised. He cannot use military funding for the wall, it's actually illegal.

Oy vey this is forbidden information on Zig Forums
DELETE THIS

Wrong. Trump is a one-shot deal. There is no time to fuck around and Trump fucked us.

This was an incredible backstab.

-Reduces the current number of beds for detained illegals–about 40,761–by about 250, which means fewer, not more, illegals can be detained for deportation.

Apologies . My post here was intended as a response to

Also the fucking cloud act. Zig Forums really should auto-filter double spaced posts.

I think the issue is that for many people there haven't been enough good faith actions from Trump to justify trusting him; the recent bump stock bullshit in particular really alienated a lot of people. It might be realpolitik or 4D chess or whatever and he might come through in spades later but in the meantime a lot of people are feeling at best unappreciated and at worst betrayed.

I personally never really expected anything from him beyond generating liberal butthurt but I can certainly see how people who viewed him as the second coming are upset with him at the moment.

Zig Forums is controlled opposition and revealed its hand with the ludicrous, total suppression of any criticism of Trump.

Zig Forums is total dogshit and run by dogshit subhumans who try to crush free speech

Trump backstabbed whites in the most serious way possible. We have one shot to save ourselves in this country.

Zig Forums suppressing discussion of Trump's nasty, vicious, vile backstab shows what Zig Forums is. Zig Forums is controlled opposition filth

It doesn't matter what board is the alternative as long as the speech is FREE. /zenpol/ appears to be relatively free. If it turns out not to be, then whites who give a shit will have to move elsewhere once again

FUCK YOU Zig Forums MODS. FUCK YOU

He was never the second coming, but I think we had a general moratorium on shitting on him during the campaign because the alternative was clearly worse. But now that he's in a position to do something, he's doing dumb things. I really want to hold him to account, and refusing to criticize him does US who actually want a wall absolutely zero good. He should, as Ann says, be worried about his reelection chances unless he gets going with the wall.

That was a loophole because it was on a levee, and it's not any of the prototype designs, just a taller fence. Taller, sure, but again the entire of the border isn't a levee so we need actual results that don't come from loopholes.

The only Trump is holding steady on is safe zones in Syria and working to eliminate the Iran deal in the same way proposed in "Which Path to Persia?" [which was authored by a think tank funded by (((Haim Saban))), Hillary's chief donor]. The excuse provided during the campaign season was that the previous two points were just political fluff and the real meat was the isolationism, re-industrialization, strict immigration control. In reality it is the exact opposite and when you look at Trump's donors, it's sort of incredulous that anyone ever took the old assertions seriously.

and he's supporting the change in gun ownership from 18 to 21 alienated young conservatives, which is literally his strongest base. He definitely got bad advice on that one. The Demoshits going all-out "lol let's have a civil war to get guns" maybe the only thing that saves him with that demographic and pushes them to get out and vote.

Correct. This is the bollard fence that was one of the "operationally effective designs," meaning original fence. The repairs were ALREADY TAKING PLACE FOR THIS SHITTY FENCE.

The wall prototypes are LITERALLY BANNED. There is a ban on hiring of deportation agents. There is a REDUCTION in deportation numbers via beds available/holding cells for hearings.

THIS WAS A MASSIVE BACKSTAB FUCK IN THE ASS. IT WAS A FUCK IN THE ASS. POL MODS CANNOT HIDE THIS. FUCK YOU POL MODS RIGHT UP YOUR NIGGER SUBHUMAN ASSHOLES

While you're right, caps lock does nothing for your ability to be taken seriously by other anons.

I DON'T GIVE A FUCK BECAUSE YOU FUCKERS ARE TOO STUPID TO LIVE

POL IS A FUCKING HONEYPOT CONTROLLED OP BULLSHIT SITE

MOVE TO ZENPOL OR ANYWHERE ELSE. SOME CENTRAL GATHERING PLACE. POL HAS TO DIE. IT IS GARBAGE

AND FUCK YOU, TOO, DUMBASS

His actual strongest base is jewish capital and their on-payroll mudrace security services. Kike money wants the guns gone because they don't want a jew aware population revolting against capital.

this is really the only one that matters. you can fuck with wall designs easily to get around bans but if there's no one there to catch these brown faggots tossing ropes over than there's no point.

that's already common knowledge for every president, lurk more.

Hmmmm….

Attached: images.duckduckgo.com.jpeg (400x400, 24.25K)

>(((Haim Saban))), Hillary's chief donor
Saban had Purim dinner with Jared Kushner earlier this month. But I'm sure there's nothing to see there.

too late

Pretty funny but I saw a video of Haim Saban treating Kushner like an actual fucking retard when Kushner was doing that whole Israel/Palestine peace thing. It was pretty great actually, watching Kushner getting taken down a few pegs by the gigakike.

Vid related. Also look at Kushner's ugly frown thing he does as he's talking. Truly a foreign desert rat people.

Typical kike divide and conquer tactics at play here. This is one 6 month spending bill. Trump has more than enough time to get good things done.

We're trying to let Trump know to stop fucking kicking the can down the road. You're like a battered wife apologizing to her friends about her black eye. Get mad for once you fucking weak cuckold. Trump should be held to account for not fighting for our desires.

Honestly, we need betrayal. We need to have no hope for the (((political process))) because it will motivate us to actually start doing something besides rallying behind a guy surrounded by our enemies with our memes.

Name a single thing Trump has done to help White People.

These are some lovely blackpills, but it's just MUH DACA all over again. You shills and niggers were too stupid to see the play then, and you continue to be stupid. In a few weeks, Trump will drop yet another hammer, and you shills with vanish in a puff of vape.

More typical kike bullshit.

The kike divide and conquer shills are trying to get his supporters to totally abandon Trump, and better yet, turn on him themselves. That's exactly what the enemy wants and it'll be the greatest thing that ever happened for them.

They're not trying to hold Trump to account for shit or let him know anything, they're trying to destroy Trump and therefore any chance the US has of not being fully taken over by non-whites.

No, they want us to do what you want us to do which is to remain Trump sycophants no matter what he does. Just a big aww shucks then right back to posting wall memes showing a wall that as of now won't get built. And it's not even the lack of wall funding that's the most infuriating, it's the hampering of ICE enforcement. You have to be an enormous fucking faggot to defend this bill in any way.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

Attached: 12049789837.jpg (208x243, 10.44K)

Trump abandoned us, retard.

Attached: 11c201d8-7268-11df-9ddc-001cc4c002e0.image.jpg (449x620, 47.71K)

>>>/reddit/

He's actually doing pretty terrible with kike money. Which isn't a bad thing of course.

Attached: Jewish donations.png (1468x1096, 166.55K)

I'm not defending the bill, I'm opposing the idea that Trump should be abandoned and opposed as is being advocated in this thread. Trying to pressure Trump is not at all what anyone here is doing, unless you think engaging in psychological warfare against the members of this board by getting them to hate and abandon Trump is somehow helpful. This isn't Fox News. The people here are fringe and tiny in number. If you wanted to pressure Trump you'd discuss strategies for doing so here, not hysterically screeching about how it's all over and Trump has abandoned us and we should just "have no hope for the political process".

This is one 6 month spending bill. There's plenty of time. Trump has shown over and over again he's got the right instincts and every time you emotionally unstable faggots throw a tantrum it's rarely more than a week before everyone realizes how much of an irrational and childish over-reaction it was.

White birth rates are up and he cut taxes which is nice for the people who actually have to pay them.

i cant wait until november

No there isn't, you worthless sycophant. Whites are already a minority in America, we don't have more than a few years to get our shit together, otherwise we're done for, game over.

Are you sure that you're included?

No, they aren't. Go ahead and post the proof of that, I'll wait. Spics aren't White, I don't care what you think.

Kill yourself.

Unconvincing. 2/10 shilling

Unlike your spic ass, I am actually White.

Aw, are you still butthurt about posting HURR DURR NO AMNESTY DURR DURR DURR on Breitbart for three months for no reason? Did my post remind you that you are a terminally retarded nigger?

You are obviously a paid blackpill shill for questioning something that would be good for us if it is true. You will be banned now.

Taxes are absolutely irrelevant in the face of genetic extinction. Whites can recover from a bad economy, Germany proved that, they can't recover from being raped, replaced, and exterminated.

I STAND WITH ANN

Seriously, she did nothing wrong. Valid criticism of Trump is nowhere near concern trolling.

Nothing you said has anything to do with what was posted.

You may not criticize Trump in any way here.

Gas yourself

Attached: ba26a8b569461252635f8e2d6d980966d8d9db37c549788119c2802a7d2d8fb5.jpg (482x600, 164.36K)

Right, because idiots who are always wrong dropping blackpills against Trump hasn't been happening for two years
gas yourself jew

Good thing that the birth rates are up then.
Also white people go extinct by not having enough money to raise their kids because all their money gets send to subhumans like you via high taxes.

Good thing that your "reddit" wasn't a strawman at all, faggot. The jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.

No one who matters cares about taxes anymore. We're not boomers, we're not neo-cons, we're not a bunch of overweight middle aged men who want to sit back and have a barbecue. We want to save our species from extinction, take your tax breaks and shove them up your ass.

Proof. Post proof that White Men and White Women are having White Children in America at higher rates than they have in the past.

Speak for yourself Moishe. I'm taking the extra money and saving it so I can properly raise my white children with it. Stay mad about it.

Attached: rabbi admits white genocide is the plan.webm (640x360, 4.26M)

You speak for yourself and nobody else.
You just want to blackpill people and change the topic because you can't find another way to weasel yourself out of that failure of an argument, so you'll just act like it never happened.

Attached: tucker on debating.png (1280x484, 568.66K)

Well now isn't the time for action, the damage is done. So what we can do is to seethe and get rightfully angry that our will was not carried through with this bill. I didn't say abandon Trump, I said let's let Trump know that if he does not erect a wall by 2020 then he can consider himself a one term president. That's how you get your promises through to him. I never said to give up on the political process you faggot, I said that we should be looking elsewhere for a primary candidate if Trump does not want to carry the MAGA agenda through to term.

Shit, even the Freedom caucus is shitting on Trump for this shitty omnibus, that's how you know you fucked up.

Have fun raising your children as minorities in the land of their ancestors.

Still waiting on that proof that White birth rates are up.

Reported

Attached: 3be142faddd017209a280e1f92af0543f08894ae0278e87977fa64a72b0a0da1.gif (990x1208, 108.88K)

I dont give a fuck about taxes when that saved tax money will go back into the fucking government coffers to pay for government programs that are given to illegals who arrived and weren't captured because of a spending bill that prohibited any enforcement of immigration law. Tax cuts are just corporate gibs, especially since there's no sunset on corporate gibs and there is on the individual taxes. It's just the carrot. America is swiftly becoming a trading outpost a la Corsucant with no discernible people or history, and to that end the only way of enticing trading post inhabitants is with money. That's not my goal. I would prefer a more impoverished country of racial compatriots than a rich nigger faggot country like the one we currently have.

Still waiting on that proof that White birthrates are up.

You may criticize Trump as long as it's not blatant bait. Trump fanatics going your way has nothing to do with the moderation. Mods can be wrong from time to time, too.

Mods have gotten better about not banning everyone who criticizes Trump. This is true.

You're fooling no one, people were banned for posting real photographs of Trump with no commentary because those photos made him look bad. Here's one of them.

Attached: 170522092440-02-trump-western-wall-0522-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 76.12K)

Only because the board is dying and they can't afford to have no posters.

Well, with 1500 fucking spic families we will have our test of Trump soon enough. We should be calling the WH telling him to deploy the national guard, like he should have done to deport illegal spiclets when he took office.

bullshit
the (((enemy))) wants us to keep chasing our tails with the existing two-party jew-party queer-party system (so to speak).
they want us to keep "hoping" for a political solution and for our "conservative leaders" to actually save White America, or some part of White America.
(hint: they won't since the republicucks and the democucks are owned and controlled by the same (((globalist backers))) (aka jews))
they want us to stay invested in the system
rather than actually take back our country

what they DON'T want is for White America to band together and reject the kike bullshit that is the US government
I'm not talking about violence, even. What White America needs is for a return to WHITE IDENTITY and a rejection of jewish influence.
That is the first step to saving anything of value

I agree that Trump should be pressured to fulfill his campaign promises
if he was ever on our side at all, then maybe he can be pushed into doing good for us
BUT
Trump has had a year and a half. he has done a few things that are sort of good and not done some things that would have been bad. however, most of what he has done has been "business as usual" "status quo" type stuff.
White America elected Trump to build the wall and deport them all, and to drain the fucking swamp. So far, very little on either front. Also, he seems to be best buds with the kikes, so how is he going to drain the (((swamp)))?
I understand wanting to believe that Trump will save us. Hell, I believed it for a time. But, actions speak louder than words and signing the omnicuck bill was a pretty loud action (and not a good one).

THIS

retarded logic.
retaking White countries for White people and only White people (and no jews) is pretty much the only issue that means a damn
the rest is just bullshit distraction
especially since the browns are still flooding in, and the kikes are not being forced out.
ie, the disease is spreading and nothing is currently being done to even SLOW IT DOWN, let alone reverse it.
This is what must be changed
the rest is just sideshow bullshit to keep us distracted while the ongoing White genocide continues
This is not blackpill. It is the fight that must be waged. it is the war that is already upon us.

This

1000x THIS

You didn't read either post.

No, you're illiterate.

No, you may not criticize Trump in any way. There is no legitimate criticism of Trump. Nothing posted against Trump has ever been allowed here.

People were banned for sperging out in every single thread, even ones that weren't related to Trump at all, and started spamming the same 3 pictures all over the place when called out.
Don't act innocent.

As if one of your kind could be convinced by proof.
cdc.gov/nchs/data/vsrr/report002.pdf
Back to the majority of kids born being white.

Why don't you try to back up one of your points with some proof for as well?

These are great things, but it's not a wall.

Right, because Ann Coalburn and you morons weren't kvetching about amnesty like niggers for months, I imagined the whole thing.

Trips confirm that only retarded niggers keep criticizing Trump after getting BTFO multiple times.

And there you out yourself a shill.
Deportation is the only thing that matters to the country. The wall does not matter. Taxes do not matter. We are outbred in 20 years, and then all laws are repealed. This has to be stopped, now, otherwise it's over. You are a shill if you attempt to claim otherwise.
This is irrelevant to what is being discussed.

Loved her until she turned her back on your god

I love how Zig Forums is doing this damage control in an effort to reduce the amount of brainwashed individuals who may in some capacity begin to question their allegiances and why they think what they do. Cant have that

Except the omnibus was a fuckup that was realized.

You know you're pushing people further into those allegiances with your behavior, right? You have to know that by now. In fact, I would not be surprised if I found out that you were Jared Kushner.

Save it for your cult meetings

A recurring problem that I see on this board and as a broader issue across the right wing is the lack of acceptance of what is going on and how little time there is left. We need to understand that at the current rate of non-white immigration and white birth rates, critical states like Texas will become purple and eventually blue. Once the dems have even tenuous control over Texas, its over as far as the presidency goes. The only source of protection things like guns would have would be the Supreme Court, and that's if they don't kill the judges. Anons need to understand that there is less than 10 years maybe less than 5 left before this political bomb explodes.

Trump was and always will be a delay factor. The situation we are in cannot be solved peacefully. All hope for a peaceful resolution to our current situation was gone in 2012. Trump will not be able to follow through on his promises, especially if 2018 proves to be a good year for the Dems. He will either be a lame duck or impeached if the Dems win this year. 2016 itself was an anomally, and on the Hillary timeline the US would be swamped in pre-civil war political/racial violence and possibly a war with Russia and China. Anons should have been ready for war as early as 2014. Use the small amount of time Trump's election bought you to prep.

Attached: colorrevolution.gif (1792x2301, 1.28M)

Said the nigger-iq boomer. Under a Budget, appropriations are earmarked for specific items. Under the Omnibus, the executiveA.K.A. the President you dumbfuck can literally spend the funding as he sees fit.

YOUR BLACKPILLS ARE USELESS

Attached: 20-00-54-1.png (483x195, 29.38K)

Congress has power of the purse you fucking dumb cuckold. The executive does not. This is elementary school civics.

Attached: b25665eef25f558798c0b8fe60c5a5e6f3f44b89e6f84da5779310669a0afd20.jpg (626x545, 37.18K)

This. We should always keep the pressure on. I am of the opinion that what Trump says ought to be ignored, for the most part, and it's what Trump does that we ought pay attention to. Anyone who has looked into the Art of the Deal knows that this is how Trump keeps his enemies off guard; it's a remarkably effective strategy. But, that said, when he says stupid shit or proposes stupid compromises, it's essential that his feet are held to the fire (even knowing that he may or may not do whatever it is he's saying). Trump has to be shown that he can't take the loyalty of his base for granted, and that if he wanders off script he'll be called to account for it. We put him in the White House to fix immigration, build the wall and deport them all, and if he doesn't deliver on that promise then he's out on his ear.

baseless ad hominems are usually the classic kike move.

it's hilarious how you cheerleading faggots purposefully avoid the cloud act whenever discussion that shitty yid loving bill.

Will it be "just 6 months" in another 6 months?

Life is hard when you're a stupid nigger who doesn't know how reading before talking works
works
>coherentbabble.com/listBHOall.htm

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-31-20-27-27-1.png (497x795, 142.22K)

Tsundere cunt still spittin Dubya's seed out her mouth.