THIS IS EXTREMELY DANGEROUS TO OUR DEMOCRACY

Vid related is proof that all Sinclair owned news stations is running off of the same script. 1984 in 2018.
IT'S TIME TO INVESTITAVISTOCK SINCLAIR BROADCASTING GROUP!!

Attached: sinclair.mp4 (1280x720, 10.93M)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/videos/comments/88ll08/this_is_what_happens_when_one_company_owns_dozens/
money.cnn.com/2018/03/07/media/sinclair-broadcasting-promos-media-bashing/index.html
archive.fo/bECGX
youtube.com/watch?v=fJbGCZuB0rM
nypost.com/2017/10/21/the-other-half-of-america-that-the-liberal-media-doesnt-cover/
archive.is/uhngl
webm.xyz/webm/5ac0663a5c27f2000f7c8cc5
youtu.be/TRSqxyCf2Fc
reddit.com/r/funny/comments/88rka0/cnn_just_played_the_sinclair_video_with_all_the/
archive.is/wxBX9
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

! Happy Ēosturmōnaþ !
endchan.net/pol/res/64810.html

Hey my local news station was on there

dis b daynedrus fo a' dimahcruh'z an sheeeeeei

Attached: 19267397613497.PNG (784x650, 664.06K)

you realize there are only two or three wire services, and pretty much all news stories at base come from there, right? the whole (((MSM))) is following a script

This is a phenomenon post on plebbit. It has an absurd amount of ding-ups, to a suspicious degree. Botting activity? Accidentally botting it too hard? Or real?
The comments are rife with registered paid shills, such as /u/tooshiftyforyou and /u/koshgeo
The shills are all hitting talking points about breaking up Sinclair Media and Ajit Pai at FCC. They are also mentioning how the Sinclair family "wants to build a 'conservative megaphone'".

reddit.com/r/videos/comments/88ll08/this_is_what_happens_when_one_company_owns_dozens/

Attached: 45239a8d834d39166aa7ad0e4ca5c8ffbfcacb7cfbcc27bf41e8c92ef8a85ab6.jpg (395x441, 206.74K)

Democracy is communism. We are not a democracy.

retardation

true, but not for the reasons you "think"

And reported for not even trying. Lurk two years before posting here again.

Underrated thread
The amount of work that went into compiling the video

kill yourself niggertoucher

Attached: 1476058076856.gif (400x300, 2.01M)

Didn't watch video OP posted to get reference. Literally that dumb or deliberate SHILL tactic.

It's waking up a lot of people to the fact that the media is fake and lying to them.
You niggers want to argue about the definition of democracy.

Exactly. That is what this was pointing out. Literal shills on here trying to disturb this thread or people just posting without watching the video to get OP's reference.

WE ARE THE BORG. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE. AND NOW HERE'S THE WEATHER.

No one is fucking waking up to that. None of the corporations are in danger of going under. No one is ever going to stop watching.
Because words have meanings, you fucking kike.

No one is watching anyways, the ratings work on how many TVs are turn to that channel.

You can't address the video so you wildly gesticulate. (((Nice.)))

They don't need to stop watching. All they need to know is that they are being lied to.

If people still believed their TV Trump would have lost bigly.

The media's a paper tiger and it has no influence, I mainly use it as a source for new brainwashing schemes they intend to push and other crap. Think of all the fake news lately, coming from the actual media. They jumped the shark, the agenda pushing became too obvious and people are tuning out.

At least for the weather, they are 50/50 right.

THIS IS EXTREMELY DANGEROUS TO OUR DEMOCRACY
what else is dangerous to our democracy guys?

Attached: -1_percent_face.jpg (1615x1077, 826.77K)

they already trying to damage control it by saying it's only sinclair doing it. ahahaha.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1000x555, 72.05K)

yeah they get their news online like everyone else where it's all the same shit

It's a war of attrition, user. Not everyone gets converted the first time they see the truth. Some of them will still believe (((them))) after this. Hopefully, it will be fewer.

Read between the lines? Looks like there may be some power struggle going on with the media.

Apparently CNN felt targeted by this.

money.cnn.com/2018/03/07/media/sinclair-broadcasting-promos-media-bashing/index.html

archive.fo/bECGX

>"More alarming, (((national media outlets))) are publishing these same fake stories without checking facts first. Unfortunately, some members of the (((national media))) are using their platforms to push their own personal bias and agenda to control 'exactly what people think' … This is extremely dangerous to our democracy."

Most likely it is the culmination of the complete enslavement of minds |souls| where Truth is forever lost. Forever fighting shadows that change forms giving the illusion of hope followed by hints of doubt. Turning everyone on everyone. It all must come down. It all must stop. Start with TV.

cry more, bitch nigger

>(((our democracy)))

fucking kill yourself.

I see the leftard trying to spin this as "le ebil right wing media"

Attached: sit down kike.jpg (471x650, 57.13K)

Of course they are. Instant shills everywhere. They fucked up. Fake news telling you to watch out for fake news.

it should turn to a fight.
please

Attached: 1421504635554.gif (405x228, 860.33K)

(((OUR DEMOCRACY)))

NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL A HOT TAKE!!

Attached: 037c588b7877d4706ea615c957b6ac267f93eac54e6fe4ba64c6e26701ee49de.png (657x539, 99.1K)

Old news, but bump worthy.
Here's the other vid in the 'set'.

Attached: mediafakenews4amtalkinpoints.mp4 (640x360, 6.7M)

For pure chaos Trump should retweet this to CNN

It isn't yours and it's global.

He won't, Fox news is included. Giving jews pardons and calling jerusalem the capital of israel is more his brand of chaos.

Oh for fucks sake mods unfilter the word investi g a t e already you fucking assclowns

investigate

you dumb. bump cuz gud thred

Democracy, if it existed anywhere anyway, which it doesn't, is a piece of fucking shit. It caters to the lowest common denominator and ends up being a popularity contest
Meritocracy is a better system. Fuck your stupid thread.

please watch the video before posting
you're being extremely dangerous to our democracy

investigate

Very nice.

This is some black mirror shit.
The video on youtube isn't trending, while 7 hours ago, some drag photo shoot garbage with a tenth of the views over the same time period was number 3.
I'm not surprised, but I'm impressed at how fucking bold they're getting.
>g a t e still filters to tavistock
>i shiggy diggy

Attached: bob.jpg (324x324, 25.67K)

Thankyou.

gate

Sinclair Group is a conservative media empire, owned and controlled by (I presume) by gentiles.
Kikes and leftists have been shitting on it for years, and it offers an obvious distraction from the Jewsmedia monolith.
One would have to conclude who is behind this

Of course, the real redpill is when you notice that different supposedly independent media organizations (including state public broadcasters) across the whole planet are colluding with the same talking-points, and these are jew talking points.
At least Sinclair is demonstrating corporate homogeneity and is right-wing. The talking point they are using in OP’s clip is them defending their corporate interests against the intawebs as a news source.
The problem arises with the (((institutes))) and (((NPOs))) behind the idea of ‘Public Broadcasting’. This became a distinct interest of the state from the 1920s onwards with the development of radio and television, and is jewed to the hilt.

Bumping entirely for "investitavistock"

Don't you just love word gates?

He typed it in
Gate isn't gated anymore wow
Now get rid of the faggot blue and white text in ((()))

I laughed so hard I almost spit my coffee out. Good one user.

?????
I'm just telling you what's going on over there. I don't know what's happening.

This "muh conservative media" bend always blows my mind. It seems really coordinated. The replies to many top comments are often "hey did you guys know Sinclair is pro-Trump"

But of course their coordination is not shocking at this point considering they get wheeled into towns in buses on short notice.

Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.

Really though, it would seem safe to assume that all "local" news organizations operate in the same hierarchical fashion. I've known this for a long time. The real value to this is for the normies. Maybe "redpill" some complete faggots into being slightly less of faggots. It does nothing for me though. I guess its a nice Easter gift.

Have you noticed weather reports started to lie more somewhere around 2010-2011?

This video is a major pill for normies
should be pinned

Attached: obey they live.jpg (500x255, 22.67K)

I have some acquaintances who work at a local station owned by Sinclair, and they were bitching about this. They complained that this script was too pro Trump.

OMG WOR DFILTERS ARE SO HILARIOUS WHY DO WE NOT HAVE MORE OF THEM
there's no reason writing should be intelligible

Is there a YT version that we can easily hit share on? Normies get freaked out by this kinda shit. Imagine the anal redpills theyd be receiving.

Mine, too. And it's not limited to any one network or "favored" ideology. I saw logos for CBS, FOX, NBC, and ABC.

Watch as the narrative goes "that's different, it's only scary when it's the Right that has this".

CNN and all media conglomerates are fine! Marching orders are fine!

Conservative group does the same thing? ITS EVIL!

Watch, there's not going to be allowed to have a real discussion that the media giants ARE a threat and they ALL do this.

Fantastic work putting that together.

It's demoralization, plain and simple.
If they can't take our funs (they'll still try, anyway), then they'll try to trick us into believing that what we have isn't worth fighting to save.

youtube.com/watch?v=fJbGCZuB0rM

top kek

bix nood motha fuka

Go look up some conservative youtube channels compiling the media word of the day and shit.

yes I'd say it was sooner than that like 1993

nypost.com/2017/10/21/the-other-half-of-america-that-the-liberal-media-doesnt-cover/

Great article tbh.

The trend I've noticed is the more they rely on computer modeling, the less accurate they are.
To me, this was made apparent when the last old-school meteorologist on the local station retired, and their accuracy immediately went to shit.
This was the guy who would actually explain on air what was happening, using terminology and a green-screen scrawling akin to John Madden.

archive.is/uhngl

GATE?

webm.xyz/webm/5ac0663a5c27f2000f7c8cc5

this video share has social media buttons

I noticed that reading the NWS forecast discussions; there are still some forecasters left but it's increasingly model watchers. If they mention something like "The CAPE from the 12z sounding is too low to support severe activity this afternoon and there will be insufficient deep moisture due to a 700mb inversion." you are looking at a more accurate forecast. If you see "Due to disagreement between the ensambel members, will stay with superblend guidance." it will be shit.

NEWSFLASH: ALL (((NEWS))) IS PROPAGANDA

Despite making several valid points and observations, that article still reads like a try-hard attempt at damage control on behalf of the MSM.
Of course, that is one user's opinion.
Thanks, anyway, for the share.

I hear ya.
It makes me feel sorry for future generations, if this trend of reliance upon computers progresses, for they will — at least for the time being — always be only as perfect as the humans that create and program them are infallible.

Just a side note… has your people killed a god???

Israel is the ONLY nation to Murder it's own GOD…. its called DEICIDE

THE REAL KING IS RETURNING SOON

Jesus pulled it in the Jews and Satan… after 3 days dead HE ROSE!!!!!

youtu.be/TRSqxyCf2Fc

Attached: 1522588245903.png (301x436, 136.85K)

CNN has played the video a couple times now.

Attached: N2WQ-3GemIUj4q749LB1XoKSLiSQW0czbzV54qHCJHo.jpg (768x768, 141.52K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (742x647, 373.11K)

I thought they'd go with the radio silence route, why would they do this?

Theres already a liberal effort to claim this is a result of the Trump admin, although among those liberals a minority of them is speaking out about how its gone on for far longer.

THE 14 WORDS

Attached: 4b18adeae58b9a8cc31a30a568f25746e4adb5ca7ab7f8424d034957e39598f2.jpg (3072x2048, 776.22K)

Jews streissand themselves all the time.

I dunno. Maybe Sinclair has a more neutral tone when it comes to Trump? I found the image on reddit and their really spinning gears trying to make Sinclair out to be an ebil propaganda outlet but CNN is a brand you can trust. They're also droning on about monopolies in media but these are the same people that defend Amazon and simply do not comprehend that 90% of media is pumped through only six companies. Here's a snippit of the thread and the thread itself if you want a descent into madness.

reddit.com/r/funny/comments/88rka0/cnn_just_played_the_sinclair_video_with_all_the/

Attached: 12037891827389.PNG (1207x1199, 96.43K)

This isn't partisan at all. This is corporate mind control.

That's kinda my point. I mean, Sinclair is small potatoes in comparison to a conglomerate like Viacom, Disney or Times Warner.

Until they start observing the sun as the prime driving factor of weather, they are 110% guessing.

Speaking of Viacom, I wonder if Zig Forums has the power to crash their stock.

Attached: meTooJr (1).png (1263x1263 119.61 KB, 30.13K)

they've been doing this shit since the 2000 election. if people haven't figured it out now, the culling isn't soon enough.

Nah, it's been since JFK got shot in the head.

It's a little difficult to coordinate a massive propaganda campaign between 500 different markets, when Congress and Clinton passed new regulations to allow local market mass consumption into 5 companies. Do you see where I am going? The JFK ordeal was out of fear of communism. This new shit is out of fear of uprising.

Same people who run the media played a part in killing JFK.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (3765x2883 1.25 MB, 3.78M)

now they do, but not then. it was all local companies running the markets then.

Ah. Here's the article reddit is kvetching about. It's a long read but I'll post some interesting snips.

>Sinclair, which says consolidation will allow it to invest more in local programming, has argued that TV broadcasters need to get bigger to survive. The largest TV broadcaster in the country is still the little guy when compared with the other companies in the media landscape with which it negotiates and competes, including Comcast-NBCU and AT&T-DirecTV, the company says.

archive.is/wxBX9

Attached: 1239649712839.PNG (1167x1167, 1.28M)

Funny how those fascist countries that were full of non semitic, non Religion of Cuck™ religions and were not democratic suddenly got "liberated" into democracy, then became pozzed and degenerate

1984?

https:// en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sinclair_Broadcast_Group
Sinclair Broadcast Group is an American telecommunications company that is owned by the family of company founder Julian Sinclair Smith. Headquartered in Hunt Valley, Maryland, the company is the largest television station operator in the United States by number of stations, and largest by total coverage; owning and/or operating a total of 193 stations across the country (233 after all currently proposed sales are approved) in over 100 markets (covering 40% of American households), many of which are located in the South and Midwest. Sinclair also owns four digital multicast networks (Comet, Charge!, Stadium, and TBD) and one cable network (Tennis Channel), and owns or operates four radio stations (all based in the Pacific Northwest region). Among other non-broadcast properties, Sinclair also owns the professional wrestling promotion Ring of Honor and its streaming service Honor Club.
Though Sinclair became a public company in 1995 and is currently traded on the NASDAQ under the symbol SBGI, the Smith family still retains a majority financial interest, and all four sons of Julian Smith serve as executives or directors – with David D. Smith currently heading the company as Executive Chairman.
Sinclair has faced scrutiny from media critics, as well as some of its station employees, for the conservative slant of their stations' local news reporting and other programming decisions, and how the company's rapid growth has aided its dissemination of content that appeal to these views.[2][3][4] Sinclair has also faced criticism over business practices that circumvent concentration of media ownership rules, particularly the use of local marketing agreements and similar arrangements to take over stations on behalf of preferred third-parties.
In April 2017, Sinclair announced it had hired Boris Epshteyn, who was briefly the White House assistant communications director for surrogate operations for the Trump administration, and a senior advisor of Donald Trump's presidential campaign, as chief political analyst.[153] Mr. Epshteyn was born in Moscow, Soviet Union to a Jewish family and emigrated to the United States as a child.[154] All Sinclair stations are required to air Mr. Ephsteyn's commentary nine times per week.
https:// en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boris_Epshteyn
Boris Alexandrovich Epshteyn (Russian: Борис Александрович Эпштейн; born August 14, 1982) is a Russian-born American Republican political strategist, investment banker, and attorney. He is currently the Chief Political Analyst at Sinclair Broadcast Group. He was a senior advisor to Donald Trump's 2016 campaign for President of the United States, and previously worked on the McCain-Palin campaign. Following Trump's election, he was named director of communications for the Presidential Inaugural Committee,[1] and then assistant communications director for surrogate operations in the administration, until he resigned in March 2017.
Epshteyn was born in 1982 in Moscow, Soviet Union, the son of Anna Shulkina and Aleksandr Epshteyn.
His family is Russian Jewish.

Democracy is mob rule.
Communism is weaponizing mob rule.

Attached: 220px-Animal_Farm_-_1st_edition.jpg (220x324, 18.17K)

This is a VERY well done psyop and is just a rehash of the VNRs the left used to complain about during the Bush years. Lazy TV stations used to 'rip and read' back then too.

CNN and the networks have their own (((narrative))) but unlike Sinclair, are smart enough to let the local reps improvise on a set of approved (((talking points))).

The Q-tards are lapping this up not realizing it's actually a blow against Trump-friendly media.