CDC nigger found daid in river

Missing CDC employee's body found in river weeks after disappearance

archive.is/BDQ4t
foxnews.com/us/2018/04/05/missing-cdc-employees-body-found-in-river-months-after-disappearance-police-say.amp.html

Attached: Missing_CDC_employee.png (1349x657, 709.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/vuBkQ
foxnews.com/us/2018/02/28/missing-cdc-employee-was-denied-promotion-told-neighbor-to-delete-phone-number-reports-say.html
archive.is/izhhh
archive.is/0xi08
archive.is/x0rqD
archive.is/zh1bg
archive.is/QwzgO
archive.is/HOGiQ
archive.is/mpHHf
archive.is/vXXr8
archive.is/6GonD
archive.li/6WoM7
archive.is/t3cvv
archive.is/45gAp
archive.is/mH9nn
8ch.net/redstick/index.html
sys.8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=pol
sys.8ch.net/log.php?page=2&board=pol
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

probably didn't pay his drug dealer

There was a thread on here when he first went missing linking it to something he said or did that went against the grain. I can't remember what it was though.

Is this the same nigger that told family/friends that he was looking into something sketchy?

He found out what the jew's plan for the niggers is after they finish butchering all the white people.

I remembered it and looked for it in the catalog, but the thread has expired.

He told a neighbor to delete his phone number, and he left a bunch of possessions behind, which is weird for anything, even a suicide.

Older story:
archive.is/vuBkQ
foxnews.com/us/2018/02/28/missing-cdc-employee-was-denied-promotion-told-neighbor-to-delete-phone-number-reports-say.html

According to OP, Fox5 reported what seems to be an attempt to establish a suicide motive.

…so?

Nothing about this is atypical unless HRC is involved. Just one more dead degenerate druggie nigger.

This should be pinned

It was slid like hell, mods turned a blind eye on it and there was an (((user))) throwing race baits to derail thread.

At the very least there is a small chance that the next pandemic will be related to the skin (maybe flu-like disease that penetrates the skin?).

What a mystery, not only is it not stickied… it's being slid and ignored!

Totally not familiar.

user please, it's obviously just a large, unfortunate set of circumstances.

He probably went missing, shot himself in the head two times, and jumped in front of a train, all before floating peacefully downriver. Could've happened to anyone, really.

I'm sure he would have been a great branch manager

Attached: 4955553.jpg (476x268, 29.22K)

Explain.

He was missing for a long time. And now his body shows up. Missing since FEB 15..

his body either was barely identifiable short of teeth if he was a floater, or he was kept somewhere else.

Your thoughts on him telling his neighbor to delete his contact information from her phone.

I know the mods like to coddle you faggots but could you at least try to fit in?

could be red herring. he might not have liked the neighbor, they might have been in disagreement or arguments. isn't even remotely enough to establish suicide motive.

Best case scenario: kidnapping followed by murder

Worst case scenario: contracted deadly disease on purpose, spread it, then withdrew and died

Though being found in a river would hint more towards murder, unless the guy wanted to provide investigators with work/income as some sort of last gesture of kindness.

May God rest his soul.

niggers cant swim, so of course it would be a river to do it.

Wait for the Coroner Report, it will say his cause of death "appears" as drowning.

also all of these race baiters need to stop shitting up this thread

Attached: serveimage (24).jpeg (318x475, 170.95K)

(((WHO COULD IT BE???)))
I never got a chance to check that thread out, is there any archive anyone could link to?

It scares me that a nigger was working at CDC

he was murdered coz he knew something but what is the question
i think this warrants digging

Niggers are worthless. Go find a civnat board, loser.

This.
And the only baiting that should be done is toward the typical (((race))). I'm sure this'll be the case with the cause of death too.

You have no power here.

You mean that /x/ user that was rambling about modern feminism being a literal virus developed by the CDC that they referred to as "virus X" or something?

have a bump

niggas don't pay dey dealas, niggas get bodied.
POP POP WATCHIN PUNK NIGGAS DROP

This all relates to the Russia UK poisoning story.

This is some missing 411 shit yo

I remember a story about some government agency freak out over some eco-terrorists rescuing pigs from a farm.

I am totally tin-foiling here, but I can't help but think that Muslims and Jews typically do not eat pork. And since the Jews are ethnically cleansning white nations subtly, why wouldn't they find some way to poison a food supply to do it overtly to fast track their goals.

/tinfoil

This is also the guy who was saying the new flu vaccine was giving people the flu and killing them.

The fact that he worked at the (((CDC))) is more relevant than the fact that he was indeed, a nigger.

We saw a liquid borne disease (Ebola) evolve to be transmitted via tiny droplets in the air back in ~2014. It could be that Ebola learned to "dig" through the pores and into the circulatory system. Furthermore, it could be that those droplets can be carried by the wind through great distances (1K to 3K miles).

OR (pls no ban if I'm right Mr. 3-letter agency) the guy found out about a machine that would spread said droplets.

As much of a suicide motive as that vaccine doctor who committed suicide… by shooting himself… with a shotgun… on the stomach… by a random riverside… after disappearing (for 3 days IIRC)

let's unpack that.
We're not united with niggers so we cannot be divided from them.

BINGO

I knew a nigger made this thread.

Maybe the nigger was planning to release the virus and somebody stopped him. You ever think of that possibility, nigger lovers?

the Chattahoochee River has been a nigger burial ground since time immemorial. Good times were had by all when rock fish season opens.

Attached: 163430965.jpg (1024x683, 165.9K)

You are here

Link to original threads (isn't it funny how (((mods))) autosaged in both cases)

archive.is/izhhh
archive.is/0xi08

Bins of relevant information

archive.is/x0rqD
archive.is/zh1bg
archive.is/QwzgO
archive.is/HOGiQ
archive.is/mpHHf
archive.is/vXXr8
archive.is/6GonD
archive.li/6WoM7
archive.is/t3cvv
archive.is/45gAp
archive.is/mH9nn

Attached: 1519803651525.jpg (1692x1791 591.63 KB, 1.56M)

Speaking of the yellow pages, down by the river
What this seems like is a call for a sliver, of help from the JALA (Justice Autism League of America)
So come on fellas and prove your not gay.
yeah! shakes pom poms

Attached: 1455310901675.gif (800x630, 492.46K)

This.

All of this needs added to 8ch.net/redstick/index.html

But you can be distracted by them.

Hmm. They just admitted to chemtrails.

Bullshit article but they literally describe chemtrails

theguardian.com/global-development/2018/apr/05/scientists-suggest-giant-sunshade-in-sky-could-solve-global-warming

Story was he was harping about the new flu vaccine killing people, his coworkers told him to shut up or he would get fired or something worst. Told his neighbor to forget he existed and disappeared.

Yeah, but he only told it to disinfo that's why it's all fake news, you know goy.

All those sliding, this thread deserves a bump.

does sound convincing

*yo.ur.news.wire
Have another bump, kikey.

Don't tell me that a nigger invented the cure for cancer then he suicided himself with 2 shots in the back of the head before jumping off a bridge into the river.

We've had the cure for cancer since the 1930s. Its called the Rife machine, Invented by Royal Rife. Its just a sound frequency that resonates with certain cancers and kills them much like glass shatters at certain frequencies. He was kiked out of life.

You can just read the kikepedia page to see how much damage control they've done.

Shocking.

Also first black woman x-mudslime judge up NE, and that federal prosecutor in FL. I guess it's true the thing about the water?

Makes sense, Ben Swanson had a piece that CDC knew that one of the vaccines caused black boys to have a 4x chance of becoming autists. Black CDC worker finds out..into the shit river he goes

Wow really gets the noggin joggin

Attached: DiseaseX.jpg (754x939, 166.84K)

WHY IS SKELETOR SUCH A FAGGOT COCKSUCKING MOD THAT BANS EVERYTHING THAT HE DOESN'T AGREE WITH OR DOESN'T CHEER FOR TRUMP?
COULD HE BE A KIKE NEO-CONSERVATIVE?
COULD HE BE A SHILL?
IS HE INCAPABLE OF CRITICAL THINKING?
IS HE SUPPRESSING DISSENTING VIEWS?
IS HE A MEGALOMANIAC WITH THE BAN HAMMER?

WHY IS THE MOD SKELETOR SUCH A FAGGOT COCKSUCKING NIGGER-KIKE THAT BANS EVERYTHING THAT HE DOESN'T AGREE WITH AND SPECIFICALLY BANS EVERYTHING THAT DOESN'T SHILL FOR TRUMP?
COULD HE BE A KIKE NEO-CONSERVATIVE?
COULD HE BE A SHILL?
IS HE INCAPABLE OF CRITICAL THINKING?
IS HE SUPPRESSING DISSENTING VIEWS?
IS HE A MEGALOMANIAC WITH THE BAN HAMMER?
NO. HE IS JUST A CUNT WITH AN OVER-SENSITIVE VAGINA WHICH CONTAINS THE SAND RUBBING TOGETHER THEREBY CREATING OVER-HEATING DUE TO FRICTION.

SKELETOR, HITLER WAS RIGHT

卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐

HITLER WAS RIGHT

AM I KEEPING YOU BUSY SWEETHEART?

HITLER WAS RIGHT

卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐

HITLER WAS RIGHT

PLEASE REVIEW WHAT SKELETOR HAS BEEN UP TO
sys.8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=pol
SEEMS TO BE REMOVING SEVERAL BANS FOR HIS JEWISH FRIENDS
DELETES SEVERAL POSTS

HITLER WAS RIGHT