Message from the Plus Ultra Society

We reveal secrets known only to the inner elites.

Through three millennia of recorded history to date, centered around the Mediterranean, the civilized world has been run by two, bitterly opposed elites, the one associated with the faction of Socrates and Plato, the other with the faction of Aristotle. During these thousands of years, until the developments of approximately 1784-1818 in Europe, both factions inner elites maintained in some fashion an unbroken continuity of organization and knowledge through all of the political catastrophes which afflicted each of them in various times and locales.

It was the elite associated with the Platonic (or, Neo-platonic faction which organized the American Revolution and established the United States as a democratic constitutional republic. During the early eighteenth century, in circumstances associated with Marlborough's campaign and the Mississippi and South-Sea bubbles plots, the continuity of the Platonic faction was first administered a broad, temporary defeat with some lasting effects, and was shattered later as a world force through the events of 1784-1818.

In the aftermath of the 1815 Treaty of Vienna, the shattering of the power of the Platonic elite in Europe meant in large measure both a scattering of the main forces of that faction, and an associated, increasing loss of the "secret knowledge" through which the Platonic inner elite had formerly developed and exercised its factional power. From that time to the present period, the inner circles of the Aristotelian (or, more exactly, "neo-Aristotelian") faction have been hegemonic increasingly in ordering world affairs.

The Platonist, humanist faction has seized the presidency of the United States once more. Q has emerged as the first step in a greater plan to turn the tide against the oligarchical faction that murdered JFK, Lincoln, and Washington. You are being given crumbs so that you can begin to bake your own bread; to reject the worldview you have been given, and create your own world, then work to bring it to reality.

What is Business International?

When did Barack Obama work there?

What is Operation Cyclone?

Who was the mastermind of Operation Cyclone?

What university did this mastermind work for?

What university did Barry graduate from?

What Company was Lolo Soetoro working for when he helped out with a military coup?

What Company did Barack Sr. work for?

What Company did Mrs. Obama work for?

How much CIA drug money is propping up the economy right now?

What kind of space elevator is in the picture?

How much money could we generate by building it? Enough to stop selling drugs and trafficking kids from war zones?

When the student is ready, the teacher will appear…

(let the shilling begin)

Attached: 5843923830318185841958.jpg (1024x683 116 KB, 1.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/qresearch/res/921918.html#922142
archive.fo/743hP
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Business_International_Corporation#Barack_Obama
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kike free 1st post

Yeah, no. sage

too slow rabbi

How many letters are there in USA?

Why do Christians worship a holy trinity?

The pope eats how many times a day?

Who cooks for the pope?

Why does the cook cook?

Where does the cook go after hours?

What is this painful sore on my genitals? Seriously this fucking hurts and it's leaking out puss.

keep your first post meme kid, this thread is still shit.

irregardless

all very interesting

it does go back to socrates/plato and aristotle but they are mere archetypes and representations of older things
nice use of vernacular and vagueness tho
get at me about the world eater and the insect god the cultists worship
you'll niggers wouldn't even recognize a watcher if they shook your hand

trump's of the good order. most of us here are. common threads bind. know who Simon originally was?

this is now a sudpol thread to test the new mods

Attached: 3655660ceb12ccba4fe01cef6082ad8bda73cba98388398f342d7ed7b1c0ce1e.jpg (1920x1496, 927.19K)

(checked)
Ill check those digits

Attached: Third Reich Agharta map instructions.jpg (800x810 791.15 KB, 783.75K)

There were earlier ones, no doubt, but Plato and Socrates are the earliest ones with reliable recorded history. Feel free to ask questions.

Agartha when?
I truly believe it exists.

Attached: ed825bd0fd590c82b99bd1224440790b544389c9d0a4c99b6e8805295a96008a (1)

We believe there is something to the old stories, and it is something we are investigating actively.

fuck off CIAnigger

delet this

Attached: 1.png (720x540, 396.51K)

Attached: IMG_5630.JPG (252x291, 27.89K)

Who is this "we"?
Also, what is all this cryptic bullshit? Just post like a normal autist.

There are a lot of Jews at the top, but that is largely a product of intermarriage and centuries of legalized usury. The secret societies are the actual bodies responsible for organizing your enemies, Freemasonry being chief among them.

Plus Ultra.

Important information stated in such a way that you have to put forth some effort to find the answers.

A whole nother

The most retarded kind imaginable which would send a dyson-ring like object hurtling down to Earth if shipments of fuel to it were ever stopped or if any of the plethora of thrusters needed to maintain orbital stability failed, or if the impossibly-strong-and-stiff ring inside for rotational control to keep it geosynchronous were to fail. Oh, and did I mention the fucking tethers would induce so much drag that you wouldn't be able to ship fuel up fast enough (and it would still have to go by rocket because you're literally trying to counter the force of any new mass with it.) Sage for mental retardation.

Reveal something provable, like secret technologies and how they work (or at least experiments they were discovered by which defy accepted physics,) or fuck off with the LARP.

Prove Plus Ultra is real.
Also why did you let them make an anime about you?
This thread will be deleted soon.

Attached: Plus-Ultra-Watermarked.png (1212x3106 1.21 MB, 3.45M)

Attached: My Hero TrumpUniversity.webm (1920x1080, 11.82M)

Great show. Nice edit.
I swear I've seen a different one where they say "he's not just tweeting randomly, every single tweet is specifically…" (etc)

Seems like All Might was made with Trump in mind.
Or it could just be a coincidence. Who knows these days.
Can't wait for the return .. few days yeah?

Don't you know, goyim? The ultimate enemy is the secret daughter of Hitler, Angela Merkel! Based Q and nationalist jews like based Kushner will save us from the scourge of Nordstream II!

Q has proven his legitimacy time and time again.
Whether or not he is trying to push the narrative you say is up for debate though.
You should think about what that might mean for a bit.

No, it hasn't.

Another one of (((Robert Sepher's))) threads using memes from his gnostic, "Nazis are in space and underground and controlling the corrupt government of the USA because Nordics are aliens bro – aliens bro!
Another one of (((Robert Sepher's))) threads using memes from his gnostic, "Nazis are in space and underground and controlling the corrupt government of the USA because Nordics are aliens bro – aliens bro!

Go back to your Crowly Druidism thread faggot

Attached: funny-hilarious-pictures-16.jpg (500x442, 61.9K)

Wut.
They were all teacher/student:
Socrates > Plato > Aristotle

The "jews" did not exist at this time.
All pre-first-century accounts come from this man:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Josephus

Most of it is completely fucking ridiculous, yes. But if Nordics aren't spacemen, then explain this.

Attached: redblock transparent.png (391x290, 224.44K)

I've read the manga. It's roughly on the fourth or fifth arc. Cleaners arc is dope

So you decide posting on the 21st century version of Diogenes’ trash abode cum truck-stop bathroom wall is a good idea?

By that logic, so have fortune tellers. He has ambiguous shit and then people latch onto it when it coincides with something. Fuck, Nostradamus is still going strong with that trick after hundreds of years.

kill yourself bitch faggot

Attached: 1471193731206.png (597x551, 503.01K)

A fucking engine? There's a long lines of succession leading up to the modern combustion engine, you can actually trace that tech to when it was first conceived.

Never could get into manga. I like the music that comes with anime too much, especially BnHA. Great soundtrack.
I might have to learn to read it so I can finally check out Berserk though.

Nah I'm not referring to his prediction of events, those can easily be explained away.
What I am really referring to is the sync between DJT's twitter account and Q's posts. There is clear evidence that whoever posts as Q also has access to that twitter account or to whoever uses it. Not something fortune teller-esque either. It's very concrete.
The previous site owner of 8ch also was left a plush Q type toy at his place of living and tweeted about it.

Wait, did you think I was being entirely serious? Kek. I'm guessing you're not a car guy at all.

Nice LARP, but you're not them.

Fucking kill yourself, you faggot nigger. How the fuck is this even up still?

I propose that this be repurposed as a car thread until it sinks out of the catalog.

Attached: 330p.png (3711x1684, 7.36M)

Dug it up for any oldfags here.

Attached: nTR-IBFQyd4Ug0MQD-VUIWtuY5AuOzo9l1fM734nz7U.png (1024x479, 524.05K)

This is why nobody takes this "Q" shit seriously. FBI user never did this crap. He and other real insiders have some respect for the people they are leaking to.

You're making things up. It doesn't need "fuel shipments" the levitation comes from electromagnets which would be powered by solar panels. There is nothing the kikes hate more than the space elevator.

The shills are working overtime with the straw man angle. ALWAYS pay attention to the threads that get heavily shilled. ALWAYS.

It's not a strawman. The Q narrative literally claims that Angela Merkel, eternal enemy of the USA and totally not a puppet of the occupying jewish military power, is the secret daughter of satan incarnate – Adolf Hitler.

Yes, it is. You fucking kike. Jared Kushner is a Freemason.

Germany is one of the leading powers of NATO, which has been working with the CIA under Operation Gladio since the 1940s. Russia and Iran would be better candidates for enemies of the US regime.

Are you working for German intelligence or something? Germany is kosher as fuck. They'll throw you in jail for holohoax denial or owning plain vanilla military surplus items from WWII.

You're either a bot or English isn't your first language.

Always pay attention to the threads that get shilled. Always.

No, you clearly aren't a native English speaker because you're agreeing with the original premise of someone you are under the impression that you're arguing with. You can't understand context.

Attached: JC shame.jpg (178x178, 6.04K)

Obama bin Ladin.

Beat the kikes by 18 seconds. Good job.

OK, literally retarded, got it.

Did you have an actual argument or are you content to prove how important this is with your inept kikery?

Are you familiar with Alterwelt's work?

Why?

Are you familiar with the petrodollar and all of the wars for oil? The space elevator lets you produce extremely cheap energy by putting solar panels into space, where they produce a lot more energy than on earth.

Of course. It's about the shekels. I was thinking it was about escaping earth or something. Danke.

What's Plus and so Ultra about it? What does that name mean?

What's the next move?

Bamp

Is that a Cummins block?

The big one , the fire
Bombity bomb my life for you

SOON

those permitted to see are the sages of old made new again

Attached: AD_ASTRA_Schwingungen_transmedial.jpg (481x320, 111.53K)

Are we talking about the Templars who lost their minds after taking Solomon's temple (did the QBL entice them to madness?), infiltrating every lodge and turning world Masonry into a Judaic mystery school LARP?

You've got your timeline all wrong. The Templars were corrupted when they met up with the Hashashin and began to worship Baphomet. Freemasonry didn't start until the 1300s, after the Templars were scattered. Read The Temple and the Lodge by Baigent and Lee, or listen to the Mystery Babylon series by Bill Cooper.

I agree with the user about not posting cryptic bullshit and just tell us. Is you or is you aint going to tell us what you know and by the way, why would you tell us anyway? What's your angle?

Q reacted to this today by suddenly getting more clear about Obama being bin Ladin.

There were many bin Ladins (pretty obvious if you look at pictures over the years, one of them died in 2001) and Barack Obama was clearly one of them. Larp or not, this post has already elicited a response.

I'm watching this thread. Waiting for OP or Q to show back up.

Attached: still-waiting-for-the-gay-senator-to-be-revealed-98409.jpg (483x270, 59.28K)

Q already did show up and confirmed it 2 days ago.

8ch.net/qresearch/res/921918.html#922142

Everything OP said can be verified with a little research:

archive.fo/743hP

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Business_International_Corporation#Barack_Obama

You make a good point about Q, but I still think the OP looks larpy.