Stop the ATFs Bump Stock Ban Mega Thread

THEY ARE REQUIRED BY LAW TO READ AND REPLY TO EVERY COMMENT YOU SUBMIT

Ok faggots, third time is a charm. We are going to repeat our previous success and flood the ATF with comments for their “Proposed Rule-Making Re-Bump Stock Type Devices.” THEY ARE REQUIRED BY LAW TO READ AND REPLY TO EVERY COMMENT YOU SUBMIT. You may remember anons did this previously with other ATF rules changes under Obama, specifically, when they closed the trust “loop-hole” for registering NFA devices in non-NFA friendly states, and attempted to ban Green Tip ammo. We delayed the trust rule by one year, and they actually took some of our advise and removed the LEO signature requirement, and we stopped the Green Tip ammo ban altogether with 80,000 comments. This is proven to work so it is worth anons time.

Follow this link: federalregister.gov/documents/2018/03/29/2018-06292/bump-stock-type-devices

Make a comment regarding why you do not approve of the rules change. Be polite, be specific, and its best if you make it custom, and as long as possible so they have to read the whole thing. I will provide suggestions in the posts below as to what you can say, or what to bring up in your comments.

blog.princelaw.com/2018/03/29/atf-publishes-notice-of-proposed-rulemaking-re-bump-stock-type-devices/

archive.is/9wCnD

federalregister.gov/documents/2018/03/29/2018-06292/bump-stock-type-devices

archive.is/tDUFa

Attached: bump stock.jpg (800x450, 42.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

whitepages.com/name/John/Columbus-OH?q=John&l=columbus oh
federalregister.gov/documents/2018/03/29/2018-06292/bump-stock-type-devices
8ch.net/pol/res/11434976.html#q11434976
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If possible print out your letter and send by snail mail. ATF added this suspect comment to this round of rule making:

Do not make a copy a robo letter and submit the same thing over and over as they will throw it out.

Attached: 1911.png (1000x708, 451.86K)

Questions and points to put in your letter to the ATF:

-How can the ATF define “Single function of the trigger” to include a finger “bumping” off the trigger repeatedly and therefore functioning the trigger each time?

-What will happen to all the current bump stocks in circulation? What about their owners?

-How does ATF plan to prevent criminals such as Stephen Paddock from making bump stocks from readily available parts at Home Depot for under $35 dollars, such at a metal bar and two screws with washers connected to a firearms grip and stock?

-Will ATF consider a metal bar with two screws and washers to be a machine gun if also present in the same dwelling as a semi automatic firearm, since they may be “readily restored to shoot” as a machine gun in ATF's determination?

-Will holes drilled in a pistol grip or stock be considered a machine gun in the same manner ATF considers holes drilled in certain areas of a receiver to be machine guns?

-Does ATF plan to regulate an individuals finger which can bump a trigger rapidly without assistance from bump stock type devices?

-Will this rule regulate belt loops, which can be “readily restored to shoot,” a semi automatic firearm in the same way a bump stock does. Will a belt loop be on the same level as a shoe string which ATF has classified as a machine gun in the past?

-Will wearing pants with belt loops be illegal while operating a semi automatic firearm under this rule?

-Does ATF or Congress plan on allowing citizens a legal method to register their previously owned bump stocks on the NFA registry?

-Will the act of bump firing a firearm be considered “making a machine gun?'

Feel free to add some points of your own. Please spread this far and wide, lets beat the high score of 80,000 comments.

Attached: m16.jpg (281x179, 11.35K)

Bring the NRA in on this too. Not their leadership, but their social media followers.

Excellent Thread.

GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO REDPILL

Wow. Imagine having to read and respond logically to every redpill comment and the real reasons behind (((gun control))).

Prove it.

They actually gave up on the Green Tip ammo ban under obama, and they said publicly they basically could not read all the comments and comply with the law.

I think we only got 11-12k for the Trust loophole one, but it took them a year to go through it all and they actually did the right thing on that one. No one wanted a trust except to circumvent local LEO who would not sign the NFA papers as required, so ATF just removed that requirement.

If Trump wants it gone, so do I. Why does anyone need a bumpstock anyway? Also stop trying to D & C kike shill Trump is the most pro-gun president we've had since fuckin Reagan.

REPORTED FOR DERAILING AND D&C SHILLING

This is your brain on neocohenry

I can already see the MSM soundbite:

TRUMP APPOINTEE ENDORSES NEONAZI PROPAGANDA IN GUN CONTROL DEBATE COMMENTS: RESPONDS UNCRITICALLY TO VILE ANTI-SEMITIC ATTACKS

I love how this isn't stickied but some stupid bull shit about Trump will be stickied like 2 times a day.

Goyim, didn't you read?:

The BASED god emperor wants them banned so we might as well do what Reagan 2.0 wants us to do like give amnesty to a gorillion wetbacks in exchange for nothing

I'm not against Trump but every time he takes a shit it doesn't need to be an anchored post.

get a list of people from your work or school, with name and address. submit with every person. try to use different american ip's

not an Ohio fag but this is the sort of database you need to be on fam:

whitepages.com/name/John/Columbus-OH?q=John&l=columbus oh

Now I could write you a quick web scraper but we know how them cookies and cloud copies fuck your opsec so nah.

Mods please bumplock this thread. Ok ty.

So they are jews.
Fucking jewfedniggers.

We need to flat out push back f

We need to flat out push back for ATF abolishment.*

Hmm

8888888888888d chess?
Why won't they just wait like they've been doing for the past 20 years? Texas and other once solid Republican states are turning purple and even blue in the next 10 years. No need to rush.

I'm not gonna say it's chess but if Trump only bans bump stocks and doesn't listen any further, it's going to spark them to do something nasty, something that will need to be answered.

BASED!
A
S
E
D
!

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
KILL YOURSELF

Why?
Give your reasoning. Why would they do anything different then what they are already doing?

Post the replies you all receive and compare. If they aren't canned then they are going to be busy. If they are then you're wasting your time.

Well they're actually already calling for a complete disarmament of citizens, the bump stock ban won't be enough to appease them. Somebody will riot. That's what these animals do.

The comment period is 90 days, they won't do anything until after the comment period is closed.

Also, this method already worked twice.

Again you aren't answering my question.
Because they don't get what they want legislatively and have to wait 5 more years? How dumb are you? The left riots because its kike masters want them to. If (((they))) don't want a riot, there won't be one. You are assuming that if we give them some of what they want, they will riot because its not enough. I'll ask you this:
If we don't give them any of what they want, will they riot as well?
They can call for whatever they want. They aren't going to risk anything when the demographic change is continuing as planned.

Repeal the NFA.

Another false flag will probably be staged.

Parkland might have been staged because nothing happened after Vegas.
I dont know, I dont really want to see anything banned.
I want to see these morons rile themselves up to the point where they force the national guard to put them down. I don't really want anything banned.

Sage !

Attached: 6D634AC0-A6AB-405D-B55E-8027E34C220E.jpeg (675x1024, 107.54K)

So let me get this straight. You believe that if don't give them enough of what they want, they'll riot. If we don't give them anything we want, they'll kill people until we give them what they want.

Why would you negotiate with these people at all? Its better to tell them to fuck off and threaten to liquidate them if they kill any more people.

Attached: 1460964456767.jpg (3012x1728, 1.06M)

I want all the regulations repealed. Shall not be infringed, even for stupid meme gimmicks like bumpstocks. Full auto shouldn't require a fucking tax stamp. It's an American right to be able to privately own military grade hardware.

This. The revolutionary war was fought with privately owned warships, founders intended us to own whatever we wanted.

Then light 'em up. Hopefully they didn't automate the response process, and they can blame lack of funding for the reason.

How about stopping the bill these faggot kids want passed that Allows the ATF to put a name with every gun in their records. Aka an Updated DataBase. (Illegal by the way)

If the 2A is destroyed, it means the end of a free white race in America.
You will become Brazil.

No kidding.

I agree everyone should have fully automatic wepons

They should. It's a shame the army doesn't even get fully automatic rifles anymore.

where is that bible.txt file…?

Actually, if the 2A is destroyed, it will be time to kill the extant traitor government, not to submit to death. Why the fuck would you even suggest such a retarded thing?

He's half right. Killing the Second Amendment would essentially subjugate all free Whites to the Judeo-Marxist state. He's wrong about the Brazil thing, though. Someone, somewhere, will riot and soon it'll spread across the country where decent Americans take up arms and fight back, even to the death, because death is preferable to slavery.

now this is what I call bait

Attached: 1522602983588.jpg (832x1200, 127.98K)

And?

I get opposing this on principle.

Really though don't use these, either go to Zig Forums and learn how to make a bottle opener or stick to single shots for accuracy.

Attached: bottleopener.jpg (619x491, 67.53K)

I can't say I totally disagree with the sentiment, but what really matters is the will of the people to fight. The second amendment doesn't mean much if no one is willing to shed blood.

If all we had are winchester 1873's and Colt single action army's,but we wanted change, we could get it done. All the AR15's in the world doesn't make up for a sleeping populace.

Frankly I think the quickest way to get things going is if they old guard starts to die and the new leaders outright go for door to door confiscation without realizing the they'd be swinging a sledge hammer in a room full of nitroglycerin.

I hear you can open a beer “lightning” quick with those

Just remember if you are going to be one of those "i don't like them anyway" people and can not be bothered to lift a finger to help those that do like them. Don't be surprised when they come for some part you actually enjoy and there are less people in the hobby to defend it because those "noobs" or "mall ninja's" that spent 200-400 on a bump stock got fucked over by the Idiots leading the NRA who decided to say "well we don't like bump stocks anyway" like the retarded capitulators they have always been.

and privately owned cannons. Top of the line military technology.

I heard those are jam-a-riffic though.

Daily reminder that using a bump stock on a semi auto is like wearing a strappon over a cockcage. The only time you're going to need a fully auto is when law is compromised, because you will not be able to get away with shooting somebody with that thing with how paranoid police are today. So just use the wifi at the starbucks a few miles away with a no-contract smartphone (theyre 30 bucks at walmart unless you really trust your vpn host or tor), buy and install the original bolt-catch, hide it somewhere and use a shotgun in the meantime.

Attached: 093560.jpg (2880x2040, 1.65M)

I really wish no guns would fuck off when speaking about stuff like this. They are almost as bad as soccer moms.

Nice NES Max picture, though.

Attached: nes max transparent.png (2880x2040, 3.77M)

Are you guys serious? Do you only use bitcoin to buy codeine and weed then?

The rule of law hasn't existed for over a century, dipshit.

maybe because they see a SCOTUS ruling in the future????

Zig Forumsacks are law abiding citizens, Mr. ATF man.

reminder that drumpfie did this.

Okay… so get one and use it now to stop that caravan then. Read the rest of the text.

Then pay $200 for an enhanced permit and buy one, so the government can schedule you on their collection route 10 years later. And let me ask, will you also cuck yourself like so if the US adopts the euro hate-speech policies? I hope you do so we won't have to smell your gross feet anymore because you always got your bitch legs in the air.

I don't care about the rest of the text. The rest of the text is based on a false premise and a poor understanding of the situation in which we find ourselves and is therefore irrelevant.

Attached: check em duterte.png (573x487, 383.23K)

Zig Forumsacks are law abiding citizens, Mr. ATF man.

moron

Then would you, speaker for all of 8chans /pol, kindly direct me to somewhere that recognizes that the US government is corrupted by librals and jews and discusses things we can do to win our country back? And it is legal to own a fully automatic weapon so long as you register properly.

And really, ISIS is winning out of fear, nobody wants to join the alt-right, or other far right movements because of how cuckholded they are, they want ANTIFA, BLM and ISIS because they have made themselves powerful and intimidating, contrast to anime and frog posting asperger wretches. You think people are looking at antifa in shame? They beat people half to death, burn property and make a crowd as far as the eye can see. People see that and are intimidated, so instead of admitting so, they say, "they must have a good reason for doing this" and root for them, just like they responded to the attack on the world trade center.

kys

The armed populace is needed to regulate, a counterbalance, to its government's militia. This helps ensure a free state.

This is the point of the 2nd Amendment.

Who cares? You can get the same effect as a bump stock just using a piece of string. What are they gonna ban string next?

Nice try Shariablue. 0/10 would not bang.

String is a machine gun per ATF user.

I was not aware these things even existed.

no they're doing to ban semi-autos you dense trumpcuck. fuck off back to reddit.

TRUMP WILL BAN BUMP STOCKS. CHECKEM

Do you even know what a semi-automatic is? I mean… that's technically ALL guns… outside of bolt action rifles and ancient muskets.

yep, that's the point of infringing the second amendment you dumb trumpscum

Well, even if that were magically possible (which it's not), overturning the second amendment would effectively cause a 2nd civil war… which would likely turn out to be the shortest civil war in human history since the liberal dipshits wouldn't have any guns to defend themselves with.

Really, you're getting all excited for nothing. Shit like this is the kind of problem that effectively sorts itself out.

They can't even technically ban bump stocks. The very second they try six or eight legal injunctions will be fired on across their bow and, due to the nature of the legal wording… the supreme court will have no choice but flush it since only the receiver is even legally classified as a "gun". They can't easily or readily ban shit that isn't directly a part of said "gun", it won't hold up if it's legally challenged.

And even beyond that you can still 3D print as many fuckin bumb stocks as you like, so who even fuckin cares? Hell you can 3D print the whole fuckin gun if you like!

"Gun control"… what a fuckin joke! Makes about as much sense as "earthquake control". You can PREPARE for an earthquake, you cannot "control" an earthquake. Same with guns.

You can make a zip gun out of a rolled up newspaper and a nail. $20 bucks down at the hardware store and you've got everything you need to build a gun. Buy a 3D printer and make as many millions of guns as you like! Fuck I once knew a guy who built a gawd damn RAIL GUN in his garage just for shits and giggles!

Don't confuse Americans with a bunch of meandering gutless cucks from Europe or Australia. We're living in the land of innovation, where creation, invention and ingenuity can easily surpass any law on the books with enough concerted effort. Trying to ban guns in America would be like trying to ban intelligence and creativity… good luck with that! :D

Do they only show the comments after the comment period is over? And do they moderate them?

Attached: big file for you.png (1898x847 7.82 MB, 86.31K)

A finger can be used as a bump stock, therefore this bans ALL weapon firing

>>>/gaschamber/

Sometimes all this bullshit shills keep on posting gets very tiresome and fucking stupid to read, because they really are fucking stupid. And I'm referring to both (((willie and friends))) and their so-called 'smart' talking points.

>federalregister.gov/documents/2018/03/29/2018-06292/bump-stock-type-devices

I didn't notice this before top kek

>Costs of advertising to inform owners of the need to dispose of their bump-stock-type devices.8ch.net/pol/res/11434976.html#q11434976

Attached: Destroy bump stock type devices.png (603x646, 37.29K)

lol, are they going to raid the 400,000 faggots who bought bump stocks? Next time their is a Democrat for president they are going to go wild waco'ing rednecks with bump stocks.

This rule could really set shit off. Last time they killed a bunch of gun owners uncle Timmy blew up a federal building.

They are going to have to open the registry for this, or … maybe that was the plan all along.

Disregard prior posts and focus on compiling databases of proxies with corresponding contact info. If you niggers are too lazy for this task I will be forced to tackle it and spoonfeed it out on some backchannel (glow in the darks can forget about it, not following routine so you cant trace my activity pattern hehe). *C'mon lads let's get it going.*

commented

Attached: nigs.webm (204x360, 1.63M)

meant this

for

heh, we should include shitloads of redpills about race, jews, and everything else that constitutes the redpill alongside each comment about guns. We'll force them to be full blown Zig Forumsacks by the time they're through it all.

lol wtf

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

that nigga relaxed

and he paid with his life

Machine gun ban Reagan? Fuck yourself to death.

This is why the hood needs to be disarmed.

This could not be funnier. I think there's an excellent buildup of tension as the nigs repeatedly handle the gun with their fingers on the trigger – really gets you worked up, you know? – and then the sudden punchline, followed by the little groan at the end.
8/8
Never relax.