Thanks, Canada!

Thanks for taking this off our hands, you've been a good goy! *glares at united states with pure hatred*(Link AND Archive, faggot)

Attached: IMG_20180402_153510.png (720x913, 414.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/israel-news/netanyahu-suspends-new-asylum-seeker-deal-with-un-1.5974186
mathforum.org/sanders/geometry/GP11Fable.html
daggermag.com/greenpills.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Look at the silver lining. They'll go to Toronto (where no one around here lives) and they wreck the 'le only tolerant democracy in the ME, goy' narrative.

I'm in Toronto you insensitive prick give me gibs aaaaaah

Fucking kikes.

Dem/Lib/Left are "overloading" their opposition;
The Wheat and Chessboard problem. Replace the Grains of "Wheat" with News Stories about Hot Button Topics;
If a chessboard were to have wheat placed upon each square such that one grain were placed on the first square, two on the second, four on the third, and so on (doubling the number of grains on each subsequent square), how many grains of wheat would be on the chessboard at the finish?.
The total number of grains equals 18,446,744,073,709,551,615 (the 64th Mersenne number).
Dealing with/addressing every News Story, (some of the opposition may agree with certain news stories), keeps the opposition busy, busy, busy from the REAL Agenda;
IMMIGRATION FOR VOTES TO GAIN CONTROL. (see Canada)

LGBTQ Marriage, Guns, Stormy Daniels, muh Russia, etc. NONE OF THIS MATTERS.

Supposedly it's suspended.
haaretz.com/israel-news/netanyahu-suspends-new-asylum-seeker-deal-with-un-1.5974186

No they don't. Anyone who isn't already against Israel is going to be doing mental backflips to justify this shit. Or more likely they just will not hear about it.

Hold up… did pissrael… just… pussy out?

Attached: 91c6f5e6454cfc1dcb32bba2385e75c5d680b9d8017a483b897f129938dec6cd.png (300x300, 106.67K)

Don't believe the jewish lies. We all know damn well that the filth will end up in Europa.

I don't believe a word those sniveling Yiddish sewer rats say. This will be pushed through when no one is looking.

The ironic part is weither you believe them or not, they are still jews

Well it seems they're reconsidering.

Dude go fuck yourself this is not our fault and you're a faggot for doing that RP shit here anyway. Go back to plebbit.
Dumb shit.

My 4th grade Canadian history textbook had this story in it.
About how the poor peasant woman in India tricked the sultan into giving 2^64 grains of rice to the starving people

Taking orders from the UN now, are ya bud? Next they'll order diversity quotas so they can play hockey.

I dont hate you, Canada.
Do what you can to fight them, please.
Run-stab trudeau with a dagger next time he's making a speech like that 17 yr old Japanese hero did.
If there's even hint that they'll try to come down south once and if they get there, it's fucking war though.

That is the chess board fable user your history book lied make you wonder what else it lied about?

mathforum.org/sanders/geometry/GP11Fable.html

It was presented as a fable from india, not fact. It was from learning about other cultures

I fucking hate my country.

Phone your representatives and tell them you're voting based on who will bring back the death penalty for treason. Make them talk about it.

It's funny because a bunch of rabbis in Canada advocating for this. Pure (((cohencidence)))

Shouldn't some backlanders armed with hunting rifles and shotguns do something about this Trudeau guy?
I know you have some kind of backwoods contingent in Canada that isn't going along to get along with this shit.

smart thing to type on a public forum, asshole. When canada holds you for 2 hours for a speeding ticket if you have to go there.

The way I heard it was the math peasant who made a wager with the western european king. He bet the king could not continue to place the grains of wheat all the way to the end of the board. "If your highness succeeds, you make take my life. But if you fail, you must give me your kingdom."

The king accepted the challenge and began placing the grains. Of course he ran out. The peasant laughed and demanded the kingdom, and the king said "thanks for the math lesson smartass. Off with his head!"

Soros paid Trucuck well.

It would be nice if I could convince palestians to explode near the Israeli consulate in toronto on the 19th.
Funny how jew independance day is one day before hitlers birthday.
daggermag.com/greenpills.html

I thought you had an election campaign to run, Sears.

WHO DO I HAVE TO VOTE FOR TO GET THIS FUCKING TUMBLR PARODY OUT OF OFFICE

Attached: 1465079697466.png (407x571, 299.35K)

Attached: 200.gif (301x200, 388.58K)

Reminder being angry at Africans in Canada would be the wrong thing to do since Jews are the ones sending them.

Attached: 70988955-4501-4A8C-B4DD-5B3609F6E28B.jpeg (730x547, 148.49K)

The options aren't very impressive, fam

Attached: canada prussia flag.png (1200x750, 28.96K)