Pajeets fuck up basic needle sanitation

In an unprecedented show of diversity and positivity, Pajeets reuse needles at a public health event
Saw this in the paper at work today. Disgusting.

>Needles were “not consistently changed between clients” during the free tests at the March 25 health fair organized by the Vision Infinite Foundation, a Bangladeshi-Canadian community group, said Dr. Herveen Sachdeva, an associate medical officer with Toronto Public Health.

>“This kind of thing shouldn’t happen but unfortunately, when there are lots of people there, (((maybe staff just missed it by chance))),” he added.

archive.is/HBmoF
torontosun.com/news/local-news/up-to-30-possibly-exposed-to-used-needle-at-toronto-health-fair

At least if anyone contracts HIV, they can join (((the gay community))) in Toronto. Thanks Jewdeau, I love diversity!

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (911x1081 101.53 KB, 1.39M)

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=pol
sys.8ch.net/log.php?page=2&board=pol
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How the hell do you fuck up something like this though? "Use a different needle for every patient" is too hard for Pajeets to remember? Holy fuck.

As if you'd let a pajeet anywhere near you with a needle. Those faggots wipe their ass with their hand.
FECES → HAND → NEEDLE → YOU

dieversity doctors

oh canada…

More like they're intentionally trying to kill you. These filthy parasites will go out of their way to make your life miserable.

They were just getting a diabetic check up and now they might be at risk for god knows what?

It's their own stupid fault if they end up with HIV. The moment they saw pajeets running the booth they should have known to steer clear. Anyone willing to override his natural instincts for the sake of 'inclusion' deserves to go the way of the dodo. Think of it as culling undesirables.

Hurr durr can you believe burgers have real doctors who only use new needles? Enjoy your medical bills! Socialized diversity for the win!

Attached: f-canada.jpg (334x500, 14.31K)

The sad part is, with how teaching hospitals in the US bring in residents from outside the country, especially from 3rd world nations, you'll start seeing shit like this in the US. It's terrible.

Attached: 1467295123427.png (264x325, 94.69K)

…. fucking seriously? the lancets you use to test blood sugar level are disposable and only fire once. You pull the plug out and press the button and the needle fires out and then retracts and the button/spring break so you cant reuse it, you HAVE to get a new one each time and the things come in boxes of like 250+ lancets per box. You would have to break the thing apart and rip the pin out and manually stab each person holding this little pin with your finger tips.

How could poo-in-loo fuck that up so badly that: 1) PiL actually DOES that, 2) no other PiLs working with him notice, 3) no other PiL subjects wonder why the fuck this is being so differently/weirdly?

SUPER POWER BY 2020

Enjoy your diseases.

They have to use a new blood sugar testing that involves syringes and injections because science and medicine.

What did you expect? A tiny proportion of them are of Aryan descent and the rest are street shitters. Sadly, most of the street shitters become doctors, which even more sadly emigrate to first world nations.

my bad, I didnt read this happened in fucking canada, thats even more inexcusable that no one working with him noticed or said anything, and none of the people getting tested thought it was weird.

I can't imagine hospitals or similar places use lancets much different from the one I work at, and as I said you'd have to fucking break the thing into pieces and manually hold the pin and jab each person rather than using the actual device to do it (since again, it basically breaks after firing once and the pin is retracted at that point, so you CANT poke people with it)

Him and everyone working with him that day should be fired and barred from ever working .. well.. anywhere, ever again.

Attached: 1505276663378.jpg (639x480, 45.39K)

Attached: niggle.jpg (801x456, 53.16K)

The vast majority of Indian university grads from Indian universities are intellectually incapable of performing the profession the majored in. Even the Indian head of education himself admits this. India has studies proving this. Not sure where these guys studied, though, but this story isn't surprising. If you import the third world, you get the third world. Imagine 100 years from now. That's real nightmare fuel.

Checked, sandniggers are disgusting.

Sounds like a pharmacist is losing his licence.

They must have cheaped out on the lancet or something.

You mean some white pharmacist for being a racist bigot? This is just Abdullah's rich culture.

I work as a phlebotomist and I cannot see how they fucked this up. As soon as that needle has the cap off, it goes into the patient. As soon as the needle comes out of the patient it goes into the sharps bin. Nothing else is done between exposing the needle and putting it in the patient and between taking the needle out and discarding it. The sharps bins are one way too, you would have to have had this fucking live needle sitting around on the bench while you did everything else and saw the patient off or physically cut through the thick plastic clips to get into the sharps bin and get one out.. How a used needle sitting on a desk doesn't freak them out I will never know. Even after we've clipped the temporary safety (pic related) over the needle is still makes me feel gross if it's not straight into the sharps bin.

Eternal reminder to boycott service from all non-whites in every profession. Also eternal reminder poos should remain in the loo and it is well known that indian doctors - not even foreign born ones - have a higher rate of causing infections in their patients and you should never trust one to do any form of medical procedure on you.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (800x800, 334.28K)

Ravajajasinghonistani Insitute of Medicine, Goat Sciences and Railroad Engineering, why?

Oh, I have a clue.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (512x384, 197.95K)

I work in immigration. 95% of h1b visas are Indian mostly for tech. It's the reason tech website suck now, real talk. Or really all software. They're stupid as fuck.

So basically all that had needles reused on them were muds?

Attached: wow-its-fucking-nothing.jpg (285x345, 27.38K)

This. Even with simple everyday things like buying coffee or food, if the person serving me is non-white, I won't buy. If I spot a negroid or other darkie anywhere near the kitchen, forget about it. Just common sense.

Attached: img-12.jpg (1200x800 167.56 KB, 181.77K)

Yeah, well…

If the Doctor is brown, turn around.

3rd Worlders just fake 1st World practices when under observation.
As soon as nobody is watching, they revert to 3rd World practices.

Like small children who just go run the water briefly without touching it when told to wash their hands for dinner.

It's very very first class.

I bet the new HIV victims ah mad

Attached: india.jpg (720x703 114.78 KB, 501.85K)

Yep.

Pajeets are truly terrible nursing staff. They are even lazier than niggers, which is quite an achievement. I mean niggers are 100% incompetent, but at least 35% of them will show a reasonable amount of enthusiasm
for the job.
With pajeets, the sheer laziness, grumpiness, and incompetence is truly breathtaking. They just sit on their ass and pretend to be doing paperwork.
Once a patient was scheduled to have his urinary catheter replaced. Two pajeets were on the catheter team.
They arrived in the ward about five hours late,
bitter and irritated. They then fucked up when they put the tube in, injuring the patient.
They also damaged the catheter, because the balloon on the end of it deflated a few days later, so it fell out and had to be replaced.
Then there was a pajeet doctor who was supposed to check the x-rays of a woman with lung problems and make a recommendation. He panicked, couldn't make a decision, and started ringing his friend (another pajeet doctor) to come and help him out. The other doctor was playing golf or something. He spent what seemed like an hour on the phone pleading with him
"Oh Rajeesh, please you be coming and help me", while two junior doctors and a couple of nurses had to stand around having their time wasted for hours.
Pajeets - not in a million years

After Pajeets have cleaned their asses with water and their left hand, do they wash their hands??

Yep, I do the same. At most I might except certain Asians, but that's it. If I see Ahmed, Tyrone or Pajeet in the kitchen I'm out. I've openly told others this too, though couched in terms of 'wanting to help our people first, since nobody else will'.

Yeah, I believe it, surprisingly Arabs are lazier than niggers, Nogs will be 10-15 late until a shift leader says something a higher up nog will curse and threaten them to be fired and that usually keeps in line , complain about being a slave but they at least will work somewhat. Sandniggers on the other hand will sit on their thumbs while pretending to work th whole time which I don't understand how did get to own every fast food?

Attached: 1423932070539.jpg.gif (255x255, 15.06K)

I had a fat poo nurse assigned to me when in hospital once, she left me without water for >5 hours for reasons unknown despite repeated requests. I later had a nog nurse and he actually was responsive and could follow simple instructions, despite being a full-blown African-import nog. On the bright side at least my actual surgeon was Anglo, else I'd seriously have called it off and gone home, consequences be damned.

Exactly this, having had the displeasure of working with pajeets this is 100% correct.

First post best post.

Captcha related, kek

Attached: kys.png (222x108, 4.73K)

What makes you think these animals were using actual modern lancets at all? They were most likely just poking people with a syringe like fucking apes

It's sad how nobody wants to admit this.

We need these third world engineers and doctors, goy.

DIVERSITY, YES!

Why would you let anyone near you with anything you didn't see them open from a sterile/autoclave bag in front of you? Street shitter or not, you're an idiot if you let even a (((white))) doctor near you without having a firm hold of your healthcare and how it is provided.

Attached: POZ Will Never Die My Friend.jpg (550x335, 48.48K)

Jesus Christ, how horrifying. Bangladesh is just India, except Muslim and somehow even shittier.

Attached: pope_julius_x.jpg (250x251, 14.91K)

you are now imagining how awful the smell in that room must be

No, they just refrain from using their wiping hand. And those shitskins wonder why they are dying in record numbers.

send bobs

Why die?

I sometimes reuse needles on my farm animals, if I don't have fresh ones available for whatever reason, and they're doing just fine. I'm sure it works great for pajeets as well

Attached: abfdc9360ac4d79949d5dd21d1b924c8e7e4dd807d8964a21e2018ec31369609.png (292x257, 128.83K)

trips have spoken.
sorry burgers.

Have you ever called a help or tech support line staffed by pajeets?
Have you ever worked with one?

All they do is slavishly repeat steps or re-read the same script over and over. They don't process information. They don't understand or integrate knowledge. They just follow the flow chart. And because they don't comprehend they don't remember perfectly. So they fuck up a lot.

The only thing that makes these people better than niggers is that they can focus on a task and have decent impulse control.

Well, is it any surprise that Turd-World shitskins who've had their heads pumped to the brim with the notion that Western values and ways are lacking and inferior, such that it necessitated their importation in the first place, would disregard Western basic medical hygienic standards?
Also, I wonder if they were embezzling by reusing supplies and pocketing the savings.

I had a friend go through this after surgery.
While she was in recovery, a pajeet from a department completely unrelated to her condition filed a claim for consultation (or some such) to the tune of $900 and change, even though she was still under anesthesia at the time and date listed.
After she raised hell and dig some digging, it turned out it wasn't an isolated incident, by far.

The poo doesn't fall far from the loo, user.

So I either die fighting, or I live to old age and be slowly tortured to death by shit encrusted third-world scum? Awesome.

Attached: cb5.jpg (410x424, 35.22K)

Did you not see him say to wash your hands at the end you stupid nigger.
Fucking newfags, I swear.

Attached: ed9a066ef1a20ee91e35773e884f3f61da6f3705f748b820ed5e1dee71c12a54.jpg (251x242, 11.08K)

I'd prefer a nog female nurse to a shitskin one.
Feels comfy tbh

Most nog nurses that have made it to actually working in a hospital are usually pretty nice, there's some black bitches, but most are comfy.

All shitskin nurses are total fuckheads who act like youre putting them out by requesting the basic service you're paying their fucking company $1,000's for.

Light skinned Aryan Indians are pretty smart though, if they're darker than Spanish though, just run.

Attached: a72a709497b68554fec2a0073f417d60ca318cedc7d9294743ab065b758af572.jpg (282x178, 11.17K)

This is sad

I'm guessing the clients were mostly other pajeets in a DESIGNATED neighbourhood, though?

WHY IS SKELETOR SUCH A FAGGOT COCKSUCKING MOD THAT BANS EVERYTHING THAT HE DOESN'T AGREE WITH OR DOESN'T CHEER FOR TRUMP?
COULD HE BE A KIKE NEO-CONSERVATIVE?
COULD HE BE A SHILL?
IS HE INCAPABLE OF CRITICAL THINKING?
IS HE SUPPRESSING DISSENTING VIEWS?
IS HE A MEGALOMANIAC WITH THE BAN HAMMER?

卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐

AM I KEEPING YOU BUSY SWEETHEART?

卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐

LOOK AT WHAT SKELETOR HAS BEEN UP TO
SEEMS TO BE REMOVING SEVERAL BANS FOR HIS JEWISH FRIENDS

THEN, HE BANS AN UNKNOWN NUMBER OF POL USERS "WITH NO REASON"
SEE???

卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐

_
/ /\
/ / /
/ / / _
/_/ / / /\
\ \ \ / / \
\ \ \/ / /\ \
_ \ \ \/ /\ \ \
/_/\ \_\ / \ \ \
\ \ \ / / \ \_\/
\ \ \/ / /\ \
\ \ \/ /\ \ \
\ \ / \ \ \
\_\/ / / /
/ / /
/_/ /
\_\/

WHY IS THE MOD SKELETOR SUCH A FAGGOT COCKSUCKING NIGGER-KIKE THAT BANS EVERYTHING THAT HE DOESN'T AGREE WITH AND SPECIFICALLY BANS EVERYTHING THAT DOESN'T SHILL FOR TRUMP?
COULD HE BE A KIKE NEO-CONSERVATIVE?
COULD HE BE A SHILL?
IS HE INCAPABLE OF CRITICAL THINKING?
IS HE SUPPRESSING DISSENTING VIEWS?
IS HE A MEGALOMANIAC WITH THE BAN HAMMER?
NO. HE IS JUST A CUNT WITH AN OVER-SENSITIVE VAGINA WHICH CONTAINS THE SAND RUBBING TOGETHER THEREBY CREATING OVER-HEATING DUE TO FRICTION.

SKELETOR, HITLER WAS RIGHT

卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐

HITLER WAS RIGHT

AM I KEEPING YOU BUSY SWEETHEART?

HITLER WAS RIGHT

卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐

HITLER WAS RIGHT

PLEASE REVIEW WHAT SKELETOR HAS BEEN UP TO
SEEMS TO BE REMOVING SEVERAL BANS FOR HIS JEWISH FRIENDS
DELETES SEVERAL POSTS

HITLER WAS RIGHT

HE HAS ALSO BANNED AN UNKNOWN NUMBER OF POL USERS "WITH NO REASON"
SEE???

HEY, SKELETOR SHEKELSTEIN, HITLER WAS RIGHT

卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐

lol quit shitpostnecrobumping these threads before i get the chance to you nigger

heil is a shitskin turk and skeletor is the the mod from r/t_D

heil is a shitskin turk and skeletor is the the mod from r/t_D