The Abolute State of Cuckchan

Pic related is what the board looks like right now. Notice how there are some posters who inheritly pushing anti-2nd Amendment shilling and leftist cuckoldry. If you take a look at this one thread with a pic that shows the 56% face meme being pointed at a shotgun, you can see it's some Britbong user ranting about how (((gun control))) actually works and the American anons are somehow wrong. Here is the full rant:

Luckily most of the replies are not falling for the shilling but still. I knew that site has been incomprehensible bullshit for a long time but this might as well be its final breaking point of absolute Jewry and degeneracy.

Also no archive becaused it's been shoahed. Sorry.

Attached: anti-gun shill thread.png (1080x1920 507.29 KB, 1.11M)

Update of the board's catalog. It's getting worse and worse.

Attached: cuckchan catalog 2.png (1080x1920, 1.2M)

Its a combination of shitposters, trolls, asshurt faggots from other boards, and raiders from sites ranging from somethingawful to leftygag. The mods will do nothing about it and deleting any redpill threads as well.
They also leave up liberal shitpost spam on Zig Forums while deleting any organization threads.

That's just a terrible quality troll. None of this matters at all to us.

no shit

Another update. The cuckening never ends.

Attached: cuckchan catalog 3.png (1080x1920, 1.21M)

As much as people like to pretend that 8ch has higher quality, they are still wrong. It's just two different kinds of shit.

If their will be a time were anons can see anti-gun shilling and communism generals on the 8/pol/ catalog then all will be truly lost. All the other chans are practically dead at this point and cuckchan is still being cuckchan. I'm not being a defeatist I just don't see any alternative chan that actually gathers a lot of attention to anons. This is all we got.

There is no consensus on what should or shouldn't be on 8ch Zig Forums, which is the biggest issue. But even if there was, the mods wouldn't enforce it.

They're completely compromised, we have mods that usually sink or delete blatant shill or lefty faggot threads?
That's honestly all you need to keep it from happening and over there they're complicit.

Reminder that these people need to be culminated for the god they made

Attached: IMG_3569.PNG (1242x316, 168.65K)

This place has the same damn problem with a different flavor. At least halfchan still makes memes and knows how to have a laugh god damn.

You're a fucking retard desu.

I’m not sure. He was genuine and responded to almost everyone. I remember his style from the likes of tumblr when I was a regular for a short time.

There are long hours when no vol or mod is even available and judging by the fact that the curry nigger girlfriend spammer is still active they don't seem to take the job seriously either.

Then fucking dog his ass holy shit faggot are your sensibilities so fragile you get triggered by some commie kiddie fiddler shitposting on some traditional Finnish throat singing board? Christ jesus the absolute state of your virility.

I don't think vols are awake around this time, the spammer always stays up until 12pm-2pm est

We know you miss cuckchan you fucking faggot, don't have to post about it

Stay there.

Go back already

Bro.

Attached: Literally Cuckoldchan.jpg (2632x4944 3.99 MB, 3.85M)

Jannis there just pick, and chose when they actually want to enforce board rules.