We got the meme lab

CONQUERED FAGS, recently there has been a meme lab by david hogg and friends, and we decided to pay a visit to pay our respect from Zig Forums, so he is the results
/ebz3jVS

Attached: memelablmao.jpg (202x243 16.75 KB, 49.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vanityfair.com/news/2018/03/inside-the-secret-meme-lab-designed-to-propel-neveragain-beyond-the-march
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

F

yyyeeeeaaahhhh

Attached: space god.png (1090x1074, 1.91M)

the fucking madman actually did it

Attached: marg AAAAAAAAAAAAA.JPG (238x257, 18.24K)

Proof that's their lab? Because if it is you guys are glorious!

SIEG HEIL!

Attached: ooooooohhh.jpg (1000x847, 190.54K)

God damn this is spicyy

Well done ayran

Attached: cfbc4375d94f62f1fad6479d777c4e04b177940c862e81b6abd9a1c924ef3714.gif (287x206, 1.06M)

im dumb how to access?

ebinly

meem'd

fellow hwhite nationalists xD

goddamit op its 2018 get a better phone.

LOL, I was just explaining HWNDU to my father this morning.

Here we have the first of many grains of salt from the new mine.

Attached: oh you.jpg (300x214, 7.45K)

this was from half chan thumbnail
mods over there are wiping everything related to this

I keep trying to upload the webm that an user took of the location, but this thread and the other one are giving me an error that says the file already exists. I don't see it in this thread or the other one.

upload this image along with with the webm

Attached: minimum.gif (1x1, 35)

Let the tears flow freely

Attached: Laughing-Then-Crying-Meme-09.jpg (700x700, 59.93K)

Just got banned off halfchan for suggesting someone use a voip phone and tie up their landline with fashwave remix's 24/7

Attached: 19864079165340875610874580147081647.webm (1x1 4.03 MB, 35)

Attached: 1522687628766.png (1920x1080, 379.63K)

Attached: archer.jpg (320x240 122.93 KB, 1.05M)

pics from the imgur

Attached: gpwAKz3.jpg (1899x1810 500.06 KB, 340.25K)

looks like hogg got his daddy's lawyers to delete the meanie weenie posts

Attached: blort.png (149x201, 79.38K)

This is an op against us.
All "leads" and the subsequent photographs in the original thread, were all supplied by the same FBI poster 380801
They're trying to make legal justification to shut the site down for promoting terrorism.

go away David

Good work, anons. Any social media butthurt about this yet?

Attached: thumbs up.jpg (301x267, 23.68K)

We're the victims here, yid.

I don't know but I think the kids just went back to school so they might not see the Zig Forums thing posted to the door.

Well done

Attached: 1522561022229.gif (260x242, 1.91M)

by this point i'm convinced that HoggSquad members were FLAnon1 and FLAnon2

the 10259 address originally came from FLAnon1 last night

i'm open to the idea that they baited us into posting doxxish stuff just to get us banned and generate headlines to keep their kiddy playhouse in the news..and build up victim status

Noice m8. Good work.

The Zionist ladies and gentlemen.

Nigger you can't get in much trouble for publishing public information or putting a sticker on a door.

Attached: 1522683208061.jpg (1936x1936, 1.6M)

t. David Hogg

t. Emma Goblina

Attached: IMG_5514.JPG (630x583, 54.18K)

totally agree, but that is how it played out on halfchan

I don't know what a memelab is but have an anime waifu on me

Attached: download (2).jpeg (189x267, 8.95K)

Parkland kids got (((funding))) to create a think tank to fight against right wing memes. Wrote some smug news articles about their secret lab.

op here, we're working and scheming more, looking for support, here's our discord- /ebz3jVS -, anons looking to help for a good cause I urge you to join!

Attached: PROTECC.png (360x255, 137.12K)

Over here because I caught a fucking 13 day ban from 4chan. So glad to see this thread/movement is still active. HOGG WILL NOT DIVIDE US

Attached: HWNDU2.jpg (1952x1951, 132.49K)

A lot of ((( lurking ))) going on in these threads

Attached: nakie hiro 001.png (688x674, 1.14M)

Is it worth it to do some ruin life tactics at that address, shipping boxes, pizzas, something?

Attached: dca.jpg (680x638, 43.79K)

Serious question: are you retarded?

fuck op, you trying to set up a honeypot or something?

If they're stupid enough to have a "meme lab" it would be useful to have basic surveillance on the place to see who goes there. At some point a handler might show up to instruct them. Someone who's probably got a social media account that reveals their connection to a more prominent political group or think tank.

hogg will not disarm us.

Attached: hoggwillnotdivideus.png (626x459, 24.81K)

Feels all hive like in here

this

It should have been 0 people pointing out the usage of discord, but 2 hardly constitutes a hive even if 100% of us don't use discord for obvious reasons.

You know, they are using at least two of them. Second is cuckchan itself.

This basically. Whose paying the rent for that place?

So HWNDU was capture the flag, now we're playing VIP mode?

>(((discord)))

Attached: IMG_5543.JPG (621x702, 22.23K)

That just proves it only takes one user to change the world

Discords fine as long as you're doing nothing illegal AND using a VPN. Granted their are much better services out their that won't track your data. If you're using a VPN (And you should be if you're on here) discord is fine

Might as well, let see how deep this goes.

They have the blinds open? Also is this the best meme lab thread up?

Attached: 19864079165340875610874580147081647.gif (1200x1449 35 B, 1.54M)

same here. 2 fucking weeks.

Attached: banned2.png (1583x747, 257.18K)

Attached: memelablocation.jpg (931x554, 368.16K)

I am proud to say I was there since the user ID'd the pizza restraunt name on the napkin holder in the very first threads on halfchan. The Florida user stepped up and got that Zig Forums logo on the door is a gift from God.

Is it
Toxme.io >>> Riot.im >>>>> honeypot
What other alternatives are there?

Was there all the way too. OP image puts a smile on my face even though halfchan is censoring like crazy.

I don't understand how news sites talking to Hogg and Friends with images of the inside can be produced by the FBI. A lot of info used comes from vanityfair.com/news/2018/03/inside-the-secret-meme-lab-designed-to-propel-neveragain-beyond-the-march

Man the printers? pizza? i'm down for whatever

Attached: 1522687581103 (1).jpg (1190x768, 222.28K)

Well done

Attached: l.jpg (400x386, 40.93K)

This'll be a fun one. I'll do this to a few libtards I know. Maybe spice it up with my own meme-ry

This is going to be fun

Attached: 1519823728032.png (1132x1000, 248.22K)

This is how you weaponize a pawn from within.

Attached: sethrich1.jpg (780x780, 125.68K)

printers it is then, make it extra spicy kek

good idea user, i'll be sure to throw in Seth with the pepe's

Here's what you do.

If you feel like being edgy, nail a paper to a wall with "Next time won't just be a prank." written on it.

h3y guis. this is hogg's secret club house. don't make him lose his new friends.

I expected this to go in a different direction.

It fucking funny, because it took a school shooting for him to get anywhere near a vagina.

You don't have buy fertilizer, you have an asshole and a digestive track; use them.

same was expecting a fertilizer bomb

Attached: 1519437312082.jpg (486x720, 50.45K)

Despite what most people think, Zig Forums is not heartless.
The kid's 17. He's dumb, alone and being used.
What needs is a good scare so he wakes the fuck up and starts asking the right kind of questions (maybe even landing among us in a few years).

Now the kikes pulling is strings? Oh, I know what you're sugesting. But my post was for educational reasons. Noone on Zig Forums would do something so vile and violent, I am sure.
Nope, no siree, all law abiding citizens around here. That's how we like, that's how we'll keep it.
By any means necessary.

If you americans can shit 20L of crap in a day, you have my utmost admiration and deepest sympathies for your health.
The fuck are you eating, dude?

can we get a pile of envelopes with frog meme in them at their doorstep in 48 hours?

would be top kek

LOL

God Bless!

burgers obviously

I see (((their))) "Ring" door cam

Zig Forums is a board of peace

if it's not this, it will be something else. fuck 'em. enjoy the ride.

Anons don't need to do anything. Some alphabet nigger or another is going to rape/murder Boss Hogg and his Barnyard Gang in horrible ways, then pin it on some autistic mutant who plays herpdedurp Call of Doody all day.

Attached: shrug22.jpg.png (500x310, 67.21K)

Same here

Attached: Ban5.png (1080x1223, 453.05K)

false flagging info wars. Thoughts?

Attached: FFIW.jpg (1164x873, 184.54K)

Brought me back from halfchan. I say we keep sending them mail every tim they move to a new location.

Any chance of a pizza bomb?

Attached: 1c6ed8ec4d9f58db8a903cde1bfeec49df36e52a7704832bfb3de7b905dd651c.jpg (720x1080, 84.71K)

I live somewhat close to there. not sure what going there would accomplish besides helping them and making them look like the victim and possibly getting my face on the 6 o'clock news.

HEY
david hogg you little cunt I know you're reading this you no good chicken shit you thought you could meme? you thought taking away guns was fun? listen up kid you just fucked up I've seen midgets dicks that are bigger than you and not as limp you're a transvestite look alike 70% of your mass is your anal beads your face looks like a cross between a pancake skillet and a moldy cantaloupe you might think you're a voice of a generation but your voice will be this generations most hated meme your family could be un-exaggeratedly called the Mozart of genetic backwardness you're a sadly misshapen chunk of humanity some people think you should die but I want you to live forever as an example of what to never be for all generations to behold as a horror story of birth defects choreographed to a symphony I would say you have a face only a mother could love but that would be a lie since no mother could love that face I bet your sister loves your face though and your voice the niggers must be almost dicking the jew out of her but seriously hogg did you ask to be worst homo variant since erectus? I'm sorry you cant even get into a college IM SAYING YOU'RE DUMBER THAN A NIGGER I hope you understand what that means they claimed you were president of the drone club was that where you stare at a wall and drone a single monotone while spittle collects at your thin lips? I suppose they meant you were the president of being a remote controlled machine? the only worse than your face is your acting it's a like a serving of shit seasoned with concentrated piss only to be topped off with extra shit the intestines of 3 week old road kill do you smell as bad as you act? like a designated shitting street in India with a topping of Pakistani diarrhea and a helping of dysentery shit fresh from the congo…no wait a minute that's your mothers snatch you better hope you always have body guards or the 2nd amendment you little bitch hogg because without them there are people who would break you in half with as much effort as cracking an egg would take hogg you are the purest form of a cuck you may be the patient 0 of cuckism not only that but you are a traitor and the USA constitution only allows the death penalty in cases of treason and if George Washington heard what you would like to do to his guns I'm sure he would execute you himself I would call you a disgusting pig but I don't want to insult an animal that rolls in it's own shit and mud (although on second thought that does describe you pretty well)

Pee on the door.
Order Pizza for them.
Leave 1 round of ammunition in front of the door.

(dubs)
Can you do it user?

Attached: usb-endoscope.jpg (474x474, 13.6K)

You niggers retarded or something?

checked em

I know th feel. Got a similar ban for "doxxing" emma gonzalez (posting archives of her facebook)

Good idea. Could maybe park a car there with a view of the door, set up a camera inside the car and leave it to record for a few hours? Just do it without being obvious.

I realize that we aren't always dealing with the brightest people, but if it was me paying, I'd never get close to that place. I wonder who owns the property. Maybe it's a name we'll recognize from the host of characters. Or renters insurance, some other thing that people have to sign up for to have an office.

david hogg you little cunt I know you're reading this you no good chicken shit you thought you could meme? you thought taking away guns was fun? listen up kid you just fucked up I've seen midgets dicks that are bigger than you and not as limp you're a transvestite look alike 70% of your mass is your anal beads your face looks like a cross between a pancake skillet and a moldy cantaloupe you might think you're a voice of a generation but your voice will be this generations most hated meme your family could be un-exaggeratedly called the Mozart of genetic backwardness you're a sadly misshapen chunk of humanity some people think you should die but I want you to live forever as an example of what to never be for all generations to behold as a horror story of birth defects choreographed to a symphony I would say you have a face only a mother could love but that would be a lie since no mother could love that face I bet your sister loves your face though and your voice the niggers must be almost dicking the jew out of her but seriously hogg did you ask to be worst homo variant since erectus? I'm sorry you cant even get into a college IM SAYING YOU'RE DUMBER THAN A NIGGER I hope you understand what that means they claimed you were president of the drone club was that where you stare at a wall and drone a single monotone while spittle collects at your thin lips? I suppose they meant you were the president of being a remote controlled machine? the only worse than your face is your acting it's a like a serving of shit seasoned with concentrated piss only to be topped off with extra shit the intestines of 3 week old road kill do you smell as bad as you act? like a designated shitting street in India with a topping of Pakistani diarrhea and a helping of dysentery shit fresh from the congo…no wait a minute that's your mothers snatch you better hope you always have body guards or the 2nd amendment you little bitch hogg because without them there are people who would break you in half with as much effort as cracking an egg would take hogg you are the purest form of a cuck you may be the patient 0 of cuckism not only that but you are a traitor and the USA constitution only allows the death penalty in cases of treason and if George Washington heard what you would like to do to his guns I'm sure he would execute you himself I would call you a disgusting pig but I don't want to insult an animal that rolls in it's own shit and mud (although on second thought that does describe you pretty well)