Some Places Are Sacred

We should provoke BLM to protest at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier in Arlington Virginia.

The Tomb of the Unknown Soldier is considered the most sacred place to the US Military. The soldiers which guard the tomb demand absolute respect at all times. Visitors must maintain silence. They are not allowed to kneel and must maintain a respectful disposition while at the tomb. If anyone breaks these rules they are met with an extreme response.

We can provoke BLM to protest at the Tomb. This will lead to a serious and likely violent showdown with the guards. The end result will be that #BLM will look horrible in the eyes of the cucked normies.

To accomplish this, we can flood their Facebook pages and Twitter feeds with posters showing the Tomb and declaring it sacred and off limits to protest. We can even suggest that Black Lives Matter activists had first suggested they protest at the Tomb and that we, as white people, are threatening them and forbidding them from doing so.

Attached: dontyoudare.jpg (498x550, 53.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/10/29/us/politics/peace-cross-maryland-court-first-amendment.html
archive.fo/g5RaT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Examples of guards not tolerating disrespect.

BLM is two fucking electoral cycles ago. Focus on the actual problem, the spics and the gun grabbers.

Have David Hogg protest there and watch as he breaks down crying for getting yelled at

This.

See? Perfect.

I fucking love this idea.

And what would that accomplish?

But word of the protest would get to the powers that be, and they would either instruct the guards to stand down or remove them from the site for the duration of the protest. And we would just be left with a bunch of nigs nigging on sacred ground.

there's a list of shit they do that works against them

i haven't seen anyone vandalize art/history museums though, aside from MOAB'd and that weak jap kimono dressup thing

This thread is what a false flag looks like. What are you? A Jew?

They already did. Some ape nigger chimps throughout this whole NFL bullshit.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-09-28-at-10.03.47-AM.jpg (985x640, 46.06K)

i think this is best.

i wish blm had originated the idea for protesting the mystery soldier tomb. i dont want to be the one who guides them to do so even if they're the ones doing it.

Moral weakness.

Why shouldn't we be false flagging our enemies into making mistakes? Are you a faggot?

Absoultely diabolical. Lets do it

Attached: faf23877b1045e56f3f65a6182c27addc3b699b6add0c893d63a47a96cab42e1.jpg (473x636, 85.73K)

What's the reason for that? Can't see how kneeling can be associated with disrespect, people aren't allowed to pray or anything?

More likely to stop people loitering around it.
Americans are total tarts for what they think are their "traditions" and history.
When really they're too young to have either.

kikes are already targeting high-profile veteran memorials. You get BLM there to ruin that poor faggot's day you won't even get 1 minute of negative MSM coverage. Let's finish the battles they already started.

nytimes.com/2017/10/29/us/politics/peace-cross-maryland-court-first-amendment.html

Attached: DSC_04031408550954-467.jpg (480x320, 31.81K)

Americanism is older than Europe's present culture, which was imported in 1917. Also older than modern jewry, which was only reconstructed around the hebrew language in the 1840s. So you're full of shit.

forgot the archive because I'm a faggot.
archive.fo/g5RaT
btw the kike judge already wants this shit desecrated

"Hebrew", as it isn't actually faithful to the actual language.

comeonnow.jpg

My country has government departments older than the colonisation of north america.
We still have copies of land ownership catalogues from the north american colonies.
We're the oldest nation on the planet.

USA is babby country

Attached: 3b646d104708f56776646eb6bd53c3a8186779ae81b5f418d282d09e1e910409.gif (425x550, 1.56M)

It's worth it to insult a jew's 'culture' to their face.

If you're a nip or chink you are wrong as well, your governments and cultures are also younger than the United States.

The second thing should kind of tipped you off.
Because in what countries are you liable to find records of land ownership in the north american colonies?
Answer is two. There are two countries. Because only two countries owned land in the north american colonies.
One of which has undergone multiple reformations, collapses of governance and reorganisations in the time since the USA was founded.
Meaning even the most basic student of history should be able to answer this one.

This shit is why people keep insisting Canada is the smart one.

Attached: tuesday.jpg (600x832, 88.27K)

Sheeeit, I love this idea.
Make the zogbots shoot them for us.

(checked)
Rolling for another chimp out

England, France, Spain, Netherlands, Russia, and even the Swedes had colonial holdings in North America.

Attached: 1b6d740824f110b68fc8a8f0eac9c105c8031d2bde2a81b9f78435c74ae91fb0.gif (480x287, 1.19M)

All of whom, even Britain, which have collapsed and reformed since the US become independent. So I don't get what that nigger's all ornery about.

No, this shit would only work against us because people have no principle. See .

it's a raid

Attached: 2018-03-31-223500_822x701_scrot.png (822x701, 80.76K)

Checked
Gotta happen
There's guns there to protest too. This is going to be fucking funny

No place is sacred, least of all any White American monument.

I don’t find it to be sacred to anyone anymore. Less than 1% of the populace serves in the military. How many non-military care about this sort of thing more than their sportsball?

Thank you for that pathetically low energy shillpost, very lolzy.
The U.S. actually is a scared place, like much (if not all) of North and South America.
Due to history and principles we once had, there exists in the minds of a dedicated few an ideal that America stands for, and, much like Germany, this ideal is worth fighting for and believing in.

Attached: 49dfe4fcdcecec1d671202ac825fbf97bbb7ec0300f82475a73181dfa982b2df.jpg (2048x1365, 396.71K)

We should get the Mexicans to protest the tomb since it honors the American soldiers who died in the Mexican American war as well. Say it's paying homage to white supremacy by honoring whites who died ethnically cleansing the land

Op isn't a faggot today.

Yeah… NO you fucking jew nigger who just outed themselves. Sacred to White men who would never suggest such garbage. YOU!!! motherfucker, clearly have no connection with it whatsoever.

Also your dirty niggers would get away with it. They would spray paint some bullshit and never be caught and fucks like you would do nothing. But again, you're a jew nigger so there's that.

Is it possible have them protest a statue which would highlight racist democrats from the past, secret societies and the supposed plan for a third world war?

Attached: 1518972161223.png (500x683, 138.9K)

glorious, just glorious user.

What a garbage thread.

Attached: op.gif (150x148, 996.38K)

He literally walked like some skyrim npc, lmao

Attached: 1522221481800_2.webm (480x336, 2.39M)

Attached: 1522221481800_1.webm (342x280, 2.86M)

Heil's login got taken over by imkikey and skeletor is a Steve Huffman aka "Spez" is a child rapist, murderer and cannibal, owns reddit mod

That's what you call an "extreme reaction?" Even the bear-hatted bongs are more intimidating.

Attached: ice.gif (500x250, 555.45K)

Ok, so how do we provoke a chimpout there? Get something trending?

#NotMyHero ??

They only go after low hanging fruit like the cowards they are.

Cool thread, OP. But my dubs are cooler.

I've watched a few videos of transgressions at this memorial, it's one of the LARPiest things I've ever witnessed, way worse even than the Palace guards at Buckingham.
Young men are told that if they sign up and fight for Israel, they will be rewarded with special treatment and "respect" and "thank you for your service" praise for the rest of their lives. When this doesn't happen, for whatever reason, they have an identity crisis.
Really it all boils down to attracting women. This is why they sperg out if a civilian wears a military uniform, you haven't "earned" it they say. Their real contention is not that the civvy hasn't "earned" the fancy dress costume, it's that if a passing woman mistakes him for a soldier, she might mistakenly give him some of the attention which the actual veteran was told he would receive for the rest of his life.
So again
The expectation of privileged treatment and the sperging out when it doesn't transpire, really does seem just like behavior similar to any other SJW protected category.
By the way women have zero respect for veterans, they view you as a piece of dog shit after you've stopped laying your life on the line. The cake is a lie and the fact that women who never serve on the front line are also calling themselves "veterans" after leaving the army is pretty much the final nail in the coffin of any respect the title once conferred.
In fact I gave serious consideration to signing up when I was in my early 20s but I found the idea of invading peaceful countries and killing men defending their homes as completely unconscionable (Gulf 1 had been and gone, Gulf 2 was on the horizon, and I knew that war was built on lies). I wanted to join the army and was willing to leave my good job in the oil and gas sector to pursue something I'd dreamt about since childhood and was strongly encouraged by veterans I worked with to apply. But not being an amoral psychopath I realized that killing innocent people for Israel is very, very wrong.
I think that many veterans realize this only when it's too late, hence the surge in PTSD, even in troops who didn't face the enemy - the guilt eats them up from the inside.
tl;dr do not think that the obedience shown by most of the visitors is due to respect. Take the sentinel away, or disarm him and see how much respect is left.

Bump

Well ain't you just the cool edgelord. I bet your mom is proud of every post you make. Just quite the little dickens you are, what with all your shenanigans and monkey shines.

I enjoyed this.Would be nice if those guns were loaded.

Atleast they have bayonets. Rest of the pussies binned their knives.

Fire up the twatter, its time to subvert the normiesphere again

Attached: 4dda633a676f1d4b6ee38fdd6bff84c62b5adcbd4e4477c0f5a013ab3aa66278.jpg (194x255, 12.51K)

Great Meme

FOR A KIKE

Attached: Jew-as-world-parasite.jpg (750x1060 84.08 KB, 1.1M)

Just about everything men do is for pussy.

This is why the West is shitting the bed as a society, because of the liberalisation of the pussy market. Hell, a lot of quality guys I know (Grammar school education, smart, fit guys) have some part time job they go to and spend most of their time lifting and fucking about with multiple women. They could/should have a large family of good quality offspring and society would benefit from them taking leadership positions in business/gov/etc, but they don't bother because they have easy access to pussy.

No access to pussy and extreme access to pussy has the same paralysing effect on men.

heil is a shitskin turk and skeletor is the the mod from r/t_D

heil is a shitskin turk and skeletor is the the mod from r/t_D

HAHA, YOU FUCKING DOOOOOOOORK

Whatever, still a great image.
Anyway, I sincerely hope this works, OP. I miss a little fun.

just spam this vid tbh fam

No, it was 5 countries m8.
England, France, Spain, Portugal, Netherlands

its still potentially kek-worthy

I'm starting to think that maybe we should start using math captchas to filter out the pajeets once and for all.

pajeets are good at math. A moral question would be better

Their average IQ is 82, literally borderline retard. Don't trust the marxist propaganda.

That would backfire and then you'll have the (((media))) rally subhumans to tear down the monument.

Attached: whimsical_adventures_in_the_uk.mp4 (1280x720, 7.92M)

Does your country have a carrier?

this pathetic torfag leftyjew is shitting up every recent thread; he's quite prolific

I vote yea. Have at it, boys.

Plz make this happen

the actual problem is the jews. if you want to "focus" on anything, do it on them