Migrant deal suspended

Okay, someone needs to explain to me what the fuck is going on.

What are (((they))) planning?

twitter.com/AP/status/980907978441314312

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-02-16-01-52-1.png (1080x692, 81.9K)

If that was his idea of an april fool's joke it wasnt funny. I hope the niggers go wild and murder jews like they do to south africans.

If Trump accepts these reffos I swear to fucking God I will go ballistic.

People do seem mad about it, so maybe it got to him? That would be a first.

Net wanted to send them to Europe and it looks like he just called the whole thing off.
Stop making everything about Trump. I don't even think the US was on the list.

Today is April 2nd, so I doubt it…

planning something jewish Im sure

I know that Italy has refused and said that they weren't going to part take in any such deal.

Based Italy

Yeah, that's for sure but I'd like to know what.

Attached: 48efb6ea7a0d37057d2754635a1eae12998e4ee0dcb991391add612db09a39a7.jpg (600x476, 39.35K)

Maybe they're actually standing down.

Its quiet. JEW QUIET

Attached: 1508452991204.jpg (500x488, 47.15K)

Sorry, but I am posting from mobile now.

Attached: 20180402_233249.jpg (900x1182, 412.15K)

Apparently Trudeau said he would take them into Canada.

These fucking motherfuckers. They need to be killed for even suggesting to send them to the west. I am so tired of this shit.

Captain cuck never disappoints.

AP is owned by Rothschilds. They're just acting out a drama with Netanyahu, the conclusion of which has already been planned years in advance.

I trust the (((Associated Press))) about as much as l trust israel, which is to say, not at all. Stay on alert anons. And if you live in a country that was planning on taking these niggers, let your government know your displeasure.

We need to point out Trudeaus shortcomings to normalfags so we undermine this shit

>What are (((they))) planning?
From what I've gathered, they didn't actually ask any of the 'receiving' countries.
Sounds like what they were planning was to just say "Oh, well, these dumb Western goyim agreed to take all our schwarzes!", and that the dumb Western goyim would comply… But it seems perhaps they found that the Western goyim would NOT comply, and had to walk it back afterwards.

Bullshit. Trudeau and Canadian officials are so ready to drop their trousers to expose their canuck anuses for mudslime cock that I bet they were dying for this deal. Most likely it was Jewish tricks

After the leafs found out their census figures were bullshit, I wager the cacucks up north are hesitant to step on too many toes by bringing in more muds from Israel of all places.
Could be wrong though.

They're african niggers. I don't even think they are smart enough to grasp any religion. Canada might get the same kind of killers that plague South Africa and the whole thing is just disgusting. Mudslimes arent better though, they're fucking organized.

I don't get it. I thought Jews loved diversity. Why wouldn't they allow those future engineers and doctors into their own country?

Attached: confusedpepe.jpg (1533x961, 174.36K)

Not sure, but it's Israel so you know it's nothing good.

Kikes on cuckchan claim that there was intense opposition from his own Likud party. Im sure he didn’t care what anyone else thought.

Because they aren't Jews.
You just don't get it.
Israel is different.

Attached: Anti-Semitism - Its True, But Don't Say It Goy.jpg (3936x7912, 5.18M)

friendly reminder Israel and the diaspora are the same.

Attached: israel is the diaspora.jpg (879x881, 188.9K)

>What are (((they))) planning?
Simple. Getting rid of the nogs before they become a future problem. Exactly what the retarded founders should have done.

The only thing proven wrong in that thread was the lie Canada is somehow 50% White. You lot are fucking retarded.