Ethno NationaIism is filtered to civic nationalism. I wonder why?

Ethno NationaIism is filtered to civic nationalism. I wonder why?

Really makes you think.
Try it yourself, say ethno nationaIism, ethno-nationaIism, etc without my clever way of dodging the filter.

See, I can say ruIecuck too because I'm a mod and I'm making fun of you lmao

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-23 at 4.08.28 AM.png (1432x522, 101.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/natio#Etymology
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/natus#Etymology
differencebetween.net/miscellaneous/politics/difference-between-ethnicity-and-nationality/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

see, now it's back on. civic nationalism

make me think

sad

why is ethno nationaIism filtered? there's no reason to do this except to make the board (((civic)))

That's kind of sad.

why is ethno nationaIism filtered? there's no reason to do this except to make the board (((civic)))

Because of American mongrels lacking identity.

which leads to the retards to shill for pretty much the same thing (((EU))) does when it comes to Europe

Call it nationalism and stop cucking yourself.
Now fuck off back to >>>/4cuck/

Attached: 1318440758001.jpg (500x375, 49.17K)

"Ehtno Nationalism" is a cancerous term, Nationalism itself already implies race.

do you support trump?

No it doesn't you illiterate American retard. It implies BIRTH.

le 56 face race?

wrong

Nope.

all wordfilters are cancer
at least the obvious ones that are immediately recognizable as wordfilters are used without disrupring the conversation

but changing ethnic to civic, is not something other anons are going to interpret correctly and could quickly disrupt a conversation into shitflinging
as again this is a cancerous attempt by the compromised mods to stiffle discussion, watch the thread get banned or bumplocked

end all wordfilters

An ethnicity IS a nationality, so by saying civic nationalism you're really saying national nationalism.

Fucking kill yourself.

trumpniggers are cancer lmao

So you're saying different ethnicities can't be part of the same nation, or that nationality somehow confers ethnicity?

Wait what the fuck

Educate yourself, retard.

differencebetween.net/miscellaneous/politics/difference-between-ethnicity-and-nationality/

Americans never cease to amaze me. They're incapable of understanding even the most basic nomenclature and then wonder why they never manage to get shit done.

ethnic naionalism

civic nationalism

problem 1 you are arguing pro word filters
only shills intend on destroying open communication would be pro language limiting
as this is a premier leftist technique, limit the vocubulary of a people and limit the range of thoughts they can express amongst eachother

point 2 an ethnicity is not a nationality, retard
go ask the basques and catalans in spain how they feel about that
also for burgers every mystery meat being born with the geographic borders is a citizen so explain how you can maintain ethnicity under those conditions

Ethnicity implies nationality, they are one in the same. 2 ethnicities cannot share a nation because they are each a nation unto themselves.

So almost every nation that exist doesn't comply to your private definition of nation then? Must be difficult when everyone in the world uses words differently than you.

what kind of a retard are you
the nations in europe, africa and south america are largely still a representations of the range of ones armies back at the end of the napoleonic era

brazil is a nation if barely, but has no correspondong ethnicity
and are you arguing that for instance a bavarian and a prussian are the same
or a breton and a corsican

BASED

Attached: Screenshot_2018-04-05-10-03-13.png (1080x1920, 898.69K)

Agent Jamal be having mad fun up in here. Your tax dollars at work.

You'll be dead soon, Jamal. Once the Chinese war for independence from the shekel economy begins, white people will regain their appetite for killing assholes. Not one nigger or jew will survive.

You have been misinformed by Jews, the term ethnicity is specifically created to fragment and destroy the concept of nation.

I'm not pro wordfilted, I'm just anti cuck nationalism.