The IG may have access to Hillary's e-mails

archive.is/NRgZb

@jasoninthehouse was trying to get it from the @FBI but @Comey stonewalled him, however Wray said it was turned over to the IG

POSSIBLE confirmation that the IG has access to the Datto node - Christopher Wray testyfing before Congress on December 7th 2017

hooktube.com/watch?time_continue=11511&v=QXtdKiiLVro

Skip to about 3:11:30, when Senator Johnson (R-LA) asks his first question.

C-SPAN transcript:

Another thing: on March 29th, Jeff Sessions appointed Attorney John Huber

justice.gov/usao-ut/meet-us-attorney

as the leading Attorney into the e-mail investigation. Friendly reminder that Horowitz (the IG) does not have subpoena power, but Huber absolutely does. Citation:

archive.is/9tcoJ

Last but not least: Mueller claims Trump is not a criminal target in his invetigation

archive.is/pqp5V

Also, pic related: the number of sealed indictments is now 24,500

Attached: sealed.png (686x889, 425.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/save/https://www.dailysignal.com/2014/08/17/hiding-inspector-generals-say-obama-obstructing-justice/
archive.is/cWHVQ
sys.8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=pol
sys.8ch.net/log.php?page=2&board=pol
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kike free!

Nice
Still a torpedo though

Checked
op was much less of a faggot today. The cunt and kang nigger hang for treason when this is all said and done

Attached: IMG_2977.PNG (255x186 15.67 KB, 27.11K)

My almonds are activated, but concerned too much of Trump's vindication is riding on (((Horowitz))).

Attached: Datsun 1000 Front.png (2000x2000, 213.29K)

(((Horowitz))) hates Obama's guts though.

>(((Horowitz))) hates Obama's guts though.

Good to know. Sauce?

All the sealed indictments are Zig Forums users that posted during the election.

web.archive.org/save/https://www.dailysignal.com/2014/08/17/hiding-inspector-generals-say-obama-obstructing-justice/

archive.is/cWHVQ

Mostly for obstruction of justice.

Most important bits:

“There has not been a single occasion in our 27-year history where we have been accused of mishandling such information,” Inspector General Horowitz testified to Congress.
“Prior to 2010, neither the Justice Department nor the FBI questioned our legal authority to access all documents in its possession.”
Inspectors general were given free access to “grand jury wiretap and credit information without legal objection” and they didn’t have to go to court to get it.

Attached: an_ally_can_turn_find_that_out.webm (1786x1276 476.75 KB, 1M)

It doesn't matter.

Trump, as ORCON #1 has had access to Crooked Hillary's emails stored in PRISM since day 1.

Trump ain't got time to read tgat shit so he probably handed them to Stephen Miller and ordered "see what you can find?"

But none of that matters.

Hillary will never go to jail. Sheeeeit, she'll never even be token indicted and slapped on the wrist with a fine.

Another campaign promise broken by Trump.

Trump and Mueller and the Deep State Swamp will just keep dragging this shit out until 2020.

This is EXACTLY like when Gerald Ford pardoned Nixon. If you read the meetings memos from the time on fordlibrarymuseum dotgov, you'll find Ford didn't really want to put Nixon on trial because it would drag out all of the illegal evil shit the NSACIAFBI had been doing. Deep State cared more about protecting itself and its ability to continue running coups, assassinating opponents, black bagging and blackmailing rivals and allies, and generally running the world like an Empire.

Same shit, different decade.

If Trump really pulled the trigger and cleaned house on Deep State, it would be the end of FedGov. There wouldn't even be a country left to get re-elected as President. And yiu know it, I know it, we all know it, believe me, Trump cares more about his egotistical image and projecting his own success than he cares about Justice.

So Trump is just going to put Crooked Hillary on the back burner, let her thousands of felonies and bribery at the Clinton Foundation go, because give it another 2 years, there will be even worse scandals and Happenings and fires to put out, that you Normies will just forget what you read with your own eyes in Podesta and Hillary's emails.

So how about you go do something about it?

Our greatest weapon against the cabaal: a pissed off jew.

(checked)
Huber was appointed in November at the latest, we just didn't know who was appointed. He has been working alongside Horowitz for a while. I would bet on the majority of the sealed indictments comung from him. 24000 is unprecedented.
I would also like to point out his home state of Utah was the last state to hold an execution by firing squad.

Attached: Soon.jpg (600x437, 42.45K)

Trump could also have received it from Putin, we know the Russians owned her server. Russia is treaty bound to assist the USA in case of high level corruption.

Trump could also have received it from Putin, we know the Russians owned her server. Russia is treaty bound to assist the USA in case of high level corruption.

Name a better solution

The russians just sent me video surveillance from your kids' birthday party. Remember next time that trigger discipline applies to non-lethal weapons too, buddy.

It's quite true, look it up. Russia and the USA are treaty bound to help each other tackle high level corruption.

Provide the sources/quotes for both your assertions then.

Posting on a slow link and don't feel like Jewgling for it now, but you can certainly do it yourself.

Whether or not you decide to, I'm quite correct and there are anons here who have posted it many times.

Enjoy!

I can't find the sauce, but in a recent speech (maybe at the last Pennsylvania rally?) Trump brought up Hillary smashing the blackberries and turning them over to a disposal company (in PA?).
(checked)
Pic semi-related.
(inb4 Qlarp)
Regardless of the initial source, the sequence of events laid out is indisputable and insightful.

Attached: HEA.jpg (1832x1423, 619.79K)

lol

You don't have to believe it, and I don't have to prove it ITT, for it to be real. Time will reveal all things and time is growing shorter.

Semper necessitas probandi incumbit ei qui agit.

Time is running out for you.

Shit posting isn't sedition, shilling IS.

Think about it. They know who all of you are.

They know who everyone is from the first day one goes on the internet

As far as I know, none exists.

Attached: L24 transparent.png (380x275, 115.4K)

I love Trump's giant table of carbs.

Classic

Blackpilling CIA faggot. They're all going to prison, and you'll be there with them for attempting to dissuade us from DOTRing the traitors.

Classic

I am convinced that person isn't CIA. Even the CIA doesn't get so used to reddit, they format 8ch posts like that. At least through their pony roleplay imageboards, they sort of get how imageboards work.

but only 300 of them in Columbia

Many glow-in-the-darks live in Virginia

All CIA niggers and jews are gonna die

Yes , that sounds good
If it glows or screeches hebraicly splatter it

Attached: IMG_3042.GIF (580x600, 9.79M)

It’s called Dachau. It’s the Final Solution

Trumps holding all the carbs.

Trumps got a few carbs up his sleeve.

The Imperial Guard?

Attached: 2191998-imperial_guard___winter_assault________.jpg (1680x1050, 529.17K)

680 in all Virginia, compared to almost 500 in eastern California, which seems to be only fucking desert on the map. 2000 in Central California, so it could be about drug trafficking or Silicon Valley related.

Or is San Francisco the pedo capital? Sage for doppelpost

(checked)
wew

Attached: 4AB3B43400000578-0-image-a-10_1522433122202.jpg (634x692, 56.61K)

Attached: Q-predicted.jpg (2298x1854 353.45 KB, 1.64M)

Did he predict it tho

Why do you THINK this is jews knowing what we KNOW about the south pole?

None of this answers WHY the reboot, just how it's allowed. Why couldn't he just stay on?

This seems like more show to distract us until we're tired of WAITING for government to fix the corruption

Farben?

Attached: 300x300.png (300x300, 51.74K)

Yeah somehow I think not.

Suits me fine. Many of us are heavily armed and have little to nothing to live for anyway. Good vidya for the news.

Attached: Brad_Branch_Needs_Help.jpg (480x360, 13.82K)

You American faggots still jerk off to this circus?

Attached: Today, I signed the Holocaust Remembrance Proclamation - Donald Trump.mp4 (640x360, 4.44M)

Attached: 1519399520517.jpg (328x448, 39.91K)

Stop posting your family photos and go back to reddit.

The hell is that pic? That shit can't be real.

Attached: e9888e853e80526ad0bae79ea3dcdadcfd4496ba9aff61fcdc379d721b725bc8.jpg (1000x1000, 108.1K)

go back to r*ddit

I was wondering when that would get posted.

This post is a little brevity away from being perfect.

The entire Russian Narrative is positioned to misdirect attention form the damning content of Hillary's emails, even tho Assange has released the CIA-developed software tools that permit ANYONE to post from anywhere on the Globe.

THE ISRAELIS DID IT! (oh, wait, that won't fly, they probly did)

This, only morons fall for the Russia story about Trump. The real story is Russia and Obama and the Clintons.

(checked)
it is the real story, but I doubt anything will come from it.
Were I to be a degenerate gambler, I'd bet on Trump catching a felony "process crime" before I'd bet on Killary getting a fucking parking ticket. I hate to perpetuate the idea that she's untouchable, but I haven't seen any action to the contrary

He looks like he dosen't give a shit about that dog. lol

WHY IS SKELETOR SUCH A FAGGOT COCKSUCKING MOD THAT BANS EVERYTHING THAT HE DOESN'T AGREE WITH OR DOESN'T CHEER FOR TRUMP?
COULD HE BE A KIKE NEO-CONSERVATIVE?
COULD HE BE A SHILL?
IS HE INCAPABLE OF CRITICAL THINKING?
IS HE SUPPRESSING DISSENTING VIEWS?
IS HE A MEGALOMANIAC WITH THE BAN HAMMER?
AM I KEEPING YOU BUSY?

WHY IS THE MOD SKELETOR SUCH A FAGGOT COCKSUCKING NIGGER-KIKE THAT BANS EVERYTHING THAT HE DOESN'T AGREE WITH AND SPECIFICALLY BANS EVERYTHING THAT DOESN'T SHILL FOR TRUMP?
COULD HE BE A KIKE NEO-CONSERVATIVE?
COULD HE BE A SHILL?
IS HE INCAPABLE OF CRITICAL THINKING?
IS HE SUPPRESSING DISSENTING VIEWS?
IS HE A MEGALOMANIAC WITH THE BAN HAMMER?
NO. HE IS JUST A CUNT WITH AN OVER-SENSITIVE VAGINA WHICH CONTAINS THE SAND RUBBING TOGETHER THEREBY CREATING OVER-HEATING DUE TO FRICTION.

SKELETOR, HITLER WAS RIGHT

卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐

HITLER WAS RIGHT

AM I KEEPING YOU BUSY SWEETHEART?

HITLER WAS RIGHT

卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐

HITLER WAS RIGHT

PLEASE REVIEW WHAT SKELETOR HAS BEEN UP TO
sys.8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=pol
SEEMS TO BE REMOVING SEVERAL BANS FOR HIS JEWISH FRIENDS
DELETES SEVERAL POSTS

HITLER WAS RIGHT