RAM

Hey mod, With what reason are you banning and deleting RAM?

What is wrong with you? You have deleted around 20 threads wo explanation, some had good discussion going

Can you please stop false flagging as RAM in order to sow the seeds of discord and division kike fucking faggot Thanks!

Organized irl groups get infiltrated, subverted, coopted.

The Zig Forums model for irl work rn is keep it small, work with your buddies, don't even give your group a formal name. Train with your buddies, shoot with your buddies, camp with your buddies, and don't wear faggy skull masks or let yourself get doxxed.

Yeah no.
I demand an explanation why he is deleting them, when we already had 2, 3 successfull threads.

What has now changed that they are suddenly not allowed?

I agree.

RAM does not plan on expanding.
They suggest exactly what you said, forming your own group and do what they do, just name it sth different

I can see you haven't been here long.

Attached: 1437213028100.png (1186x890, 202.36K)

all is well beside "don't wear faggy skull masks" or let yourself get doxxed.

So you suggest not to use balaclavas or facial concealnment at rallies beating up (masked) antifa.

Would you like to elaborate on this for me a little further?

As far getting doxd. RAM has been doxed and they don't give a fuck. They are not scared. Antifa is the ones scared of them.

RAM is wolf, commies are sheep.

Attached: 23970038_1951946828407803_6354859028778057728_n (1)

Reminder not to associate with anyone related to Krav Magra, as those gyms are fronts for israeli intelligence.

filtered , it's obvious what he was doing with the multiple threads .
But there is decent conversation here

and
are things i have been thinking of for a while now.

so we have established that.
1. they are not ecelebs, they don't give a fuck about efame
2. they are legit, and beside beating the shit out of commies also promote a healthy, no drugs, no alcohol, no degeneracy lifestyle
3.they are growing but do not plan on expanding across USA, they insted suggest
and offer their movement as a model, which you can form in your own city

Attached: Hold Fast _ Invictus.mp4 (1368x912 100 KB, 1.31M)

No drugs is actually really important. Even "weak" stuff like pot retards muscle growth and demasculinizes you mentally.

4. have been doxed, but do not give a damn because they are just that badass.
5. Have PEN1, Hammerskin associations

Attached: 25021596_571250663223894_1782962759906885632_n.jpg (1080x565 42.62 KB, 66.64K)

Yeah no fuck that moralist bullshit.

Why is this the Zig Forums model? Why should things be keep small ineffective. Why do you act like this is domestic terrorism instead of a non violent patriotism? Why should I ever be afraid to say what I believe in a free country?

alcohol and gym / mma / being fit do not go together well.

I'm sure having one beer with your buddies on a friday is ok with them

Attached: DHNArcqVoAE4Tr7.jpg (640x360 42.38 KB, 2.38M)

You make an excellent point.
I agree 100%

Attached: IMG_2352.JPG (1069x717 145.92 KB, 1.36M)

There are no free countries in the west. The ZOG will kill you with zero hesitation and absolute above the law impunity if they feel you are a threat. Dead anons do no good. this isn't meant to be black-pilling, only caution in tackling the situation correctly.

Then I regret that I have but one life to give.
t. patriot

Because a cell structure of informal organisation works.

in my opinion they are pioneers and what they do can serve as model to other Anons across USA and Europe too.
They even said it, Pic related: stay user, and form a circle of buddies in your town etc, they can help out with some advice but really it's already all there. Blueprint is Creative Commons

Attached: Screenshot-2018-4-5 Rise Above Movement - The Awakened Spirit - YouTube.png (647x501 20.18 KB, 25.29K)

That's what Zig Forums is for.

Decentralize general information, keep specific information in-cell only.

Attached: midland.jpg (745x745, 70.27K)

the key to staying user is adopting successful methods and keep it within your close circle, if necessary, show up at a rally, and shock the antifa

Attached: RWDSHangemHigh.mp4 (460x215 64.65 KB, 12.31K)

It isn't false flagging. He's a slovenian turbo-autist who thinks this is how you build support for a group.

Wrong. I am Slovenian but RAM does not need "building support".
Are you high? Look at the comments They have all the support they need.

My intention with posting them is to initiate discussion and ideas for this to spread.

At least half the posts in this thread are you.

You probably have good intentions, but you're autism is preventing you from helping these groups effectively. All you're going to do is make people hate them,

The reactions it generates is overwhelming feeling of power and hope

Holding your life above your honor is how you fail as a people.

I could not give a single fuck about what you think.
I am pointing out that this is something which deserves a place for discussion here that is all

What's wrong with independent cells of fit white men?

Ineffective you say? Maybe you should take a good look at military history and understand such cell structure is an Intelligence officer's nightmare.

So do nothing substantial, don’t be effective and continue to be atomized.

Kind of like what happened when everyone spread the name of this site and board on social media?
And look where we are now.

alright, clearly nothing will be done about this.

This guy has a good point as well.

first exodus 2014,2015
switched from /b/ to Zig Forums during primaries 2016 when Jeb was still selling guacbowls

I do not disagree with your points about cell structure. If my personal goals were edgier perhaps that would matter more to me but I never hid my views on politics in my life and I just don't understand why I should now. I'm not doing anything illegal expressing my political views. Racism is okay again. Just do a search for "white people"on twitter.

I like what RAM is doing but they seem to be affluent kids from orange county that have the time and resources to build their fraternity. Who shows off on a boat? Rich white people.