Jewish NatSoc?

Why where there Jews in the Reich allowed to become NatSoc?
Where some Ashkenazi Jews considered Aryan?
If yes then why?
Wasn't this an infiltration by the Jews?
Why did Hitler allow that?

For all of you saying that Adolf Eichmann wasn't a Jude, here are the court protocols where he says that he was born in Sarona Palastine and speaks Jiddish and Hebrew.

Ps: It's all in German!

luebeck-kunterbunt.de/Geschi/Jude_Eichmann.htm

Attached: IMG_2629.JPG (616x700, 80.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/TheManufactureAndSaleOfSaintEinstein-ThePropagandaOfSupremacy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here are some more Jews in the Reich!

Ps: I am a NatSoc and can't believe that they had Jews serving!

Attached: IMG_4580.JPG (704x920, 136.68K)

There were some kikes in the NatSoc ranks, but then again there was no holocaust because Hitler was, sadly, way too fucking merciful.

It sucks because it cost us so dearly in so many ways, but I also am glad that he was because it also saved white lives.

Hopefully those saved lives will not have been in vain.

I am personally going after the Isais prophecies and the ones from Alois Irlmaier and Nicolaas Van Rensburg, and the all say that the Jews and all evil on earth will be destroyed.
The ones from Van Rensburg and some old SS people in South America said that during WW3 different Germans will come and free earth from evil together with the 3rd Sargon.
I think the mean the Reichs Deutsche.
That's one of the major reasons why i can't wait for WW3 to happen!

Attached: IMG_4544.JPG (527x700, 96.99K)

(checked)
archive.org/details/TheManufactureAndSaleOfSaintEinstein-ThePropagandaOfSupremacy

Sonderkammandoes

Congratulations, you asked a question that shouldnt be asked because theres no benefit to asking it despite the answer being easily produced, I hope the mods do the right thing.

You better be that faggot handing out camos and rifles on the street corner to awoken patriots, not nervously walking around and doing jackshit.

VORWAERTS ZU DEN ENDSIEG! ERMUEDE NICHT WEISSER MENSCH DENN EICH GEHOERT DIE ZUKUNFT!

*Mensch,
*euch

Is think you confuse Reichs Deutsche with Reichs Bürger Ezekiel!

Attached: IMG_4534.JPG (466x470, 46.64K)

Because the NSDAP had a weak stance on the JQ. But no more. This time: one drop -> oven.

Because there's jews that hate their own kind even more than anything else. For good reason too because kikes are even more vicious and relentless when it comes to their own people who don't tow the line i.e. people like Benjamin Friedman.

The famous mischlings are Werner Goldberg and Emil Maurice.

Jewpedia says:

The issue with Jews isn't that they are stupid or weak but that they are a foreign people with foreign interests which aren't the interests of whites. A half or quarter Jew may have the interests of whites as their first priority if they consider themselves white. However its important to distinguish the mischlings who actually consider themselves white and not jewish, from the jews who use "fellow white people" call themselves white when it serves their Jewish interest in furthering Jewish ends. So the NSDAP set up strict guidelines for looking at ancestry, body & appearance since these are how groups identify other in group members, and commitment to the Reich, all as factors for verifying that a mischling could be considered a German and not a jew.

Ps: I can't wait for ww3 1488 kill all jews ;)

Attached: fbe8cc36aa84c6a88dfaa7e7b84fdb116d33a659b403118d2a1c4631f0bdfcac.png (255x248, 6.41K)

What am I reading? Is this just a really elaborate April Fool's joke?

Attached: was destroying germany part of your master plan.JPG (676x530 211.27 KB, 172.97K)

Disinformation

Nationalism is civic not racial.
civic-nationalism.

Hitler was a bluepilled artist who didn't really believe what he said about jews, if he had, he never would have allowed them to leave the Reich alive for any location and certainly wouldn't have built them resort camps where they could safely wait out the war that killed whites by the actual millions.

Here's the problem with the whole "being a Jew" thing.

Let's say your mother was genetically German and Christian. Let's also say that she had you while being such. You'd be just a regular German goyim. Now, let's pretend for a second that right after she had you, she converted to Judaism, got pregnant, and had another son. According to "Jews," that child would be entirely "Jewish." Now, let's pretend like she had another change of heart and converted back to Christianity and had, yet again, another son. That son wouldn't be a "Jew" at that point.

The entire idea of what a "Jew" is, is just ridiculous and wrong. Now, with that being said, I'd definitely rather use a DNA test to see someones "Jewishness" than the traditional way of it passing down maternally.

It's really laughable when one gets to thinking about it. According to the bible, "Jewishness" is passed down paternally anyways. (((They))) just changed it to maternally so that when the Jews were conquered by foreign tribes, their offspring would be "Jewish," whether they actually were or weren't. I say this because we all know what typically happened when a peoples were conquered throughout history.

no
White nationalism is White nationalism
civic nationalism is civic nationalism
they are different concepts

one values the Volk and puts it's needs and future first
the other snuffs out the Volk

of course, you know that
but you are a shill, so…

the German law on "jewishness" was that 1/8 jewish was not considered a jew as long as they did not follow the talmud
some exceptions were made for more racially jewish persons in some cases. specifically if they both 1. rejected the talmud and 2. were considered particularly trustworthy then they could be reclassified as "honorary Aryan" or whatever rather than jewish
overall, the nazis were quite lenient with the jews given the unspeakable crimes that the jews had committed against them before the war and the fact that the leaders of judaism declared war on Germany in 1933 (ie the jews were LITERALLY enemy combatants in wartime). There were no death camps. there were no gas chambers. under a million died during the "camp years," not six million. many of those deaths were from natural causes (5 years of natural attrition) and most of the rest were from typhus exacerbated by allied saturation bombing wrecking everything.
so many lies have been told over and over about the war and the Germans
so many lies
the nazis were flawed and imperfect
they did some things that they probably should not have, and did not do some things that they probably should have.
but they were not the monsters that they are portrayed as having been.

I'm afraid this theory is propaganda spread by the Russians after the 2nd world war. Besides, the #1 focus should be 14, 88 is optional.

Definitive proof liberalististismistism will save us.

remember, user
the holocaust didn't happen
hitler didn't actually kill 6,000,000 "jews", or even between 100,000 and 200,000 of them
the ones that did get killed starved to death in a "concentration" camp whose supply lines got bombed by the allies

since hitler didn't actually kill any "jews", and he made such as stupid move as declaring war on russia as he did after being allied with him and losing so many forces in the process, well, there is a certain conclusion that one can come to

he is controlled opposition for the (((bankers))) and co.

Should call them "pogroms". It pisses off the jews to tell the truth that 99% of the "death" or "concentration" camps were built and filled by Polish jews in Poland.

Poland aka Pale of Settlement. It's where Catherine the Great dumped all the kikes after purging Russia. Polish yids will get pissed at this post.

Attached: Martin-Luther.jpg (620x419 98.16 KB, 35.07K)

You must be an underaged person of low IQ if you think that the 3rd Sargon is that Anglo cuck.
You imbecile, the 3rd Sargon comes from the oldest prophecies, the so called ISAIS prophesy, which was given to the Babylonian king Nebukadnezar II.
The fat beta male just uses that name to put the other Sargons in a bad light, and thus will suffer Karma in the future!

Attached: IMG_4271.JPG (479x578, 130.26K)

This whole thread is cancer, would you just nuke it already.

Habe den ewigen Juden gefunden!

Ihr werdet alle außsterben ihr kinder Satans!

Attached: IMG_4518.JPG (1018x583, 106.98K)

I'm so fucking tired of you newfags. This is a slide thread you retards. First of all, OP is a giant gaping namefagging faggot that doesn't know shit about the Reich and needs to read some books. 20 posts in and nobody has called him out, i am dissapoint sons. I'm not a kike, but I have heavy kike blood on my father's side. Mother's blood is pleb czech and norwegian. I'm a mix of scientists and fisherman, should I be gassed??

This dude is an actual user. Anyone labeling themselves NatSoc (looking at you OP) without learning enough about The Reich to discover and learn what a mischling is is just ignorant, and on the same level as any pink pussy hat wearing libtard. We don't hold these views because it's fashy and cool kids, we truly believe the things we do through research, logic, and facts. Equality is a false god and if you're not onboard with race realism gtfo.
Jewish genes need to be exterminated. I want to help. Part of that is that I will never have children. I want my bloodline to die with me. Is it okay with you shills and newfags if I kill a thousand kikes someday? Or should I just anhero now because in your ignorant mind I can't be part of The Fourth Reich? If flying saucers ever return from the Artic with SS officers piloting them, I'd gladly subject myself to their judgement and be happy with whatever they decided. They would know my heart is true. And if they so thought this Mischling wasn't worth it, so be it. An SS officer could deem me not worthy of the cause, none of you faggots have that power.

Do any of you actually know what it's like to be subjected to the kike's agenda? To have been a cog in their machine? Can you imagine anything more painful as a child than ritual abuse? Now try and imagine if you can - what effect that might have on an individual if they were to experience that at a young age - and then were removed from such said kikery. It's almost like a complex might be created in their mind where they'd seek revenge for what they went through. How many of you can say this rage has filled your heart for as long as you can remember? How many of you keyboard warriors have helped to remove a kike already? How many of you would kill your own father if he was a twisted evil jewish rat? Do you have the balls or is this just all edgy online fun and games?
Because as a Mischling, I KNOW, that I have more hate for the kikes than any of you lukewarm faggots. I've personally been fucked over literally you dipshits by kikes, I have skin in the game motherfuckers, do you? The decline of this board and the quality of posters has recently been upsetting me, now not so much though. I'm ready to accept accelerationism. Have your diamonds on you when we meet someday anons, and for fucks sake know what a mischling is if you're going to do this with us. For if we meet someday after dotr and you're larping as one of us I'm going to ask you what a mischling is after I check your diamonds. If you don't know and are an ignorant fuck I'm going to execute you, sorry, probably should have read more books kiddo.

P.S. - I know hitler was weak on the jews and should have eliminated all of them, but this is our timeline, not the one where he won. It's up to us, stop lamenting on the past and get to work. Make a List, have funs, and get to fucking work. Everytime I see one of these goddamn threads it drives me up the wall. Limpwristed room-temp IQ larping niggers questioning my dedication and place in The New Reich. Bitch please, you're not even close to my level yet.

Oy vey der Juden is wütend!

Attached: IMG_4541.JPG (792x576, 71.5K)

wtf I love Jews now

Hahah this is bait!
Ja you should be Gassed!

Attached: IMG_4530.PNG (1366x768, 1.26M)

You're intelligent, I'll give you that. But you're either cocky and arrogant or a shill. Seriously read some more books man. You know hitler trusted a literal half jew as his personal bodyguard right? kek

Ever notice the people who post Neo-Mann toons are the most low energy posters? Really makes you think.

Attached: IMG_4430.JPG (410x368, 34.92K)

I have better memes though!

Attached: IMG_4537.PNG (1000x562, 413.88K)

Hahaha such good bait! Have you had your hard drives friend yet friendo? Have you had multiple router firmwares corrupted? Have you been targeted by ShariaBlue, CTR, JIDF, and been attacked with NSA level tools yet?
So strange how they see me as a threat isn't it….like I fucking said already, get on my level or get the fuck out of here. I really wish I had my old images right now. Are there any anons out there with the anti-jew vampire pics? You know what one I'm talking about if you've been around long enough, a kind user made them for me many moons ago. Because guess what faggot, this isn't the first time I've had to explain myself to you ignorant fucks. Real anons get it, they fucking make me OC you simple minded fuck. Have you ever earned that? Have the collective consciousness created OC for you because they were so inspired by the hate in your heart? Didn't think so faggot.

You obviously don't know the Nuremberg Laws. A person of Jewish blood of the second degree married to an Aryan and with Ayran children was not considered a Jew. You're eichmann source, I've never heard and don't believe the Jews would have used his him in their show trial were that the case.

I honestly don't even know who this is. Some e-celeb faggot? I don't concern myself with such nonsense. Are you starting to understand yet? You care about what controlled opposition thinks and concern yourself with what's on the floor. Look up to the ceiling user, there is sunlight outside the cave. How old are you anyway like 19?

Yeah it's pretty sad. These mischling threads and comments are about the only thing that triggers me around here. I just get so goddamn upset when a new recruit questions me out of ignorance. It's like…do you not understand that the reason for my hate stems from the fact I've experienced it? That it ruined my innocence and childhood? idiots. Also thank you based mods for deleting obvious shills. I'm still undecided on OP, he might just be 16 years old….but at least we're drawing gen Z in.

Noticed that too, if you're reading mod keep up the good work.

You speak with a lot of fire and conviction, but

sounds quite paranoid and emotive: the hallmarks of a child or a schizo. Now I am willing to wager that you have been targetted for social stigma and ostracization from your Jewish relatives but NSA tools? Are you implying you're some James Bond 'Boris' computer wizard who can detect the magic lantern and chip/factory level built-in spyware? If you really have this level of self-awareness about threats facing you, then surely you know that your claims need a bit of story time accompanying them.

Tell us about the router. Provide non-identifiable evidence which lets us learn from your struggle. Teach and inspire your fellow mischlings instead of attempting to induce an indirect chilling effect through your nervous yet objective tone.

Bump because the topic of utilizing fashy jews for ideological purposes and media exposure seems anathema for some of you dolts. All hands belong on deck imo. Fight for independence from ZOG first, sort out your house later.

Attached: 0DC8F09B-392B-44F2-B3F9-8126F3A99715.png (800x320, 248.34K)

It's been threadlocked for being garbage but I'll gladly reply. Do you remember (if you were around then) a few months leading up to the election how there were some leaked screenshots from CTR internal chats? In those chats they were discussing using XKEYSCORE (or some other program I can't recall) and a few other NSA related tools that a politcal super pac should never have had access too. Later on it was leaked that many of these had been loosely distributed. (similar to fast and furious bullshit)

I'm a lurker 99% of the time, and was a steadfast lurker up until the election started getting really serious. Then I actually started contributing to conversations and creating OC for the first time in years. I'm a very normalfag when it comes to techie shit, I got out of the game pre2006 when the net was still a wild west…but I'm no idiot. I run debian on all my personal computers and am fully capable I just don't really care anymore.

But riddle me this, when you have 3 drives fry in a 4 month span - is that normal? Absolutely fucking not. Statistically it just doesn't make sense. And it's not on me, I used to build computers. Current drive has been good since the last one fried and I've installed them all myself. But that's just really the most annoying part of being targeted by our opposition. (thank god their funding has gone to shit)

The icing on the cake was when IP addresses were hard flashed to be blocked into my wireless router. here, cuckchan, and reddit were all pulling up as bad gateways one day. No matter the browser or device I used it was always the same effect if using my local intranet. Reset the router, same effect. Call my buddy that works at the local isp (it's a small ass town) and have him check on my account, nothing on their end. Manually re-flash the bios of my router - oh look I can access all my hate speech sites again, how weird is that. No idea why they blocked reddit, was just my resource for interacting with wood and metalworking bros.

Not really hard to figure out that I'd been targeted. At first I was sweating balls like a little bitch wondering if the van was going to show up, but it just made me more resolute. Decided not to VPN or Tor because fuck it, they already know I'm a dissenter, like I could give a shit. If you're not already acting like every digital fingerprint is being watched no matter the precautions you're an idiot.

And you're right about being ostracized by my jewish relatives. Usually the kid that blows the whistle and testifies in court gets shunned ya know? It's a weird feeling having a brother in blood that will never be my brother because he was older and not strong enough or too deeply gone to break from the brainwashing. I feel a certain kinship to the American sons, fathers, and brothers of the past that were divided over the civil war when I think about it.

But if you want to talk schizo stuff that's another conversation by itself. Zig Forums in the last two years has made me believe some pretty schizo shit, but when it happens "irl" or "in my reality" it can be almost hard to not draw certain connections. Especially when you couple the esoteric weirdness we've been uncovering with the quantum nature of reality and the universe - this truly is a strange timeline where meme's become reality it almost seems.

I don't know man. I know i'm fucking crazy, but I've always striven to find the truth. It's just becoming awfully apparent that the truth is stranger than fiction. And I'm not using quantum spoopyness as a buzzword, I used to be a researcher (albeit wet work not theory) so I do approach most everything in life from a scientific standpoint. Now I'm just a simple carpenter who seems to be manifesting reality with my mind. Do you ever research or focus on something and then it suddenly appears in your life? I did this a few times before realizing what the fuck was happening. Have you ever thought about writing down the time, everytime you look at a clock throughout the day, and then statistically analyzing what percentage were interesting digits? Because you often seem to look at a clock while it's a palindrome or repeating digits? Now that's what I call schizo shit.

(2/2)
So yes, I am a little crazy. But I'm fairly certain that I'm well from crossing the line into unintelligible madness. There is a lot more to "the digits" than just the interconnection of our consciousness and intentions across the boards. If you've never looked into Marko Rodin and the patterns he discovered using binary summation rules it's some pretty interesting stuff. I used to be a stout atheist, it's through recognizing that there are inherent patterns and structures to numbers, that we did not invent them….that pushed me towards believing in higher powers. And I'm sure you've enjoyed those last few paragraphs as the rantings of a lunatic, which I may be, but there is no doubt in my mind as to what went on during the election. I wasn't the only one targeted either. Hopefully these fucking shills rot in jail when RICO comes slamming down on their asses. It's an amusing thought to me that someday mayble I'll get a check and an apology on behalf of the Fed for being targeted during the election….but I know better than that, it's just a funny thought.

Don't worry user. As a misch you will be required to prove yourself more than the bedwetters but if you pass we're solid.

It's kicking off in 5 to 10 years max, enjoy your craft, lay a comfortable bed for yourself and be prepared. It's going to get glorious and hard, in the future.

HH

Attached: 1504608394888.png (500x651 104.02 KB, 180.11K)

Thank you user, I needed that. I definitely let my emotions get the better of me earlier and posted out of pure anger and hatred without any logic or structure to my thoughts at the time. Something I have been struggling with lately has been maintaining a calm and collected mental composure but your post has been an incredibly reassuring hand upon my shoulder. I love you brother, rest assured I will be ready willing.

Attached: textgram_1522947119.png (1080x1080, 167.19K)

One drop for Jews and Niggers right? Their blood types are the most poisonous.

Because unlike what stormtards think, jews/niggers CAN be allies.

Hitler only allowed jews that were nationalistic to Germany, and believed in National Socialism and served their country well. Yes, the majority of jews are tribalistic to themselves and subconciously push degeneracy, but that doesn't mean all jews are. At the very least, jews/niggers served a millitary purpose, but were STILL no allowed to breed with ethnic Germans. Which I think should be the case.