Jewgle kikes: No doodle for Easter

Jewgle has no (((Google doodle))) on Easter, but every kike holiday and obscure nigger/spic is celebrated with a doodle.

Fucking kikes, it can't get more obvious than this.

Attached: GoogleEASTER.png (840x480, 11.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/doodles/happy-easter-2000
newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/tom-blumer/2016/03/27/googles-defense-no-easter-doodle-well-we-did-one-2000
youtube.com/watch?v=zO0gEwHVo1g
yacy.net/en/index.html
faroo.com/
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/1154294/nsa-google.pdf
nbcnews.com/think/opinion/easter-sunday-christians-must-remember-how-easily-often-our-faith-ncna861796?cid=sm_npd_nn_tw_ma
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

THEY COULDN'T EVEN TURN THE OO'S TO EGGS FOR FUCKS SAKE

have they ever done an easter image?

google.com/doodles/happy-easter-2000

Upsetting. Whats a good alternate to google

Startpage.com

(((Leech))) off Google's search results without actually giving yourself up to the wolves.

Yes, before they spread their ass cheeks and feminists/marxists in general flooded into their company.

Why do we care exactly?

Because the defacto government is openly showing its bias in an easy to digest fashion.

Jewgle aren't the government, defacto or otherwise

Funny, because it's also April Fool's as well.

Says you.

What a fatuous statement

How can you be here yet be so bluepilled?

Goyim, I….

Attached: Jew puter.png (429x410, 78.32K)

Alphabet is a "defacto" part of it, whether you care to admit it or not.

None exists, right now. I use duckduckgo, because I think it's marginally better than Google (Ixquick/startpage I consider Mossad crap).

Attached: jews8.jpg (800x800, 53.07K)

Checked
They've made their sides known for a long time now user. The time for fire has come upon us (feels nice and toasty too)

"smirking" rather than "smiling" may be a better word for that image

smirk: : to smile in an unpleasant way because you are pleased with yourself, glad about someone else's trouble, etc.

I don't even care about that anymore. What's more revolting is how they use the fact that it is Easter to promote their bullshit causes. They are doing this regarding Trump's immigration tweets. Fucking transparent kikes.

This is a pretty good Doodie Googie for April Fools Day!

Attached: Cover.png (1222x596 2.07 MB, 676.62K)

Ooga booga!

Attached: larping.png (2234x1172, 913.02K)

It's Passover. Why no Pesach doodle?

Modern "Easter" celebration is based on Passover.
The real celebration is Celtic:
ĒOSTRE
Eostra, Eástre, Ôstara.
The Goddess of the Rising Sun.
See:
endchan.net/pol/res/64810.html

newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/tom-blumer/2016/03/27/googles-defense-no-easter-doodle-well-we-did-one-2000

Attached: 1263982390.PNG (2046x734 612.19 KB, 158.53K)

It's not complicated. We must confess the name of the oppressor: the jew, the yid, the israeli, the kike, and the billionaires he works with.

They're not even hiding it anymore, they want us to forget our traditions and embrace (((multiculturalism)))

zombie kike rabbit day is ruined!!
NOOOOOO

Jesus was god, not jewish. The kikes killed him, and, regarding zombies, aren't those of the niggers, the shitholers, in Haiti?

How can they do this? I'm perfectly aware who runs Google, and obvious they hate White people. However, Christianity isn't exactly a White religion either. How can Google ostracise millions of Christian Spics, Nogs, and Gooks?

Because its April Fools Day!

Attached: shit.png (1212x566 112.15 KB, 772.11K)

youtube.com/watch?v=zO0gEwHVo1g

But Jewgle obvious designed (((Google doodles))) for kike holidays and random beaners, niggers and fags.

Attached: google-yurikochiyama.jpg (753x1024 25.09 KB, 109.15K)

Personally, I dislike the whole Google Doodle stuff. It's annoying, especially since sometimes I'll accidentally click on the featured doodle when attempting to search for something. I wish they didn't have Google Doodles AT ALL, but since they do, they should have an important holiday like Easter be featured on the main page. But since Jews run Google, (((they))) can't allow for that.

Someone should paint a Star of David on the outside glass of Google's headquarters in Mountain View, California in temporary washable paint with the words "BOYCOTT GOOGLE" written on the bottom to give these scheming kikes some massive panic attacks.

THEY HAD A DOODLE FOR RAMADAN

Yeah this was the last Easter image, in 2000. But (((they))) did celebrate Ramadan. Pics related.

Attached: f2632a6884a9493ec1cd1254b271a6eb.png (634x286 130.72 KB, 17.94K)

With all the blows to moloch/satan this year, they can't afford the hits.

Fuck that make the cocksuckers have to sand blast it off.

They did the same thing with Memorial Day. NOTHING.

In theory, wouldn't that be a net gain? Veterans and people who died for the country do not need their legacy dredged up by a kike megacorp

Thanks.

Heh, yeah, if you insist. I guess the thing is, I hate (((communism))) with every fiber of my being, that I respect private property so much to the point where I even will respect the property of my enemies.

Maybe so. But it showed zero respect for them. Bind showed a soldier next to a bunch of caskets.

Attached: google trickery.gif (1243x329, 308.85K)

Why paint it when you could just as easily blow the fucker up and paint the ashes?

Oy, anons. There are software - decentralised, peer-to-peer - solutions to centralised web search now.
yacy.net/en/index.html
faroo.com/

Checking these out, thanks.

Good point user after I posted my feverish mind plotted pic related, and plastic spray bottle

Attached: hydrofluoric-acid-1522046480-3746776.jpeg (300x352, 7.45K)

Eostre is Germanic you nigger, the Celtic celebration is Imbloc which is held in Feburary

Their nepotism is so fucking blatant it's unreal. How can people even believe that stupid fucking meme?

Nepotism is smart though. Just like tribalism. Building an in-group that advocates only for its own interests is what whites should be doing.

Attached: download (21).jpg (243x207, 5.19K)

Yeah. That's how it always works.

"Some say Google is God. Others say Google is Satan." –Sergey Brin

GOOGLE IS GOG

Attached: f146b70b6013fc66a6d8a3b88bd553ac.jpg (400x200 144.89 KB, 17.09K)

Goyim Occupied Government? That's what we need. Less ZOG, more GOG.

I think you are looking to deep into this. Google is owned by world jewry and it serves their interests. You don't need to look for masonic imagery in android apps.

whatever will we do?

delete all you want, faggot. there will be more. you deified a kike bastard

Attached: 1490706929036.jpg (403x395, 64.83K)

Just think of it as atomic butthurt.

Attached: melandjews.jpg (600x394, 84.38K)

The jews wont allow it. Its not enough for the jews to be tribal. They deliberately attack others that try to practice the same behaviour.

Thank god I’m not the only one that noticed

Heh.

We're pointing out a pattern of behavior. That doesn't mean we want Google to be our pretend buddies again.

mfw Jewgle doesn't acknowledge one of their own radical rabbis getting crucified and coming back in spirit form.

Attached: COY-wGcUYAAg-eD.jpg (450x365, 39.88K)

Happy Easter

Attached: 49CAF4F9-A5EB-4DC0-A475-233D8357FC6F.jpeg (622x1367 375.79 KB, 364.93K)

They didn't have anything for Christmas, either. Their agenda couldn't be more obvious at this point.

Zig Forums is a staircase to knowledge
user is in a wheelchair
it doesn't matter how long he sits at the bottom
he'll never reach the top

They could at least think up something disparaging and snarky like they usually do, but they can't even manage that. The butthurt is so damn high over there, and it's not stopping any time soon.

They claim it's because they avoid heavily religious themes in their doodles now. Can anyone find and recent examples in the past few years of the opposite?

Celebrations displease Allah.

sometimes we should carry our crippled brothers to the top

Attached: mrfrodo.jpg (600x833, 118.65K)

Ramadan shit.

They died. Google's time will come.

At least Bing has purple marshmallow Easter candy as its background. Fucking kikes at Jewgle are too fucking obvious.

Attached: shot-20180331-20865-dubxr9.jpeg (1280x800, 336.69K)

We need to pay more attention to fags, dykes, trannies, feminists, leftists and people of color tbh

eeeehhhhhhh…..
I dont know about that.

We should do it for Hotwheels. A good fellow crippled by genes.

93426f: deep state nigger/spic/zogbot white

Translation: "We" are one! "We" can now work towards the consensus I have been instructed to push.

Translation: I will set the narrative that Google is safe! Keep typing in all your personal details!

(Btw, deep state nigger–Eric Schmidt and former top brass in the deep state were on a first-name basis)
assets.documentcloud.org/documents/1154294/nsa-google.pdf

Translation: I made a groundless assertion that completely contradicts all evidence, and when someone calls me on it, I simply insult them.

(No, deep state nigger, YOU are wrong. Every single piece of available evidence suggests that Google is a de facto arm of the surveillance machine–fuck right off with your pathetic bullshit-no, really…)

Translation: "I say violent things and encourage violence because my supervisors told me that's how you guys are! Violent right wingers! Can't wait to suck your data in at my controlled Tor node and put you on a watchlist, because that is what my superiors tell me because I am a stupid affirmative action nigger or spic who has no understanding or respect for the Fourth Amendment!"

That about sum it up?

nbcnews.com/think/opinion/easter-sunday-christians-must-remember-how-easily-often-our-faith-ncna861796?cid=sm_npd_nn_tw_ma

Jews equating Easter and "trad life" with White Supremacy. Whether you are Christian or not, this is some psycho-kikery here.

It's called Ostara.

THEY DID KWANZAA LAST YEAR
=A MADE UP HOLIDAY FROM THE 70S==
IT EVEN HAD SMILING NEGRO FAMILIES

Big fan of irony, are you Torfag?

Translation: I cannot address any points you made. Yes, I admit Google is in fact an arm of the mass surveillance system that has been in place for some time, and Google has participated for some time, and I am desperately shilling to hide this horrifying reality. America is a totalitarian state with a massive surveillance machine that sucks in every bit of information 24/7/365. I am a paid deep state shill and will continue to respond incessantly no matter how absurd, counterfactual and transparent my shilling is.

Attached: dWWU9DU.png (2642x628, 687.95K)

As an alternative to Google I would recommend ixquick, which is a startpage affiliate

Your translations are about as accurate as Google's own

By the way, fuckface, the agencies aren't entirely rogue, and not everybody takes Google's position, which is pro-mass surveillance. In fact, Donald Trump took control of the agencies through various means, and he has the hammer–not you. In short, you can get fucked.

If you are a little dick arrogant shitbag pajeet cockroach fuck in silicon valley or Bangalore getting paid to shill for your employer Gulag, you can also get fucked.

Google will stay afloat just as long as the US govt lets it and not any longer. Your ass should have been antitrusted long ago, but you had (emphasis *had*) some friends in high places.

The most important thing is that we the people reject your totalitarian surveillance bullshit. Awareness of your participation in the surveillance state is only growing. You and Facebook are two peas in a pod.

Therefore, fuck you, fuck Google, and fuck the surveillance state. Not going to respond to your shit further.

Pure coincidence.

Because (((they))) care not for their golem fighting and dying for Israel. Once they've served their purpose, they are thrown away like trash.

Attached: goyim.jpg (1000x624, 318.9K)

lol you know how i know you're not old enough to vote?

But… but MLP fans says that christianity is wrong and that they are semitic!

Could be "Gog and Magog" from the Bible.

Before I wasn't sure you were retarded but now you've removed all doubt

why are you even here?
>>>/plebbit/

Attached: 970.jpg (600x825, 61.67K)

it's better that Archive everything Offline. The Cabal could to do a Shutdown to the internet.