KEBAB ROASTED

H A P P E N I N G
rt.com/news/423297-turkey-fire-istanbul-hospital/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/rPobX
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: dhalsim_flame.gif (712x510, 68.36K)

archive.is/rPobX
Archive found here, sorry for not posting it in OP

I have nothing against conservative muslims, rabbi.

I have nothing against conservative muslims, rabbi.(Go fuck goats somewhere else)

Funny how you got the masonic dubs too you fucking kike

I just wanted a comfy thread making fun of kebabs. FeelsBadMan.

Attached: angrypepe.jpg (680x680, 27.79K)

Really nice reference, brings back memories.

t. 90s kid

Memories? Hells no! I played that yesterday.
RetroPi is great. Guile sonic boom masterrace

They are not goat fuckers, agent. If they were, Israel wouldn't have to keep bombing their children.

Attached: Israeli air barrage kills children playing.jpg (480x360 44.22 KB, 38.32K)

Attached: 3f8813c2-d958-11e3-_698357c_zps0d440db0.jpg.7d8912709e900d58c9d3c5ef1c8e3139[1].jpg (620x413, 34.49K)

ayy, I'll see your fucking corpse being burned along with every degenerate that your half-breed produces.

Attached: 573836736.jpg (1280x720, 128.04K)

Attached: street-fighter-main_0[1].jpg (1668x1049, 409.68K)

true, goat fucking is really more of an African thing. sandniggers are child-fuckers, pedophiles and faggots. Get it right bigots !

The Children of the Moon shall be burned in holy flame for defying the Laws of the Sun, being an enemy of Saturn will not save you, subhuman

checked.

Good on you mate.

I sadly never played the original SF. Besides wasn't that a side scrolling beat em up like Streets Of Rage or Golden Axe?

the memories, the feels 😢

True

You didn't miss much
There's a reason Street Fighter 2 is the classic everyone remembers.

The only good pork is roasted pork.

Attached: tonkatsu.jpg (1600x1067, 731.64K)

CONSTANTINOPLE 2020

This sounds an awful lot like jews to me.

You don't fucking say!

Its not a happening until we see some corpses, and according to the article posted, there's fuck all happening.

Where do you think we are?

Attached: Out of Touch.mp4 (640x480, 3.63M)

Isn't that an oxymoron?

WHY IS SKELETOR SUCH A FAGGOT COCKSUCKING MOD THAT BANS EVERYTHING THAT HE DOESN'T AGREE WITH OR DOESN'T CHEER FOR TRUMP?
COULD HE BE A KIKE NEO-CONSERVATIVE?
COULD HE BE A SHILL?
IS HE INCAPABLE OF CRITICAL THINKING?
IS HE SUPPRESSING DISSENTING VIEWS?
IS HE A MEGALOMANIAC WITH THE BAN HAMMER?
AM I KEEPING YOU BUSY?

Street Fighter 2 was a great game, 5f9f19 is definitely a fag though.

this post is like 10 days old. please

He's a little bit ban happy, but my assumption is that most of them are very temporary. Mine was temporary anyway, don't remember for how long.

Not if you consider the existence of specialized hospitals, where there is no or only minor capacity for emergency reception.

No it wasn't. IT was originally a two button smasher. You used to have to beat the fucker yourself and the harder you hit the button the harder it hit in game. (obviously somewhat limited and not as accurate as it sounds but it had light med and heavy hits all tied to the amount you hit the bastard button.

Attached: 003-980x653[1].jpg (980x653, 161.19K)