ISRAEL TO SEND AFRICAN MIGRANTS TO WEST

Israel says it has reached ‘unprecedented’ deal to resettle African migrants in the West
archive.fo/NHrpW

>In a statement released by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s office, Israel said it was working with the United Nations to resettle at least 16,250 migrants in Western nations under the scheme, which would be implemented in stages over five years. Netanyahu later said at a news conference that Canada, Italy and Germany would be among the countries where migrants would be resettled.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (742x495, 738.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/422956-israel-migrants-un-plan-africa/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Checked
Fuck off pissrael we're full

Killing two birds with one stone… Israel you are adding fuel to a fire that will be uncontrollable.

How can this NOT redpill normies lol

(very nice)
I also agree with myself that most of my ideas are indeed brilliant.

Gas the kikes

Fuggg

Italy denies

lel am i still banned

It's okay guys, Cuckistan got this.

Attached: Snippet.jpg (750x980, 608.53K)

F U C K
U
C
K

At least you guys have some real cold up there right?

(checked)
Kikes are laughing in our face

rt.com/news/422956-israel-migrants-un-plan-africa/

We don't need to archive this. See what the official statement published for kikes says:

According to the statement, the agreement will be carried out in three stages over five years, at the end of which "the reality of life in south Tel Aviv and the surrounding neighborhoods will significantly improve."

TRANSLATED: "By pushing this garbage off onto other countries, our lives will be better."

Attached: Fellow-White-People.png (5052x2526, 1.44M)

topkek

bump

stigy dis mogs

Diversity for thee, but not for me, stupid goyim

What do you do if a neighbour throws rubbish over their fence into your alottment? Instead of putting it into their own garabage or taking it to the dump?

What a fucking arsehole neighbour.

Anyone know what Protocols Of Elders this thing triggered? The "there's one rule for you, and a different rule for me" one that these cancerous fucking kikes are pulling?

I'm so fucking tired of having to interact with niggers on a daily basis. They're the rudest, most aggressive people on this planet. I really hope someday soon they genocided and we don't have to think about them anymore.

That's really up to the Jews themselves. Will the Jews continue to play this game of promoting and using niggers as living bioweapons against white nations in their vindictive quest where they end up getting culturally enriched by the niggers they and the rest of mankind so heavily despise or rally and at least compromise and say "ok, all civilised races of the world, let's genocide the fuck out of niggers like we're doing to Palestinians and Africans in Israel". The Jews better get used to their entire tribe being stupid faggy subhuman niggers like don lemon and trevor whateverthefuck his niggerkike name is kek

we should reciprocate this beautiful gift of diversity the juden have bestowed upon us, with a gift to israel of even greater diversity in return.

let us say, six million european africans?

Hebrew Israelites B T F O