U.S. Blocks Resolution Condemning Israel Over Violent Riots On Gaza Border

breitbart.com/jerusalem/2018/04/01/u-s-blocks-resolution-condemning-israel-over-riots-on-gaza-border/
archive.is/ZTuS3

Attached: 1ch5kg_us-ambassador-united-nations-nikki-haley-is-urging-russia-use-its-leverage-640x426.jpg (640x426, 34.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-intelligence-classified-white-phosphorus-as-chemical-weapon-516523.html
hrw.org/news/2009/03/25/israel-white-phosphorus-use-evidence-war-crimes
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1513302046231.jpg (500x495, 86.8K)

Attached: my sides.png (1258x443, 70.41K)

/thread

Checked

Attached: IMG_3012.JPG (1500x1087, 297.63K)

Is this for real?

Attached: outjew-the-je.jpg (2385x1559, 2.08M)

Praize kek

Attached: 1476328955499.jpg (2003x2560, 2.57M)

t-trust the plan..

what's the next step in your master plan?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (742x666, 412.21K)

The positioning is, but the satellites are infinitely smaller obviously so it's not really a cloud of metal out there.

Checked
It's a CGI showing tracked objects. Yes it's a cartoon depiction of the real # of non classified satelites

Every day gets weirder and weirder.

That was funny , I laughed as I read it

Please. Drumpf has no plan. He's in over his head.

Why else would he nominate an avowed goy toy as UN Ambassador? And Secretary of State? And nearly every other upper-echelon executive branch position?(USER WAS DROWNED IN SEMEN FOR THIS POST)

Attached: Maddow8816.png (271x350, 104.48K)

checks out

Attached: trump zionism 7.JPG (584x743, 91.83K)

P===============▄▄▄▄▄▄
E============▄▀========▀▄▄
E=========▄▀==▄▄=========▄▀
P========▄===▀▀▀=======▄▀
E=======▄▀============▀▄▄
E========▄===============▀▄
P========▀▄================▀▄
E=▄▀▀▀▄▄▄=▀▄▄▄==============▀▄
E=▀▄======▀===================▀
P==▄▀=========================▀
E==▀▄========================▄▀
E====▀▄====================▄▀
P======▀▄================▄▀
E========▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀PEEP PEEP

RED WHITE AND KIKE'D

Jew and Muslims are equally bad. They are both Semitic in mind if not purely in biology middle east is mixed as fuck. Screw them!
If we need the oil, take the fucking oil, but their is no national politicy in the so called west the Semetic inverted Saturn blackcube satanists call the shots.

Attached: 7e365fddf8362dc6034c076c60182ea3877b0e7b46d16c52d12014b9af889475.gif (555x666, 697.9K)

Trips BTFO good bye rachposter you utter faggot.

What the fucking christ has happened to Zig Forums. Is this what winning feels like?

Never thought I'd see the day

Attached: 8c3d15b1f05558a8a0b360a2a5a5806ec240aa0a90d89db76fe65012bbf87c0e.jpg (376x459, 30.43K)

USA always defending kikes, gotta protect your multi billion annual gifts to israel!

what an interesting turn of events?

Attached: rachbtfo.PNG (1342x28, 5.3K)

Q predicted this.

Trump is a good goy

LMNOP predicted rachposter getting BTFO?
Did he give an ETA for the zenpol spammer to get holocausted?

sauce?
all i saw happening was iran and russia ganging up on US funded terrorists and crashing their party in syria.
and i doubt losing an entire war and billions in assets was the plan in 2015

Stay on your side of the wall, Rachposter bitch.

Attached: 1496204089393.png (538x441, 224.48K)

It's good to finally see Israel getting some respect after obongo the muslim

At least he REKT'd DACA and all the beaners paying attention to it.

But which nation to be contribute billions in aid to? As Americans we have a strategic investment in Israel

This user (not me btw) is very redpilled. Offer him /our/ support.

kek

((( )))
It's funny how I don't see you support
reported btw

Lol hail is getting desperate

you sound like a shill, instead of trying to D&C and blackpill, you can agree with (btw, that poster isn't me, so feel free to comment)

((( )))
reported

Support this random user, he knows

Fuck off roach.

Attached: Shitskin Meltdown.gif (480x270, 2.3M)

Into the >>>/bog/ with you ahmed

Uh, no. This gets the mudslimes to hate the US even more. Because now Greatest Ally won't face international repercussions thanks to Bestest Goy.

if kikes get what they want then we win . this is what trumpcucks actually believe

YES MODS
GAS THIS FUCKING TRIPSTEALING KIKE

Attached: 12673489739.png (1000x562 1.35 MB, 37.51K)

pathetic

Isis funding via CIA ratlines was cut almost immediately after Trump was sworn in. Took a few months but thats how these things operate unfortunately.
I'm confused, would you rather the US stay and "win"?

no, but i dont want burgers on here on damage control and pretending it was the plan all along

Of course fucking muricans are eternal ZOG dogs.

It's all 4D chess faggots.
Still (((our guy)))

Fucking wat?

what are you talking about

why is he protecting Israel instead?

Even a roach can be right about plague rats and weasels.

This, we need to keep antagonizing the mudslimes as we draw down our commitments there.

The goal is total war in the Middle East. Turkey is about to go ape on Israel too, and Turkey's military is vastly more powerful than Israel's.

Attached: LsMCLSR.jpg (934x900, 321.29K)

To be fair all non-retarded Boers got the fuck out of there in the 1990s when the writing was on the wall.

But Trump should fund an insurgency there that's anti-black much like Obama funded ISIS.

Trump would constantly criticize the war in Syria on the stump. With charges of the Obama admin and state dept not fighting isis hard enough and in some cases aiding and abetting them. Of course it was a part of his plan.

Attached: 1512527096215.png (843x641 1.38 MB, 103.7K)

(checked)
Leaving Syria is great but why block real condemnation of Israel over the Palestinian murders?

Not our problem

Attached: 10297349823.jpg (900x900, 73.19K)

(checked)
can you justify Trump's move to block real condemnation of Israel?

Attached: brainlet 18.jpg (588x823, 146.14K)

No one has to justify anything, it's Israels border they can do what they want. It's not our problem.

pic related. it's (((you)))

Attached: trump supporter.jpg (856x482, 34.36K)

i think he was referring to the use of the ellipsis which does look pretty faggy

kill yourself

fair enough

Make Israel Palestine Again

I bet you faggots would weep just as much if some beaner were put down on the US/MEX border.
Fucking queers.

Go ahead. Just don't drag the US into into faggot.

Attached: 1519133737651.gif (273x275, 1.79M)

Who defended Muslims? They're a mean to the end. Trump was given the opportunity to condemn Israel and begin sanctions. He failed to deliver and even defended the Jewish State.

Has all been debunked as empty rhetoric. Trump has revealed his loyalty is to Israel.

Its not my fault youre a retard.

how does this reply address anything I said?

Attached: brainlet merchant 2.jpg (545x478, 39.26K)

but israel has nukes and chemical weapons

America = The Eternal Goodest Goy Slave

Thats because the beaners are trying to get into America, and we like America. Muh Palestinians are trying to get into israel, and we hate israel. We hate israel so much that we want to see it become a multicultural utopia, where people of all races and creeds are allowed to come and go as they please and to practice their culture as they see fit.

Attached: 9406707811de5218e5e3f665578f2ae61b4fdc64d79ed9636cfed6cdafad1a2e.jpg (1180x1187, 218.71K)

It IS our problem. Remember, israel is our greatest ally, therefore we must help them in whatever way we can. Showering them with billions in taxpayer money is one way that we can fulfill our duty to gods chosen people, sending our sons to die in their wars is another. But, the best thing that we can do to save the only democracy in the middle east and to help them in their holy mission to bring the word of g-d to the people of this world is to help make their nation into the kind of multicultural utopia where little kids get hunted down by Pakistani rape gangs while the police do nothing to stop, for fearing of being called "racist".

I for one can think of no better way to service our greatest allies.

Attached: bbd4ba144912a464677ebe8b7596cf03291ed1530b8feeedad58b76c91f637e3.png (800x800, 964.37K)

Sending our sons to die for the chosen tribe is simply not enough anymore. It's time for the American women to step up, and do their part as well. In the name of Democracy and the Christian Lord let as BTFO Muzzies and their leader, this Animal Assad, and bring forward the word of God and human rights to the people of the Middle East. MAGA Deus Vult!

Attached: draft.jpg (275x183, 13.32K)

I'll just send a bulldozer to move my property line over your fenze by a few feet. I'll do this once every few years because I can. If you come out and start yelling at me in anger, watch out.

Was that your doghouse in the way of my bulldozer? So what? I want to put my doghouse there now.

t. schlomo

Trump is keeping up with the Democrat line here.

in what universe?
delusional

and they obviously know how to use them.
Before the Syrian (((chemical attack))) they practiced with phosphor weapons on Palestinian kids.

post sets.

Serious problem with dual citizenship in power.
Why?

US intelligence assessment had characterised White Phosphorus after the first Gulf War as a "chemical weapon".

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-intelligence-classified-white-phosphorus-as-chemical-weapon-516523.html

Israel's repeated firing of white phosphorus shells over densely populated areas of Gaza is evidence of war crimes

hrw.org/news/2009/03/25/israel-white-phosphorus-use-evidence-war-crimes

Attached: Aqui.jpg (380x432, 75.16K)

You ever wonder why Israel's expansion never seems to involve taking over the Gaza strip? The jews already view themselves as owning the Gaza strip. It's their chemical weapons testing range.

oy vey muh 4chan style D&C sliding doesn't work here, turns out white supremacists make a good case and the other races want to ride to Nat Soc wave to freedom! Quick Abraham deploy the blackpills we'll show them problematic goys

What international human rights and humanitarian law?

sage negated

I never thought i'd see this happening
M O D S = G O D S

Attached: gandalf.gif (245x150, 762.08K)