78 year old arrested for stabbing a burglar

78 year old arrested for stabbing a burglar

The injured man, who was found collapsed in Further Green Road, was taken to a central London hospital by the London Ambulance Service but died from his injuries at 3.37am.

archive.is/kXPhY

In before no informations about burglar's ethnicity

Attached: 1cbaf3335c0d08c4475eb0db959bbb366c8e5eff.jpg (1280x720, 171.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/nation/la-na-montana-shooting-20141217-story.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

another nice thing about living in America, we can blow your head off if you rob us

Reminds me of this.

How the fuck did these people beat Germany in a war?

Oh right, they didn't. We did.

Attached: bypass.jpg (1080x630 454 B, 27.8K)

That's why we call them the eternal anglo. All memes aside, Brits get ur shit together ffs.

What kind of backwards country allows what Britain does? Even the fucking cucks at the UN know that self-defense is a basic human right. The fucking English Bill of Rights and Magna Carta even lists it as a fundamental right of the people. How do you forget the origins of your rights?

He should have helped the unprivileged burgler by offering to kiss his feet. This is a travesty. Ban the video games already.

Attached: knife-video-game.jpg (1300x955, 141.44K)

Culture clash is amazing too, there was that case a few years back when some Turk went on a vacation to the US and on the last week he decided to break into some house thinking he'd never be caught after going back to Germany, he got shot dead by the owner and Turks and German cucks mourned him with candlelight vigils at his apartment because he was a good innocent boy.

KEK.

Now I'd really like a source for this one. Where did he decide to do the robbing anyway, Texas?

if someone wants to rob you, let him, everything else is racist.

Don't forget HItler let them live.

AH BEING SMART HUH !!! BETTER SAVE A LIFE BIN THAT KNIFE

Attached: 1522518356109.jpg (1600x1200, 286.74K)

screenshot of the story with pictures.
split in two parts

Attached: 78 year old arrested for stabbing a burglar 1.jpg (1270x9109 1.87 MB, 1.38M)

It was in Montana. The "German" (actually a Turk) broke in and was shot by an "American" (actually a gook). The gook got 70 years for the killing.

70 years?? Jesus Christ, it's not safe to live anywhere it seems, even with guns the (((law))) will make sure even if you use them legally, you get fucked. Goddammit…

Don't call da police…

latimes.com/nation/la-na-montana-shooting-20141217-story.html

Spread disinfo somewhere else, Schlomo.

My bad. The Turk didn't break in, he merely trespassed with the intent to steal.

He's 78 years old ffs, falling for someone of that age is life threatening. God damned police, what pricks…

The disinfo you and the other IPs you're posting from are trying to spread is that this poor, innocent homeowner was unjustly prosecuted for defending hearth and home.

He was right to shoot the little shitskin for breaking and entering, but he was a retard for bragging about it and promising to kill him to multiple witnesses. He deserved the verdict by virtue of stupidity alone.

What the fuck is GBH?
Oh you have got to be fucking kidding me…

Attached: Truly British.JPG (462x445, 21.26K)

Quiet down Jew.

The old guy was the owner, learn to read.

I called you a jew, so I win!

Attached: 3905146d638f1fe13443133911c6422da18da686b43e1008075cf8d8ac9b8aad.png (999x670, 625.15K)

Russia and the US were on their team.

Attached: overyourhead.gif (1307x734, 803.92K)

This is England, isn't it?

Oh that explains it.

All food should come from the government preportioned and precut, that way you know you're getting healthy food and we can get rid of the need for knives in the home.

There was that retarded 17yo Bosnian coalburner who decided to burgle a house in Texas with her two nog friends. Got her head blown off with a shotgun the moment she broke in. One junglebunny got wounded, both got arrested and jailed. Leftycucks mourned that trio real hard.

Attached: 5ecbc66eb53a3d83712a70ddc6db285b37d30645660b5ae9d11d46fd8d1ab9ac.png (863x852, 244.6K)

This is what shows up (the next day) when you call the police in London.

Attached: 12a67a918b3ad4a3025e8a90323e2524e0c7560f.jpg (615x461, 55.22K)

No that doesn't explain it. The legal system explains it. When someone dies at your hand be it with a knife or even you run them over you are arrested and questioned on suspicion of murder. They can question you detained for 3 days then they must apply for an extension or charge or release you. At which point they will choose nothing, murder or manslaughter. Then the Prosecution service decide how to proceed. And if you end up in court a judge and jury may find you innocent of murder but guilty of manslaughter etc.
So an arrest always happens. Race, age, nothing has any bearing on this. And an arrest just means held for questioning, preventing absconding before the full details are known.

GBH Grevious - You are injured but may recover, or have already recovered.
ABH Actual - You are permanently injured.
Legal terms to help define seriousness of outcome of the crime.

O RLY

Attached: Byron D Smith.jpg (739x612, 161.24K)

This man was a goddamn hero, a real man with a good set of balls.

So fucking what? They'd stolen from him before, and they certainly didn't break into his house for tea and cookies, if anything, Byron was rather ingenous.

Attached: Screenshot-2018-4-4 Butter knife 'an offensive weapon'.png (469x400, 21.12K)

God, just end it already. It's fucking hard to watch

omg this guy is literally Hither

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (553x451, 237.43K)

As an Englishman I hope this isn’t the final chapter, as I want to know what comes next. A bookmaker would probably favour some sort of hideous advancement of the cruel and torturous dystopia facilitated by technology but that would be a logical conclusion and I don’t think we are conventionally logical.

He was in the right but,real stupid recording the audio. If he was smart he would have been all "I was so scared I feared for my life".

Everyone knows you run faster with a knife…
(Old-ass video which prompted me to post this)

Attached: FPS-Doug - YouTube.mp4 (320x240, 9.14M)

Because he left a case of beer under a light with the garage door open, laying in wait for the little shitskin.
Should've been acquitted though.

Attached: may-will-make-it-legal.mp4 (640x360, 1.74M)

THOSE POLICE OFFICERS LOOK MIGHTY SANDNIGGERY ohhh wait you call them (((ASIAN))) IN LONDONSTAIN i know Pakistan is in Asia but come on GET YOURSELFS TOGETHER RED COATS
PART AND PARCEL

CANT EVEN INTO SELF DEFENSE sad

We call them pakkis, but yes Asian and East Asian (for what you call asian) have been used for a long time.

Give it 15 minutes and that'll be the US.

Not true. Some sand nigger just got busted for shooting a nigger for stealing a beer in a redneck state.

Wasn't my intention. He and the Turk should not have even been in Montana. Good riddence to bad rubbish. Also, I'm only posting from one IP. I'm not who you think I am.

WTF. Wasnt Montana still not fully poz? You cant shoot home invaders there?

It already is to an extent; if a burglar gets injured on your property they can sue you even if you can prove their intentions. So if they fall through a skylight, or step on a trap it's on you.

Not if you post "at your own risk" signs.
Where is your property's 'Terms and Conditions' documentation, anons.

-t. successfully pushed for skateparks in face of "liability" arguments

Indeed
MOLON LABE

Montanon here. is correct, as pictures show. Markus Kaarma's garage was being broken into and robbed a few times, so he obviously an evil white man set a trap of leaving the garage door open and a case of beer at it. Diren Dede who is obviously totally German fell for the bait like the money he was, strolled in to steal it, and Markus appeared with a shotgun and blasted the sandnegro away.

The reason he was found guilty was basically the same reason why it is illegal to bait deer in this state. It's unsportsmanlike. Actually it's mainly because of the baiting and the lack of warning before blowing the thieving 'German' away. Home defense is only for active threats, and Dindo Diren was attempting to flee when caught stealing the beer.

Nothing of value was lost on either side of this really. Missoula is a shitshow in this state but Helena elected a negro refugee as mayor recently, so they're giving them a run for their money.

Attached: MarkusKaarma.jpg (620x350 170.24 KB, 44.86K)

Shooting him in the back while fleeing.

Wesley Snipes is now illegal in Bongistan

This statement is a contradiction

Everything about that photo is depressing and shitty.
I think the weather and general lifeless aspect of the geography defeats brits even before the nigs, muds and globalists get to them.

The most depressing thing about the photo is those houses cost about the equivalent of 1 million dollars,

At least he didn't also get charged with a hatecrime yet

tbh if someone used a butter knife against me as a weapon I'd be pretty offended.

'He deserves a medal': Neighbours leap to the defence of OAP, 78, who 'stabbed armed burglar, 38, to death while protecting his wife and home' as he is bailed after two nights in the cells

Attached: 4AD7376200000578-0-image-a-15_1522915262301.jpg (964x544, 91.35K)

Attached: 4AD753A100000578-5580925-image-a-17_1522918312135.jpg (634x227, 43.15K)

The US has less home invasions per time unit than most European countries even though overall there is much more crime in the US, but somehow people think that guns don't work to protect your home.

Speaking from what a brit friend told me, most city police are non-white. If you post something racist online nigger police will come to arrest you and throw you in a jail cell full of sandniggers. The Turner Diaries predicted this shit. (((They))) want to fully brown up the American police and are working on it. No white man should have to listen to and obey a nigger, and no nigger should be allowed to carry a badge or a gun, nor be alive

This is anarchotyranny. Governments figured out they don't actually have to use their own thugs to humiliate and terrorize their subjects into submission. All they have to do is render you defenseless, not pursue criminals, and wait.

I'm from Bosnia and I'm sorry the people from around here are mostly stupid fucks. Glad she got what she deserved.

Why would you ever admit that.

more than half of these posts are made by bots

Try again oniichan.

Attached: bosnian.jpg (311x162, 10.07K)

Looks like a bot command, or a jew.

Well memed fellow 9gager 8chaner, Heil Hitler!
amiright?