Imminent happening in Hueland

CURRENT HAPPENINGCON LEVEL: 4 (WITH BIAS FOR 3 OR 2 THE NEXT DAYS)

Are you guys aware of possible BIG HAPPENINGS in Brazil, from this Wednesday onwards? I'm talking about a very credible possibility of civil war and a right-wing military coup.

The right-wing people are left and right claiming for a military intervention at this point, and the non-active generals are starting to come out of the woodwork and specifically talk about going forward with an intervention (this was not the case 6 months ago). Protests against Lula are scheduled for today, and depending on the reach of those protests, the military commanders can see them as grrenlight for a real military coup.

Attached: happeningcon-4.gif (310x760, 21.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=pol
sys.8ch.net/log.php?page=2&board=pol
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Brazil?

DO IT FAGGOTS
FUCKING DO IT
LET THE HUELOCAUST BEGIN

A spicnigger infested shithole country is corrupt?? What else is new?

The country is at boiling point - the only escape valve was the imminent arrest of Lula and the prospect of electing Bolsonaro in October. But, as things are shaping right now, (((they))) are going to free Lula and allow him to run for the presidency (which could put a convicted criminal as the Commander-in-Chief of the military, a possibility that they are NOT going to allow) and possibly bar Bolsonaro from running, due to an "rape apology" frivolous lawsuit going in the Supreme Court right now.

I'm feeling it, bros. The air is charged and the military coup is a real possibility. If everything goes with the plan, we may have Commies being arrested and executed by the thousands in a very short time.

The fact that the Supreme Court will likely spiral the country into civil war? Keep a close watch on the next few weeks after Wednesday.

I wish all of you jungle niggers were dead.

Please keep meming this. I don't think I'll be able to deal with all the commies celebrating at my university if that old drunk bastard wins.

Ah spicnigger country descending into civil war and anarchy?? Woah that has never happened before.

The South is still white, with a few exceptions, and we'd like nothing more than secession from the jungle monkeys (at least until they all die off and we can reclaim the land, kek).

IT WILL HAPPEN!

Brazil needs a new wonder woman

Attached: Iph8fa3dEpOGLshlYBnb4xNDSQ2Dsf1iE0yEMTtzwMM.jpg (765x767, 90.2K)

There's million's of white folks here on the south, 50% have direct German ancestry.

Stop thinking south america is filled with apes and wishing for our deaths you morons.

Its shit, but thank God it's not South Africa levels of shit, despite the commies whipping up the niggers into a race war frenzy.

Tell'em, plebbit. Tell'em good.

Nobody here is wishing for the deaths of a tiny minority of white people, many of which are white* anyways. Real full-blooded whites need to get out stat before your children get admixtured away (inevitable)

Attached: 14992151489.jpg (600x332, 32.89K)

What the fugg is a "habeas corpus"?

Huerman user here. To understand Brazil's judicial system, and why it is going to let its former president go scot-free like killers, rapists and millionaires profitting of racket schemes in government, read Luigi Ferragoli. He is a positivist guarantist judicial (((thinker))) that was a huge critic of the operation Clean Hands, which jailed a huge amount of the Italian Mob. He's the most cited (((thinker))) of the lawyers and judges of the country. In a nutshell, this is what Ferragoli preaches:

- Defendant and Accuser go to the judge in neutral grounds

- Judges have a debt towards society that needs to be paid

- Judges cannot care about their career, instead they must do what is just

- That includes, but is not limited to, IGNORE THE LAW.

- The Law and the Constitution are second to society

- Members of society which are disfranchised need to have this debt accounted in the trial

- Proofs do not matter, it only matters the (((societal debt))) of society towards the defendant

I'm pretty sure you've already understood what that means, because a lot of those concepts are very echo-ish.

Judicial recourse used by defendants when there is unnecessary arbitrary forces, or mistakes done during the trial which would recourse the defendant to be set free and remain outside jail until the end of all stages of the trial (which means, the trial can expire because after X years the judicial action cannot be judged).

Read a fucking book nigger

Everything south of São Paulo is

Attached: population-in-brazil-3-728.jpg (728x546, 60.57K)

Ahh, I see. It sounds like it would be really fun to shout loudly and repeatedly whilst crammed shoulder to shoulder on public transport.

Attached: indianhitler.jpg (857x500, 77.29K)

I'd poo in her loo

Can someone give me the tl;dr of this potential happening?

Attached: c65c0c097977b4ddf500786de03738be7e7f2c023c75deee88759c9eb3d8f192.jpg (600x403, 53.2K)

even after adjusting to the hue scale of happening, this seems like a pretty big deal. inb4 another caravan of refugees

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (750x1000, 115.67K)

tl;dr -> The highest court in the country is marxist to the core. We're talking one or two guys, out of TWELVE, who might NOT be compromised. They're not condemning the former president, Lula, a marxist akin to Jeremy Corbyn, from numerous racketeering schemes. This opens precedence to set free a bunch of other racketeers and corrupt government officials who were rarely indicted and arrested. Population is fucking sick of this shit and are marching today to protest. MSM, obviously, is not covering it.

There's another added bonus to a military coup in Brazil: it will precipitate a Venezuelan military coup, and possibly in other Commie-run South American countries, like Bolivia. Keep in mind that the ousting of Dilma Rouseff already caused political changes in countries like Argentina and Peru.

The difference is huezillians cannot simply get on a boat or truck and cross a border to reach the richer neighbour. So only a minority that can purchase a travel ticket and attempt to immigate illegally to US can do it. Brazillian illegals are very akin to mexicans, the only difference being their sheer numbers being only a fraction and very focused in Florida.

Not to mention, the Court's president seem sto already have thrown in the towel and gave up on trying to uphold the law - she was talking about "conciliation, no matter what the result", which is basically saying "please accept this buttfucking peacefully".

People still remember 2013, though, when they almost caused the cancellation of the 2014 World Cup just by marching on the streets.

Not happening. The commander, Villas Boas, is a traitor and will not call out the troops. Other generals can call their own troops, but without unity, its simply not gonna carry enough force.

do it faggot

Attached: 1404623797891.jpg (1619x1725, 473.8K)

Attached: cd77f5710363a422bc7cc7032a8003bd8d8909f2c824305cca15e608eb19d583.jpg (1170x742, 70.19K)

That picture doesn't show demographics it shows pop distribution what kind of disingenuous bullshit is this.

They can just overrun him. The reserve generals aren't saying this shit without a reason; they are the mouthpieces of the active generals, that can't voice their opinions due to hierarchy. It's not like the federal government has any real power or legitimacy at this point to begin with (they should have been ousted in 2017 in the TSE lawsuit).

The army is not mobilizing because they saw what happened to the army in 1964 without marxism on overdrive. They are not ready to accept the demonization and possible (((international))) pressure.

go eat a turd, faggot

Thanks a lot anons, this does indeed look spicey.
I wonder how much of this commie shit is shitskins being stupid as opposed to kikes being involved.
Would they still try to into communism without the oven-dodgers?

Attached: Transcript.jpg (1550x864, 357.24K)

did you really think there's no hooknoses down there?

Attached: theyre everywhere.png (553x230, 9.38K)

honestly as a monkey myself i doubt there will be civil war these people are too complacent, protests are just big parades while in serious countries they throw molotovs and shit but hey im cheering too

Brazil has a very small jewish population. Ironically, (((they))) live only in white-majority areas. Commies infiltrated every single area of Brazillian life without preaching Communism per se, but a huge plethora of communist talking points without mentioning it (read: Antonio Gramsci).

The strategic influence of Brazil is two-fold: it's the largest country in South America, and as such, serves as a moneybank for smaller dictatorships (former presidents sent BILLIONS to Cuba, Venezuela, Bolivia and lobbied for narcostates and guerrilas, such as the FARC), without being openly communist. The second point serves as a banker's heaven. Brazil today is the communist's moneypig, second only to USA, thanks to (((banks))) leeching it dry and pushing for maintenance of status-quo.

Just so you have an idea of what's going on: the main candidate against the estabilishment is letting a liberal economist guide his economy statements. He already said he's making the Central Bank (((independent))), which means, a Federal Hueserve.

You could nuke that shithole and it wouldn't be a happening

checks out

Leider können wir euch im Kampf nur im Herzen zur Seite stehen, im Namen des deutschen österreichischen Volkes wünsche ich euch, den brasilianischen Nationalen, einen heldenhaften Sieg, so dass man davon noch in 1.000 Jahren erzählen wird.
Sieg Heil.

Attached: ba51291023750a5b5f41ceb5e2d9ca13dd5fba370ad6ce14c9b3b9f2440ba67e.jpg (594x783, 84.21K)

Attached: 1514027325573.jpg (640x640, 64.98K)

Hey man, if you're american, it means you gave a lot of money to the hues. Hueland is only marxist because the gibs from the IMF dried up, and Hues were looking for Soviet Union to give them gibs. Obviously, the army knocked them off from being retards, but only delayed the inevitable doom of the land being hueland.

I thought it's a presidents job. In US you need to add war crimes to the list though.

most german people that came here fled from world war they were cowards and defective people who would not be welcome in a eugenic regime

They do though.

Attached: oktoberfest.jpg (950x633, 140.45K)

Oktoberfest is celebrated basically everywhere.

Even World Of Warcraft.

Report and ban White Nationalists/Alt.Right..Report and ban White Nationalists/Alt.Right

Attached: 4.jpg (1044x1200, 246.17K)

That's because there is a huge amount of German diaspora across the world. What a strong a noble race of men they were maybe they can be againrestore the monarchy huesit is your only hope

The biggest monarchy movement in hueland is led by zionist christ-cucks that won't prod the JQ with a thirty-feet pole. They unironically mention Israel as a great nation that needs to be protected. Worst yet, they preach British-like royalty, and look what that led to Britain today. They think it can help the country, when USA rose to greatness without royalty.

Shlomo spotted

Attached: 1467371170200.png (290x218, 27.19K)

Marches are not enough. Seize the media apparatus and execute leftists until Lula is found guilty. If the court wants to go by what society wants, show them what society wants.

inb4 a falseflag coup turkey style

Neither is going to happen. There's no political climate for a military coup. If it did happen, the biggest loss would be to the ressurging political right that has managed after dozens of years to disassociate itself with the military government.

A coup = bad for long-term growth of rightwing political parties.

They aren't going to fuck around. Shit like bankrupting the country to host world cup and Olympics are going to come back to bite.

Rio slums already run by warlords… who certainly have benefited in no way from the government.

These same warlords were also targets to improve "image" before said events.

I'm not familiar with the internal politics but I would imagine the possibility of violence is great.

Hopefully they will be an inspiration to all as they hang the politicians and their complicit journalists via the warlord provided powerlines.

I said falseflag coup, not a real one.

Remember the Turks military was slaughtering people in the streets on a rogue rampage towards erdogan (who cried for the EU to save him) then with an assured government overthrow the minions of the coup turnt on the rebelion leaders giving erdogan dictator control of the country.

Then it's about time you fight for your homeland eh? go show the monkeys what you really are made of.

Attached: you.jpg (183x275, 5.93K)

Do you lads have helicopter?

I'm not talking about a pure military coup. You need a significant portion of the popluation to seize the leftist institutions outright. The military coup comes after a demonstration of popular resolve and will. The population must make clear its demands tk the leftist government.

Most monarchist movements, in my opinion, are led by the Jew.

Yes, they put the monarchy in place, but we all know (((who))) is the real power behind the throne.

(heild)
lets see if the hue military has anyone with the balls to pull a pinochet.
i pray for you faggots to rid yourselves of a brown menace.

Attached: fuck commies.jpg (720x715, 44.2K)

Source? What I'm finding is saying his habeas corpus was denied and his sentence is going to be 12 years.

Godspeed hues. Eternal glory to sons of Europa

Attached: 9eb8edbcf6f0797c2d273d10bc23977be04ff597fa34e212e34eab8f5617440e.jpg (650x488, 62.9K)

Reminder Brazil was once well run, first under a king that everyone loved but was overthrown by (((merchants))), and then under a "dictatorship".

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (450x599 229 KB, 350.31K)

I'll be honest,i find most of you unpleasant,a failed experiment by my people to make men out of savages,your misuse of my language irks me especifically.
But by God i'm with you faggots on this one,these fuckers have been robbing wealth rightfully yours for far too long.
Burn it down.
Burn it all down,Godspeed hue's.

This getting me harder than my countries Civil War (hint Franco)

Did you mean piggybank?

Attached: screen.jpg (232x185, 11.77K)

Piggybank? Don't you mean cashswine?

Walczyczie na swojol oyczisne, Brazylijczycy! Nisz wy te kommunisticzne sczerwa zniszczycie!

It was denied on STJ (Superior Tribunal the Justiça), which is the 3rd-level federal court. However, his defence request the habeas corpus to STF (Supremo Tribunal Federal), whioch is the country's Supreme Court and therefore overrules all decisions from inferior courts.
It's particularly harmful because this decision may set up jurisprudence to free out ANY criminal in the country that hasn't been convicted on the superior courts - not only corrupt politicians, but also murderers, druglords, pedophiles, you name it, they'll be able to delay sentencing by indefinitely recoursing until statutes of limitations kick in.

Probably the translated hue version of a cash cow.
You actually save money in a piggy bank.

A coup would be preferable to anything else. Good luck!

Latin Americans are race mixed to hell and back. There are no whites south of Texas.

Generals are coming out of the barracks and hinting that they are going to question the Supreme Court's legitimacy if they grant Lula the habeas corpus. It may heat up in the following hours.
The military is already strongarming President Temer by refusing to acknowledge his nominee for the Ministry of Defense, Dennis (((Rosenfield))).

There's one detail that shows that the situation is escalating right now:

Until yesterday, various MSM outlets, specially (((Folha de São Paulo))), were overtly pro-Lula. As soon as general Eduardo Villas Boas released a statement mentioning the Army's "mission to uphold Law, Order, and the Constitutional imperative", plus it was clear that the manifestations that ocurred yesterday were generally pro-military intervention, it caused ALL the main MSM outlets to ask for Lula's arrest in today's editions.

It's very clear that they are afraid of March 31, 1964 repeating all over again. MSM journos (all leftwing) are all over Twitter and Facebook scared shitless. Also, Minister Gilmar Mendes (the main articulator behind the maneuvering to release Lula) will give his vote and immediately travel back to Portugal before the session ends - a sign that he may be scared of the reaction to their veredict.

Bullshit. There are more pure-bred whites in Brazil alone than in all of the southern US states combined. Travel a bit in LatAm, specifically in the Southern Cone.

>his nominee for the Ministry of Defense, Dennis (((Rosenfield))).
kek, you can't make this thing up.

Looks like the Supreme Court got scared, too, and made the right decision. Although I kind of wish they hadn't.

post pix of white brazillians.

Yeah, all it took was ONE general to make a vague statement and everybody was pissing their pants.
But fear not: in September they'll try it again when Dias Toffoli becomes the president of the Court. That, combined with the (now very possible) non-recognition of the Bolsonaro ticket, will surely plunge the country into conflict.

Attached: its-not-happening.jpeg (276x182, 6.94K)

Dias must be stopped (even by assassination at this point) to become the ruler of STF at all costs.
In fact, all 5 that voted to free Lula and failed must be killed right now.

Nostalgic AF
DO IT. FUCKING DO IT.

Jailing is not about what is on-the-whole right to the defendant, it's about protecting society from dangerous folk. This Ferragoli is literally preaching that two wrongs make a right. Not surprised, this is basically the plot to The Threepenny Opera by famed bath and shave averse commie (((Bertolt Brecht))).

LEFTY LULA SURRENDERED BEING JAILED
SALT OVERLOAD FROM COMMIES

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (578x584, 134.91K)

Any chances of organizing a move for the assassination of this communist lover?

WHY IS SKELETOR SUCH A FAGGOT COCKSUCKING MOD THAT BANS EVERYTHING THAT HE DOESN'T AGREE WITH OR DOESN'T CHEER FOR TRUMP?
COULD HE BE A KIKE NEO-CONSERVATIVE?
COULD HE BE A SHILL?
IS HE INCAPABLE OF CRITICAL THINKING?
IS HE SUPPRESSING DISSENTING VIEWS?
IS HE A MEGALOMANIAC WITH THE BAN HAMMER?
AM I KEEPING YOU BUSY?

WHY IS THE MOD SKELETOR SUCH A FAGGOT COCKSUCKING NIGGER-KIKE THAT BANS EVERYTHING THAT HE DOESN'T AGREE WITH AND SPECIFICALLY BANS EVERYTHING THAT DOESN'T SHILL FOR TRUMP?
COULD HE BE A KIKE NEO-CONSERVATIVE?
COULD HE BE A SHILL?
IS HE INCAPABLE OF CRITICAL THINKING?
IS HE SUPPRESSING DISSENTING VIEWS?
IS HE A MEGALOMANIAC WITH THE BAN HAMMER?
NO. HE IS JUST A CUNT WITH AN OVER-SENSITIVE VAGINA WHICH CONTAINS THE SAND RUBBING TOGETHER THEREBY CREATING OVER-HEATING DUE TO FRICTION.

SKELETOR, HITLER WAS RIGHT

卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐

HITLER WAS RIGHT

AM I KEEPING YOU BUSY SWEETHEART?

HITLER WAS RIGHT

卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐

HITLER WAS RIGHT

PLEASE REVIEW WHAT SKELETOR HAS BEEN UP TO
sys.8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=pol
SEEMS TO BE REMOVING SEVERAL BANS FOR HIS JEWISH FRIENDS
DELETES SEVERAL POSTS

HITLER WAS RIGHT