Oklahoma Teachers walking out after getting raise

Oklahoma teachers are walking out after getting a 6k a year raise (instead of 10k).
Found this infograph, it's pretty handy at pointing out why teachers are retarded.

Attached: facebookteacher.png (1232x1012, 272.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/4QdCW
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's the requirement for becoming a teacher in OK? I'll swing down that way and earn a nice living teaching poor white kids to have self-pride for half of the year and spend the other half farming and wife hunting.

that's actually not a bad idea…

Just a 4 year bachelor degree (any subject) and take an easy teaching test.
I was a teacher in Oklahoma for a while. Piece of cake. Nice white classes, good pay, low cost of living.

Nigger please…

Not mine. Saw it on facebook on a story about the walkout.

Then I guess I'm moving to Oklahoma after I finish my degree. Get to hang out with kids all day and teach them cool shit. Fucking teachers don't know how easy they have it because they're all spoiled women without husbands or children.

Or they're stuck teaching niggers, and in that case I understand the upset.

Oklahoma's where all the redskins went.

(checked)
Ok here's a short list that my autism focused on:

I thought the whole beginning with conjunctions and ending with prepositions thing was outdated and no longer a rule.

Yep.
Conjunctions:
There is a widespread belief—one with no historical or grammatical foundation—that it is an error to begin a sentence with a conjunction such as and, but or so. In fact, a substantial percentage (often as many as 10 percent) of the sentences in first-rate writing begin with conjunctions.

Prepositions:
At one time, schoolchildren were taught that a sentence should never end with a preposition. However, this is a rule from Latin grammar that was applied to English. While many aspects of Latin have made their way into the English language, this particular grammar rule is not suited for modern English usage.

Literally the first word in the first sentence is a mistake.

And so begins the fall of man.

lazy.

English rules are retarded anyway. Arbitrary ones even moreso.

What languages do you read and write, Pajeet?

English, but there are so many arbitrary rules I personally ignore most of them.
"i before e except after c… sometimes"
"Use an apostrophe to show possession.. except in these 200 special occasions… like in the word it's."

English rules are retarded.

Nah.

(You), the intellectual.

…you don't know how to spell.
yeah, thes rules are hard to understand and use.

teachers have 3 months off in the summer and almost one full month in the winter. they can work a second job after they get home at 4:00 while everyone else is still stuck at work. it's called sacrifice. i am tired of hearing the teacher myth "oh i sacrifice for these kids". you don't do shit buy complain, teachers.

Any men looking to solve the problem could consider becoming a teacher somewhere like OK or similar.
There is a shortage of male teachers, and with the degeneracy coming out of the media, amd if you arent a degenerate yourself you have a real chance to do something useful and good here.

What a terrible time to start a sentence with a lowercase and misspell 'but'…

Though I do agree, all teachers do is complain. Contradictory.
"I work 80 hours a week for my students." "I work 6 jobs to make enough money to live."

Wait, so you work 80 hours and 6 jobs? How is that possible?

Why is it so difficult to teach students now, when the teachers who taught in one room school houses do a better with the resources that they had back then?

In countries where bad teachers are allowed to get fired, good teachers make a lot of money.

Attached: o-1912-EIGHTH-GRADE-EXAM-570.jpg (570x2757, 180.02K)

lel Devos ended that shit back in January.

As someone who was raised by a teacher and is currently engaged to one, I can tell you that 90% of teacher's complaints are complete bullshit, especially when it comes to money. On a teacher's budget my father raised all five of us and died without a cent of debt to his name after I graduated college.

There are a million legitimate grievances to take against the american education system and where it puts the cash ranging from classroom sizes/penalties and horrendously mismanaged standardized testing that impacts budget and funding. Even shit like teacher's unions and the constantly pushed (and failing) cucked standards like Common Core are more of a real complaint.

Attached: chill jesus.jpg (494x349, 20.37K)

2 months.
2 weeks max, usually 1.5.
They get home at 5 if they're actually doing their job. The ones who leave earlier are the ones who have to be fired.
Yeah, you're lying through your teeth, kike.

Yeah, these millennials are just lazy! Back in my day you could afford private college just by working a summer job! They're obviously able to earn $30,000 in just three months, so they're lazy for not doing it!

Fucking kill yourself, retard. Do you really think the people HERE won't know about inflation?

I was a teacher in Oklahoma. The ONLY ones who worked until 5 were the old teachers who didn't use the internet. They're the ones who spent more time making their own worksheets and spent a ton of class time on BS 'fun' stuff for kids.
They also always had the least educated kids.

Actually it seemed like every male teacher ended up with great test scores and smart kids, while the women teachers were not even close.

Basically we need fewer emotional women teachers who want to be surrogate parents and more male teachers who know their job is to teach a kid.

There is nothing to believe faggot. Common core is over, she struck it down at the federal level. The only places still pushing CC are Nigville USA tier schools that refuse to drop it.

We have serious problems with a lack of male teachers thanks to jewish sociological stigma against it, yeah.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Just the jews' favorite fucking tactic of all time, dipshit. Holy fucking hell.

Kill yourself my dude.

In OP's image, does the time count time spent correcting exams, preparing classes, etc? These aren't free, and while after a few years you have the classes ready enough correcting exams, etc take a good chunk of time.
Also they're fucking stupid. If they want to strike they should ask for the impossible, then don't get it and have a reason to strike. Getting what you want and then going on a strike is simply stupid, their leadership must be a bunch of retards.

It doesn't take that long to correct exams or prepare for class. I used the internet EXTENSIVELY when I was teaching. Premade lessons plans are everywhere and just like the infographic says, we only had to take 2 grades a week.

Cry harder, faggot. CC is still there.

don't call me a liar, fuck-wit. if you are going to make accusations, put up proof or shut the fuck up.

They are. That user is being autistic as fuck, and doesn't see how using a conjunction at the beginning of the sentence has a lot of impact in the flow of reading and can be quite useful. But he's too stuck on outdated rules, as points out, to acknowledge this.

t. professional editor

Tell us how sex and gender mean the same thing. Tell us envy and jealousy mean the same thing.

Then tell us why it is that you think this.

You SOUND like a JEW. And probably THINK writing like this IS good. Let's use commas, for dramatic, pauses, because correct punctuation, is, outdated, too.

t. possible English professor

fuck, youre right these niggers

>“Now comes confirmation that the activists were dead on — and that Republican leadership, including Sen. Lamar Alexander, Rep. John Kline, and House Speaker Paul Ryan, carried out a cynical scheme to betray their constituents and give the Administration everything it wanted,” McGroarty continued, citing a Politico Pro interview with former Obama education secretary Arne Duncan.
'Sen. Lamar Alexander, Rep. John Kline, and House Speaker Paul Ryan,

archive.is/4QdCW

(((You))) know, you don't have to speak or write in English. Maybe you use a language with rules that updated in your opinion.

Attached: 1460670774729.gif (400x388, 280.41K)

Attached: what-the-fuck-is-wrong-with-you-1519608286712.jpg (2048x1536, 195.82K)

Knowing people who have quit teaching for more profitable ventures, I have heard a very different set of complaints than this infographic.

For this infographic, though…
For their level of education and the service that a good teacher provides, they are. Teachers in other countries get paid far more than teachers in the U.S. Of course, the European countries demand a bit more out of their teachers than the U.S. does - they require that the teacher understands some degree of child psychology, which is not demanded in the U.S.

It's a legitimate complaint from people who are highly qualified, but is not a legitimate complaint from someone who is not.

Teachers use textbooks so they aren't constantly lecturing. "Read this chapter out of the text" is a quick and easy thing to have your students do on their own if you need to cram more material down their throat - which you often do.

This is a legitimate complaint - but only from new teachers. An experienced teacher probably has a set of lesson plans already written up, and their plan for teaching is already set. They probably don't have to write new lesson plans very often, and have binders upon binders of work that they don't have to repeat.

A new teacher is going to spend way more time planning than an experienced teacher. There's no way that the amount of work they have to do is going to get done in 6 hours. Granted, some communication is likely to cut down on this a lot, but teaching is certainly a field that requires a bit of setup before the machinery gets rolling efficiently.

4 year college degree? Yeah, no.

Quicker and easier than "Go read this online article that is more succinct and up to date."

I got my work done in 6 hours as a first year. Again, the internet exists. Use it.

I had mostly advanced scores in my class with regular ed. It's about using your time efficiently and not wasting it on 'fun' activities that female teachers like to do.

LEL You are free to think that 32k is a good wage and I'll say nay. If teachers only were required to have 2 year college then yeah, it's allright.
Wanna know why this debate is retarded? Because lefties ask for money for 'the schools' and skeptics blame 'the teachers'.
Everyone in every state and every county and every town should tar and feather every school districts administrators
YES EVERY ADMINISTRATOR
Everytime you hear about wasting money in schools, it's never "oops we paid Mrs. Jameson too much!", it's always
"Oh yeah those 20 servers in the closet had to be bought, and at sticker price. It's for the children :^)"
"Of course we need 20 counselors for a class of 300, those kids need our support :^)"
In short, refer to the handy dandy graph on the left if you have further questions.

Attached: Oekaki.png (500x250, 9.4K)

32k is good money for Oklahoma.
Around here $15/ hour is considered great.

And getting a teaching degree is easy. I got my degree in Elementary Ed from UCO. There was a literal retard in class with us. Like actually retarded. Not severe, but just mildly.
Anyway, she got her teaching degree, same as me. In the eyes of the state, we are equal.

Good sidestep of what I brought up user, next time I won't deign to reference the thread.
Admins are the scum of the earth and that's where 99% of fraud waste and abuse occur
Teachers are a fucking red herring, and sure, maybe in OK it's OK to get that kind of salary, but guess what, here in AZ some bitch posted her salary: BOOM 30k flat. And this bitch was teaching in the snobby part of town!
Ask someone who's not a fucking teacher but has touched the slimy tentacles of school districts (like an IT sort of guy or a contractor) and you'll get stories for days.

Attached: 897h3298hj23slap.jpg (415x515, 60.16K)

Male preschool teacher here, I do my best to instill pride in their ancestry.
It's also a 99 percent white school so it's easy