Australian University Virally Promotes White Genocide

Australia's Monash University is virally promoting itself with a new hyper-Marxist ad. By using Google's display marketing, they've managed to make the ad appear everywhere, from major media sites to YouTube. Why bother making this thread? Well, the ad isn't just Marxist but hyper-Marxist. It's about as Marxist as you can get without explicitly saying something along the lines of, "replace whites and fuck white people". It shows just how terrifyingly leftwing Australia is becoming.

The video can be found hosted on their official YouTube channel. In the description and info box, some information about the video is given:

"Song: ‘Blaccout’ — A.B. Original

For sixty years our work has changed the world. As our film shows, this is only beginning.
IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, CHANGE IT."

For sixty years, they've helped the west become more globalist and anti-white. For sixty years, they've helped change Australia's demographics from nearly 100% white to approximately 80% white in late 2017. Their goal? Destruction of the white west and the total destruction of anything resembling white Australia, the exact same major goal of the Jewish banking elite who are currently trying to destroy real diversity and turn the world into a borderless, multiculti melting pot.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, CHANGE IT.

Yes, the beginning of the total collapse of white nations is just the beginning. The end goal: the total annihilation of whites nations and white Australia. What a wholesome and kindhearted group of people. Consider the fact this is now being displayed virally across the web. White genocide is real.

They've also got another propaganda piece hosted on Faceberg. The video contains Muslim girls telling the viewer how they want whites to like the idea of Muslims in power and some disabled chick preaching the importance of retard acceptance. Yeah, white counties really need that Muslim rulership and mentally challenged serf underclass. Find it here facebook.com/Monash.University/videos/10155822507238937/.

So, this is where we're at now. Australian universities are publically promoting white genocide and Religion of Cuck™ization, among other things. And there is no public outcry. We're at the stage where this is generally considered normal and palatable.

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2018-03-18/moora-college-protests-cause-for-concern-for-wa-government/9556664
youtube.com/user/monashunivideo/videos
educationviews.org/professor-small-preschool-chairs-are-sexist-problematic-gendered/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(((Monash))) university

Let's blow the cunts u… I mean nothing ASIO.. nothing….

oh god…..
lets hope somebody on the right finds a way to use this.
They're young and immature.

Attached: brando.jpg (311x450, 21.11K)

Why can't defund SBS, ABC, and non-STEM parts of academia then?

*can't we

Yeah, I'm at an Australian university and I spent two hours last week listening to why it is "alarming" that rural areas have not become multicultural (non-European) like urban areas. I chose this university and course specifically because I deduced that it would be majority European and more traditional given that it is aimed at rural people. But no, the educational institutions want to ensure that (((cultural Marxism))) prevails everywhere, not just among the degenerate, urbanite bug-men who make up most of the population. One notable quote from the lecture was "I am so glad that not all of you are white". She then went on to state that no new ideas can come about if we are all the same, even though we are all from different European origins. How can this be when more than 80% of all scientific discoveries were made by Europeans?

When bugmen academics and urban reddit progs say "new ideas" they mean yet another round of electronic metronome in rap music and some "new" iteration of food that has rice or is wrapped in some sort of bread.

and to think I was considering applying to Monash
Is there a university in Australia which doesn't promote this degeneracy? I haven't found a single traditional institution, most students and professors everywhere are non-Australian and non-European, at this point I'm feeling that I'll have to get an apprenticeship instead of contributing to these hives. Very sobering

Honestly if you showed me this video without context I would say it's a critique of the absolute degeneracy of the West.

Oh how Spengler predicted this. You have no idea.

I have left university and the city because it's grown completely inhospitable to Australians. It's going to get worse before it can get better

Lol, and look at all the amazing progress the "progressives" have brought to society.

I highly doubt there would be a traditionalist institution as even the Catholics here have degenerated. Even my rural uni has Negroes fresh from Africa. As well as the usual mob of Chinese.

Which of Spengler's books to you recommend? I am somewhat familiar with his ideas but want to investigate them properly.

If my uni was in Melbourne or Sydney I'd have probably killed myself in some sort of radical statement and got it on Zig Forums for you guys. If you can't stand it by the end of this year I can do some proletariat job instead but I like the prols a lot more and don't desire materialistic wealth so it wouldn't bother me too much.

If it's any major city it's to be expected at this point.

Attached: [calls for help in cockatoo].mp4 (400x400, 347.45K)

Decline of the West. If you do a Jewtube search, you'll find a channel named Oswald Spengler. It hosts some basic but high quality videos which serve as a basic intro to his theory of civilisations. Apparently a lot of academic historians secretly agree with his theory but no one talks about it because it destroys the progressive narrative. Consider the fact that no one ever debunked his ideas either. You can nitpick them, but generally they're extremely good. Another guy you want to read is Rene Guenon. His book The Crisis of the Modern World is a masterpiece, complimenting Spengler's work and explaining the philosophical and cultural nosedive we've been taking for quite some time.

Decline of the West.

How Democracy Will End.

I imagine it will end the same way it did in rome.

Rene Guenon - Democracy Has No Dignity

This Brit explains Oswald's main work quite well. Worth a view, definitely.

Spengler 101 #1: Basic Metaphysics and Destiny

that shit about sports sounds like he's mistaken
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training…what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

Sport is basically something that replaces adventure, war, and heroism in the decline of a civilization. When the people are celebrating and worshipping the heroes of war and great adventurers, it is a sign of an active vitality and a noble and frenetic spirit in the people and thus also in their culture. When the people transition to the worship of sportsmen and celebrities, it is a sign of the death of that vitality and spirit. It is a sign of a lack of focus. It is the sign death of the things which lead to the greatness of the civilization in the first place. Men obsessed with games do not make great societies. Men who are obsessed with greatness and exploring make great societies.

Thank you very much user. I have saved all of the videos for viewing tomorrow.

Sport is also materialistic and plebian It can't offer immortality or true greatness. It can not offer a true challenge to men. War can offer immortality and greatness. It offers the greatest challenges and allows men to perform the most heroic feats possible. The transition to sport worship marks the death of the vitality and spirit which was responsible for every great civilisation of Europe's past.

No problem, user.

Explaining the greatness of war.

Day of the Rope can not come soon enough.

Not sure how much you want to debate or argue with zealots that are enslaved to their belief system but you could just throw this back in their face.

abc.net.au/news/2018-03-18/moora-college-protests-cause-for-concern-for-wa-government/9556664

So find a couple mates and then find some more mates.

Attached: bypass.jpg (532x728 375.68 KB, 115.82K)

Attached: intelligence7.PNG (1075x790 330.08 KB, 280.57K)

The guy that makes these videos takes himself a bit too seriously with that Hollywood-tier music but at least he knows the text. I'm glad someone gave that user the redpill while I was busy.

I recommend Yockey especially because he lived to see the death of Europe in 1945 and his essays are more close to home for the Anglo-American audience.

Sorry for the late reply. Well Spengler isn't Spengler without Decline of the West and vice versa so that's the obvious answer.

I had a required "english" gen-ed where the dumbass bimbo professor put on a video where some nigger comedian insults our founding fathers. I walked out. And later I got an email from the "professor" asking if I was offended.

Fuck these people. Fuck all of them. On this video though, the faceberg comments are a bit reassuring. Communism is being rejected by anyone with more than one brain cell.

Communism has never been accepted by any people on Earth. It has always been enforced through the murder of tens of millions. The real problem is that English liberalism has presented itself as the opposition to Communism which couldn't be further from the truth.

I like his explanations a lot, they enlighten what I already knew about Spengler
but I mostly disagree with his interpretation of the present stage of the moslem world however, he presents as facts upon which he builds a spenglerian interpretation a serie of widely distorted stories and legends that were constructed as propaganda to push Religion of Cuck™ in europe

Very true. Here's hoping a worldwide rejection is in the making soon. Instant communication methods may make it possible. I feel for those in eras past who just didn't know. The kikes behind communism always use legitimate grievances of lower castes to destroy nations. The third estate in France, the serfs in Russia, the blacks in America…information can stop them.

No user they're all this bad. all of them are brimming with sjw types literally shoving "the marxist alternative" flyers into your hands and screeching about privelige and whiteness being the devil

Distance Higher Education partnered with a local Uni?

Life, Liberty and bippity boppity property?

what's that?
I attended RMIT for a time thinking it was "the working man's university" but I was thirty years too late

You have no idea how relieved I was. Either the Engineering professors or the Chinese student unions told the lefties to stick it up their bums but I got off scott free.

From the wikipedia article:

Everyone reading the wikipedia article is going to know this is true, regardless of their political view.

Monash University was literally founded by a Kike so dont be surprised they hate people of European descent.

It's an Easter miracle.

except people who believe in the myth of progress. to them, it's the caterpillar making its cocoon.

This is literally the end of the world…
I'm convinced humanity is fucked because we let the wrong people gain control.
Everything is growing darker and darker and only nuclear fire will be salvation.

That place needs to get shot up again. Allen Xiang did nothing wrong.

Combining war with a religion that supports the weak is dysgenic. Our better stock are sent off to die in the fields while the weak of body and mind remain to breed the next generation who will inevitably carry the ailments and degenerated genes of that generation of weak men.

There is nothing wrong with war, and it is a good way of maintaining a society (for once we fall on the defensive we allow the enemy first mover advantage), but only in the context of a spartan-like program where our lowest stocks are either killed, enslaved or not allowed to breed.

I go to monash. What do.

(((Monash))) studied what kind of music worked on angsty teenagers in the past (Rage Against The Machine, Sepultura, Pearl Jam) and turned it into an ad to make them give their sweet shekels or gubamint grants in case of minoritrash.

youtube.com/user/monashunivideo/videos

WEBM cause hookertube doesn't work for me and it's small enough

Attached: videoplayback123.webm (640x360, 6.03M)

self immolate for great justice - ??? - profit

Post red-pill flyers, and extremely crazy kill-all-goys posters, also Semites love black cock

Attached: f6a4da99e474b3870a09c0fcd8a040dfa6eb2d11a4b7df2a23e3770404749287.jpg (3500x2575, 1.8M)

NO U

Time to start preparing for the long, long winter that is coming, user.

Attached: doggo.jpg (640x625, 57.56K)

I'm fairly sure there's a fuckton of guys in this uni that are redpilled. There's a very low turnout on diversishit events and I saw a 🕇=❤ poster the other day which stayed up for a long time. I think 🕇=✡ instead, but it was nice seeing dissident action regardless. Marxishit and other commie shit posters gets torn too all the time. I haven't heard anything about "hate" incidents though. I have no way to signal to anybody without making uni life hell, even though I'm pretty sure that will happen soon anyway because the jew has pitted antifa against my organization in which I'm fully transparent as the law requires.

Yeah no my friend. I will fight for what's just to the end but I won't waste my opportunity.

listen up cunts.. I've met a fuck tonne of people in my time so far.. i'm a young genx who had his kids early. I've met fucking black fellas who are wise on the jews and their misdemeanors. Some of the most racist people I've met towards sudanese have been black fellas. I was listening to my young boy play roblox with a young lass he met online a while back and they were both in discord. She was nigger this hitler that without any prompting from him, I'm not joking.
If we can get good propaganda into the primary and secondary schools we can bring an entire generation over. Biology always wins.

Just leave. They are grooming you for a liberal job that advances their agenda. Especially if it's Pozzbourne. Leave the bug-men, hipsters and feminists with the fucking non-whites they dam well love so much.
Fuck globalism, fuck globalists and fuck that 'cosmopolitan' global city Pozzbourne.

Good move. I can't stress this enough for youngmen who want to live a life as free of pozz as possible.

talk about feeding Spencer's ego, jesus

Come to Queensland you faggots. If you openly proclaim in the town square that you're racist I will bestow the title of Queenslander upon thee without the obligatory 20 years residency.

Every cunt is racist. Its a fucking normal part of being human.

Look. I've been following all this for ages now;some kind of turning point is approaching. Some of the whites don't want globalism, they won't take no for an answer and this group is getting larger every day.
They are even willing to concede land and territory to be left unmolested by globalism.

Like I'm watching it… The point where some whites, probaly in North America tell everyone else to fuck off and leave them alone.
I feel like that could happen any day.

Uni is a silly meme anyway. There are only a few things they offer that are worth studying and if you don't have a specific aptitude for them there's no point whatsoever.

explain yourselves you bloody convicts you're just as cucked as your dad

it only takes a spark to ignite a room full of gunpowder, we may see something yet

Of course this degeneracy exists because of the kikes. (((Their))) gun control meme is so effective almost every Melbournian loves the idea of it, sam thing with most Western Europeans and Canadians. None of them know that the gun violence in the US is because of the result of having spics and niggers and other shitskins around, they just keep blaming it on the White ones or if they won't they would blame it on anybody in the US as if race doesn't exist. What's worse is that they all live in major cities.

(((Karl Marx))) himself never supported gun control, neither did Hitler but I would really like to know when did this "trigger happy American" maymay start because it reeks of absolute kikery because everytime some libtard would bring up some infographic that shows how bad gun violence in the US is, the list will always show Israel having very little gun violence, every single fucking time.

It's as if the kikes are literally saying, “Hey goyim, why can't you just accept gun control like us? We chosen ones almost never shoot each other. The Constitution is a century old piece of paper, no one needs in the current year. Also don't forget to put more gibs on Holohoax Holocaust reparations. :^)”. It's fucking sickening to me how the kikes really want Whites to be always divided.

Attached: Based Ford.jpg (470x313 60.86 KB, 30.39K)

Monash, the great learning institution that brought us "Chairs are Sexist"
educationviews.org/professor-small-preschool-chairs-are-sexist-problematic-gendered/

Attached: Screenshot_20180403-000033.png (1080x1920, 205.19K)

Isn't it obvious? pic related

Attached: violentjewbox.jpg (520x421, 65.77K)

No new ideas eh. Sure, I will just coming up with them since whites are incapable of doing it.

More like they can’t compete on a level playing field so they have to constantly make sure they tilt in their favor. The scales are on of the Judaic symbols of their Kabbalah.

Oh look you deleted the image off my phone. How unexpected that isn’t. Trying to convince me that everyone is out to get me and not just a tiny group of Jews faggots.

I am not your Zombie there is no such thing

This guy, DarkAgeTheorist, has a bunch of other videoes. I am rather sure he is a military strategy thinker or some sort of thinktank guy.

He makes a number of other interesting videoes that you should check out.

Well, hopefully you learned at the institution for learning that you are hated and that racewar is required and that all traitors and enemies must die, senpai.

I don't know when the whole "trigger happy" meme started, but most modern gun control can be traced back to New York State and New Jersey around 1900-1920. It only got worse and worse from there.

The only good things in that list of kikery.