Beijing-Moscow Axis Announced

Yesterday China's defence minister took a message directly from Xi Jinping to Moscow. The message had two points.

1) China is no longer interested in cooperation with the USA, it is now the time for confrontation.

2) Russia can expect full support from China in future clashes with the west, extending as far as financial and military support. Including the deployment of Chinese forces to support the Russian Army.

Are you ready for war?

newsweek.com/china-military-tells-russia-weve-come-support-you-against-us-870070

archive.is/LllX3

Attached: a toast to the death of the usa.jpg (1910x1000, 176.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/china-military-tells-russia-weve-come-support-you-against-us-870070
tass.com/world/997455
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Eurasian alliance led by Russia right on time

Attached: israel is diaspora 3.jpg (461x354, 36.29K)

UH OH SPAGHETTI O'S!!!

I'm so sick of "all the world is a stage". Can someone yell cut already?!

Attached: Russia Putin KB Dugin.jpg (800x822, 227.56K)

Trump really scared the chinks, huh?

Post yfw Trump actually was working with Russia, and now Putin doesn't want to trade with the chinks anymore.

Attached: Smug_Wish.jpg (1330x748, 750.99K)

Thanks Jews this is the polar opposite of what I’d hoped for.

Putin wants China to finance the Russian war machine, and he will probably get it now.

Both Russia and China have plans for after the fall of the American Empire. Looks like they're looking to accelerate that fall.

Even though the American Empire has been a jewish arm since WWI and the Federal Reserve, I don't think its fall will bode well for whites at all. We need white re-unification, not chinks and half-whites uniting against the West.

That makes no sense. Have you ever met a chink? They'll have Russia's oil off of it for some lead paint, which the Russians will drink.

If so then they're speeding up the program. NWO is here. Christians/Luciferians/Commies/Jews/Muslims got their wish. Prepare for the gulags.

Attached: NWO HG Wells Communism.jpg (480x360, 17.46K)

He'd be better off using the little bastards as fuel

Yes.

China's military is still in the process of modernisation while Russia completed modernisation about 5 years ago after Putin went on a modernisation crusade. The one thing Russia lacks is capital to finance a war which is the one thing China is not short in other than excess manpower.

I think you don't realise who Putin is planning a war against, pro-tip: it is not China.

Oh great, khazars and chinks working together to destroy the west. How will this fit into the "based" narritive, again?

Attached: ff3f88bd2cce72a62bfd596f6d79b7de94f05c29.jpg (540x540, 41.21K)

Also Trump is already damaging the Chinese economy, so China has to react. Normally economic wear between great powers leads to military war, it is how both WW1 and WW2 began in earnest.

I realize full well, you just need to work on reading between the lines. Do you think the Chinese can take the economic hit that would be the US cutting trade? Without US dollars their slave hive would be worthless.

And it's not like Russia is going to start importing the useless crap China puts out, it has no middle class.

Trump is already attacking their economy, it is why the Chinese have decided they need to go on the offence. They have concluded that the time of working with the Americans is over. The Chinese people have now had decades of propaganda telling them that they were destined to rise to the top of the world but now if it stops they can blame the USA and the patriotic anger the Chinese will feel will keep the Chinese regime in power, especially if they decide to use that as a signal for attack. For example Xi JInping has been making a lot of threats to Taiwan and there has always been an idea that if the Chinese government gets into trouble in terms of popularity then it will turn to war in order to win back the support of the people.

They have two realistic choices. They can take it like bitches, same way they always have, and grow that little chip on their shoulder a little bit more. Or they can go straight back to the way they were in the 1970s before the Jew Kissinger sold our industry to them. As said, Russia really can't afford to keep them afloat. Europe might be able to, but even then Europe can't make up for the loss of the single largest consumer the world has ever seen.
It would be like you have a nice little store with hundreds of customers but then you do something to fuck it up and all but 50 of them fucking leave for good. You either straighten up and fly right or go bankrupt.

Exactly, it won't. I don't have a good feeling about the Chinks in particular.

To do so the EU would have to stabilize into an actual government and pull out of NATO. Neither are going to happen any time soon.

Will he people go for it? I've wondered if one of the unforseen consequences of the globalization push is the narrowing of the divide between people made online. Gamers and other assorted streamers interact with people from these other nations all the time. Who among the fighting age population genuinely feels like the average Russian or Chinese citizen is their enemy?

Yes.

There was never going to be any cooperation between Russia and the US. It was never going to happen. The US is 1000% nigger jew. It's not 30-40 years ago. There's no there there.

People not wanting to fight for their country is a pretty western phenomenon.

Attached: fight.png (687x687, 382.07K)

With the extent that Whites have meekly accepted what is happening to them for the last 30-40 years, is this even really a problem? It certainly will suck for me personally, but I don't see any real problems for most people east of the old Berlin wall.

That isn't going to happen. A total war between Russia and USA means everyone dies, deaths would reach thousands of millions, it'd be a loss to both countries and since neither is retarded it won't happen. Even in the cold war it didn't, and now relations are nowhere as bad. My guess it's more about economic partnership, it isn't like anyone would be stupid enough to fuck with Russia or China militarily.

Maybe. I'm not putting much stock in a survey though. People talk a lot shit both for and against their willingness to fight depending on their current culture and recent history.

Yes, if anything I think it is worse for the west and better for some of those other countries. I can't imagine it would be hard to whip up 700 million peasants into war frenzy in China for example.

The West is populated entirely by people who aren't Western and people who are being targeted for extermination by Western governments. The big surprise is that they found ~20% who answered in the affirmative.

The greater glory of Europe and its people lies west of the Berlin wall – the descendants of Saxons, Aryans – and if all whites are to prosper, if our ideas are to continue, if our fire is to rekindle, if our will is to be re-awakened, we must oppose anything that will bring ruin upon Europe's people. Obviously we're doing terribly. The point here is that a chink empire subjugating Europe is no better than an Religion of Cuck™ic caliphate. It depends on the role Russia plays in all of this to determine how bad it will be for whites.

Maybe someone should have thought of that before importing 45-75%+ non-White child demographics.

So Putin hasn't responded I take it? To leap to war on these grounds is a tad bit excessive, no?
I wonder if Putin will respond before or after his meeting with Trump?

Attached: 19267849872349.PNG (1162x2805 954.41 KB, 1.79M)

I'm amazed to be living in an age when any jackass, it seems, can get weapons worthy of Shiva, yet there have been zero swift genocides using them. Somebody explain why we can't find one leader who will solve all the world's problems with ordnance?

Attached: le_Epic_Nuke.png (840x840, 949.58K)

Attached: NESARA-3.jpg (5907x3473, 3.94M)

Nuclear weapons aren't doomsday devices, they're just big bombs. A ton of people at Hiroshima and Nagasaki survived. Also nuclear winter is confirmed fake.

Piece of shit Dugan.

>newsweek.com/china-military-tells-russia-weve-come-support-you-against-us-870070
Can you even give a less reliable source? They're a shitrag in serious financial burden that cannot survive without attempting to clickbait readers with fantastical headlines and content like this.
I don't trust a single word out of that outlet. The sooner they go under the better.

tass.com/world/997455
Op is a fucking nigger.

Attached: op.PNG (733x814, 165.43K)

It's close enough to doomsday if it falls on your house. China and India have very close-packed populations. Cutting those down on the first day wouldn't be hard, and initial fallout certainly is not a kike lie. We could wait for the worst radiation to die down, then start fresh with Bangla Desh!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!

James Bond what do you think Americans Pray for? War with China and Russia? So many to Kill. United Koreas allied with us, NKs zerging against communist sillyheads. Americans are basically space marines. Our Dark Arks will disgorge thousands upon thousands of trained Chicago kroot warriors upon Moscow first, they will seek warmth and rape everything until it is dead. then we send their children into China to enrich the Han into better basket ball players.
Since China has no daughters who will they bring to the slaughter?
Americans are the superhuman melting pot steel ingots of the world and we relish any opportunity to shed blood under the legal guise of war. Please do.

Attached: who has two thumbs and loves bloodshed.jpg (672x483, 156.57K)

You war drumming kikes sure are war hungry given you'll just flee if anything happens.

I'm a fucking idiot, didn't connect Chicago and dark arts, just post the actual source for these kinds of threads for fucks sake.

Just know that I wiull make a throne of skulls if war should break out between china dna russia. if you try to invade, whew, whil wheaton, every american who has intact reproductive organs owns and operates at least 5 full sides bolters.

Attached: skulls.png (574x536, 368.37K)

Not exactly how it would play out. Cities would be ash (therefore ending the melting pot) and the rural populations that could self support in such a manner would be busy killing the zombie horde survivors from the Cities that are starving because muh just in time delivery networks are also ash. The US has no reasonable concept of Civil Defense muh MAD and no overriding contemporary plan for nuclear survival muh Peace Dividends of the Cold War™ Out of the three players the US is the least likely to survive a nuclear war and the most likely to devolve into a Mad Max level of hell. Period. Flat out. End of Story.

and when st Petersburg, Moscow, and Beijing are glassed and the three gorges damn is broken how will Russia and china defend against the powers that are left eating them all up? You can beat the missiles shields and still guarantee all majors cities destroyed? Really Ivan?
Most Americans would love to live in fallout. Most Russians already do. Do not underestimate just how crazy Americans really are. we like to kill and will do so for little reason. The ones who are not killed in the nuclear exchange will probably exterminate Russian and Chinese populations. If people go nuts over a fake Nazi think of how they can be whipped up over actual nuclear attacks. Do you think a post nuclear US government is going to bat an eye at putting vx on the second and third strike?
We have an entire region filled with religious fanatics primed by Baptist Gesserit teaching ready to fight for Lord Jesus.

Attached: pennyboom.jpg (1024x640, 165.05K)

Actually, the US would be come out best, as its state are semi-autonomous and have their own government structures. Russia and China re both run by single party, top down non-distributed systems.
In addition, we grow our own food. At least China relies on imports to feed its populations.
Further, Once Beijing and Moscow are gone, can you even culturally call them China or Russia?

Well it's been China for like 3000yrs and they will eat their own people with a smile on their face. I wouldn't under-estimate chinks. We had enough trouble with them in Vietnam.
Russians have always been under fed and under the weather.

It's just too bad they all work for the Jews and the end result will be the same. The death of Western Civilization.

Attached: EU white genocide muslims4.jpg (980x1111, 205K)

Complete nonsense. The Chinese state has existed for sixty years. Considering every polity within the bounds of China's current borders as China would be like claiming the Roman Empire and the European Union are a contiguous state. It's self-aggrandizing Chinese propaganda.

*Closer to eighty, actually. Silly error on my part.

This isn't 1985 user. Russia would survive simply because Russians have been screwed over for the entirety of their history, and a nuke on Moscow wouldn't matter much for the average Siberian.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (800x371, 473.51K)

Which demonstrates my point. The entire government is just a single imperial city.

government does not equal the people.

He said "culturally", retard. And Vietnam was the US vs. Chinks… if only by proxy the little gook fighters were still better at war than niggers and arabs combined.

In war it does, hot or cold war

Also not true, but then again you probably couldn't tell a confucian from a daoist from a mohist.

I doubt Western countries like Bolivia or Panama will be affected much.

They don't work for the jews. If anything, Russia and China are their biggest threat. What do you think those two are doing supporting Iran, Turkey, and Syria? Why do you think they launched BRICS? (Because of the IMF, central bankers etc.)

Why do you think Putin just signed a big deal with Turkey, Erdogon who has vowed to take Itsnotreal, their first ever nuclear power plant as well as giving them other forms of support. This was on RT just today.

I think they realize that the only reason the west is antagonizing them is because of all the yiddish control. If they fix the root of the problem the PEOPLE of the west will be on their side. Both China and Russia aren't even communist anymore, both have also developed to become very conservative. You need to do your research a little bit better. China is only commie anymore in name-only, if anything they've become more nat-soc than anything else. You think China cares about "muh equality" when they just implemented a "social credit" system? That's straight meritocracy. Oh and Putin has brought back the Cossacks and called out the JQ on multiple occasions, especially in regards to the bolsheviks. They have their own interests that don't align with "Greater Itsnotreal" for Russia it's Dugin's Eurasianism, and China it's their Belt and Road Initiative. The 4th most power army is also becoming more aligned in this new axis, and that is India. EEU, SCO, and BRICS are part of this picture and if you ignore it you're going to miss the bigger picture.

Iran is part of the Shanghei Cooporation Organization.

BRICS = Brazil, Russia, Iran, China, South Africa. (China is taking Africa soon)

EEU - Eurasian Economic Union

Even local plebs are wising up to Itsnotreal's disasterous global scale subversion after the arab spring, iraq, and the attempt at syria. They know they cause problems and after looking at western Europe they know it's in their interest as nations to prevent Itsnotreal's supremacism.

They aren't really Western countries.

Sorry, correction: BRICS = Brazil Russia India China South Africa

((( )))

Huh?

If Russia agrees to this it loses all credibility as a world power, effectively becoming China's Canada. I'd be amazed if Putin actually went for it.

see

Russians are "top-down" as has been said- however; they are historically extremely adept at surviving slash and burn techniques. Nuclear war is just slash and burn on a grand scale. The gooks. Cannon-fodder and they have a billion or so to spare.

That's where you are wrong. It is the people that remain that would rebuild and what image would it be rebuilt in. If the rural populations survive it could lead us to a golden age. The table needs to be kicked over.
TED KACZYNSKI DID NOTHING WRONG
WHY MUST WE PERSECUTE THE PROPHETS!

Of course the US parks its nukes where the fallout will land on the rural areas.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1385x857, 227.75K)

That's because Western populations know fighting is a scam in the techno-age you fucking dumb cunt.

You really don't do history do you. The entire comment is shameful and I'm not telling you why.

They're a Soviet state propped up by the Jews and the ONLY non-Chinese in their bureaucracy are fucking Jews. Let that sink in.
Also I've seen Jews go to China and ask citizens how they fell about Jews and they had no idea what a Jew is. Mind you, the Jews created their country and Christian churches and synagogues are being set up all over the country to teach them about the Holiness of Jews.

Also note that before Trump, all the business channel billionaires like Warren Buffet were dumping the USD and buying Yen while telling people to teach their children Mandarin because it will replace English.

So the (((Alt-Right))) Dugin faction is going to push this narrative but we all know damn well the Rothschilds are investing in BRICS and Putin didn't de-Jew the country, he just fleeced the mob.

I don't know about that. But I do know that the Zionists have stated out-right they will kill the white race and need a reason to re-do the UN, and place it in Israel, all while allowing for Eurasia.

FACT:
Soviet countries sold their souls to the Jew. Westerns just like free credit and (((hollywood))) which allowed the Jew to compromise them. 99% of Western peoples are not Jew wise pre-Zig Forums.
pic related

Fuck that MK Ultra boomer.
CIA don't you have a youtube shooter to tweet about?

Also Siberian farmers DNA is so fucked at this point, they are peasant slaves and have never accomplished anything ever.

Attached: index.jpg (259x194, 12.4K)

He won't. Remember that Russia and China are both posturing at each other over Siberia's oil.

Attached: Magic_Nigger.jpg (480x360, 22.64K)

That would be

You are the embodyment of your pic.

Hi (((shill)))

I support them. Its their clay and they can do what they want. As it is, Canada is an extension of the US and the full west coast and major cities are pozzed there and back.

Have you actually read the article? Nowhere does it say that. What it actually says is:

Attached: shlomo echoes gif.gif (320x240, 1.63M)

prease ret us into your country round eye. we here to herp.

You mean Russia and China working against US, i.e. ZOG? That's a good thing.

u wot

Good its about time

Ever notice the people who post these Neo-Mann toons have nothing to contriboot ever?
Really makes you think.

Note that I can garauntee some of the chink in that percentage would fight, but not willingly.

I actually see that move biting them in the ass in the future, between Religion of Cuck™ification of the west and chinks stabbing kikes in the back if they can.

Please fucking nuke us.
The last thing I want to see is chinks ruling the earth. And it's in everyone else's best interest to prevent these fuckers from doing so.

t. Hong Konger

Attached: 58a93059d748113008ec3c4784d9fc7fd50e880c02969916d833b41534e4b529.jpg (986x1000, 128.69K)

For plebs. Do you think elites would be caught in that? No. Dossier of top authorities is above top secret level national security issue. I can look at your life you can't look at mine policy of total control.

Dude, """cossacks""" are larpers. Stop buying into flashy pictures everything about Russia is Potemkin village lie.

OBLIGATORY THREAD THEME

And good luck to Hong Kong, always loved your movies and music.

Btw HKanon I'd like to ask you a question since it's not often that we get people from Hong Kong here.

Everyone knows that chinks lie and scam like there is no tomorrow. Could you, who must be intimately familiar with the chink soul, explain why that is?

Sorry for double post.

Are you retarded?

muttland btfo

Typical shithole thread full of shills with shit skills

Chinks are obsessed with being respected. Well most Asians are to be honest.
And most of the time the way they think will get them that is by being rich.
Where nips and chinks diverge is basically nips taught its people about integrity, reinforces it throughout their education system and to think on the long term.
Chinks on the other hand don't have any of that, so they'll do whatever they can do maximize profits and other stupid shit with no regards on the long term consequences.

Also, it doesn't help that chinkland has retarded laws. One of those videos that other anons keep reposting of the little girl being ran over and over again happened because in chinkland's legal system, it is better off as a legal consequences to make sure that person you ran over is dead than severely maimed. If the person is not dead, you're legally obligated to provide for that person for the rest of their lives, whereas if that person is dead you can just pay it off and go to jail for like 2 years or something.

But the west's problem of chinks buying up everything and immigrating en masse has nothing to do with how chinks are.
The chinks are flooding the west purely out of capital flight. Provided your capital is still in chinkland, the government keep take your shit at any time if they feel like it.
So the best way to avoid that hard earned scam money from being taken away is by moving it offshore.

The things that are happening to the US and Canada where chinks jacked up housing prices and turning places into mini chinkland town has happening in Hong Kong too, so I understand Zig Forums's mentality on killing all slants. I'd nuke them myself if I could.

who the fuck cares about respect when you have nukes

Thanks for your answer, interesting.

Pretty much all the time in the case of Chinks. There's not a lot else that matters to them.

Well they think having nukes makes them more feared and respected too among other countries.
Like I said, respect is something that asians in general are obsessed with.

Try telling a gook that Seoul is shit. He'll shit talk your ass until the end of time in gook, nevermind the fact you don't understand a single word he's saying and will probably go deaf before you finally do.

It's a bit more than that. The place is a bit of a dump and they all know it. You can't trust the quality of the food, the environment, everyone is out to scam you, etc. The whole baby formula fiasco is how it is in a nutshell - willing to harm each other for a profit, and ultimately trusting foreigners far more than they do each other.

This is what happens when you bet on Chink commies being your friend. They'll throw down their mask the minute they see that the disguise isn't working anymore.
But I'll bet that even Putin doesn't trust them and the alliance is more or less forced on him.

Attached: 1460094603839-0.jpeg (500x334, 50.43K)

I forgot to add that in.
But yeah this shithole of a country ain't going anywhere any time soon.
They could've spent effort into improving it but the government officials are in on it too most of the time.

I need to dig up that infograph on chink government officials and the different citizenships that they hold.
It's pretty fucking hilarious considering that the leaders of their own country doesn't even have faith in themselves.
I know for a fact that Xi Jinping's daughter is in the US, and his relatives hold citizenships to Canada, US, UK and Switzerland if memory serves.

Having been there about a decade ago I can say it is, at least for the most part.

The food is good though I just hope I haven't eaten any dog unknowingly

Attached: Ssangyong chairman.jpg (1477x760 57.7 KB, 115.26K)

hey retard, china and Russia are also ZOG, wtf you think ZOG stands for dumbass?

Are you even trying?

Attached: chinese Batman goes to hell.mp4 (1280x720, 638.42K)

Fuckin nuke this nigger producing country already. Save the planet. Nuke JewSA. Judeo-Capitalism is a failed experiment. Put it out of its misery.

This. I never even heard or seen a "genesis" before station and I thought the chinks copied badly. It seems the only mongoloid with a grain of originality is a Jap.