Controlling immigration with annexation

Why cannot the US military annex 100 miles of land from the border and build the wall there?
We need to leave a mark on the Mexicans like they are doing in Houston and Dallas!

Even California, the state of ((Gold and Movies)) is acting on Trump's ambitions.
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-farmworkers-ice-20180316-htmlstory.html

Attached: reee.png (1198x1098, 457.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=(j)O0gEwHVo1g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why would we want more Mexicans?

Don't hesitate to also check out my new video on the issue
youtube.com/watch?v=(j)O0gEwHVo1g

replace j with z

LOL

What is wrong with taking in more mexican land?

I created this video with the masses in mind. It's a video where a cat tells you all about Mexicans and how we should take their land before they take all our jobs.
Take mexican land before they take our bump stocks

user saying that is like saying this is a good video on syrian migrant terrorism

Called it. Money for the rest of the wall comes from NAFTA negotiations. Either Mexico agrees to write a paycheck, or they're slammed with taxes, or the USA pulls out altogether. It looks like we might go with option three.

But the President just said he also wants to withdraw from the pact? Stupid taco niggers. This is the equivalent of an employer saying "You're fired!" with the employee then saying "You can't fire me! I quit!"

Mexico is just admitting they're too poor to fight off America if we do a full on Poland-style invasion

Attached: Highdef.png (870x588, 432.24K)

Do you think that Trump is going to kill every last shitskin squatting on that land? Nobody but the most retarded kool-aid drinking tumblr landwhale would believe that Trump would ever order such a thing. If we were going to play that kind of way, we would just keep marching south until we run out of land.

rather not, m8

If its 3 then canada gets to rightly suffer too.

I hope so. As a fucking leaf, we need a good purge.

Also I'm pretty sure that prior to NAFTA there was a bilateral agreement between US and Canada

We don't. They get deported.

Reminder that this is what the US should look like.

Attached: b04bd1ceb1d8ab00621de7329b9709d6d55bd00dc2dfc91c7a27b413a2d21e5e.jpg (964x740, 54.95K)

Well that explains alot.

Nah, just push them out as we annex everything in our way to the Panama Canal

No need to annex it.
Simply invade, depopulate it, put it under military control and negotiate terms with Mexico for returning it, which includes repatriation of all their citizens, paying for a wall, etc. Failure to do so, oh well, we have a depopulated zone to keep the spics out anyways.

Get the fuck off this board. Fucking TPP, NWO bullshit. Fucking nigger kikes. Glass Israel.

Attached: 1516476197725.jpg (1024x1067, 274.56K)

OP, do you really believe that this is realistic?

All the liberals have penis envy?

Florida still has a land dick, isnt all that pozzed outside of immigration. Florida Man always up to some kind of masculine hijinks

excellent reasoning user.

Attached: Thumbs_up.jpg (398x500, 85.38K)